Beijio Harbor

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Beijio Harbor

Post  Rebecca Lee on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:04 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The explosion engulfed the Hell Knight in continual munition detonations, sending bullets, shell casings, shrapnel and other volatiles shredding through the demoness.

"YAAAAH!" Keriel's shriek momentarily sounded over the explosions. her smouldering, shreaded body crashed into the last remaining stack of containers, where she slumped in a bloody heap. Her left arm was torn off at the shoulder, as was her left leg at the hock knee joint.

"Blaaaa..." her voice guttered out as she regurgitated a considerable amount of her green blood and bile. "Well played..... But it won't change your situation..... Rebecca...." she taunted between shattered teeth. "You died.... on Earth.... Thats why youre here.... Your boyfriend and your friends are beyond your reach now..... Only way back..... is via dimension gate..... and nobody here can build one....." Keriel sighted with a twisted smile as she leaned back, and went slack. "Me on the other hand..... As a demon...... I can go anywhere..... when I revive...." she said, her voice loing to a whisper, before embers and sparks began to lift gently off her skin, which started to glow orange and burn up, like she was being immolated from the inside out.

"See you soon..... Revy....."

Rebecca wordlessly shot her right hand's gun once more, the bullet smacking into the monster's face, the creature's head becoming like ash, her body caving in and puffing up with dark crimson smoke. Nothing more but ashes carried off by the wind, the Beijionese woman stood there, her eyes veiled in shadow. She continued pulling the trigger, bullets depleted. She looks at the weapon, like it was something alien to her for a moment, before falling to her knees, bowing her head; illuminated by the flames around her from her conflict with the... thing.

She remained idle for a while, silent and unmoving. No one came to see what happened or why. She was alone.
Rebecca Lee
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:46 pm

The elder sister, Ramiel, reappeared. Her face expressionless as she looked at the collapsing ashen remnants of Kerial. After a few seconds of staring at the collapsing body, she merely closed her eyes and sighed in exasperation.

Then, the elder demoness looked over at Rebecca, her expression still blank, before she spoke. "You have earned one favor. I will grant you any one wish that is within my power to grant. Summon me, when you wish to decide." the demon said, as she faded in a plume of scorching flame.

You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:02 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The elder sister, Ramiel, reappeared. Her face expressionless as she looked at the collapsing ashen remnants of Kerial. After a few seconds of staring at the collapsing body, she merely closed her eyes and sighed in exasperation.

Then, the elder demoness looked over at Rebecca, her expression still blank, before she spoke. "You have earned one favor. I will grant you any one wish that is within my power to grant. Summon me, when you wish to decide." the demon said, as she faded in a plume of scorching flame.

She remained there, mind blank. She didn't react for a long while, and after spending that time idling, slowly collected her weapons, and began walking back to the City proper. She didn't want to be around when the reporters came running, or the city guard...
Rebecca Lee
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top