The Great Hall (1st floor)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: The Great Hall (1st floor)

Post  Leiran on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:37 pm

barduwulf wrote:Turning Back to Leiran, Barduwulf replied "Well, I imagine the tranquilizer will wear off soon, so we may as well go to the infirmary, everyone else is already there, miss.... uh.. Hmm. Apologies miss, but just realized I never heard you're name. But where are my manners" He offers a hand to help her up.

She took his hand gratefully. "It's no trouble...You look swamped." As she stood up, she was a few inches smaller than the General. She pushed back her hood, her twin tails spilling out from the corners of the dark red robe she had been wearing, allowing them all a better view of her youthful face. "I'm Leiran Fao Dashir, daughter of Fanlan Dashir, of the Council of Magi." She introduces herself, smiling a little as if trying to force one.
Leiran
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:56 pm

"Nice to meet you miss Leiran, I am Barduwulf Garamonde, though I suppose with everyone calling me 'General', you've already figured that out. Come see me in my office when your back up to snuff, I shouldn't keep Leland waiting. Mik silent o can show you the way. After that, we'll see if we can get a full grasp on the situation." He made his goodbyes and left.

Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn Rial on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Vahn tipped his head to the General as he made his way back to his office. "In the meantime General, I shall look into the affairs back 'home'. Ah Fenira, it can't decide what it want's to be at all these days. At first it's the proverbial Canada, next it's well...anyway." he shrugs and chuckles to himself in a weird manner. He then calms down and turns to Leiran with a grin. "I shall talk with you later Miss Dashir. I was a supporter of the Council when I lived in Fenira, you will have to catch me up with everything." he says with a grin, as he turned to enter his office on the ground floor. He paused before his door and turned to Leiran with a smile. "If you would like some tea, drop on in! My door is always open." he grinned before closing the door and exiting himself.
Vahn Rial
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagura Imai on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Kagura enters the large foyer and... affirms her sister's suspicions. People milling about in an uproar between heavily armored brutes her sister would be proud of to a young Feniran girl who was positively pale. Kagura nearly felt one of her sleeves fall and her hair become messy, sweat dripping down her face. The vanguards at either side of her were sharing a similar emotion upon their faces. "Perhaps...we should come back." she gulped dryly, looking about. It looked like someone set off a bomb in one area of the foyer while the servants milled about cleaning and repairing the broken fixtures.

"....I'm not going to ask..." she says under her breath, her long sword rattling in it's sheath.

Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum