Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Market district

+18
Jaenora
Rebecca Lee
Claudine LeBlanc
Sinclair Rochefort
Darkstorm Zero
Sirenna
Constas Quicksilver
Leland McKelly
SeiferHowling
Misao Kamiya
Wolf
The Gurgler
Miko Hakurei
Katsumi
Bae
Old Sid
Satori
Sango Sigara
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Market district - Page 3 Empty Re: Market district

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:51 am

Aeltha did not seem impressed with Sirenna's evasion tactic and sudden acquiescence. The Hell Knight was way to experienced to fall for such a tactic.

"Stand up. I am not some ignorant fool or crude beast." the demoness growled out, her power flared once again, this time in indignant anger at the apparent insult to her intelligence.

"I am rather surprised and dismayed that a Terroronian who dares to dream of restoring her people would resort to such... basic tactics as playing possum! Do you think you can ensnare your male Terroronian with such a trick?" Aeltha's words dug into Sienna's ploy like a white hot shiv, before her eyes lost focus, and her head turned away.

"Hmmmm... It would seem another of my people is having fun..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:00 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Aeltha did not seem impressed with Sirenna's evasion tactic and sudden acquiescence. The Hell Knight was way to experienced to fall for such a tactic.

"Stand up. I am not some ignorant fool or crude beast." the demoness growled out, her power flared once again, this time in indignant anger at the apparent insult to her intelligence.

"I am rather surprised and dismayed that a Terroronian who dares to dream of restoring her people would resort to such... basic tactics as playing possum! Do you think you can ensnare your male Terroronian with such a trick?" Aeltha's words dug into Sienna's ploy like a white hot shiv, before her eyes lost focus, and her head turned away.

"Hmmmm... It would seem another of my people is having fun..."

She glanced at the noble demon, her eyes fixated upon hers, still kneeling. "And strip you of the respect you deserve? I have not been holding back at all throughout our conversation. I am not humoring you, nor am I showing weakness. As for the strange talk you make between me and T.O.M., the man doesn't know I exist. He is unaware his culture is being passed on, that others, like him but weaker, exist in this world. That I have made the pact with Sirius, and began spreading his faith, his power once again. It is not that I am giving up, its that after we are done, we are either going to fight or you will devour me. I have seen the outcome, and my predictions rarely lie." she stood up, removing the curved sword from her belt, holding it out for her.

"It is unfortunate, but not everyone can change their fate. Not everyone can choose their outcomes. You and I, are more alike than you think." she says, her feet becoming talon like, as well as her fingers. Large black wings sprouting from her back flap, spreading black feathers wide, before they reverted back, her body looking human once more. "I have presented you with what you desire, yet you do not take it? I find an irony in your logic, madam." she chuckled, shaking her head. "Sure, you have your reasons  I suppose. But does it make a difference if I raise a blade or not?"

She sighed heavily, bored. "Forgive me if I insulted you, it was not my intention." she says raising her weapon.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:10 am

"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment." With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinclair Rochefort Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:38 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment." With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

(Meanwhile, on 'the other side')

Clair sat upon one of the open market stalls, one leg folded over the other as he rummaged through the small booklet he received from their employer in Scardia. Claude' and 'Clair had been chosen amongst the finest for this mission, and the booklet contained rather important papers and documents which allowed them to get access to the otherwise 'hard to reach' citizenry of 'Noble or High Status ranking'. The bowl of ramen clinked beside him, and he turned his gaze from the booklet to the woman beside him. "No need to rush, we still have plenty of time to visit the Nobles of Beijio, or the ones that matter at least. Its like you haven't eaten since we left Cretu, Claude." says the beautiful man to his equally beautiful partner in crime.
Sinclair Rochefort
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudine LeBlanc Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:38 am

Sinclair Rochefort wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment." With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

Clair sat upon one of the open market stalls, one leg folded over the other as he rummaged through the small booklet he received from their employer in Scardia. Claude' and 'Clair had been chosen amongst the finest for this mission, and the booklet contained rather important papers and documents which allowed them to get access to the otherwise 'hard to reach' citizenry of 'Noble or High Status ranking'. The bowl of ramen clinked beside him, and he turned his gaze from the booklet to the woman beside him. "No need to rush, we still have plenty of time to visit the Nobles of Beijio, or the ones that matter at least. Its like you haven't eaten since we left Cretu, Claude." says the beautiful man to his equally beautiful partner in crime.

Claudine LeBlanc, despite her ally's suggestion, instead, continued to engorge on the meal before her, taking a moment however to respond: "*Ulp*...Because I haven't, Clair. You know how I am with ships. Besides, the galley had nothing of interest. We have to take our meals when we can. You never know, your next meal may be your last." she says before she went back to slurping noodles and broth. "Besides," she pauses again, wiping her mouth with a napkin, turning to him with her jasmine green eyes levelled with his brown. "I hate to keep those stuffy dignitaries waiting." she says with sarcasm, and went back to eating.
Claudine LeBlanc
Claudine LeBlanc
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinclair Rochefort Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:49 am

Claudine LeBlanc wrote:

Claudine LeBlanc, despite her ally's suggestion, instead, continued to engorge on the meal before her, taking a moment however to respond: "*Ulp*...Because I haven't, Clair. You know how I am with ships. Besides, the galley had nothing of interest. We have to take our meals when we can. You never know, your next meal may be your last." she says before she went back to slurping noodles and broth. "Besides," she pauses again, wiping her mouth with a napkin, turning to him with her jasmine green eyes levelled with his brown. "I hate to keep those stuffy dignitaries waiting." she says with sarcasm, and went back to eating.  

Without looking, and idly bobbing his foot as she spoke he nodded. "Oh right, your sea sickness. Sad, considering you are a Scardian, the Navy is in our blood." he says this and then felt her cold green eyes upon him, forcing him to acknowledge her. Sinclair bent his wrist which held the book, so he could look at the woman easier, his brow raised amusedly and his lips turning into a smirk. "Heh, it's not like we have a deadline, or an appointment for that matter. But, that is funny coming from you, Claudine. Unlike me, the LeBlanc family carries weight in Scardia." He chuckles. "I'm amused by your hypocrisy." he smiled, closing his eyes.
Sinclair Rochefort
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudine LeBlanc Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Claude rolled her eyes, slamming down her bowl. "Another, please." she says, handing money to the food stall's attendant, before turning again towards Rochefort. "How sad you find the lamentation of Nobility amusing. I may be a LeBlanc, but have you once considered I dislike the weight for which my name carries? Then again, from the way you avoid fights, the Noble's life would suit you better, 'Clair. It fancies well with your cowardice." she says pointing out his flaw when it came to the combat situations. As it was, she was acting more as his guardian throughout this journey. She didn't speak the silvery words from a wined and dined tongue which abated those who'd wait to listen to them. If Sinclair met her father, he'd have want him as his daughter, daughter mostly given to how Sinclair was more feminine than your average Scardian. It was laughable really, considering he was full blooded Scardian, unlike herself.

Another bowl was presented to her, and she accepted it quickly, digging into the dish before her, chewing the boiled egg while slurping up the noodles.
Claudine LeBlanc
Claudine LeBlanc
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinclair Rochefort Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Sinclair chuckled. "Not every battle is won by brute force alone, remember. What may seem like cowardice to you, is to others called 'strategy'." he says before returning to the booklet. "Though, you are correct. It would be nice to have a manor I can return to when I feel bored." he says in a jabbing manner, smiling as he looked over his notes and observations written down from their employer. "Again, no need to eat in such a manner Claude, its already dead; it isn't going to run off from you." he continued, flipping the page of the booklet.
Sinclair Rochefort
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Rebecca, free of the dead air of the 'Wolf's Den', and having completed her dealings with the decrepit Archie McGraw, was now 20 grand richer, yet, lacking a job. It was wise not to remain in the old man's pocket, and his failing empire was evidence of such. Still though, if the old man wanted to give her easy cash, she wasn't complaining. She yawned as she walked along the open market's streets, small beads of tears welling at the corners of her tired eyes as she stretched her arms out, her large breasts bobbing as she arched her back, their buoyancy rather incredible considering she wasn't wearing a bra. "Ahhhhh damn, now what to do? Hrm...." she grunted, her hands falling to the pockets of her cut off jeans, hunching over as she scanned the populated area with her irritated eyes. Her pistols under her arm pits bounced against her ribs and breasts, the ammunition inside them rattling. She wasn't sure if she'd head to the desert, perhaps kill a couple Golden Cobra Lamia for sport and training. They were quick and made honing her skill a challenge, and it was fun. She'd been swallowed by one once before, so they were an easy target for her hatred.

That smell didn't get out for weeks... she thought, her face slightly green before she turned her vision to the pair of foreigners at one of her favorite food stalls. She felt her belly rumble, and looked down with minor irritation. Hmm, guess it wouldn't hurt to spend some of my hard earned cash... she said to herself, before glancing up--

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The colors seemed to fade into a cold blue/green light all around, like a dead zone. the greys being the only differentiating color. However, all the people previously seeming alive, were now corpses, still as the grave and long dead.

*blink blink*

She blinked again, her large eyes taking in the new surroundings which seemed to suddenly appear from no where. A tenderizing cold crept into her skimpy attire, the heat and humidity seemingly lost from this... dead Beijio. The foreigners from Scardia now appeared to have rotted away, the one still clutching the rotted leather back of a book long since destroyed, while the other girl was face down in her bowl she was eating out of seconds before. She looked around, bones crunching beneath her feet as she tried to understand what in the fuck just happened!

"Fuckin' Freyd, what the hell happened here?!" She exclaimed in surprise, hands out of her pockets, as she rubbed her arms under her breasts. "My tits are fucking freezing off! Did the ADN and CKB finally blow up Beijio?!" she screamed, still shivering.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment."

She caught the voice of another on the chilly wind, and without hesitation drew both handguns with the speed to match that of Galiavan's Gunslingers':

Market district - Page 3 Giphy

She held both weapons out, scanning the environment for the one who made the words. She took a stairwell down, towards the port area of the Market district when she saw the giant, purple haired creature:

Market district - Page 3 CHXnvNvWIAAYwxd

Darkstorm Zero wrote:With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

"What the fuck?" She says out loud, witnessing the palid woman in her grasp being raised to her mouth, the raven haired woman's head was almost crossing the thresh hold of the monster's lips.

BANG

A single shot let out a small eruption of blood from the right side of the purple haired being's cheek. "Hey!" Cried Rebecca Lee from the stairwell, who sat on the railing allowing her to slide down to the base of the stairs. She raised both her 9mm handguns at the giant woman and furrowed her brow. "What the hell is going on here?!"
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudine LeBlanc Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Sinclair Rochefort wrote:Sinclair chuckled. "Not every battle is won by brute force alone, remember. What may seem like cowardice to you, is to others called 'strategy'." he says before returning to the booklet. "Though, you are correct. It would be nice to have a manor I can return to when I feel bored." he says in a jabbing manner, smiling as he looked over his notes and observations written down from their employer. "Again, no need to eat in such a manner Claude, its already dead; it isn't going to run off from you." he continued, flipping the page of the booklet.

Claudine closed her eyes, irritated by her partner's wine lathered words again. "Shad'up! By Scar'd, your tongue never stops wagging!" she exclaimed, huffed by his words, she opens her eyes, leaning over her dish and glances at the passers by. She noticed one with a pair of pretty stainless handguns under her arms look at her, then suddenly...

Rebecca Lee wrote:Rebecca, free of the dead air of the 'Wolf's Den', and having completed her dealings with the decrepit Archie McGraw, was now 20 grand richer, yet, lacking a job. It was wise not to remain in the old man's pocket, and his failing empire was evidence of such. Still though, if the old man wanted to give her easy cash, she wasn't complaining. She yawned as she walked along the open market's streets, small beads of tears welling at the corners of her tired eyes as she stretched her arms out, her large breasts bobbing as she arched her back, their buoyancy rather incredible considering she wasn't wearing a bra. "Ahhhhh damn, now what to do? Hrm...." she grunted, her hands falling to the pockets of her cut off jeans, hunching over as she scanned the populated area with her irritated eyes. Her pistols under her arm pits bounced against her ribs and breasts, the ammunition inside them rattling. She wasn't sure if she'd head to the desert, perhaps kill a couple Golden Cobra Lamia for sport and training. They were quick and made honing her skill a challenge, and it was fun. She'd been swallowed by one once before, so they were an easy target for her hatred.

That smell didn't get out for weeks... she thought, her face slightly green before she turned her vision to the pair of foreigners at one of her favorite food stalls. She felt her belly rumble, and looked down with minor irritation. Hmm, guess it wouldn't hurt to spend some of my hard earned cash... she said to herself, before glancing up--

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The colors seemed to fade into a cold blue/green light all around, like a dead zone. the greys being the only differentiating color. However, all the people previously seeming alive, were now corpses, still as the grave and long dead.

*blink blink*

She blinked again, her large eyes taking in the new surroundings which seemed to suddenly appear from no where. A tenderizing cold crept into her skimpy attire, the heat and humidity seemingly lost from this... dead Beijio. The foreigners from Scardia now appeared to have rotted away, the one still clutching the rotted leather back of a book long since destroyed, while the other girl was face down in her bowl she was eating out of seconds before. She looked around, bones crunching beneath her feet as she tried to understand what in the fuck just happened!

"Fuckin' Freyd, what the hell happened here?!" She exclaimed in surprise, hands out of her pockets, as she rubbed her arms under her breasts. "My tits are fucking freezing off! Did the ADN and CKB finally blow up Beijio?!" she screamed, still shivering.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment."

She caught the voice of another on the chilly wind, and without hesitation drew both handguns with the speed to match that of Galiavan's Gunslingers':

Market district - Page 3 Giphy

She held both weapons out, scanning the environment for the one who made the words. She took a stairwell down, towards the port area of the Market district when she saw the giant, purple haired creature:

Market district - Page 3 CHXnvNvWIAAYwxd

Darkstorm Zero wrote:With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

"What the fuck?" She says out loud, witnessing the palid woman in her grasp being raised to her mouth, the raven haired woman's head was almost crossing the thresh hold of the monster's lips.

BANG

A single shot let out a small eruption of blood from the right side of the purple haired being's cheek. "Hey!" Cried Rebecca Lee from the stairwell, who sat on the railing allowing her to slide down to the base of the stairs. She raised both her 9mm handguns at the giant woman and furrowed her brow. "What the hell is going on here?!"

Claudine's eyes widened. She blinked, rubbing her eyes to be sure she wasn't dreaming of it, but it was true. The woman with the pistols seemed to have simply vanished from sight. There was no way to dive out of the way, and it was like a candle flickering out, a gradual fade before simply 'poof'. She slid the bowl away from her as she stood up, surprised by the sudden action. Cold sweat dripped down the side of her cheek. "N-no...that couldn't have been real...could it?" she asked herself, unaware she spoke the words.

Claudine LeBlanc
Claudine LeBlanc
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinclair Rochefort Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Claudine LeBlanc wrote:
Claudine's eyes widened. She blinked, rubbing her eyes to be sure she wasn't dreaming of it, but it was true. The woman with the pistols seemed to have simply vanished from sight. There was no way to dive out of the way, and it was like a candle flickering out, a gradual fade before simply 'poof'. She slid the bowl away from her as she stood up, surprised by the sudden action. Cold sweat dripped down the side of her cheek. "N-no...that couldn't have been real...could it?" she asked herself, unaware she spoke the words.

Sinclair was startled by his comrade's reaction, and he placed the book in his lap, turning to his obviously startled companion. "What? Was it them?" he asked, referring to the unruly degenerates they met while crossing the ocean. Red Stars something... Clair pondered, it never occurred to him that they'd have to deal with them a second time, but from her reaction he gathered there was something else she saw, as she looked pale, as if she had seen a spectre. "...A ghost then?" he asked, raising one feminine brow.
Sinclair Rochefort
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudine LeBlanc Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:11 am

Claudine LeBlanc wrote:

Sinclair was startled by his comrade's reaction, and he placed the book in his lap, turning to his obviously startled companion. "What? Was it them?" he asked, referring to the unruly degenerates they met while crossing the ocean. Red Stars something... Clair pondered, it never occurred to him that they'd have to deal with them a second time, but from her reaction he gathered there was something else she saw, as she looked pale, as if she had seen a spectre. "...A ghost then?" he asked, raising one feminine brow.

She blinked again, turning to Sinclair with a horrified expression before she closed her eyes and breathed shallowly. "N-no... well..." she then turned her large green eyes to the location the woman with plum colored hair was previously before simply vanishing. "In a manner of speaking, I just saw a woman with silver guns just... vanish into thin air. It wasn't like magic, and I'm fairly sure I wasn't imagining it." she replied to her partner in a hushed tone, sitting back down. "Unless spectre's cast shadows, she and her shadow simply blinked from existence....if this is what happened to Her Grace..." she says under her breath, feeling rather alarmed, if their investigation would lead to such an unsettling event.
Claudine LeBlanc
Claudine LeBlanc
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinclair Rochefort Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:28 am

Claudine LeBlanc wrote:
She blinked again, turning to Sinclair with a horrified expression before she closed her eyes and breathed shallowly. "N-no... well..." she then turned her large green eyes to the location the woman with plum colored hair was previously before simply vanishing. "In a manner of speaking, I just saw a woman with silver guns just... vanish into thin air. It wasn't like magic, and I'm fairly sure I wasn't imagining it." she replied to her partner in a hushed tone, sitting back down. "Unless spectre's cast shadows, she and her shadow simply blinked from existence....if this is what happened to Her Grace..." she says under her breath, feeling rather alarmed, if their investigation would lead to such an unsettling event.

He could tell she was obviously shaken by what she had just seen, so he placed a hand upon her left shoulder and shook her lightly. "Claudine, don't fret over this. It is far too early to assume the worst yet. If it comes to it however, we will not fail. We were chosen after all, so our skills dictate we can handle this mission. All right?" he begins, trying to put her mind at ease. "Now, as for what you had seen it may indeed have been real, and if it was true, then there is nothing we can do about it for the time being. Unless it is tied to what we seek, then there is no need to worry about it. Till then, finish your meal. We'll start by checking one of the lesser Noble's homes around here. Worst come to worst, we'll have to take that conga line that leads to the Empress's Palace. Heavens forbid the Empress and her Generals with the popularity they receive. Imagine if this was the case in the Crown City? We'd hardly be able to wade."
Sinclair Rochefort
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:01 am

The bullet Rebecca fired had bounced off of the hell Knight's pristine left horn, marring it and forcing the creature to turn her head to protect her eye. She dropped Sirenna, and in a flash of anger, the world snapped back into reality. The thousands of dead bodies and cold dark alleys and streets snapped back into daylight and living people.

The hell Knight's face betrayed an anger and hate that was well beyond mortal limits, as her yellow eyes refocused on a new target. Rebecca herself.

"Youuuuuu........" her breath hissed out between clenched fangs. "I am going to rip you apart!!" roared out the minotaurus creature, as she quickly gathered together a sickly lime green energy into her claws, before flinging them as a powerful energy projectile at Rebecca's position, before charging after her shot like a runaway rhino.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:51 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The bullet Rebecca fired had bounced off of the hell Knight's pristine left horn, marring it and forcing the creature to turn her head to protect her eye. She dropped Sirenna, and in a flash of anger, the world snapped back into reality. The thousands of dead bodies and cold dark alleys and streets snapped back into daylight and living people.

The hell Knight's face betrayed an anger and hate that was well beyond mortal limits, as her yellow eyes refocused on a new target. Rebecca herself.

"Youuuuuu........" her breath hissed out between clenched fangs. "I am going to rip you apart!!" roared out the minotaurus creature, as she quickly gathered together a sickly lime green energy into her claws, before flinging them as a powerful energy projectile at Rebecca's position, before charging after her shot like a runaway rhino.

Rebecca didn't flinch, didn't get frightened or even alarmed. She fucking smiled! "BRING IT ON FUCKER!" She exclaimed, her lips pulled back, exposing her fang like teeth as she dove towards her left, both guns crossed in hand, firing them both in quick succession, evading the blast due to her dive! Once the explosion erupted, Becca rolled and strafed to the left of the charging minotarus, firing more shells into the sides of the giant! "C'mon baby! Give me something to chew on! Can't swallow ya in one bite!" she exclaimed, people around them who were fleeing but able to listen may have had a hard distinction between who was predator, and who was prey.

Becca lead the beast towards the harbor, peppering the woman's back and shoulder with rounds, as she back walked towards it's direction!
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:11 am

Rebecca wondered back to the market street, her mind and body numb as she passed several people by. She took a seat at a nearby open grill, and unconsciously yanked out and lit up a crumpled cigarette. She didn't know what to think, everything around her felt wrong. But she didn't know how to react. Something told her to start over, and in fact... she was okay with that. There wasn't anything else she could think of or do.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:32 pm

After some time, Rebecca collected herself, and began to head into the market to restock her weapons and ammunition. It would be a somewhat hard task, given the backwoods nature of the market street, but she would need to find more 9mm bullets before she'd head East. I cant stick around this place... its not meant for a person like me. She thought, looking about for foreign traders where she was more likely to find the dealers of weaponry of her mind's caliber.

After a few hours of wandering, she found a small shop dealing in foreign guns and ammo. She spent most of her cash on restocking her 9mm reserves which nearly ran dry thanks to the demon creature she slain. There was an odd... excitement from recalling the encounter with the creature. She wanted to kill more of them, they were strong and positively deadly in combat...! She wanted to feel that rush again. Wanted to carve a blade into their flesh and shoot more holes into the unnatural creatures!

Once finished, she bought her fill of nine mill, and a few boxes of 5.56 for her new assault rifle she had picked up around the harbor. Now thinking of it, it may have been delivered to Beijio for the shop she was in. Didn't matter now, once Becca got a gun she liked in her hands, you'd need a battalion of highly trained soldiers to pry it from her cold dead fingers.

Once finished, she began to head out of the city, and into the desert wastes.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaenora Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:05 am

With all the hubbub and chaos about in the Marketplace, one could scarcely imagine how one could get things done in Beijio City. Yet, life went on, even during the midst of a panic. The young, raven haired elven woman dressed in scantily clothing would know this more than others, having resided here since the move from Fenira... ages ago.

Market district - Page 3 Jaenora_clean_by_akiyamamoto77_dbq3mpp-pre

She was very pretty, with an impressive ear length for an elf, with large red orbs staring down at her fried minced cutlet and a mug of beer beside it.

Market district - Page 3 E3a16bc4c3132a4b95f3b3fa469c6ba81500396243_full

She crosses those luscious thighs of hers, and continues to slice into her cutlet with her knife, the other hand bringing the breaded meat to her mouth as she continues to eat. For the most part, the market seemed to return to normal, and the attractive elven magician didn't feel too concerned as long as her meal went uninterrupted.
Jaenora
Jaenora
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaenora Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:33 am

Alas... as her meal was completed, uninterrupted, Jaenora pulls herself from the table, leaving her clean plate behind. Here I thought Beijio was under constant duress... its why I came all the way out here after all! Huh... The 'elf' sighed, folding one arm across her chest while the other propped up her chin. Her ruby eyes gleaned over the marketplace, and she was quite bored with the service here anyway... so she looked for something intriguing and fun to occupy her time. Perhaps I should look for a pub and take a load off, not that I'm carrying much to begin with~ She smirked. She trots off, down the marketplace, past the construction of new buildings and begins searching for something more...exciting to deal with.
Jaenora
Jaenora
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:55 pm

“Excuse me,” said a blonde woman as she bumps into the rather scantily clad woman. She herself, wore a low cut white lace top, a thin blue cardigan, and a black skirt. She had a pair of sandals and a bag slung over her shoulder, her large Beijionese eyes had red irises and her hair was short and somewhat spiky. Other than looking like a typical woman you’d see in Danton or Ithteca, but she was one of the few who embraced the more modern age in Beijio.

She looked at the elf and smirked at the woman’s attire, and one watching could see that both were similarly equipped in the bosom and figure department. “I used to wear something similar when I was in my 20s,” She chuckled. “I think you wear it better than I did lass!” She giggles then raised a brow. “You don’t look like you’re from Beijio, but you elves do live longer than us mortals so you may be from before my time hon.” She giggles again.

The funny thing was, this woman, Mitsuki Rumblevale used to be a hero who helped defend this city from Sephiroths legion of monsters and the Crimson Knight Brigade during the FINAL RAID. But she had slipped into retirement after the War, when she married and had a Son. Her husband... no longer in the picture these days, and her Son was in an overseas academy so she tended to talk to anyone willing to talk to her these days.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaenora Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:57 am

Jae blinks at the sound, slowly turning her head to the woman with a raised brow. “That so, so we are sisters now?” She rolled her garnet eyes and hugged haughtily. “If that’s all, I’m going to continue walking away...ok?” She smirked in a mocking fashion before walking away, her butt swaying with a bit more swagger as she left.
Jaenora
Jaenora
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:23 pm

Jaenora wrote:Jae blinks at the sound, slowly turning her head to the woman with a raised brow. “That so, so we are sisters now?” She rolled her garnet eyes and hugged haughtily. “If that’s all, I’m going to continue walking away...ok?” She smirked in a mocking fashion before walking away, her butt swaying with a bit more swagger as she left.

Mitsu frowned at the woman’s sharp reaction. “Sheesh... what’s up her butt? Other than that floss.” She chuckled. She knew how to remain positive during the hardest of times and or working with difficult people.

She continued to browse the Market all the while, planning to make a feast in case her son or company came over. She began to reminisce about the days during the War. She got it easy being positioned out here, while others like Leland, Vincent, Tifa and of course Kuris-er, Barduwulf had been. There were little casualties in Beijio thanks to her, the Empress (then Princess) and the Emperor to be, Demianu.

After that, there wasn’t much to do. She was offered a job in both the ADN and the Beijionese Military but turned both down to start a life and soon gave birth to a bouncy baby boy...who was more moody these days, living and working abroad in the Far North. Who would have thought he had the abilities for a Gunslinger that the Far North Academy was willing to pay for him to come out there! She was so proud of him!

She began to slip by some of the street bars as she progressed through the street, not paying much attention as she walked with purse in hand and mind on her past...

She wondered about Kuris- Barduwulf and realized she was close enough to the Palace to see him. “Hmm may as well drop by and say hi.” She giggles realizing she had nothing better to do anyway. She begins to make her way to the palace.

Last edited by Mitsuki Rumblevale on Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made an edit)
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimi Graywillow Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 pm

Kimiko Graywillow steps out of the non-descript building, no longer a member of the Beijio Public Security Agency, Beijio's more modern Spy Organization that had been established since 2629. She had been with them for a longer period than most would believe, given her appearance and age listed on any of her public or hidden identification, but Kimi was no longer selling her abilities to the Beijionese Government any more. Not without a proper chunk of change, that is, any more. She grew bored of the situation in Beijio, despite its numerous...invasion attempts as of late. She found an article in the paper about a job in Breland, that sought oddly... specific qualifications from aspiring employees and temps. She could see that this business, Shrewd Solutions LLC was looking for people of these particular set of skills, skills people like Kimi had... in a round about way, the poster, a Jesse Vincent, was hiring capable individuals who wouldn't mind getting down and dirty.

She had attempted to call the office before, but got a busy signal. She wondered how many others signed up, looking at the scrap of newspaper in hand, walking down main street in her office attire which should still make of great use in this potential job which, from the way the ad was written, was highly lucrative.
Kimi Graywillow
Kimi Graywillow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Chestbloom Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 am

[from here]

Nero upon leaving the harbor, began to make her way around the adjacent market place that lined up the main stretch of the city's interior just before one would approach the 10,000 steps to the palace. The Royal smirked as she walked in tandem with the rest of her entourage, taking in the scenic sights, sounds, smells of Beijio's grand capital city. "I always enjoy Beijio's marketplace, its always so... bustling!" Nero commented with a sweet hum as she continued to peruse the stalls and found it hard to not enter any of the indoor shops not far behind the open air stalls.
Nero Chestbloom
Nero Chestbloom
Recruit
Recruit

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:05 am

(from here)

Titania followed her charge closely, but the 'of recent' and justified paranoid guardswoman seemed to look on edge... She had a hand resting on the cup hilt of her sheathed sword's guard, and her large golden gaze kept sweeping the crowd. She was reminded somewhat of the fish market in Kuleg, her home town in the Far North which was a place that had seemed inviting at a glance but rife with thieves. Her poor father had tried so much to please their people, but his sympathy wasn't enough in the end.

She was looking back to Nero, who was having a far better time considering, when she noticed an elderly man and a child at a stall. She watched them, watched as they went on their business and was about to look over to Princess Chestbloom when she felt it, foresaw it. Pausing, she saw a suspicious young man approach the pair from behind. It was blindingly quick, but she saw him deftly swipe the elderly man's purse! Princess or no, 'Titania' would not stand for this no more than 'Charlotte' would!

The young man was making tracks, but didn't get far as the taller woman walked in front of him and then grabbed him by the wrist forcefully! "Unhand the merchandise before I take your hand, thief!" The platinum blonde woman announced loud enough for everyone to hear it!

The young man looked up at her alarmed, and seemed like he was going to talk himself out of it before he saw the patrolling Beijio Guards past Titania's curves! Swiftly as Titania held him higher, the young thief threw a bag of fine sand into the tall woman's face with his free hand, stunning the taller woman and allowing himself to break free of her grip as he ran towards the Poor District!

"Shit!" Titania spat using her free arm to block the sand tossed into her face, still receiving some however due to the unpredictable nature of the thief! However, she managed to see where he was headed upon breaking free of her grip! "Princess, continue without me!" Barked the irritated Titania/Charlotte, as she gave chase into the Beijio streets!

(to here)
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3