The Kitchen

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Kitchen

Post  Wolf on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Alastor wrote:"Well then...." He answered in rough, yet seductive voice, "...what's mine is yours as well. Though if we wish to 'share', perhaps a change in venue could help." He hinted, while nudging her closer to the door. "It could certainly... expand our options."

She slowly removed her hand from his crotch, removing it from behind the waistband of his jeans, while her other hand wiped away the tears. Her eyes, in their seductive, lidded look, gazed amorously into his. "Hmhm, now that is a surprise, you sounding sexy. Not in a bad way, not at all in fact. You make a good point, too. Sausage grease and hard tile hardly make for a romantic place for us to... play." she says with a flirtatious giggle, winking.

She pulled his wrists, pulling him away from the wall and towards the doorway, taking a moment to open the door before looking back with a beautiful, pearly white smile. "You've taken the room Grant used to own, yes?" she asked. When she was performing a sweep of the building she didn't actually look at any items scattered about and assumed the larger bedroom, which was Grant's if memory served, was Alastor's now.

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Kitchen

Post  Alastor on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:58 pm

"Why let such space go to waste?" Alastor replied. He reached for the sword on the counter as they went through the door. (Continue in lobby.)

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top