Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Chief of Azula Moon Base Office

2 posters

Go down

Section Chief of Azula Moon Base Office Empty Section Chief of Azula Moon Base Office

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Rachel looked at her watch, then turned to the file on her desk. "Tell the front desk that Rufus may enter if he wishes to." she said through the intercom to her secretary-sighing heavily at the thought of speaking with the former Galiavan dictator.

Last edited by Rachel Renston on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Section Chief of Azula Moon Base Office Empty Re: Section Chief of Azula Moon Base Office

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 pm

The doors swung open, and in stepped the former President of Tenik, and former world dictator: Rufus George-Alexander Tenik. "Thank you Ms. Renston for your generous hospitality for the past few days. It seems now we can finally get down to business." he replied, bowing to her with a slight grin.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Section Chief of Azula Moon Base Office Empty Re: Section Chief of Azula Moon Base Office

Post  Rachel Renston Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:29 pm

"Yeah, business like scrapping and destroying any evidence of Time-Gate technology project before it hurts anyone." she stated coldly and to the point. She was leaning back in her chair with her feet propped up onto the desk and her arms folded across her chest. She looked at him with killer serious eyes. "I mean it. Drop the project or I'll go public with what the former 'President' has been up to since his fall from 'Grace'." she threatened leaning forward and placing her feet firmly upon the ground. She also slammed her fists onto the desk, adding emphesis into her concern of the conversation.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Rufus blinked. "Well...it took you a week just to state THAT?" he replied, suprised and still unable to understand her request to stop a project that he was funding for but still hadn't even broke the surface to the R&D guys back in the lab. He sighed, but nodded. "Sure, but there's a price; you'll have to kiss me and bear my children." he replied blandly back.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 pm

THHHWACK!

Rachel's eyes were narrowed and her face was flushed pink and expressed extream irritation. "Say again? Pervert?" she replied as the bump on the side of Rufus's head grew.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Rufus blinked and narrowed his eyes back. "Sorry, the older you get the more 'dirty thoughts' run through your head young Countess. So excuse my previous jest when I make my conditions...more clear. You see I am troubled...I have no 'official heir' once I'm gone and I leave this world to enter the next I need someone to mark my place." he started, and cleared his throat. "I have a...'son' of sorts down on Galiavan it self. And if you want me to stop this project from gaining any weight-I will request that you bring forth the heir of the Tenik line...through your womb. I know, this is a touchy subject, and your still eighteen...but I fear a greater danger is on the horizon and if I can't change the past I may yet be able to save the future with my grand child. Do I have to explain my dear?" he asked, leaning back in his chair and smoking a cigar.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Rachel blinked. She felt a sudden deja vu moment and shook it off. She expressed confusion upon her own face and sat back down into her comfy leather chair. "Please do, because I don't follow at all how your grand child has to do anything with 'helping the future', Mr. Tenik..." she replied, pulling back strands of hair away from her eyes and behind her right ear. Her face was a little pink yet, but that was due to the current issue given at hand.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Rufus sighed. "Everything-from latest sites of ADN technology and the laser stations-all the way to the lock of the front door of my mansion requires my DNA to work effectively if not necessary." he started blowing out a ring of smoke. "It's not my DNA per say, but rather the Tenik Family Legacy. Sure my 'son' in question can be able to gain access to all these things; but you see-18 years of abandonment he's rather rebellious. However...if you are able to produce an heir-boy or girl, from him; the resulting child will also be able to gain access to anything barred by the Tenik Family Legacy." He added. He looked at her and sighed again. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not one to be lecherous nor am I used to asking my high ranking officers to have sex with illegitimate children. But I'm afraid this will be my only condition in which I will cut funding for the Time Gate Project. The public still believes I'm a menace, and in some ways I still am." The former President then stood up and leaned over the desk-his fists slamming onto her desk as well. "But in time, my new policy of restoration will rejuvenate Galiavan to it's former glory. I know it...I can feel I am headed in the right direction for once-and I need your help to do so. So please...Please Rachel, for the future of Galiavan and the sake of an aging man-bear the heir of my future Legacy...please...please..." he pleaded, bowing his head to her.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:41 pm

She blinked rapidly, feeling cold swet drip down the side of her face. "Well...tell me more about your son...don't think of this accepting the 'job', but let me think it over first before I decided to do anything." she replied flushed pink and her head cocked to her right looking away from Tenik. She didn't know what she was saying-this was crazy; the entire idea of it all was insane to her, yet she still was curious about it. All she was imagining was a younger, rebellious Rufus running around in leather and denim on a bike causing mayhem and tried not to laugh at her conscience for building that image up. She brought her legs up and turned off the sound box with her heal. She folded her arms across her chest and sighed, looking directly at the pathetic man. "So this 'son' actually have a name to begin with? Or were you so dense you really are not even sure you had a son, but just recall having a child with some helpless young woman and leaving them behind?" She asked again, her eyes narrowing and her composure slowly returning.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:She blinked rapidly, feeling cold swet drip down the side of her face. "Well...tell me more about your son...don't think of this accepting the 'job', but let me think it over first before I decided to do anything." she replied flushed pink and her head cocked to her right looking away from Tenik. She didn't know what she was saying-this was crazy; the entire idea of it all was insane to her, yet she still was curious about it. All she was imagining was a younger, rebellious Rufus running around in leather and denim on a bike causing mayhem and tried not to laugh at her conscience for building that image up. She brought her legs up and turned off the sound box with her heal. She folded her arms across her chest and sighed, looking directly at the pathetic man. "So this 'son' actually have a name to begin with? Or were you so dense you really are not even sure you had a son, but just recall having a child with some helpless young woman and leaving them behind?" She asked again, her eyes narrowing and her composure slowly returning.

He stood up again and looked Rachel in the eyes. "He's about your age, maybe a few months younger. He's got brown hair and a highly advanced prosthetic arm. Its partly Tenik in origin, but it's Tenik Technology at it's finest nonetheless." he stopped himself, ajusted his tie and then proceeded: "He's fine young lad who runs a Devil Hunting buisness in Ithteca by the name of: "Wolf's Lament". He's skilled in combat, and he's a tad like myself when I was his age...but that's just me being a little narcissistic." he smiles at that. "But he has a completely different personality compared to myself...and his name is Alastor Grey. His mother is elsewhere, and I haven't seen or heard from Selphie since I left. What happened then is personal, and you don't want to hear my stories. But he's my son, and no question about that. His Uncle...ugh his Uncle Grant is...well never mind that. But what do you say then Countess? Will you take up this offer?" he asked again.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Rachel was silent. She only sat there in her chair and looked off to the right side of the room, looking at her map of Galiavan. She tapped her right fingers on her left arm and sat there otherwise idle for the next twelve minutes...then she let out a sigh. "I'll need some time off then. I'm not going to outright accept your proposal Mr. Tenik, but I'm going to invite Mr. Grey as a guest to my mansion once I return to Galiavan. Then from there I'll let you know if I accept your offer. But till then, I make no promises." she finished, closing her eyes tightly and blushed blood red in the face. "I think we had enough chit-chat for today. You can leave now." she finished, not opening her eyes.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Rufus chuckled. "Well your the one who told me to come and visit and took a week to ask me to terminate an expensive project. I think we had plenty of time." he chuckled turning around and leaving the room.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 pm

As Tenik left Rachel let out an exasperated sigh. She felt like a weight had just lifted from her soul just to have another land firmly on it again. She held her head up and looked to the ceiling. "Eh....I think I should prepare to leave then..." she stated aloud, taking fifteen minutes to finally get the courage to stand up and head to her cabin to pack.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down