Market district

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:51 am

Aeltha did not seem impressed with Sirenna's evasion tactic and sudden acquiescence. The Hell Knight was way to experienced to fall for such a tactic.

"Stand up. I am not some ignorant fool or crude beast." the demoness growled out, her power flared once again, this time in indignant anger at the apparent insult to her intelligence.

"I am rather surprised and dismayed that a Terroronian who dares to dream of restoring her people would resort to such... basic tactics as playing possum! Do you think you can ensnare your male Terroronian with such a trick?" Aeltha's words dug into Sienna's ploy like a white hot shiv, before her eyes lost focus, and her head turned away.

"Hmmmm... It would seem another of my people is having fun..."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 594
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Sirenna on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:00 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Aeltha did not seem impressed with Sirenna's evasion tactic and sudden acquiescence. The Hell Knight was way to experienced to fall for such a tactic.

"Stand up. I am not some ignorant fool or crude beast." the demoness growled out, her power flared once again, this time in indignant anger at the apparent insult to her intelligence.

"I am rather surprised and dismayed that a Terroronian who dares to dream of restoring her people would resort to such... basic tactics as playing possum! Do you think you can ensnare your male Terroronian with such a trick?" Aeltha's words dug into Sienna's ploy like a white hot shiv, before her eyes lost focus, and her head turned away.

"Hmmmm... It would seem another of my people is having fun..."

She glanced at the noble demon, her eyes fixated upon hers, still kneeling. "And strip you of the respect you deserve? I have not been holding back at all throughout our conversation. I am not humoring you, nor am I showing weakness. As for the strange talk you make between me and T.O.M., the man doesn't know I exist. He is unaware his culture is being passed on, that others, like him but weaker, exist in this world. That I have made the pact with Sirius, and began spreading his faith, his power once again. It is not that I am giving up, its that after we are done, we are either going to fight or you will devour me. I have seen the outcome, and my predictions rarely lie." she stood up, removing the curved sword from her belt, holding it out for her.

"It is unfortunate, but not everyone can change their fate. Not everyone can choose their outcomes. You and I, are more alike than you think." she says, her feet becoming talon like, as well as her fingers. Large black wings sprouting from her back flap, spreading black feathers wide, before they reverted back, her body looking human once more. "I have presented you with what you desire, yet you do not take it? I find an irony in your logic, madam." she chuckled, shaking her head. "Sure, you have your reasons  I suppose. But does it make a difference if I raise a blade or not?"

She sighed heavily, bored. "Forgive me if I insulted you, it was not my intention." she says raising her weapon.
avatar
Sirenna
Private
Private

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-08-27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:10 am

"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment." With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 594
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Sinclair Rochefort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:38 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment." With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

(Meanwhile, on 'the other side')

Clair sat upon one of the open market stalls, one leg folded over the other as he rummaged through the small booklet he received from their employer in Scardia. Claude' and 'Clair had been chosen amongst the finest for this mission, and the booklet contained rather important papers and documents which allowed them to get access to the otherwise 'hard to reach' citizenry of 'Noble or High Status ranking'. The bowl of ramen clinked beside him, and he turned his gaze from the booklet to the woman beside him. "No need to rush, we still have plenty of time to visit the Nobles of Beijio, or the ones that matter at least. Its like you haven't eaten since we left Cretu, Claude." says the beautiful man to his equally beautiful partner in crime.
avatar
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Claudine LeBlanc on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:38 am

Sinclair Rochefort wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment." With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

(Meanwhile, on 'the other side')

Clair sat upon one of the open market stalls, one leg folded over the other as he rummaged through the small booklet he received from their employer in Scardia. Claude' and 'Clair had been chosen amongst the finest for this mission, and the booklet contained rather important papers and documents which allowed them to get access to the otherwise 'hard to reach' citizenry of 'Noble or High Status ranking'. The bowl of ramen clinked beside him, and he turned his gaze from the booklet to the woman beside him. "No need to rush, we still have plenty of time to visit the Nobles of Beijio, or the ones that matter at least. Its like you haven't eaten since we left Cretu, Claude." says the beautiful man to his equally beautiful partner in crime.

Claudine LeBlanc, despite her ally's suggestion, instead, continued to engorge on the meal before her, taking a moment however to respond: "*Ulp*...Because I haven't, Clair. You know how I am with ships. Besides, the galley had nothing of interest. We have to take our meals when we can. You never know, your next meal may be your last." she says before she went back to slurping noodles and broth. "Besides," she pauses again, wiping her mouth with a napkin, turning to him with her jasmine green eyes levelled with his brown. "I hate to keep those stuffy dignitaries waiting." she says with sarcasm, and went back to eating.
avatar
Claudine LeBlanc
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Sinclair Rochefort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:49 am

Claudine LeBlanc wrote:
Sinclair Rochefort wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment." With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

(Meanwhile, on 'the other side')

Clair sat upon one of the open market stalls, one leg folded over the other as he rummaged through the small booklet he received from their employer in Scardia. Claude' and 'Clair had been chosen amongst the finest for this mission, and the booklet contained rather important papers and documents which allowed them to get access to the otherwise 'hard to reach' citizenry of 'Noble or High Status ranking'. The bowl of ramen clinked beside him, and he turned his gaze from the booklet to the woman beside him. "No need to rush, we still have plenty of time to visit the Nobles of Beijio, or the ones that matter at least. Its like you haven't eaten since we left Cretu, Claude." says the beautiful man to his equally beautiful partner in crime.

Claudine LeBlanc, despite her ally's suggestion, instead, continued to engorge on the meal before her, taking a moment however to respond: "*Ulp*...Because I haven't, Clair. You know how I am with ships. Besides, the galley had nothing of interest. We have to take our meals when we can. You never know, your next meal may be your last." she says before she went back to slurping noodles and broth. "Besides," she pauses again, wiping her mouth with a napkin, turning to him with her jasmine green eyes levelled with his brown. "I hate to keep those stuffy dignitaries waiting." she says with sarcasm, and went back to eating.  

Without looking, and idly bobbing his foot as she spoke he nodded. "Oh right, your sea sickness. Sad, considering you are a Scardian, the Navy is in our blood." he says this and then felt her cold green eyes upon him, forcing him to acknowledge her. Sinclair bent his wrist which held the book, so he could look at the woman easier, his brow raised amusedly and his lips turning into a smirk. "Heh, it's not like we have a deadline, or an appointment for that matter. But, that is funny coming from you, Claudine. Unlike me, the LeBlanc family carries weight in Scardia." He chuckles. "I'm amused by your hypocrisy." he smiled, closing his eyes.
avatar
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Claudine LeBlanc on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Claude rolled her eyes, slamming down her bowl. "Another, please." she says, handing money to the food stall's attendant, before turning again towards Rochefort. "How sad you find the lamentation of Nobility amusing. I may be a LeBlanc, but have you once considered I dislike the weight for which my name carries? Then again, from the way you avoid fights, the Noble's life would suit you better, 'Clair. It fancies well with your cowardice." she says pointing out his flaw when it came to the combat situations. As it was, she was acting more as his guardian throughout this journey. She didn't speak the silvery words from a wined and dined tongue which abated those who'd wait to listen to them. If Sinclair met her father, he'd have want him as his daughter, daughter mostly given to how Sinclair was more feminine than your average Scardian. It was laughable really, considering he was full blooded Scardian, unlike herself.

Another bowl was presented to her, and she accepted it quickly, digging into the dish before her, chewing the boiled egg while slurping up the noodles.
avatar
Claudine LeBlanc
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Sinclair Rochefort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Sinclair chuckled. "Not every battle is won by brute force alone, remember. What may seem like cowardice to you, is to others called 'strategy'." he says before returning to the booklet. "Though, you are correct. It would be nice to have a manor I can return to when I feel bored." he says in a jabbing manner, smiling as he looked over his notes and observations written down from their employer. "Again, no need to eat in such a manner Claude, its already dead; it isn't going to run off from you." he continued, flipping the page of the booklet.
avatar
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Rebecca Lee on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Rebecca, free of the dead air of the 'Wolf's Den', and having completed her dealings with the decrepit Archie McGraw, was now 20 grand richer, yet, lacking a job. It was wise not to remain in the old man's pocket, and his failing empire was evidence of such. Still though, if the old man wanted to give her easy cash, she wasn't complaining. She yawned as she walked along the open market's streets, small beads of tears welling at the corners of her tired eyes as she stretched her arms out, her large breasts bobbing as she arched her back, their buoyancy rather incredible considering she wasn't wearing a bra. "Ahhhhh damn, now what to do? Hrm...." she grunted, her hands falling to the pockets of her cut off jeans, hunching over as she scanned the populated area with her irritated eyes. Her pistols under her arm pits bounced against her ribs and breasts, the ammunition inside them rattling. She wasn't sure if she'd head to the desert, perhaps kill a couple Golden Cobra Lamia for sport and training. They were quick and made honing her skill a challenge, and it was fun. She'd been swallowed by one once before, so they were an easy target for her hatred.

That smell didn't get out for weeks... she thought, her face slightly green before she turned her vision to the pair of foreigners at one of her favorite food stalls. She felt her belly rumble, and looked down with minor irritation. Hmm, guess it wouldn't hurt to spend some of my hard earned cash... she said to herself, before glancing up--

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The colors seemed to fade into a cold blue/green light all around, like a dead zone. the greys being the only differentiating color. However, all the people previously seeming alive, were now corpses, still as the grave and long dead.

*blink blink*

She blinked again, her large eyes taking in the new surroundings which seemed to suddenly appear from no where. A tenderizing cold crept into her skimpy attire, the heat and humidity seemingly lost from this... dead Beijio. The foreigners from Scardia now appeared to have rotted away, the one still clutching the rotted leather back of a book long since destroyed, while the other girl was face down in her bowl she was eating out of seconds before. She looked around, bones crunching beneath her feet as she tried to understand what in the fuck just happened!

"Fuckin' Freyd, what the hell happened here?!" She exclaimed in surprise, hands out of her pockets, as she rubbed her arms under her breasts. "My tits are fucking freezing off! Did the ADN and CKB finally blow up Beijio?!" she screamed, still shivering.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment."


She caught the voice of another on the chilly wind, and without hesitation drew both handguns with the speed to match that of Galiavan's Gunslingers':



She held both weapons out, scanning the environment for the one who made the words. She took a stairwell down, towards the port area of the Market district when she saw the giant, purple haired creature:



Darkstorm Zero wrote:With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

"What the fuck?" She says out loud, witnessing the palid woman in her grasp being raised to her mouth, the raven haired woman's head was almost crossing the thresh hold of the monster's lips.

BANG

A single shot let out a small eruption of blood from the right side of the purple haired being's cheek. "Hey!" Cried Rebecca Lee from the stairwell, who sat on the railing allowing her to slide down to the base of the stairs. She raised both her 9mm handguns at the giant woman and furrowed her brow. "What the hell is going on here?!"
avatar
Rebecca Lee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-10-21
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Claudine LeBlanc on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Sinclair Rochefort wrote:Sinclair chuckled. "Not every battle is won by brute force alone, remember. What may seem like cowardice to you, is to others called 'strategy'." he says before returning to the booklet. "Though, you are correct. It would be nice to have a manor I can return to when I feel bored." he says in a jabbing manner, smiling as he looked over his notes and observations written down from their employer. "Again, no need to eat in such a manner Claude, its already dead; it isn't going to run off from you." he continued, flipping the page of the booklet.

Claudine closed her eyes, irritated by her partner's wine lathered words again. "Shad'up! By Scar'd, your tongue never stops wagging!" she exclaimed, huffed by his words, she opens her eyes, leaning over her dish and glances at the passers by. She noticed one with a pair of pretty stainless handguns under her arms look at her, then suddenly...

Rebecca Lee wrote:Rebecca, free of the dead air of the 'Wolf's Den', and having completed her dealings with the decrepit Archie McGraw, was now 20 grand richer, yet, lacking a job. It was wise not to remain in the old man's pocket, and his failing empire was evidence of such. Still though, if the old man wanted to give her easy cash, she wasn't complaining. She yawned as she walked along the open market's streets, small beads of tears welling at the corners of her tired eyes as she stretched her arms out, her large breasts bobbing as she arched her back, their buoyancy rather incredible considering she wasn't wearing a bra. "Ahhhhh damn, now what to do? Hrm...." she grunted, her hands falling to the pockets of her cut off jeans, hunching over as she scanned the populated area with her irritated eyes. Her pistols under her arm pits bounced against her ribs and breasts, the ammunition inside them rattling. She wasn't sure if she'd head to the desert, perhaps kill a couple Golden Cobra Lamia for sport and training. They were quick and made honing her skill a challenge, and it was fun. She'd been swallowed by one once before, so they were an easy target for her hatred.

That smell didn't get out for weeks... she thought, her face slightly green before she turned her vision to the pair of foreigners at one of her favorite food stalls. She felt her belly rumble, and looked down with minor irritation. Hmm, guess it wouldn't hurt to spend some of my hard earned cash... she said to herself, before glancing up--

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The colors seemed to fade into a cold blue/green light all around, like a dead zone. the greys being the only differentiating color. However, all the people previously seeming alive, were now corpses, still as the grave and long dead.

*blink blink*

She blinked again, her large eyes taking in the new surroundings which seemed to suddenly appear from no where. A tenderizing cold crept into her skimpy attire, the heat and humidity seemingly lost from this... dead Beijio. The foreigners from Scardia now appeared to have rotted away, the one still clutching the rotted leather back of a book long since destroyed, while the other girl was face down in her bowl she was eating out of seconds before. She looked around, bones crunching beneath her feet as she tried to understand what in the fuck just happened!

"Fuckin' Freyd, what the hell happened here?!" She exclaimed in surprise, hands out of her pockets, as she rubbed her arms under her breasts. "My tits are fucking freezing off! Did the ADN and CKB finally blow up Beijio?!" she screamed, still shivering.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hrmmm... 'She'll' not be pleased by this. You have let your predictions leech you of life like a shiv. A machine has more will to survive. I guess you'll really be just food afterall... Such a disappointment."


She caught the voice of another on the chilly wind, and without hesitation drew both handguns with the speed to match that of Galiavan's Gunslingers':



She held both weapons out, scanning the environment for the one who made the words. She took a stairwell down, towards the port area of the Market district when she saw the giant, purple haired creature:



Darkstorm Zero wrote:With the allusion of her words hanging in the air, Aeltha roughly grabbed Sirenna by the shoulders and lifted her high, her frowning mouth began to open wider.

"What the fuck?" She says out loud, witnessing the palid woman in her grasp being raised to her mouth, the raven haired woman's head was almost crossing the thresh hold of the monster's lips.

BANG

A single shot let out a small eruption of blood from the right side of the purple haired being's cheek. "Hey!" Cried Rebecca Lee from the stairwell, who sat on the railing allowing her to slide down to the base of the stairs. She raised both her 9mm handguns at the giant woman and furrowed her brow. "What the hell is going on here?!"

Claudine's eyes widened. She blinked, rubbing her eyes to be sure she wasn't dreaming of it, but it was true. The woman with the pistols seemed to have simply vanished from sight. There was no way to dive out of the way, and it was like a candle flickering out, a gradual fade before simply 'poof'. She slid the bowl away from her as she stood up, surprised by the sudden action. Cold sweat dripped down the side of her cheek. "N-no...that couldn't have been real...could it?" she asked herself, unaware she spoke the words.

avatar
Claudine LeBlanc
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Sinclair Rochefort on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Claudine LeBlanc wrote:
Claudine's eyes widened. She blinked, rubbing her eyes to be sure she wasn't dreaming of it, but it was true. The woman with the pistols seemed to have simply vanished from sight. There was no way to dive out of the way, and it was like a candle flickering out, a gradual fade before simply 'poof'. She slid the bowl away from her as she stood up, surprised by the sudden action. Cold sweat dripped down the side of her cheek. "N-no...that couldn't have been real...could it?" she asked herself, unaware she spoke the words.

Sinclair was startled by his comrade's reaction, and he placed the book in his lap, turning to his obviously startled companion. "What? Was it them?" he asked, referring to the unruly degenerates they met while crossing the ocean. Red Stars something... Clair pondered, it never occurred to him that they'd have to deal with them a second time, but from her reaction he gathered there was something else she saw, as she looked pale, as if she had seen a spectre. "...A ghost then?" he asked, raising one feminine brow.
avatar
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Claudine LeBlanc on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:11 am

Sinclair Rochefort wrote:
Claudine LeBlanc wrote:
Claudine's eyes widened. She blinked, rubbing her eyes to be sure she wasn't dreaming of it, but it was true. The woman with the pistols seemed to have simply vanished from sight. There was no way to dive out of the way, and it was like a candle flickering out, a gradual fade before simply 'poof'. She slid the bowl away from her as she stood up, surprised by the sudden action. Cold sweat dripped down the side of her cheek. "N-no...that couldn't have been real...could it?" she asked herself, unaware she spoke the words.

Sinclair was startled by his comrade's reaction, and he placed the book in his lap, turning to his obviously startled companion. "What? Was it them?" he asked, referring to the unruly degenerates they met while crossing the ocean. Red Stars something... Clair pondered, it never occurred to him that they'd have to deal with them a second time, but from her reaction he gathered there was something else she saw, as she looked pale, as if she had seen a spectre. "...A ghost then?" he asked, raising one feminine brow.

She blinked again, turning to Sinclair with a horrified expression before she closed her eyes and breathed shallowly. "N-no... well..." she then turned her large green eyes to the location the woman with plum colored hair was previously before simply vanishing. "In a manner of speaking, I just saw a woman with silver guns just... vanish into thin air. It wasn't like magic, and I'm fairly sure I wasn't imagining it." she replied to her partner in a hushed tone, sitting back down. "Unless spectre's cast shadows, she and her shadow simply blinked from existence....if this is what happened to Her Grace..." she says under her breath, feeling rather alarmed, if their investigation would lead to such an unsettling event.
avatar
Claudine LeBlanc
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Sinclair Rochefort on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:28 am

Claudine LeBlanc wrote:
She blinked again, turning to Sinclair with a horrified expression before she closed her eyes and breathed shallowly. "N-no... well..." she then turned her large green eyes to the location the woman with plum colored hair was previously before simply vanishing. "In a manner of speaking, I just saw a woman with silver guns just... vanish into thin air. It wasn't like magic, and I'm fairly sure I wasn't imagining it." she replied to her partner in a hushed tone, sitting back down. "Unless spectre's cast shadows, she and her shadow simply blinked from existence....if this is what happened to Her Grace..." she says under her breath, feeling rather alarmed, if their investigation would lead to such an unsettling event.

He could tell she was obviously shaken by what she had just seen, so he placed a hand upon her left shoulder and shook her lightly. "Claudine, don't fret over this. It is far too early to assume the worst yet. If it comes to it however, we will not fail. We were chosen after all, so our skills dictate we can handle this mission. All right?" he begins, trying to put her mind at ease. "Now, as for what you had seen it may indeed have been real, and if it was true, then there is nothing we can do about it for the time being. Unless it is tied to what we seek, then there is no need to worry about it. Till then, finish your meal. We'll start by checking one of the lesser Noble's homes around here. Worst come to worst, we'll have to take that conga line that leads to the Empress's Palace. Heavens forbid the Empress and her Generals with the popularity they receive. Imagine if this was the case in the Crown City? We'd hardly be able to wade."
avatar
Sinclair Rochefort
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:01 am

The bullet Rebecca fired had bounced off of the hell Knight's pristine left horn, marring it and forcing the creature to turn her head to protect her eye. She dropped Sirenna, and in a flash of anger, the world snapped back into reality. The thousands of dead bodies and cold dark alleys and streets snapped back into daylight and living people.

The hell Knight's face betrayed an anger and hate that was well beyond mortal limits, as her yellow eyes refocused on a new target. Rebecca herself.

"Youuuuuu........" her breath hissed out between clenched fangs. "I am going to rip you apart!!" roared out the minotaurus creature, as she quickly gathered together a sickly lime green energy into her claws, before flinging them as a powerful energy projectile at Rebecca's position, before charging after her shot like a runaway rhino.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 594
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Rebecca Lee on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:51 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The bullet Rebecca fired had bounced off of the hell Knight's pristine left horn, marring it and forcing the creature to turn her head to protect her eye. She dropped Sirenna, and in a flash of anger, the world snapped back into reality. The thousands of dead bodies and cold dark alleys and streets snapped back into daylight and living people.

The hell Knight's face betrayed an anger and hate that was well beyond mortal limits, as her yellow eyes refocused on a new target. Rebecca herself.

"Youuuuuu........" her breath hissed out between clenched fangs. "I am going to rip you apart!!" roared out the minotaurus creature, as she quickly gathered together a sickly lime green energy into her claws, before flinging them as a powerful energy projectile at Rebecca's position, before charging after her shot like a runaway rhino.

Rebecca didn't flinch, didn't get frightened or even alarmed. She fucking smiled! "BRING IT ON FUCKER!" She exclaimed, her lips pulled back, exposing her fang like teeth as she dove towards her left, both guns crossed in hand, firing them both in quick succession, evading the blast due to her dive! Once the explosion erupted, Becca rolled and strafed to the left of the charging minotarus, firing more shells into the sides of the giant! "C'mon baby! Give me something to chew on! Can't swallow ya in one bite!" she exclaimed, people around them who were fleeing but able to listen may have had a hard distinction between who was predator, and who was prey.

Becca lead the beast towards the harbor, peppering the woman's back and shoulder with rounds, as she back walked towards it's direction!
avatar
Rebecca Lee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-10-21
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Rebecca Lee on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:11 am

Rebecca wondered back to the market street, her mind and body numb as she passed several people by. She took a seat at a nearby open grill, and unconsciously yanked out and lit up a crumpled cigarette. She didn't know what to think, everything around her felt wrong. But she didn't know how to react. Something told her to start over, and in fact... she was okay with that. There wasn't anything else she could think of or do.
avatar
Rebecca Lee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-10-21
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Rebecca Lee on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:32 pm

After some time, Rebecca collected herself, and began to head into the market to restock her weapons and ammunition. It would be a somewhat hard task, given the backwoods nature of the market street, but she would need to find more 9mm bullets before she'd head East. I cant stick around this place... its not meant for a person like me. She thought, looking about for foreign traders where she was more likely to find the dealers of weaponry of her mind's caliber.

After a few hours of wandering, she found a small shop dealing in foreign guns and ammo. She spent most of her cash on restocking her 9mm reserves which nearly ran dry thanks to the demon creature she slain. There was an odd... excitement from recalling the encounter with the creature. She wanted to kill more of them, they were strong and positively deadly in combat...! She wanted to feel that rush again. Wanted to carve a blade into their flesh and shoot more holes into the unnatural creatures!

Once finished, she bought her fill of nine mill, and a few boxes of 5.56 for her new assault rifle she had picked up around the harbor. Now thinking of it, it may have been delivered to Beijio for the shop she was in. Didn't matter now, once Becca got a gun she liked in her hands, you'd need a battalion of highly trained soldiers to pry it from her cold dead fingers.

Once finished, she began to head out of the city, and into the desert wastes.
avatar
Rebecca Lee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-10-21
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market district

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum