Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2)

+5
Farah Hisanori
Reiri Kamura
Rin Nysr
Jack McKelly
Sango Sigara
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) Empty Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2)

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:42 pm

This is where prisoners come to be tried, jailed, and sentenced. One of the sentences is to be thrown into the Beijio Sandpit, a hole that is the home of a maneating monster.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) Empty Re: Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2)

Post  Jack McKelly Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:12 pm

The guards threw Jack in, and Jack ran to the bars as they closed. "Hey! Wait! What's going on! Why is this happening? Where's my aunt?!" he cried out, slamming his hands on the bars. "Shit! What the hell happened here?!" he screamed again.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) Empty Re: Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2)

Post  Jack McKelly Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:17 am

Jack narrowed his eyes, looking through the bars of the cell. "Crap..." he exclaims. Chuckling to himself as he leans back in the bed, looking up at the ceiling now. "I'll give anyone 50,000 just to get me out of this dump." he says with a sigh. "That and freaking bring that son'va bitch to me." he finishes with a grumble.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Nysr Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Jack Handy wrote:Jack narrowed his eyes, looking through the bars of the cell. "Crap..." he exclaims. Chuckling to himself as he leans back in the bed, looking up at the ceiling now. "I'll give anyone 50,000 just to get me out of this dump." he says with a sigh. "That and freaking bring that son'va bitch to me." he finishes with a grumble.

"Money? That's a little overrated...." came a soft yet echoing voice. "How about something a little more volitile? Something with a little more weight to it..." it came again, the voice was definitely feminine in tone. "How about....your soul?" with this a slighly high pitched giggle radiated off the dark walls, making it hard to pinpoint the location.
Rin Nysr
Rin Nysr
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Jack's eyes widened. "My what?" He shot up, sitting up nervously on the bed. "Wh-who's there?" he says scanning the darkened cells. For as far as he could tell, he was alone in this cell, let alone this dungeon block. "Show yourself!" he asked the air, his voice echoing back.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:28 am

Reiri wandered as her bat and mist forms respectively for a long while since Ryunoshi. She eventually caught wind of the activities happening in Beijio about dragons and the like, but was unfortunately denied their warm insides; both having been killed or vanishing after their appearances. So she traveled into the depths of the mountain palace, to the ever notorious dungeons. She crept as a foggy mist throughout the dark crypt like dungeons.

Hmm... seems like this place hasn't been updated in last ten centuries... no electric lighting, barely any torchlight. Even I find this place dreadfully dark, and I'm a vampire! She thought as she continued to sweep through the halls of cobblestone.

She eventually gave pause, seeing the first occupant of these cells after about an hour of wandering. A boy. Teenager from the looks. He was speaking to the open air like a mad man who was in his own personal nightmare.

She smiled, though I guess mists don't really have the capability to smile when you think of it, but the novelty of such did appear in her astral form. She felt as though she may have a bit of mischief with this one, given how she was denied her entertainment on a faraway island.

She began to creep into the cells, the rolling mists forming around his body, which would feel cold but almost tangible as his chin was lifted with non existent hands:

"Show... what?" She asked, her voice echoing around him through the mist as if only an echo.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:53 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri wandered as her bat and mist forms respectively for a long while since Ryunoshi. She eventually caught wind of the activities happening in Beijio about dragons and the like, but was unfortunately denied their warm insides; both having been killed or vanishing after their appearances. So she traveled into the depths of the mountain palace, to the ever notorious dungeons. She crept as a foggy mist throughout the dark crypt like dungeons.

Hmm... seems like this place hasn't been updated in last ten centuries... no electric lighting, barely any torchlight. Even I find this place dreadfully dark, and I'm a vampire! She thought as she continued to sweep through the halls of cobblestone.

She eventually gave pause, seeing the first occupant of these cells after about an hour of wandering. A boy. Teenager from the looks. He was speaking to the open air like a mad man who was in his own personal nightmare.

She smiled, though I guess mists don't really have the capability to smile when you think of it, but the novelty of such did appear in her astral form. She felt as though she may have a bit of mischief with this one, given how she was denied her entertainment on a faraway island.

She began to creep into the cells, the rolling mists forming around his body, which would feel cold but almost tangible as his chin was lifted with non existent hands:

"Show... what?" She asked, her voice echoing around him through the mist as if only an echo.

Jack didn't see anything, but a rolling mist creep into his cell. Alone in the dark depths of the dungeons, he wondered if his sanity had finally left him after being left to rot away. He sighed, shivering as the mist engulfed him. My aunt really needs to update the heating here... He thought, when he felt his chin being lifted up by unseen hands... He was suddenly paralyzed with fear, eyes wide from feeling his head lift without his body telling it to! "W---ha?!" he gasped, gulping dryly while his terrified eyes scanned the air ahead of him. Nothing. Nothing but mist!

Then, the feminine voice echoed throughout his cell, though it was different from the first, he was granted his motor functions and thus he screamed, and shambled back across his bed, his back colliding with the wall! He groped the walls, making himself smaller in its corner as he stared directly into the rolling mist! "W-ho's there?! What kind of trick are you playing?!" he exclaimed, white as a ghost as his mind ran rampant with the imagery of such undead souls swimming about the dungeon's halls and cells!
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:17 am

Reiri giggled at his reaction, humans were adorable when they were this young. Still impersonating the mist, she continued to creep forth, now that he cornered himself. "There is no trick. What you see is what your brain allows you to see. Fear has clouded your eyes like... a mist~" she answered, her rolling mist drawing up against him, holding him against the wall, choking him!
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:37 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri giggled at his reaction, humans were adorable when they were this young. Still impersonating the mist, she continued to creep forth, now that he cornered himself. "There is no trick. What you see is what your brain allows you to see. Fear has clouded your eyes like... a mist~" she answered, her rolling mist drawing up against him, holding him against the wall, choking him!

Jack shivered, the cool air chilling his body as the animate mist washes over him! His lungs feel compressed by a hidden weight, his throat felt like a ten pound weight was lodged within, his heart rate increased and his fingers and toes curled and grasped at nothing! Was he going to die forgotten in this cell by some supernatural being?! He couldn't attack the mist nor flee, and the fear of the unknown made him cry out weakly, his eyes clenched tight as he tried to think positively like his father and mother would when it came to such things! However, his mind was abandoning him as this... thing compressed its weight against him, pushing the air from his lungs!
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:58 am

Jack McKelly wrote:
Jack shivered, the cool air chilling his body as the animate mist washes over him! His lungs feel compressed by a hidden weight, his throat felt like a ten pound weight was lodged within, his heart rate increased and his fingers and toes curled and grasped at nothing! Was he going to die forgotten in this cell by some supernatural being?! He couldn't attack the mist nor flee, and the fear of the unknown made him cry out weakly, his eyes clenched tight as he tried to think positively like his father and mother would when it came to such things! However, his mind was abandoning him as this... thing compressed its weight against him, pushing the air from his lungs!

Reiri continued to chuckle. Though he couldn't see it for some reason, as she did sense Beijionese blood in his veins, she wasn't so much as choking him as she was bear hugging him in the astral form while her body appeared mist like. She was amused by his coursing fear, and... enamored by his pulsating neck! It had been a great while since she last fed, and fear always did get the blood pumping in the humans!

I may as well, since its there! She thought, as her body began to take physical form,
her squishy breasts flattened against his chest, her hands pinning his forearms taking shape, her wide hips and thick thighs tightly around his waist, her legs wrapped around his to keep him from kicking! She closed her lidded crimson gaze, thinking 'too easy' as she drew her lips against his neck, and then plunged with her sharp fangs.

She felt his rushing warmth, his crimson fluids pool into her parted mouth. His scarlet water lapped by her velvety tongue which channeled his lifeblood down her quivering, parched throat. "Mmmm~" she hummed, her tone low and seductive, if not perhaps adorable. She appeared as young as the youth she was feeding from, around eighteen. Her body lacked clothes save for the revealing black bikini which she was still wearing since her trip from Ryunoshi island!

Very rich... I taste the blood of heroes in this one... very satisfying! She thought, slurping more from his neck, not letting a single trail of crimson leave her plush and... inviting lips!
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:27 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:
Jack McKelly wrote:

Reiri continued to chuckle. Though he couldn't see it for some reason, as she did sense Beijionese blood in his veins, she wasn't so much as choking him as she was bear hugging him in the astral form while her body appeared mist like. She was amused by his coursing fear, and... enamored by his pulsating neck! It had been a great while since she last fed, and fear always did get the blood pumping in the humans!

I may as well, since its there! She thought, as her body began to take physical form,
her squishy breasts flattened against his chest, her hands pinning his forearms taking shape, her wide hips and thick thighs tightly around his waist, her legs wrapped around his to keep him from kicking! She closed her lidded crimson gaze, thinking 'too easy' as she drew her lips against his neck, and then plunged with her sharp fangs.

She felt his rushing warmth, his crimson fluids pool into her parted mouth. His scarlet water lapped by her velvety tongue which channeled his lifeblood down her quivering, parched throat. "Mmmm~" she hummed, her tone low and seductive, if not perhaps adorable. She appeared as young as the youth she was feeding from, around eighteen. Her body lacked clothes save for the revealing black bikini which she was still wearing since her trip from Ryunoshi island!

Very rich... I taste the blood of heroes in this one... very satisfying! She thought, slurping more from his neck, not letting a single trail of crimson leave her plush and... inviting lips!

Jack gasped for air, cold sweat dripping from his face and neck. He was sure it would end there-

"-Ow!" he exclaimed, feeling a pair of sharp objects dig into his neck! He opened his eyes, and no longer saw the intangible swirl of grey mist... instead it was a woman. She was wearing... nothing from the angle he was currently looking at her in. Long black hair fell from her shoulders like a silky curtain. He could feel her chest against his like a squishy weight, her hips tightly locked against his and her thighs barring his of any sort of movement.

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) Reirikamura_by_anastasiadfaizland-db67x90

Her skin was pale, and she was frailer than he, but she managed to keep him pinned there, her hands like iron wall clasps which kept him from struggling, his body locked as she...

His eyes widened, and his body felt weaker now that he could feel and see what she was doing to him. Her mouth, cool lips were pressed against his neck. She made subtle suckling motions, her neck bulging and straightened with each audible swallow. She was sucking his blood!

"V-vampire?!" he gasped, his voice weary and frightened! He tried to struggle, his body wiggling against hers, his knees scything across the bed's mattress; lurching left and right as he struggled to be released from the ashened one's grasp!
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:50 am

Reiri's eyelashes fluttered as she continued to feed. His blood was warm, melancholic and delicious to ignore. Her compliments to the chef, she supposed. It was then she realized that he had realized the situation at hand! She couldn't ignore his jerky movements as he called out what she truly was. Her left eye fluttered open. A garnet orb focused through her lidded gaze upwards, into the face of her victim. His adorable expression only made the plush lips against his neck broaden into a toothless grin. Her glowing, lidded gaze drank his expression up, almost as much as she was literally to his life's blood.

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) Reirikamura_by_anastasiadfaizland-db67x90

How he squirmed under her tight embrace; but it was for his own good. If she allowed him to jerk free now, she'd take half his neck's flesh with him! It would be a grisly sight... for the warden. Commonplace for her, but she didn't fully intend to drain him dry. After all, she was bored and curious to find out why the dungeons in their vast capacity only had a soul occupant. Gulp~ Gulp~ Gulp~
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:21 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri's eyelashes fluttered as she continued to feed. His blood was warm, melancholic and delicious to ignore. Her compliments to the chef, she supposed. It was then she realized that he had realized the situation at hand! She couldn't ignore his jerky movements as he called out what she truly was. Her left eye fluttered open. A garnet orb focused through her lidded gaze upwards, into the face of her victim. His adorable expression only made the plush lips against his neck broaden into a toothless grin. Her glowing, lidded gaze drank his expression up, almost as much as she was literally to his life's blood.

How he squirmed under her tight embrace; but it was for his own good. If she allowed him to jerk free now, she'd take half his neck's flesh with him! It would be a grisly sight... for the warden. Commonplace for her, but she didn't fully intend to drain him dry. After all, she was bored and curious to find out why the dungeons in their vast capacity only had a soul occupant. Gulp~ Gulp~ Gulp~

He continued to struggle against the girl, his arms barely able to lift away from the wall however. "Let go of me!" he barked, looking down at her. His eyes widen as a glowing crimson orb flashed open and gently raised to meet his eyes. He then saw her lips peel into a smile, a happy yet sadistic grin while she continued to lewdly slurp from his neck! He gulped, painfully. His body shivering under her vice like grip, and his body began to feel woozy. His head was light, and his flesh became damp with cold sweat. He felt helpless under the vampire's grasp. "Please... stop.." he gasped, weakly. How much blood did he lose? How much would he lose before she'd stop? Would she even stop? He was sure he lost enough, as he was feeling like he was about to pass out. His vision was darkening around the edges of his sight, his limbs were feeling like lead. His chest was heavy and it got harder and harder to breathe with the closeness of the vampire and his draining stamina.

Is this really.. how I'll die? Locked up in a dark cell under my aunt's palace... with a naked vampire chick forcing herself on me and sucking my blood? ....Huh, well I guess there have been worse deaths. He thought, the humor didn't help his mind be put at ease. Only coupled with the fact his parents were both war heroes that the entire situation at hand... feel incredibly more depressing. I really should've went to mom or dad after I got into those debts... ugh... what was I thinking? He thought sadly. "Shit..." he whispers gently.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:48 am

Jack McKelly wrote:
Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri's eyelashes fluttered as she continued to feed. His blood was warm, melancholic and delicious to ignore. Her compliments to the chef, she supposed. It was then she realized that he had realized the situation at hand! She couldn't ignore his jerky movements as he called out what she truly was. Her left eye fluttered open. A garnet orb focused through her lidded gaze upwards, into the face of her victim. His adorable expression only made the plush lips against his neck broaden into a toothless grin. Her glowing, lidded gaze drank his expression up, almost as much as she was literally to his life's blood.

He continued to struggle against the girl, his arms barely able to lift away from the wall however. "Let go of me!" he barked, looking down at her. His eyes widen as a glowing crimson orb flashed open and gently raised to meet his eyes. He then saw her lips peel into a smile, a happy yet sadistic grin while she continued to lewdly slurp from his neck! He gulped, painfully. His body shivering under her vice like grip, and his body began to feel woozy. His head was light, and his flesh became damp with cold sweat. He felt helpless under the vampire's grasp. "Please... stop.." he gasped, weakly. How much blood did he lose? How much would he lose before she'd stop? Would she even stop? He was sure he lost enough, as he was feeling like he was about to pass out. His vision was darkening around the edges of his sight, his limbs were feeling like lead. His chest was heavy and it got harder and harder to breathe with the closeness of the vampire and his draining stamina.

Is this really.. how I'll die? Locked up in a dark cell under my aunt's palace... with a naked vampire chick forcing herself on me and sucking my blood? ....Huh, well I guess there have been worse deaths.  He thought, the humor didn't help his mind be put at ease. Only coupled with the fact his parents were both war heroes that the entire situation at hand... feel incredibly more depressing. I really should've went to mom or dad after I got into those debts... ugh... what was I thinking? He thought sadly. "Shit..." he whispers gently.

Reiri continued to drink, mercilessly. She was still within the safety parameters for humans, her mind constantly monitoring his pulse as she drank her fill. She could feel his body weaken under her grasp, and his face was heavy with sorrow. Still, the crimson fluid flowed down her throat, into her belly. When she was sure he had little strength left to fight her, she paused. She closed her eyes, slowly drawing her fangs from his neck, the wounds left behind were white with sores and inflamed. Blood began to trickle from his wounds, but she put a stop to that as she extended her silky tongue and glides it across his wounds in a seductive fashion: "Nahhhhh~" she moaned.

Her soft tongue lapped the blood away, and in the process his wounds began to close, and then vanish! She lowered her hands, down from his forearms and rested them upon his shoulders loosely. She leaned back her torso, her breasts clad in the black triangle top bounced; each breast was noticeably... perky. She smiled at the man, her red eyes even with his as she held him like a girlfriend would her boyfriend after months apart. She licked her lips in a somewhat lewd manner, before bowing her head so she could look at his lips, her eyes then drifting back to his eyes. "Mmm... you were pretty tasty. Sorry about that though, it was a long flight from the Archipelago~" She hummed, almost sweetly. "Its rude to bite first and ask questions later, but again you were simply... hehe, too tempting~" she purred, her right hand's slender fingers inched down his neck, caressing his collar bone and checked for possible bruising she may have missed.

She looked from his neck, her face blushing as she purred, to his eyes with large and entrancing red eyes. "I'm Reiri, and I'm curious as to why you're locked up all by your lonesome? You're very lucky that I happened by, I bet that being cooped up down here would get rather dull when you're all by yourself~" she cooed, smirking gently.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:21 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:

Reiri continued to drink, mercilessly. She was still within the safety parameters for humans, her mind constantly monitoring his pulse as she drank her fill. She could feel his body weaken under her grasp, and his face was heavy with sorrow. Still, the crimson fluid flowed down her throat, into her belly. When she was sure he had little strength left to fight her, she paused. She closed her eyes, slowly drawing her fangs from his neck, the wounds left behind were white with sores and inflamed. Blood began to trickle from his wounds, but she put a stop to that as she extended her silky tongue and glides it across his wounds in a seductive fashion: "Nahhhhh~" she moaned.

Her soft tongue lapped the blood away, and in the process his wounds began to close, and then vanish! She lowered her hands, down from his forearms and rested them upon his shoulders loosely. She leaned back her torso, her breasts clad in the black triangle top bounced; each breast was noticeably... perky. She smiled at the man, her red eyes even with his as she held him like a girlfriend would her boyfriend after months apart. She licked her lips in a somewhat lewd manner, before bowing her head so she could look at his lips, her eyes then drifting back to his eyes. "Mmm... you were pretty tasty. Sorry about that though, it was a long flight from the Archipelago~" She hummed, almost sweetly. "Its rude to bite first and ask questions later, but again you were simply... hehe, too tempting~" she purred, her right hand's slender fingers inched down his neck, caressing his collar bone and checked for possible bruising she may have missed.

She looked from his neck, her face blushing as she purred, to his eyes with large and entrancing red eyes. "I'm Reiri, and I'm curious as to why you're locked up all by your lonesome? You're very lucky that I happened by, I bet that being cooped up down here would get rather dull when you're all by yourself~" she cooed, smirking gently.

Jack figured it was the end, when he no longer heard the lewd slurps from his neck. He blinked, feeling her tongue lap his neck before she let go of his arms. They fell limp and heavy, and her hands cupped his shoulders while she leaned back, almost presenting herself to him. It would appear that the vampire wasn't naked, but was wearing a very... revealing black bikini. It was almost micro... her breasts bobbing with little support and were rather perky in their conical shape.

He glanced slowly up from her jiggling torso, and upon her face. She was Beijionese, with large red eyes and appeared to be around his age. Teenage vampire? Thats gotta suck... He thought, before chuckling at the very thought of what he conceived. He felt like pits had been carved around his eyes as he watched her, listened to her speak.

"L...lucky?" He chuckled, but it came out more like a weak cough. "I guess... that's a matter of opinion..." he wheezed, shuttering as he breathed listlessly. "I... really don't think I'd like to talk to you right now. You know... drained and all..." he replies, gulping. He was curious about her intentions, and at the same time wanted to be in the next cell wing away from her. His energy was spent, and to be honest he couldn't remember the last time he ate either.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:35 am

Jack McKelly wrote:

Jack figured it was the end, when he no longer heard the lewd slurps from his neck. He blinked, feeling her tongue lap his neck before she let go of his arms. They fell limp and heavy, and her hands cupped his shoulders while she leaned back, almost presenting herself to him. It would appear that the vampire wasn't naked, but was wearing a very... revealing black bikini. It was almost micro... her breasts bobbing with little support and were rather perky in their conical shape.

He glanced slowly up from her jiggling torso, and upon her face. She was Beijionese, with large red eyes and appeared to be around his age. Teenage vampire? Thats gotta suck... He thought, before chuckling at the very thought of what he conceived. He felt like pits had been carved around his eyes as he watched her, listened to her speak.

"L...lucky?" He chuckled, but it came out more like a weak cough. "I guess... that's a matter of opinion..." he wheezed, shuttering as he breathed listlessly. "I... really don't think I'd like to talk to you right now. You know... drained and all..." he replies, gulping. He was curious about her intentions, and at the same time wanted to be in the next cell wing away from her. His energy was spent, and to be honest he couldn't remember the last time he ate either.  

She nodded energetically. "Mmmhmm! That's the spirit! Lucky indeedy~" She giggled, before blinking and observing his state. "Huh... perhaps I was a... tad greedy... I may have absorbed a few CCs more than I required..." she smiled wearily. She looked up into his eyes, and held his head up, rubbing his cheeks. "You're really going to ignore a nubile half naked girl sitting on you? Come now, that's not befitting a boy of your age!" She exclaimed shaking him vigorously!

