Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oritsu Inn

+8
Hoshi Kuruimi
Vahn Rial
Wolf
Alastor
Haruka Sanada
Stephen Chesluk
Satori
Sango Sigara
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Oritsu Inn - Page 4 Empty Re: Oritsu Inn

Post  Finn Lachdanan Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:14 am

Finn was startled by the Countess' sudden pull, but fell into it willingly after he felt what she was up too. Medium breasts flattened against his back, her lips upon his neck, and her hand on his crotch; he could do nothing but undress himself slowly from this angle. Thankfully she helped him along with his jacket and hood. Once those slipped away, his chiseled boxers abs revealed itself to the wall he was facing; but his toned bare back was now feeling the plush leather shirt the woman wore. He smirked, placing a hand on her left hand while the other grabbed her right hand before it could slip away. He yanked and tugged her leather arm glove, revealing her pale ashen skin beneath it. He found it curious that her body was the same powdery color, originally taking her skin tone as being some sort of body make up the Beijionese would wear some times.

He enjoyed the sensations she was delivering to him, and found himself anxiously wanting to turn around and face the Countess head on.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Countess Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:57 am

The Countess, pulled away from his pulsating neck, her tongue slipping across her fangs as she drifted away. She held out her exposed arm and inspected her crimson colored fingernails. Wordlessly, she removed her hand from his crotch and slowly turned him around to face her. She brought his hand up which had held hers, kissing it, before pulling off her glove with her lips. Letting it drop she inspected his impressive toned physique and smirked. "You've got your share of battle scars for being a youth." she cooed, running her cool fingers down his chiseled frame. She glanced up at him with her crimson eyes, and then drew herself close to him, kissing the corner of his mouth while her free hand yanked down on his pants. Her kiss a distraction as she unlaced his shoes with some Teronian tinkering and slight of hand, stepping lightly on the metal plating of his boots to help him with their removal.

She parted from their short kiss, and nodded to the bed.
The Countess
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:17 am

The Countess wrote:The Countess, pulled away from his pulsating neck, her tongue slipping across her fangs as she drifted away. She held out her exposed arm and inspected her crimson colored fingernails. Wordlessly, she removed her hand from his crotch and slowly turned him around to face her. She brought his hand up which had held hers, kissing it, before pulling off her glove with her lips. Letting it drop she inspected his impressive toned physique and smirked. "You've got your share of battle scars for being a youth." she cooed, running her cool fingers down his chiseled frame. She glanced up at him with her crimson eyes, and then drew herself close to him, kissing the corner of his mouth while her free hand yanked down on his pants. Her kiss a distraction as she unlaced his shoes with some Teronian tinkering and slight of hand, stepping lightly on the metal plating of his boots to help him with their removal.

He raised a brow, but smirked. "I've seen me share of battles... When yer raised into a world constantly against ya, ya gotta expect a few scars. As questionable as me morels may be, at me very heart I'm a Scardian, through an' through. We don't typically stand down from a challenge or threat." he explained, noting her darting eyes and slowly pulled his feet from his boots, and let his pants fall past his ankles. "Heh, it's a bit nippy in here." he says, as he was now devoid of clothing thanks to the Countess. He chuckled, slipping his hands on her sides, pulling the zipper down at the sides of her torso. He left her shirt there for the moment, tugging her by her hips close so she could feel his chest against hers. He smirked, slipping both his hands under the leather top, before lifting the top and his hands to the sides of her breasts. Her skin was silky, yet oddly cold... this mattered not to him though. He caressed both of her hidden breasts before slipping upward, his hands around her shoulders and slowly lifted her top up and over her head.

He let the leather top slide away, and he inspected the Countess' curves, and their lovely bounce. He cupped her right breast, rolling her nipple under his thumb, his other arm wrapped around her back as he dipped her, his red hair drifting over her as he looked down at her with a smirk. "In time milady," he says in response to her nodding to the bed. He lowered his head to her neck, planting a treasure trove of kisses from her neck down to her breast bone.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akekage Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 pm

The elven woman watched as the pair walked off to enjoy their... night of debauchery. She rolled her eyes, sighing before smacking her kiseru into a nearby tray. Her glass of Bloodwine was low, and the elf had grown bored waiting for the client who had reached out to her. I'll give them a little more time. If they don't show up soon, I'll head home. They didn't have the decency to show up early... its rude to keep a lady waiting. she thought, taking her glass to polish off the rest of her stagnating wine. She almost wished she stepped out to help fight off that dragon, but she was dedicated to her job. The thought of them perishing because of such did cross her mind, but she had no idea who her client may appear as, given she was working a rather 'unique' case this time. She would know them once they bared Okane Tsuba, Beijio's currency before Gilex replaced everywhere as common currency.

