Alastor's Bedroom

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alastor's Bedroom

Post  Wolf on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Alastor wrote:It was not long before the two entered the bedroom, Alastor gently laying down Wolf, legs half dangling over the bed. The young demon hunter removed his shirt, revealing his rather impressive abs for someone his age, rolling his shoulders and said "I know we've been half joking about 'education', but I have done a little research...."  he kneeled down at the front of the bed, pulling away Wolf's pants and thong. "...and while I may need some direction, I have a feeling you will enjoy this." He lowered his head between her legs, working her pearl with his tongue, and around the edges of her slit.

Wolf hummed as Alastor gently let her down and removed his shirt. His supple muscles and toned body excited her, making her cross her legs playfully. As he then began to yank her pants away, pushing them down her shapely legs, she cooed, brows raised and eyes glinting with excitement. "Well now, I certainly didn't expect you of thiss-haaa" she moaned, blushing as he brought his tongue to her flower's lips. "Ah...ha....ha..." she puffed, closing her eyes as she felt his warm, enticing tongue slide up the edges of the smooth warm slit of her woman hood. She leaned back, arching her back in a giggling fit, her eyes lidded and her hands upon her breasts, fondling them and squeezing them as he continued to rev her engines. She bit her lower lip, trying to stifle the bubbly, giggling moans, but couldn't help but let them out as he playfully danced with her clit.

She yanked free her other breast, the bulbous soft orb jiggly as it was released from the confines of her jacket. She looked down, sliding her hand down her stomach, unzipping the jacket fully before resting her right hand upon the smooth flesh beneath her belly button and above Alastor's face.

"Ha...ha...ha...." she moaned, closing her eyes, her body quivering as the pressure was building up.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Alastor had undone the belt of his pants, letting them slide down, his boxers remaining on, his engorged member pushing the fabric. He kept working on Wolf's flower, keeping the tempo even, having her remain on the edge a little bit longer. He could feel her breathing become more rapid, her heart increasing pace, using that to tease her further.

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor had undone the belt of his pants, letting them slide down, his boxers remaining on, his engorged member pushing the fabric. He kept working on Wolf's flower, keeping the tempo even, having her remain on the edge a little bit longer. He could feel her breathing become more rapid, her heart increasing pace, using that to tease her further.

Wolf could feel her nethers burning, his tongue tantalizing and felt incredible as he glided it upon her flower. She lifted her legs, hooking her knees around his shoulders and brought him closer against her. She moaned, feeling her sex dripping with her sexual juices. She wanted him, wanted him inside her, the need to be filled by him not draining away as she slowly released more of her juices.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Alastor slowly increased in pace, pushing her further and further, lapping up her juices greedily. He worked to keep her at the edge for several minutes, until he worked his tongue to push her over the edge.

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor slowly increased in pace, pushing her further and further, lapping up her juices greedily. He worked to keep her at the edge for several minutes, until he worked his tongue to push her over the edge.

"Hahhh!" Wolf released, slowly. Feeling pleasure as she came, her eyes closing as she sighed, shuttering with excitement. She reopened her eyes, looking down at him, humming quietly as she beckoned him onto the bed. That feeling of want, of wanting him inside her still persisting, and her nethers were definitely juiced up for him long member to slide in now, now that he got her all worked up.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Alastor pulled up, and climbed up onto the bed, saying "Well, I hope you're ready for more, because I'm just getting started." and slid his member inside her, her juices making it almost effortless. Both of them shuddered as they come to contact, and Alastor whispered into her ear. "Let's begin the next lesson, teacher..." And slowly started to move his hips.

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor pulled up, and climbed up onto the bed, saying "Well, I hope you're ready for more, because I'm just getting started." and slid his member inside her, her juices making it almost effortless. Both of them shuddered as they come to contact, and Alastor whispered into her ear. "Let's begin the next lesson, teacher..." And slowly started to move his hips.

(sorry been busy >.< Been moving alot lately! ....O/////////O I...hate myself right now for missing this >.<)

Wolf gasped as he came in, her eyelids fluttering. "Ahh!" she exhaled sharply, grinning, her walls encroaching upon his member, and she hooked her legs around his hips, flexing herself and pulling herself in. "Hahhh, lets...begin!" she exhaled, her fingers gripping the sheets of the bed tightly, her warm body quivering. She rose her chest to meet his her fingers gripping at his back as she set her head between his head and left shoulder. Her large breasts flattened against his toned frame, her nipples perky and hardened from his earlier teasing. Her eyes became lidded, as she clenched her thighs lightly, breathing heavily as he began to move his hips. "St-start...a little slow..." she replied in a light voice, composing herself as he began to move his hips. "A...steady... motion." she added, before pressing her plush lips against his neck. She squeezed him in her embrace, feeling his rapidly beating heart through her chest. "Then...when we're in a decent flow... show me... show me how much you love me..." she gasped, blushing deep crimson.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:39 pm

(Sorry it took me so long to reply, last week or so has been busy on the schoolwork side of things...)
Alastor very slowly increased his tempo, as he was enjoying teasing Wolf far too much to go quickly. He took to kissing her neck. "Oh, don't worry, I will, everything so far has just been a taste..." He whispered in her ear.

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Alastor wrote:(Sorry it took me so long to reply, last week or so has been busy on the schoolwork side of things...)
Alastor very slowly increased his tempo, as he was enjoying teasing Wolf far too much to go quickly. He took to kissing her neck. "Oh, don't worry, I will, everything so far has just been a taste..." He whispered in her ear.

Wolf chuckled lewdly, blushing vehemently. "Ha ha, you are such a tease! You know, when we first met... I never foresaw this... this makes this moment, all the more special." she cooed, kissing his cheek as she embraced him, gripping him with her warm, sweaty body quivering in his movements. She could feel his length inside her, her walls forming around his length, clenched tight and retracting, undulating and gliding across his smooth flesh. The pressure inside her was still there, built up by their romantic intentions. She nipped his lower ear, gently before kissing his neck.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top