She pouted, cocking her head to the right and raised a brow. Hmm... I could try that... but he may have already lost too much blood for a healthy turnout... She pondered.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:01 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:She looked up into his eyes, and held his head up, rubbing his cheeks. "You're really going to ignore a nubile half naked girl sitting on you? Come now, that's not befitting a boy of your age!" She exclaimed shaking him vigorously!

Jack's head bobbed with each violent thrust she made, his face grimacing uncomfortably. When she finally stopped he gulped dryly, his throat sore from her bite yet. This is how I'll die huh? Do the Gods see that this is my rightful punishment? He thought, before closing his eyes. "Greedy. Yeah... thats about right. Also terrifying... but not lucky. I'd be out of this cell if I was lucky. Gods I'm tired..." he sighs, his body weak. He was so exhausted from blood loss that he could pass out with this girl on him yet and not care at all. The wall as rough as it was against his back was beginning to feel comfortable! "Just let me dieeeeee..." he moaned, feeling it was hopeless.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:19 am

Jack McKelly wrote:"Greedy. Yeah... thats about right. Also terrifying... but not lucky. I'd be out of this cell if I was lucky. Gods I'm tired..." he sighs, his body weak. He was so exhausted from blood loss that he could pass out with this girl on him yet and not care at all. The wall as rough as it was against his back was beginning to feel comfortable! "Just let me dieeeeee..." he moaned, feeling it was hopeless.

She winced at the sound of 'greedy' echoing back at her. Terrifying hit her somewhere deep as well, but it was an old scar she was used to in her long life. She raised a brow, blankly staring at him while he moaned for death, and didn't hold back as she slapped his face with her right palm!

SMACK!

"Don't be such a bitch!" she pouted, making it sound like what she did to him was the worst feeling he'd ever felt in the world. He hadn't fallen asleep yet, so there was that. Perhaps she would just do it anyway. She folded her arms across her chest and pouted while observing him one last time. Meh... worst comes to worst... She thought, before lifting his chin so he could look at her evenly. "Look..." she frowned, nervously. "I don't do this kinda thing often, since quite honestly I abhor humans. But... I feel I owe you for scaring you and draining your blood so unwillingly so... yeah. Consider yourself really lucky since you can hardly move." she explained, drawing close, her eyes on his lips as she blushed...

"Oh..." she blinked. "Right. I forgot..." she blushed, pulling her head back. "It would be pointless without the key ingredient," She paused, holding his chin up in her left hand, while she brought her right wrist to her mouth-

RIP!

She tore a line into her wrist, spilling dark blood across her forearm! Cringing from the pain, she covered the bluish oil spill with her mouth... then after a few moments drew her lips away from her already healing wound. Blood dripped from the corners of her plush lips, her face red with a mix of blood and blush... she hesitated, before forcing her lips around the young mans! Her plush pink lips parted, her tongue slipping into his mouth and acted as a shovel/slide for her blood to flow! The portion was small enough that he wouldn't turn... or so she hoped. It had been a while since she did this sort of thing, last time it was a Beijionese woman who griped her breast when she did this! She did turn though, where in this case she wanted to share juuuust enough of her blood to give the teen some energy back.

While giving the lad the unconventional transfusion, she did swish her tongue against his, giving him a little tongue action for his trouble; granted he not only got locked up without food in a dark spooky cell, he was assaulted by a vampire who drained him and now forced her own blood down his throat... may as well give him SOME sort of silver lining!
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:45 am

Jack's eyes were lidded and annoyed, but alert after she slapped him with enough force that his head recoiled to face the cell next to him... Apparently Vampires can't discern their own strength... I'm pretty sure I just swallowed a molar or two... he cringed, tasting blood in his mouth. Then he felt her hand under his chin and force him to face her, only to be surprised to see she was... flustered.

He blinked curiously. What didn't she normally do? Why am I really lucky? His mind wondered with anxiety. When he saw her face approach his, he blinked again. A kiss? Well... I'm not sure that would make up for everything... but I admit, she does seem kinda-

Reiri Kamura wrote:RIP!

He paused his thoughts on 'cute' when she pulled away and tore open her wrist and cupped her lips over the inky fluid which spilled out and down her forearm. He blinked a third time. -like the sum of my nightmares manifested into the flesh. He completed his thought matter of factly; her lips now formed around his. His eyes widened as her tongue swished the fluid down his throat! He gagged at first, the thought of the inky substance in his mouth alone was nightmare fuel! He wasn't able to fight back either in the way of spitting it out either...

Gulp....

He drank her... he couldn't hold back, his throat welled up and choked but with no where else left to go he swallowed.... and found himself somewhat surprised that he... liked it. In fact, the blood in his mouth didn't taste like blood per say yet did. It was a confusing experience, but it was... almost delicious! He felt her tongue swish against his own in a somewhat haphazard display of... affection? He couldn't tell, but her silky tongue carried more of her blood that he flicked it back. He closed his eyes, and felt his arms wrap around her! He couldn't help himself, his hands on her back and pulling her closer!
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:58 am

Reiri blushed, her eyes tightly shut while she transferred the blood. She was never truly a romantic, despite being versed in the arts of seduction. It was a tool rather than a hobby, she guessed. Seeing that this was her only option she had, kissing him was unavoidable. When she felt him flick his tongue back, she thought nothing of it, just an appropriate human response. But when she felt his arms wrap around her... and pull her tighter to him her eyes blinked open! Her brows furrowed angrily, her face red with embarrassment! O---okay I think you've had enough! She thought, bringing her hands to his shoulders and had to force herself away from his lips! A blood trail of saliva bridged between their lips, and she eyed him wearily, all the while flustered. Her breasts bobbed and heaved with her movements, and she wiped her lips with her forearm. "I... think that should give you a little spike of energy..." she gulped, licking her arm of her own blood. She turned from her right forearm to his eyes, flustered yet. "So... how was it? Do you feel better now?" she asked in a neutral tone.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:23 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri blushed, her eyes tightly shut while she transferred the blood. She was never truly a romantic, despite being versed in the arts of seduction. It was a tool rather than a hobby, she guessed. Seeing that this was her only option she had, kissing him was unavoidable. When she felt him flick his tongue back, she thought nothing of it, just an appropriate human response. But when she felt his arms wrap around her... and pull her tighter to him her eyes blinked open! Her brows furrowed angrily, her face red with embarrassment! O---okay I think you've had enough! She thought, bringing her hands to his shoulders and had to force herself away from his lips! A blood trail of saliva bridged between their lips, and she eyed him wearily, all the while flustered. Her breasts bobbed and heaved with her movements, and she wiped her lips with her forearm. "I... think that should give you a little spike of energy..." she gulped, licking her arm of her own blood. She turned from her right forearm to his eyes, flustered yet. "So... how was it? Do you feel better now?" she asked in a neutral tone.

Jack blinked, lips agape as he stared at the vampire with wide eyes. He could feel his energy slowly returning, and he really wondered if it was because of her blood... He blinked again realizing she was staring at him. "I thought it was delicious-" he blurted, before correcting himself: "I mean, well it wasn't what I expected but- yeah I'm feeling a little better I suppose." he gulped nervously. He glanced her over slowly, and felt compelled for more... and this attraction burned his belly intensely.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:56 am

She blinked at the teen's response, and stopped licking her arm of her own blood. "Huh?" She glanced at him, and then smirked. "Delicious am I?" She smirked, shuffling closer again. "Hmmhmmhmm~" she giggled, her finger tapping at his chin as she leaned close. "I suppose I could reward you for a compliment~" She says, her lips close to his before she pulled her head away teasing him. "Ah, but you will won't you? Once you sleep anyway. It happens to all who get bit or drink from us." she says with a silly sigh, looking away from him, the back of her head in his vision, before she fell back and cuddled with him. She turned to face him with his left arm around her shoulder as if they were a couple, and she smirks. "So, what were you doing down here all by your lonesome? As far as I can see, it really was dull around here before my arrival." she giggled, running her left hand's fingers under his chin.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:03 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:She blinked at the teen's response, and stopped licking her arm of her own blood. "Huh?" She glanced at him, and then smirked. "Delicious am I?" She smirked, shuffling closer again. "Hmmhmmhmm~" she giggled, her finger tapping at his chin as she leaned close. "I suppose I could reward you for a compliment~" She says, her lips close to his before she pulled her head away teasing him. "Ah, but you will won't you? Once you sleep anyway. It happens to all who get bit or drink from us." she says with a silly sigh, looking away from him, the back of her head in his vision, before she fell back and cuddled with him. She turned to face him with his left arm around her shoulder as if they were a couple, and she smirks. "So, what were you doing down here all by your lonesome? As far as I can see, it really was dull around here before my arrival." she giggled, running her left hand's fingers under his chin.

Jack flustered as she seemed to react positive to being called delicious... weird. However, he didn't complain as she brought herself closer to him, her finger dancing playfully against his chin. He couldn't help but look into those blood red eyes of hers. She's... terrifying... He thought, but another side of him was also very alluring. "Reward?" He gulped, watching her lips draw close to his, blushing deeply as he was expecting yet another cool kiss, almost tasting it upon his lips! Then she pulled away, speaking cryptically about what was to come when he slept. He wasn't sure what that entirely met, but before he could ask she fell beside him and huddled up! Cuddling with him, she forced his left arm around her shoulders, inviting herself to lay against the side of his chest. He could feel her breasts squish against his ribs, which made him a deeper shade of crimson, looking down at her cleavage before pulling his attention upward, and re-met with her beautiful garnet eyes.

"I... I was arrested. Obviously." he begins, finding no reason to keep it from her nor lie. "I got caught trying to steal from... the Royal Vault. Floor plans, deeds to lands and the like for a low life slime bag who has me under his thumb..." he says this part without looking at her, turning away and glancing down his legs... noticing hers shifting on the poorly constructed bed beside him. He could feel her fingers continue to caress his chin, and it made him, despite his situation and going over the account once more, easier. He felt safe revealing such to this enchanting vampire, unsure if it was simply her powers at work, his guilt or both.

Last edited by Jack McKelly on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wow terrible errors like deeds to lands and the life)
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 am

She watched his eyes with amusement, his bashful features were almost cute to look at as he looked at her breasts then down at her slender legs which she began to shift on top of his own. "Oh? So you were naughty eh? Now, what would drive you to do something like that? Sure this 'slime ball' has you under his thumb, but surely that doesn't mean you'd commit such a... lowly crime against the Empress? Her mind is fragile as is with the rumors her own son having a hand in killing her late husband. Yet I sense there is similar taste of blood which binds you to the Empress..." she hummed, her fingers slipping from his chin downward, across his neck before laying her hand flat upon his chest, feeling his rapidly pulsing heart.

Mmmmm... I could almost go for a second bite, but best not get too greedy~ She thought, smirking with a low mischievous chuckle.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Reiri Kamura wrote:She watched his eyes with amusement, his bashful features were almost cute to look at as he looked at her breasts then down at her slender legs which she began to shift on top of his own. "Oh? So you were naughty eh? Now, what would drive you to do something like that? Sure this 'slime ball' has you under his thumb, but surely that doesn't mean you'd commit such a... lowly crime against the Empress? Her mind is fragile as is with the rumors her own son having a hand in killing her late husband. Yet I sense there is similar taste of blood which binds you to the Empress..." she hummed, her fingers slipping from his chin downward, across his neck before laying her hand flat upon his chest, feeling his rapidly pulsing heart.

Mmmmm... I could almost go for a second bite, but best not get too greedy~ She thought, smirking with a low mischievous chuckle.

Jack gulped, feeling her fingers slide down his neck, against his chest now, while her legs now rested upon his own. "W-well... the Empress is like an Aunt to me, and my family. My mother is her cousin, so I grew up knowing the Empress like family..." he frowned. "I... betrayed her. Because this 'slime ball' is one of the few remaining criminal powers at be... Arcanda 'Archie' McGraw... he has dirt on me, dirt that could lead to a scandal or perhaps worse. All because I wouldn't throw a match..." he says thinking of his career in the rather dangerous yet exhilarating blood sport of 'Boontai' named after the crazy Ninja who invented it and has been a family friend since before he was born.

He sighed. "Now, I don't even care. I just want to get out of here, make things right. But I can't behind these iron bars." his hand squeezing her shoulder since she decided to cuddle up to him like this. It reminded him of Satori, before they broke up.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next