She crossed her legs and leaned back in the chair she sat in, letting it creak. Her cape drifting at her sides, revealing a few of her daggers normally hidden from view.
Akekage
Akekage
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  The Countess Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:59 pm

Finn Lachdanan wrote:
The Countess wrote:The Countess, pulled away from his pulsating neck, her tongue slipping across her fangs as she drifted away. She held out her exposed arm and inspected her crimson colored fingernails. Wordlessly, she removed her hand from his crotch and slowly turned him around to face her. She brought his hand up which had held hers, kissing it, before pulling off her glove with her lips. Letting it drop she inspected his impressive toned physique and smirked. "You've got your share of battle scars for being a youth." she cooed, running her cool fingers down his chiseled frame. She glanced up at him with her crimson eyes, and then drew herself close to him, kissing the corner of his mouth while her free hand yanked down on his pants. Her kiss a distraction as she unlaced his shoes with some Teronian tinkering and slight of hand, stepping lightly on the metal plating of his boots to help him with their removal.

He raised a brow, but smirked. "I've seen me share of battles... When yer raised into a world constantly against ya, ya gotta expect a few scars. As questionable as me morels may be, at me very heart I'm a Scardian, through an' through. We don't typically stand down from a challenge or threat." he explained, noting her darting eyes and slowly pulled his feet from his boots, and let his pants fall past his ankles. "Heh, it's a bit nippy in here." he says, as he was now devoid of clothing thanks to the Countess. He chuckled, slipping his hands on her sides, pulling the zipper down at the sides of her torso. He left her shirt there for the moment, tugging her by her hips close so she could feel his chest against hers. He smirked, slipping both his hands under the leather top, before lifting the top and his hands to the sides of her breasts. Her skin was silky, yet oddly cold... this mattered not to him though. He caressed both of her hidden breasts before slipping upward, his hands around her shoulders and slowly lifted her top up and over her head.

He let the leather top slide away, and he inspected the Countess' curves, and their lovely bounce. He cupped her right breast, rolling her nipple under his thumb, his other arm wrapped around her back as he dipped her, his red hair drifting over her as he looked down at her with a smirk. "In time milady," he says in response to her nodding to the bed. He lowered his head to her neck, planting a treasure trove of kisses from her neck down to her breast bone.

((OOC: Sorry I have to cut and run, but I have to get my character elsewhere quickly! Perhaps we shall finish this more appropriately another time >.< *apologizes profusely*))

Between wine and merriment, hours passed. The Countess had been entertained with her young fling, but as he lay there naked beside her and unconscious, she remembered that she did not have any more time to dawdle. She sighed, slipping away from his body, her pallid and naked form stretched as she walked over to collect her weapons and clothes. Once dressed, she decided to scribble a short note to leave the boy she had drained, and her reason for her sudden departure:

Finn,

Forgive my disappearance. As I have hinted, I am needed elsewhere and it is best you do not accompany me and time is not on my side. There is a war, happening at this very moment that only a small margin of individuals are aware of. You are a warrior, and I have seen your scars... you are young, and should remain in the dark for involving yourself in such a war could spell doom to even the most skilled, to even the immortals.

However, fate has a cruel agenda and sometimes its unavoidable to remain indolent and in bliss. Should there a day you would wish to cast away those rose-colored glasses, seek the Vaults of Danton City.

