Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

Post  Demetri Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 pm

"Trunks, you have your connections and I have mine...as underground as they may be I have mine. As for turning myself in if you insist i guess I will. But for the record, i don't like it a bit and if i'm in prison for more then a fortnight be warned I will break out! By the way tell your friend Valerie as I consider him until I meet him that if he even thinks about getting too close to you before my approval he won't have to worry about reproduction or living ever again." Demetri replied his voice trailing away from the receiver as he turns. "Hey you out there I'm coming out in two minutes! Have my transportation waiting will ya?" Demetri yelled to the men outside the house.
Demetri
Demetri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room

Post  Trunks Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 pm

She sighed. "Dad. Snuphash from the pizzaria isn't really a connection rather an annoyance....*sigh*Alright, after I head down to Beijio and check if they need my assistance we'll head right over to Beijio. Say hello to Nightwatchmen Harris and Officer Cardola if you see them for me, alright?" she replied with a giggle.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Bennett Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:53 am

From here

"Val? VAL?!" Tia called out for her brother, checking each room.

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room - Page 2 Valanshouse1

The living room was devoid of life, ironically. A lot of dust piled up on the television, the furniture. She saw nothing really amiss... save a woman's sweat shirt hanging off the couch. "Well well, big bro's finally passing on the Bennett genes, eh?" She snickered. Still... other than that, nothing was seemingly amiss. She went from the living area to the smaller, narrow dining area and then the adjacent kitchen. Both empty. "Val?" She called out again. "VAL!!" she screamed once more, but again. No answer. "Where the hell is he...?" She frowned, folding her arms across her chest.

Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen & Stairs leading to Upstairs Activity Room - Page 2 Tia-Langray-Breakers-01

She even went out of her way, checking the coat room, noticing a woman's coat she wasn't familiar with again. "Val, if you're having sex upstairs and just left this place a mess all this time...!" She grunted, feeling a little angry, if not more anxious. She even checked the bathroom. "Val?" She called out, looking around the first floor and then glanced up the stairs. "...Val, I'm coming up! Lady having sex with my brother, 'hi!' I'm Val's sister, Tia Claire Bennett, you can call me Trix or Claire!" She called up, and began ascending the steps.

(to here)
Tia Bennett
Tia Bennett
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2