Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Encampment

Go down

Forest Encampment Empty Forest Encampment

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Tifa sighed. "Ok group-let's take a break here. I hope you all have your snow gear-it may be pretty easygoing and average here-but further along and your gonna feel the cold!" she exclaimed with a slight giggled. She was probably one to talk to their eyes-wearing the lack of relative clothing as it was. However, her training with Ikai has allowed her to be resistant to exposure; she turns to them again. They were a bunch of hunters looking for a pass to the Northern Ice Caps, and they wanted to take the long route. "Though I'm beginning to think they're going to be like the last group of equally suspicious individuals who wanted to take the long route too...Hmm, if it's the case I'll start with the rednose man Rendon-he keeps staring at me like I'm a piece of meat...weird." she thought as she took another swig of her canteen. She was wondering what she was going to do after this trip-and despite the fact that she might end up having to lead these assholes of society to another ADN troop, she really had no idea how she was going to spend the rest of the day or week for that matter.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down