Oritsu Inn

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Oritsu Inn

Post  Satori on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Satori checked the brief case and nodded. "It's all here, plus 15,000 extra. You were saying Al that you were going to be paid that ammount if you completed the job, right?" she asked her companion, grinning because she already knew the answer.
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 pm

He slid his pants back on and scoffed. "Well it is traditional to send in a plan B in case plan A wasn't going to pull through." he replied and sighed. "You both have your money and ruined my pride-is there something else you like to take while your both still here ruining my evening?" he asked with anger rising in his voice.
Stephen Chesluk
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 pm

"Nah, I'm good. Enjoy the popcorn." He said, picking up the paper fan, pulling out Duct Tape, repairing it, and returned it to Satori.

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Steve let out a high pitched shrill and dove behind the table, raising it up to protect himself
Stephen Chesluk
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Satori grinned, handing the fan over to Haruka, winking to her before wrapping her arm around Alastor and walking out of the room.
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Haruka snickered, diving out of bed and picking up where Satori left off-no one at the Oritsu inn got any sleep that night.
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'll try first person for once, not my forte though xD

Post  Wolf on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:48 am

It was a long time since I had last been at the Oritsu Inn. Hell it has been two years since I had been in Beijio let alone the Oritsu Inn. Around that time, he lost his left arm...I open my eyes, looking down at my green tea. I notice a tea leaf were standing up, and realize that this was a sign of good luck. I smile to myself, closing my eyes again as my mind go's through my memories of that time long ago. "Heh...two years." I say absently, not entirely realizing that I was speaking in a melancholic tone. The tea leaf rippling in the warm mug I held before me while I sat on my knees on the Oritsu Inn's floor.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:24 am

An air raid siren could be heard radiated from the palace walls-warning the city below of incoming danger and to stay inside.

Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:An air raid siren could be heard radiated from the palace walls-warning the city below of incoming danger and to stay inside.

I look up out of instinct, and the alarms were ringing more bells within me. I already stood up when the rest of the customers began to look confused and frightened like statues without souls.
I headed to my room, and took out the long steel case I carried with me when I went on trips. It was an extention of my soul after all, I could'nt just leave her behind...
I take her out the case, putting her together with fast and cool precision. She snapped and screwed together rather nicely, and soon I was putting a strap on her and carrying her out of the room on my shoulder. I don't look at the other tenates when I leave the Inn and enter the street; rifle slung and ready to go.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Haruka had put her clothes back on to check on the condition of the inn when she was being thrown full force into a wild mob of people residing at the inn. The Neko maid freaked out-trying to claw her way back to her room but it was too far away and she was sweapt into the streets outside the inn.
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn Rial on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:07 pm

While his ''other self'' paraded in the Beijio Palace entertaining the Feniran Refugee, Vahn's 'true self' sat upon his knees at the table, a kettle of green tea on the surface before him and a few clay mugs. He was holding one filled with green tea and sipped at it absently. He was waiting for the right individual to come to this secluded area which he had purchased for private use for the rest of the evening under a different name. He had already sent the invitation, now it was just a matter of time to see if they'll arrive. "I wonder if they shall take my job, it isn't something that can be easily done after all..." he grinned, his dark eyes focused upon the cup of tea and took another sip from it.
Vahn Rial
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoshi Kuruimi on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Vahn Rial wrote:While his ''other self'' paraded in the Beijio Palace entertaining the Feniran Refugee, Vahn's 'true self' sat upon his knees at the table, a kettle of green tea on the surface before him and a few clay mugs. He was holding one filled with green tea and sipped at it absently. He was waiting for the right individual to come to this secluded area which he had purchased for private use for the rest of the evening under a different name. He had already sent the invitation, now it was just a matter of time to see if they'll arrive. "I wonder if they shall take my job, it isn't something that can be easily done after all..." he grinned, his dark eyes focused upon the cup of tea and took another sip from it.

From the ceiling, quiet as the dead, the ninja silently observed Fenira's young 'Ambassador'. With such events stirring in the world, it was unusual he had still found the time to come here. She knew something was up, and planned to figure that out...

She heard him say something about a 'job', so decided to wait and see who he was planning to hire and what kind of job he needed completed...
Hoshi Kuruimi
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: