Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

Post  Demetri on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 pm

"Trunks, you have your connections and I have mine...as underground as they may be I have mine. As for turning myself in if you insist i guess I will. But for the record, i don't like it a bit and if i'm in prison for more then a fortnight be warned I will break out! By the way tell your friend Valerie as I consider him until I meet him that if he even thinks about getting too close to you before my approval he won't have to worry about reproduction or living ever again." Demetri replied his voice trailing away from the receiver as he turns. "Hey you out there I'm coming out in two minutes! Have my transportation waiting will ya?" Demetri yelled to the men outside the house.
Demetri
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

Post  Trunks on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 pm

She sighed. "Dad. Snuphash from the pizzaria isn't really a connection rather an annoyance....*sigh*Alright, after I head down to Beijio and check if they need my assistance we'll head right over to Beijio. Say hello to Nightwatchmen Harris and Officer Cardola if you see them for me, alright?" she replied with a giggle.

Costumes: (4)

Costume in use: off duty

Red = update!
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top