-The Countess

Once finished, she set the note upon his clothes, and headed out the door. She needed to head to Scardia, and her boat would be leaving shortly.
The Countess
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:24 pm

The Countess wrote:
Finn Lachdanan wrote:

((OOC: Sorry I have to cut and run, but I have to get my character elsewhere quickly! Perhaps we shall finish this more appropriately another time >.< *apologizes profusely*))

Between wine and merriment, hours passed. The Countess had been entertained with her young fling, but as he lay there naked beside her and unconscious, she remembered that she did not have any more time to dawdle. She sighed, slipping away from his body, her pallid and naked form stretched as she walked over to collect her weapons and clothes. Once dressed, she decided to scribble a short note to leave the boy she had drained, and her reason for her sudden departure:

Finn,

Forgive my disappearance. As I have hinted, I am needed elsewhere and it is best you do not accompany me and time is not on my side. There is a war, happening at this very moment that only a small margin of individuals are aware of. You are a warrior, and I have seen your scars... you are young, and should remain in the dark for involving yourself in such a war could spell doom to even the most skilled, to even the immortals.

However, fate has a cruel agenda and sometimes its unavoidable to remain indolent and in bliss. Should there a day you would wish to cast away those rose-colored glasses, seek the Vaults of Danton City.

-The Countess

Once finished, she set the note upon his clothes, and headed out the door. She needed to head to Scardia, and her boat would be leaving shortly.

Day's break snapped Finn from his comforted slumber. His arm reaching for where the Countess had been hours prior, only to find empty space. This stirred him away, sitting up the blanket falls about his thighs and he looks about the room for his companion- finding none. "Huh..." he moaned, standing up stark naked and somewhat sore from the night's 'activities', making his way over to the door where a bit of parchment that had not been there before. He pulls it away, and looks it over carefully before sighing. When you put it like that, I feel a bit guilty for keeping you from your mission milady. Hmm... this sounds familiar. Perhaps I should seek this Vault out after I bring that noble her blade... Damn, I've been feeling guilty for many things these days. He sighs again after thinking this out loud, turning to his clothes and weapons, he equips his gear and grabs Saeko's Katana, before heading out the door.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:06 pm

In one of the Oritsu's finer rooms designed for foreigners in mind, a small creature stirs. She is sprawled out in the center of a massive king sized bed with satin sheets, appearing like a small girl of about twelve when you looked at the size of the the bed compared to her short height. However, she was neither 'small', or at least in terms of volume, nor was she a 'girl'. She was a short, stocky, and curvaceous woman nearly 30 years of age. Her crimson red hair is short, unruly in a pixie cut, with a pair of black horns sprouting from either side of her head. She was a halfling, a dwarf and Imp combined. Not as rare a sight as one may think, as Imps oft lay with Dwarves to their convenient size, and both are great laborers and craftsmen as they could be warriors. It is almost rarer to stumble upon a Dwarf in Galiavan, by comparison.

Bobble bobble...

Her breasts fluidly wobbled, folding against one another, deepening cleavage and jiggled like a large plate of flan. She was wearing a taut, leopard fur bra and panties, her small clothes she wore under her armor and made for a decent sleepwear for her short, curvy body:

Oritsu Inn - Page 4 File

Her golden cross shaped earrings glinted through the rays of light shining through a crack in the sliding rice paper screen window, cast upon her outward pointed bovine shaped ears. Her long dark lashes pressed tightly against one another, her beautiful pale face forming a cringe before she began to flutter those long curly lashes open. She blinked a couple times, her tired crimson eyes staring over at the window with annoyance. "Ughhn..." she moaned, slowly sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

Boing...boing!

Her bobbling breasts fell and bounced, hanging down and banged against her toned upper chest, her satin sheets falling to reveal the short bundle's athletic features. She was toned like a warrior, but no visible scars thanks to her healing prowess. She yawned, scanning the room. What was I doing here...? She yawns while she thinks this, crawling on her hands and knees to the edge of the bed, her breasts hanging below her and swaying as her well rounded derriere undulated left and right. She crawled to the edge, and swung her thick thighs around, bare feet hardly touching the floor when she spots her silk night shirt and grabs it. She remembers a little of the night before while she slips the white shirt on.

"My boat arrived... almost got eaten by a dragon... had to revive Norbert cuz he got stepped on by the creature... had dinner a glass of vintage Feniran Red..." she blinks, closing her eyes and covering her mouth with her right hand when she yawns. She half opened her eyes and glances over to her equipment set upon a chair and vanity. She stands up, dropping down to the floor while her toes dig into the plush fur of the bear skin rug. Her night shirt falls just to the sides of her thighs, and she walks past the window, glancing at herself before she continued to her gear:

Oritsu Inn - Page 4 File

She looks through her gear, and finds her journal. She could see Groose's scrawling on the leather cover telling her 'not to forget it! <3' and she rolled her tired eyes. Flipping through the pages to the last entry, she slides open the rice paper shade covering the window with her free left hand. Light spills across her short 4'2 form, casting a taller shadow upon the wooden flooring and wall. "That's right..." she began, her ruby eyes reflecting her handwriting as she read them out loud: "Contract: One Rogue Gunslinger- Leland McKelly. Reward: 250,000 Gilex in the form of Gold or Jewels of my choosing... Condition: Target must be slain, with proof of his death presented upon collecting payment. Upfront payment of 250,000 Gilex has already been transferred..."

She blinks at these words, and yawns again, closing the small leather bound book with an audible flap. "Hmm... feels about right, killing a Gunslinger isn't going to be easy, nor is tracking him." She rubbed her neck and prepared herself for the day ahead.

She prepares herself a bath, removing her night clothes and packing them away, she then slips into the hot frothy waters naked and adjusts her body to the heat easily. She cleans her body of sweat with soap and a sponge, before using a floral based oil to clean her hair. Once finished, she wipes away the suds and stands up in the tub, water cascading across her jiggling toned flesh, giving her a shiny appearance while her crimson hair hangs over her eyes. She shakes her head, her hair flaps side to side. She mumbles something under her breath and her body suddenly bursts into flame! The fire bubbles the water she stands in, but it lasts only a moment before the flames recede and vanish in a puff of light gray smoke. She wipes her feet with a towel, dry from the calves up thanks to her flames and lets the tub water flush away. She walks into the bedroom again, her clean body gleaming white in the rays of light coming from the windows. She could hear the bustling of the great city of Beijio, the city spanned for miles in various directions, and was more like a series of villages, cities and towns making up one giant city. However, she was in the castle town itself, which was a little different to areas beyond and leading into the Beijio Desert or Mountains.

She walks over to her gear, breasts bobbing and her naked butt jiggling, reflecting in silence as she slipped on her clothes. She enjoyed silence, and was often quiet or meditating in the silence. Its why her man, Groose, was forced to sleep outside the inn. He was loud, irritating and too good natured to have inside the inn, she'd half expect him to burst through her door to aid her in clothing herself, but the red haired Imp made that impossible- she had cut off his arms. She paused at the thought of Norbert, blinking at the ceiling. "Hm... leaving him outside without arms... all the while good natured... He's bound to have put himself in trouble again." She sighed, annoyed by the possibility-no likeness that she was right. She shrugged, and slipped on another leopard fur bra and highleg panties on. She slipped on her red leather leotard, clasping the black turtleneck part tight and pulled her boobs from the window; the fur clad breasts bouncing like she was wearing nothing at all. She adjusts the top, before sliding on her gloves and boots. She slid on her sword belt, and swings her white hooded mantle around her shoulders, a gold clasp holding it together.

Oritsu Inn - Page 4 File

She turned away, lifting her cape to inspect her backside in the mirror:

Oritsu Inn - Page 4 File

"Big..." She blushed, closing her eyes, and let the white silk cape fall over her features with a flap. She slides her three... peculiar swords into their positions on the belt, all three hanging above her rear:

Oritsu Inn - Page 4 Dd2mvf4-9325ceee-d8e9-4fdf-90c1-b43b6a3975ef.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y4MjI2NDMxLTFiNTMtNDk0OC1iODVmLWI0ZmUyNzIxYzFmNVwvZGQybXZmNC05MzI1Y2VlZS1kOGU5LTRmZGYtOTBjMS1iNDNiNmEzOTc1ZWYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She slips her hood back over her head, and proceed out of her room. She proceeded down the steps, and turns to the desk clerk. "My man will stop by to pick up my things," she tosses the woman a tip for the room and service. "Make sure that he does."

She was outside then, on the street. She looked to the left where she had leashed her manservant, only to find the leather collar, cord absent of a tailless kitsune. "Hrmmm..." She grumbled, her right hand face, rubbing her temples. "That idiot..."

She would worry about it later, the hooded Imp turned towards the Palace in the distance... and her red eyes gleamed. "His last known location..." she mumbles, before continuing forward. She'd look for Norbert later. What kind of trouble could an armless kitsune get himself into anyway?

[to here]

Last edited by Felnara Sturm on Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to finish post xD)
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum