Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall (1st floor)

+13
Leland McKelly
Vahn Rial
Rude
Leiran
Hannah Rousseau
Yuko Busujima
Kanae Ootori
Ikai Boontai
Rufus Tenik
Kie Shimizu
barduwulf
Anastasia Faizland
Sango Sigara
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Great Hall (1st floor) Empty The Great Hall (1st floor)

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 pm

The Great Hall is a board walk that is built around a huge pond and garden 7 feet down in the center of the room. The display it self is only accessable to the Emperor.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall (1st floor) Empty Re: The Great Hall (1st floor)

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:26 pm

barduwulf wrote:he replied without looking back. "To my office, you need not have any worry from being tortured. Besides, I find torture ineffective when it comes to extracting information." Stated in a matter-of-fact way.

Her face still expressed neutrality as he says this, looking as calm and cool as she had when she asked. "I never had a worry. Not to sound judgemental, but I just find the method of Beijionese torture in it self ineffective." she says in an equally matter-of-fact-way. "Besides...these circumstances hardly need that level of intensive interrogation, and like I said before, I'm turning myself in. I strive to tell you everything you want to know." she finished, following the man inside the building. She remained quiet despite how she was inside her head since they were now in the Great Hall, and she was rather impressed with the decor and extravagance of the main foyer. "As expected of a Beijionese Court..." she states softly under her breath, the beauty of the room was indeed awe inspiring. She turns her face to the General again. "Which way?" she asked.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:49 pm

"To the left, up the stairwell." He responded. The general was never one up for much idle conversation.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 pm

barduwulf wrote:"To the left, up the stairwell." He responded. The general was never one up for much idle conversation.

Anastasia nodded, following the young man's orders as she took the lead. She was a woman of few words herself-unless she was spoken to or had something otherwise useful to say, she hardly spoke much either. "Beautiful foyer. As I would expect from the Empress." she states, noting the brilliance of the room. Despite it being of no importance, one could not ignore it's beauty. She heads up the stairwell, feeling almost naked without her weapons and her cap, but she did not need them. She came to a stop at a sliding door and looked back to the General. "This one?" she asked, pointing at the door.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:31 am

"That it is." He replied, opening the door and entering. "Please, come in." He motioned to Anastasia.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kie Shimizu Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:35 am

Kie is running about the palace grounds as if she were a chicken who had recently lost it's head. "Excuse me," she appologizes to one man running up the stairs, "Pardon me!" She cries, almost bumping into another when she trips and falls upon the landing, striking her bum. "Ow!" she cries out, rubbing her backside. "Wh...what's going around here?" she asked with wide watery eyes.
Kie Shimizu
Kie Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:38 am

Sango Sigara wrote:
Rufus Tenik wrote:Rufus brought up his umbrella to block the chakura weapon, using every ounce of energy in his being to hold the screaming Empress back. He grunts, bearing his teeth as he slowly looked over to his secretary. "Oh, yeah... sure, we'll go to Beijio...!" He grunts, forcing his weight back pushing the Empress back a few steps. He forces the umbrella against the side of the chakura made weapon, unable to see it's blade. "Look... I am just here to talk!" he says pushing her back again, opening the umbrella to cause her remain on that step and to keep her from attacking him. "Thank the Gods this umbrella was made to last!" he thinks.

Sango took a step back before she held her ground again. "I don't talk to murderers!" she exclaimed, transforming the kretana katana into a chain whip and swung it around the umbrella. The umbrella was then flicked out of his hands with a simple flick of her wrist before she had it turn back into a katana. "Time for you to die!" She exclaimed, lunging towards Rufus, grappling him as they were both sent tumbling down the entire length of stairs and back into the foyer.

Rufus tumbled along with her and at the base of the steps managed to pull her away after using the anti-gravity device he had on his person. It allowed him to freely float, as if he was swimming in the air and he used it in this case to blast the Empress and himself back. He back flipped, landing upon one knee as he slid towards the door. He looked up, his face contorted into a mix of confusion and anger. "Sango, listen to me; listen to reason!" he commanded, his voice booming and loud. Rufus grunts, reaching into his inner coat pocket to pull out a small and old looking device:

The Great Hall (1st floor) DBZ_Scouter_by_Drifter85m

"It never fails to bring vintage Tenik Technology along with me. This'll allow me to at least physically see her chakura as well as know when her chakura level begins to spike." he thinks as he slips it onto his left ear, and then an eye piece folded over his left eye. The scanner's lens lit up, and a glowing katana shape radiated from his opponents hand. Its been nearly 400 years since such technology had been put to use, all his opponents would know is how silly and stupid he may look with it on. Such a device was not common knowledge after all.

He stands up, pulling out Eastwood from his coat, and loaded the shotgun with neutralization rounds. He didn't want to kill the Empress, despite her blood lust for him. The last thing he needed was an international incident and a visit from both Barduwulf and Ikai; Ikai being more of a frightening encounter than he wanted. "I didn't come here to fight Sango," he says taking off the red leather duster he'd obtained from Alastor's office and tossed it aside, half forgetting about his blood stained jacket and clothes. Unfortunately, he needed to remove the leather duster so he could fight better in his suit. "..but I will make you see reason if you choose to continue this charade. I've been through enough in one day as it is, I don't need to deal with more psychotic women." he says, thinking of Saeko back at Al's place, hoping she's recovered from her wounds.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Kie Shimizu Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:46 am

Kie was still recovering when she witnessed the Empress tumble down the stairwell. "Lady Sigara!" she exclaimed, following after the pair. As she got to the bottom she notices the other man who was tumbling with her shoot out and tear away his coat. His white jacket was stained red with blood. "Oh my!" she screamed, her face pale and her arms raised by the sides of her breasts as she brought her hands to her cheeks, unintentionally squeezing both breasts together as she did. "Wh-what's going on?! Lady Sigara, you mustn't be so rash!" she exclaimed, half walking to her fallen Empress who had been shot away from the man with some sort of anti-gravity magic or technology. She half crouched to her Empress, but then turned defiantly towards the man in bloody white: "And you have no right to bring a gun in this holy sanctuary! This is the Palace of the Empress Sango Sigara! And to strike our Empress is an act of Treason!" She exclaimed, getting into a generic martial arts stance aimed at the man. "Take another step and I will let you taste the Empire's wraith personally!" she threatened, bearing her clenched teeth and rage filled eyes.
Kie Shimizu
Kie Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Kie Shimizu wrote:Kie was still recovering when she witnessed the Empress tumble down the stairwell. "Lady Sigara!" she exclaimed, following after the pair. As she got to the bottom she notices the other man who was tumbling with her shoot out and tear away his coat. His white jacket was stained red with blood. "Oh my!" she screamed, her face pale and her arms raised by the sides of her breasts as she brought her hands to her cheeks, unintentionally squeezing both breasts together as she did. "Wh-what's going on?! Lady Sigara, you mustn't be so rash!" she exclaimed, half walking to her fallen Empress who had been shot away from the man with some sort of anti-gravity magic or technology. She half crouched to her Empress, but then turned defiantly towards the man in bloody white: "And you have no right to bring a gun in this holy sanctuary! This is the Palace of the Empress Sango Sigara! And to strike our Empress is an act of Treason!" She exclaimed, getting into a generic martial arts stance aimed at the man. "Take another step and I will let you taste the Empire's wraith personally!" she threatened, bearing her clenched teeth and rage filled eyes.

Rufus raised an eyebrow at the young Priestess. "Strike your Empress? Young Lady, you have it backwards-she struck me!" he says tapping his shotgun against his thigh. "There is no need for you to be involved in this, everything will settle itself soon enough, you have my word on that." he says, as he looks over to Sango, ignoring the Priestess altogether now. "Sango, please... I do not wish for us to settle things in such a barbaric manner. Please, see reason in what you are doing!" he exclaimed, his tone a tad worried.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:44 pm

The Empress stood up, brushing off her kimono as she placed an arm in front of the Priestess. "Stand back Kie, I am going to sever this man's head and it is a duty only I can fulfil." she takes a couple steps towards Rufus, her eyes bright with anger. She brought forth her chakura weapon and got ready for battle. "You are one to talk about barbarism. What you did, to both Ikai and myself-it is unforgivable!" she exclaimed, swinging her blade to the side. "And you even have the gall to stand before me with his blood on your jacket! Your life is going to end today, Rufus!" she exclaimed rushing in with her chakura katana, performing a simple strike as she rushed Rufus with impossible speed.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:55 pm

"What?" Rufus stated, eyes slightly wide and his voice low. He thought briefly of Sango's capture, and then his hit he had placed on Amiko, justly throwing the Ninja into a depression which halved Ikai's usefulness... but her clarification about the blood on his jacket was completely off. As the Empress came within contact range he used Eastwood to block her weapon, which he could see clearly thanks to the scouter. "Sango, what are you talking about? This has got to be a misunderstanding..." he says pushing her back, giving him another second or two to speak. "This blood is not of a mans! Whose blood do you think I spilt?!" he exclaims, walking backwards to keep out of range of Sango's attacks.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:"What?" Rufus stated, eyes slightly wide and his voice low. He thought briefly of Sango's capture, and then his hit he had placed on Amiko, justly throwing the Ninja into a depression which halved Ikai's usefulness... but her clarification about the blood on his jacket was completely off. As the Empress came within contact range he used Eastwood to block her weapon, which he could see clearly thanks to the scouter. "Sango, what are you talking about? This has got to be a misunderstanding..." he says pushing her back, giving him another second or two to speak. "This blood is not of a mans! Whose blood do you think I spilt?!" he exclaims, walking backwards to keep out of range of Sango's attacks.  

She grew agitated, reaching into her kimono through the open gap. "You'll lie to the bitter end eh? I would have thought as much. You know whom you've hurt you disgraceful cur!" She exclaimed pulling out three kunai and tossed them into his direction. She then performed a shadow clone jutsu, sending four clones of herself to become like chakura bombs which would detonate with energy upon impact of touching him. One lunged at him from his left, another from his right, while two jumped at him from above, in front of him; all the while Sango started to perform the fifty-four hand jutsu's needed to release the water dragon missile.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Rufus watched as Sango's chakura built up with the scanner. "It looks like I have no choice, I have to fight her." he thinks as he evades the kunai by jumping back, using his jacket as a shield to deflect the knives. It is then he see's the chakura filled clones begin their assault! His scanner told they were highly unstable and were filled with brilliant energy which he didn't want to experience close hand. "I don't think so," he says taking the kunai embedded in his jacket's tail, removing them and while dodging the clones he tossed one of the kunai at the clones at his left, another at the one charging at his right, and the last into the head of one of the ones above his head, causing them to explode with tremendous energy. With one more on him like a social groupie, he jumps back into the wall behind him; planting his feet against it and rebounds off.

He could see the true Empress was readying the hand symbols, and he couldn't allow her to finish them. As he bounced off the wall, towards the last clone he tucked and rolled, his head just an inch above the clones when he reached down and tapped her forehead with his free hand. This caused the clone to glow and then explode, just like the others had; but in turn the force of the chakura explosion sent him flying towards the Empress!

Controlling his landing, Rufus forced down onto his ass, and slid just before the Empress's feet when he brought up the Eastwood and fired both barrels point blank into her chest, the force of which should send any normal being flying back, even if the bullets were only rubber slugs.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Sango had little time to dodge Rufus's attack, and it forced her to change jutsu's quickly. Instead she performed a substitution jutsu, using a water clone she formed instead of performing the Water Release: Water Dragon Missile jutsu. "You were lucky..." She then had her body switch places as the slugs tore the water clone apart, all the while she was now near her indoor pond (where she had access to the water). She grunts, leaping up and back into the foyer again with her kretanna weapon know in the shape of a large war axe. She swung the heavy blade down upon Rufus, at the same time smoke pellets drop from her sleeve, covering the area with thick black smoke.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:52 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:Sango had little time to dodge Rufus's attack, and it forced her to change jutsu's quickly. Instead she performed a substitution jutsu, using a water clone she formed instead of performing the Water Release: Water Dragon Missile jutsu. "You were lucky..." She then had her body switch places as the slugs tore the water clone apart, all the while she was now near her indoor pond (where she had access to the water). She grunts, leaping up and back into the foyer again with her kretanna weapon know in the shape of a large war axe. She swung the heavy blade down upon Rufus, at the same time smoke pellets drop from her sleeve, covering the area with thick black smoke.

Rufus quickly dodged, rolling to his left, pressing his hand off the ground as he vaults to his feet; his gun hand raised the shotgun one handed in Sango's direction and he fired another double volley of rubber at her. Thanks to the scouter again, he was not only able to know what shape her weapon was now, but also he was able to see within this cloud of smoke. With it set to IR, he could clearly make out her form and fired two rounds towards her chest again. "Sango, this is pointless!" he exclaims in the fog. He loads his shotgun again, his feet kept moving while he loaded; not wanting to stick to one area for far too long or risk being attacked again.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Sango was hit twice by the rubber shots, though minimal damage they did send her back. She held her chest, her breasts heaving as she leaned against a wall. "Dammit, it's like he can see my chakura!" she thought, gritting her teeth. Then it just hit her-the strange eyepiece he was wearing. "That's it, it's got to be what he's using to-" then two more shots rang out, Sango barely able to deflect them with the swing of her axe, which had then become a kodachi. She slides against the wall towards her left, and then reached into her cleavage again, pulling out four kunai which she launched into the smoke. "What's pointless is your banter, Rufus Tenik!" she called out, running back into the smoke. She performed another shadowclone jutsu, sending out eight copies of herself to comb the fog for their hidden target!
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Rufus could see the clones gaining onto his location within the smoke; her original asset was now her ailment it seemed. "Fine, then I will have to force you into submission then!" he exclaimed, reaching into his jacket as soon as he deliberately got himself surrounded by the ninja Empress and her clones. He then leaps up, unpinned three flash grenades at once, and activates the GravCon UniT in mid air. Surrounded by his own field of zero gravity, he back rolls and "swims" out of the range of the smoke cloud, turning his head and deactivating the Scouter just before the grenades exploded with bright intensifying light and sound. It would no doubt disperse the clones instantly, but it would leave a stunned and open Empress for attack. In the air, he reaches back to his back and pulls out a cqb variant of the ADN Orion:

The Great Hall (1st floor) TeniksOrion2-1_zps3adc4151

He fires this compact version one handed into the cloud of smoke, his 5.56 bullets were rifled neutralization rounds, much more effective than the shotgun he held in his left hand. He fires the shotgun one handed as well, firing rubber slugs into the area below to help either draw the Empress out of hiding or to simultaneously hit her in the process as he continued his aerial assault.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:Rufus could see the clones gaining onto his location within the smoke; her original asset was now her ailment it seemed. "Fine, then I will have to force you into submission then!" he exclaimed, reaching into his jacket as soon as he deliberately got himself surrounded by the ninja Empress and her clones. He then leaps up, unpinned three flash grenades at once, and activates the GravCon UniT in mid air. Surrounded by his own field of zero gravity, he back rolls and "swims" out of the range of the smoke cloud, turning his head and deactivating the Scouter just before the grenades exploded with bright intensifying light and sound. It would no doubt disperse the clones instantly, but it would leave a stunned and open Empress for attack. In the air, he reaches back to his back and pulls out a cqb variant of the ADN Orion:

The Great Hall (1st floor) TeniksOrion2-1_zps3adc4151

He fires this compact version one handed into the cloud of smoke, his 5.56 bullets were rifled neutralization rounds, much more effective than the shotgun he held in his left hand. He fires the shotgun one handed as well, firing rubber slugs into the area below to help either draw the Empress out of hiding or to simultaneously hit her in the process as he continued his aerial assault.  

The Sango clones let out screams of pain as they burst, the Empress herself only cringed, half covering her eyes in time as the grenades had exploded. Her vision became dim, and her hearing was mute. "Damn it, leave it to Rufus to play a nasty trick like that.... I can't even hear myself speak." she says to herself, unknowing of her own words. The worlds only sound at the moment was a constant buzz, so she had to rely on her other senses. She could smell gunpowder around her, so he was definitely nearby--and then as the neutralization bullets slammed into the small of her back all the way up to her right shoulder she could pin point his location behind her. The pain was immense, she couldn't hear her own shrill scream as she turned and threw two handfuls of kunai in that direction. She hobbled, with the bullets neutralizing her lower back and her right shoulder not being able to move more than a couple of inches. She couldn't feel the blood, so it had to be neutralization rounds; but they had definitely lowered her chances of using her right arm now. "I thought a man who fell thousands of feet would be afraid of heights!" she taunts, her hearing slowly returning and to her own ears her voice sounded like muffled booms.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:03 pm

The hail of kunai shooting from the cloud was random, but two managed to bring him down; one hitting his GravCon unit itself, while the other clipped his right cheek. The GravCon deactivated and the man in white fell onto the ground onto his chest. Both his assault rifle and shotgun slide from his hands, and the Vice President lays there, half stunned at the moment as he replies back. "Er...well, I guess I was just never one to have my feet upon the ground. I practically lived on the HighWind my entire life after the Beijio Civil War..." he grunts, wiping his face with the back of his hand. Falling from his height now had knocked the wind right out of him, and he struggled to get back to his feet. "Sango... we need to end this." he says reaching for his handgun under his jacket. "Please... stop before I end up regretting what I'll do next." he says huffing and puffing.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:The hail of kunai shooting from the cloud was random, but two managed to bring him down; one hitting his GravCon unit itself, while the other clipped his right cheek. The GravCon deactivated and the man in white fell onto the ground onto his chest. Both his assault rifle and shotgun slide from his hands, and the Vice President lays there, half stunned at the moment as he replies back. "Er...well, I guess I was just never one to have my feet upon the ground. I practically lived on the HighWind my entire life after the Beijio Civil War..." he grunts, wiping his face with the back of his hand. Falling from his height now had knocked the wind right out of him, and he struggled to get back to his feet. "Sango... we need to end this." he says reaching for his handgun under his jacket. "Please... stop before I end up regretting what I'll do next." he says huffing and puffing.

"I'll only stop when you're dead Rufus..." came Sango's reply from the fog. Her voice sounded calm, but it was more detached if anything else. "You have the blood on your suit... the ties that would make you accountable, a fucking motive." to hear the Empress swear so callously made those nearby watching the fight raise eyebrows in shock and gasp in awe. "You hurt my family for the last time Rufus. Even if Ikai does pull through, your head will be a gracious silver lining to present him with. I will finally be able to prove my worthiness as his pupil and student." she raises her hand, her eyes shining blue as the clouds circled around her. "Bansai Festival...Omega." came her cold emotionless voice.

It was then that the cloud completely dispersed and revealed a kneeling Sango:

The Great Hall (1st floor) SangoEmpress-1.jpg?t=1300655334

She smiled at Rufus, her kimono posed in a rather seductive manner as her breasts were just barely constrained from her kimono's red silk. "Oh....Rufus..." she says standing up, walking up to him slowly, in a stunningly seductive manner as she closes the distance easily; grasping tightly onto his jacket. She lowered her eyelids and blushed. "Oh...Rufus...." she says, her voluminous almost entirely exposed breasts pressed tightly against his chest as she then plants her luscious painted lips against his own, her eyes closing as she quickly deepened the kiss, forcing her tongue onto his. A few seconds pass and she keeps it up, clutching onto him tighter and tighter-and he suddenly would realize that her body was actually inflating, becoming bigger and bigger, risking to explode all the while death clutching his jacket.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:

"I'll only stop when you're dead Rufus..." came Sango's reply from the fog. Her voice sounded calm, but it was more detached if anything else. "You have the blood on your suit... the ties that would make you accountable, a fucking motive." to hear the Empress swear so callously made those nearby watching the fight raise eyebrows in shock and gasp in awe. "You hurt my family for the last time Rufus. Even if Ikai does pull through, your head will be a gracious silver lining to present him with. I will finally be able to prove my worthiness as his pupil and student." she raises her hand, her eyes shining blue as the clouds circled around her. "Bansai Festival...Omega." came her cold emotionless voice.

It was then that the cloud completely dispersed and revealed a kneeling Sango:

The Great Hall (1st floor) SangoEmpress-1.jpg?t=1300655334

She smiled at Rufus, her kimono posed in a rather seductive manner as her breasts were just barely constrained from her kimono's red silk. "Oh....Rufus..." she says standing up, walking up to him slowly, in a stunningly seductive manner as she closes the distance easily; grasping tightly onto his jacket. She lowered her eyelids and blushed. "Oh...Rufus...." she says, her voluminous almost entirely exposed breasts pressed tightly against his chest as she then plants her luscious painted lips against his own, her eyes closing as she quickly deepened the kiss, forcing her tongue onto his. A few seconds pass and she keeps it up, clutching onto him tighter and tighter-and he suddenly would realize that her body was actually inflating, becoming bigger and bigger, risking to explode all the while death clutching his jacket.  

Rufus paled. "Ikai...she's doing this because Ikai's critically hurt? What... how...?" he thought. Ikai Boontai got himself injured, and by the sounds of it, it looks as though Rufus was the blame. With Saeko's blood on his usually spotless iconic suit and the past history between the Ninja and the Bureaucrat, there was no wonder that Sango struck him down so fast and in such a heated manner.

"I see now..." he says outloud, bringing his hand away from his handgun when the cloud of smoke completely lifted and revealed.... well a rather revealing Empress. Rufus's eyes widened; not due to her more ecchi-borderline-hentai attire, but because she had a complete mental switch. Smiling, giggling... infatuation.

"San-go?" he asked as she grabbed onto his jacket and cut off his words with her lips. Now this caused him a lot of confusion. He would never expect the Empress, a woman who despised him become so openly affectionate for him in such a short span of time. Hell, the timing didn't even make sense! He pulls her head back with his hand, breaking the kiss. "San-" but only for her lips to repress against his own again. He could feel her tongue wrap around his in such a forceful manner, her ample and lithe breasts were digging into his chest and he could feel her heart beat through his garments; her scent was exquisite and very tangy as the taste of her lips; but again this was not making any sense.

He manages to finally pry her lips from his as he turns his head towards his right, her lips now pressing against his left cheek. "Sango! Get a hold of yourself!" he exclaimed, when he saw her body begin to inflate. "Oh...I knew there was something about this that didn't add up." he sighs as he tries to pull her off him, but found it impossible. "This would be rather hot if I knew this wouldn't maim or kill me; Roin I told you it was too much risky business to land here!" he exclaimed, failing to pull the inflating Empress off him. He unfortunately couldn't get her to stop gripping his jacket, and as she got bigger and more balloon like he was sure that his White Lotus (or white and spotted red lotus) would protect him if he wasn't so exposed right at that moment.

It hits him then as he struggles against this human balloon animal that he has the answer. He pulls back as hard as he could, thinking fast as he pulls himself down and squeezes out of his jacket. The ballooned empress did not seem to like that, so he grabs the lower hem of the coat and jumps up and wraps her face and drapes the garment down her back before forcing her ballooned body onto the floor on her chest. Just barely covering the majority of her body, and mostly out of harms way, Rufus draws the handgun that was holstered to his shoulder and brings it to Sango's exposed hand. "Bigger isn't always better my dear." he says firing the 9mm round into the hand, his body ready as the jacket prepared to yield the blast.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:39 pm

There was a muffled scream of ecstasy when the body grew white and then exploded with a loud bang! The resulting explosion sent Rufus flying back with his jacket pin cushioned with needles, knives, kunai-just anything sharp in particular and had also sent the shrapnel everywhere. Rufus's shin and legs were impaled with needles, hitting some pressure points in the process which would keep him from moving after he had landed upon his back and slid till his head hit the eastern wall. The explosion had rattled the walls and floors of the palace, letting everyone know of the Empress's wraith.

From the smoke and debris, Sango appeared. She hobbled towards Rufus, with Ikai's katana in hand. "You survived the kiss of death... only to be cut down by Death's scythe!" she exclaimed, raising the blade above her head; the tip of the blade pointed down towards his heart. "Rahhhhhhhhhhh!" she exclaimed, forcing down her battered and weakened arms, her eyes looking fully into Rufus's as she brought the blade down upon his chest!
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:There was a muffled scream of ecstasy when the body grew white and then exploded with a loud bang! The resulting explosion sent Rufus flying back with his jacket pin cushioned with needles, knives, kunai-just anything sharp in particular and had also sent the shrapnel everywhere. Rufus's shin and legs were impaled with needles, hitting some pressure points in the process which would keep him from moving after he had landed upon his back and slid till his head hit the eastern wall. The explosion had rattled the walls and floors of the palace, letting everyone know of the Empress's wraith.

From the smoke and debris, Sango appeared. She hobbled towards Rufus, with Ikai's katana in hand. "You survived the kiss of death... only to be cut down by Death's scythe!" she exclaimed, raising the blade above her head; the tip of the blade pointed down towards his heart. "Rahhhhhhhhhhh!" she exclaimed, forcing down her battered and weakened arms, her eyes looking fully into Rufus's as she brought the blade down upon his chest!  

Rufus clenched his teeth, nearly biting his tongue as he tried not to scream out in agony from the shrapnel he took from his legs. He watches as the Empress brought up Ikai's sword and prepared to plunge it into his exposed core. His black vest and black turtle neck were not going to be able to protect him from her attack. "Well...I'd enjoy death's kiss more if she hadn't started forming into a balloon animal!" he exclaimed, knowing if those were going to be his last words, that he wished he'd had a chance to change them as he brings up his left hand into the tip of the blade. The blade pierces through his palm and this causes Rufus much pain, but he manages to clasp the blade and hold it from sinking any closer to his heart. He then brings up his right hand, the Duvalia's barrel leveled in front of her forehead. "Bang!" he exclaims, firing a neutralization round into her skull.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:50 pm

The Empress suddenly jerked back, her head struck by the red capped bullet that began to instantaneously "shut her down". She felt her hair fall back, but she willed herself, willed herself to lurch forward, pressing her chest onto the pommel of Ikai's Katana. "ISh...kan...dhf.." she babbled, her eyes already rolling back as she pushed her dead weight onto the blade which would hopefully in turn impale Rufus as she was rapidly loosing consciousness.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:52 pm

The general rather casually strolled in as the neutralization round was fired into the empress. He managed to worm away Sango's hand from the blade, who then collapsed where she stood. He then pulled out the needle from rufus' left arm. "I see you two are getting along well." the general snarked.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next