Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basement/Garage

2 posters

Go down

Basement/Garage Empty Basement/Garage

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Houses Alastor's motorcycle, along with a couple other vehicles, a work area, a small bar setting, and an armory.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Basement/Garage Empty Re: Basement/Garage

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Alastor drove his motorcycle in, parked, and headed up to the main floor.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:00 pm

After giving his motorcycle a quick checkover, he got on, turned the ignition, revved the engine, and said out loud; "Time to have me a little fun." He shot out from the driveway, and road off to for his big hunt.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Rufus enters the dusty cellar, and places a handkerchief over his mouth and nose from the stench of cellar that accompined most homes. He sees the shelves are still set up like a grocery store down here and cant help but chuckle a little. "This place seems unchanged too." he says softly before the step below his feet gave way and sent the man falling foreward with a yelp. The handkerchief flew from his hands, but as he gets onto his hands and knees he cannot find it. "Blast it..." he says, feeling sick to his stomach...

*Flashback*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rufus has packed his things and was ready to leave. He is ready to regroup with his men and women still loyal to him, and to prepare them to fight back against Nora's treacherous lot. As he is about to leave the 'Guns for Hire', he feels a hand pull at his arm.
Selphie: Rufus! Please, wait!

Rufus turns around, looking back at the woman whom he had sewn a seed to. He pauses and smiles.
Rufus: Selphie...I'll return, don't you worry about that.

Selphie lowered her head slightly, and frowned.
Selphie: ...Still...I want you to promise you'll come back...for both of our sakes.

Selphie holds her lower chest, and looks back to an angry Grant Lennox who wouldn't face Rufus directly. She then looks back up at Rufus and grins with teary eyes.
Selphie: Please...Please Promise me you'll return!

She says it in such a way, Rufus almost considers not even leaving...but he knows his duty and knows that it was his destiny to undo what chaos he had created. He brushes brown hair away from her teary yet beautiful eyes.
Rufus: I...will return. Once I do, I'll be baring fresh flowers and my undying love...I want to give the world to you... you and our child...

She smiles, and holds back the tears with that vibrant smile. She then reaches into her back pocket, pulling out a lacy white handkerchief with the initials: "S.L." on it. She leans against him in an embracing manner, swiftly and gently tucking the triangle folded silk and lacey cloth in his upper left breast pocket of his black suit.
Selphie: My Grandmother made that for me...keep it safe, and keep it on you always...as a reminder of me...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*end of flashback*

Selphie's voice echos in this impossibly dark 'void' for a cellar. Rufus, like he had done before, has to abandon his love to help someone else in need...he couldn't let the woman upstairs die. Rufus closes his eyes tightly, feeling tears drip out. "I'm...sorry...forgive me...but I must leave you again." he says standing up, when it hits him that he has his flashlight embedded on his Duvalia! He reaches into his inner coat pocket, and pulls out the long slide Duvalia, sliding off the flashlight attachment and clicked it on. He slid the long gun back into it's holster, and searches the room for a light switch. When he finds one and flips it-he is disheartened again when the lights didn't turn on. He aims the narrow beam upwards, and sighs looking at the hanging lights above; each seemed to be broken, covered in webs and 18 layers of dust. "The light is out of the question then.." he decides to push on however, and went to check out the shelves as he had planned. He would imagine that the owner of this place would have found it impossible to remove these rotten wooden shelving unit; each was molded into the ground-or so he remembers. All for one important reason...
Rufus rounds the corner to his left, passing many isles of wooden racks and shelves and cabinates filled with junk that was even here 18 years ago... He enters a small alcove which had a door, if he remembered correctly, lead to the garage; but he didn't care about that-he wasnt heading there. On the wall there are two large wooden shelves, a third lined up against the wall on the left side of the small metal door that lead to the underground garage he stated earlier. He walks to the second shelf, closest to that third shelf and glides his hand under the 1st...2nd...3rd...ah, yes! The third board that made up the rack which contained a pressure plate. Rufus removes the objects upon that shelf and places them on the 2nd shelf. At first, nothing happens, but when Rufus lifts the board and presses it down three times:

Ka-CLICK!

Rufus grins. "Grant Lennox...you may have been a bastard to me, and I a magnificent bastard to you; but I admit, I must thank your handiwork." With that, Rufus backs away, and the shelf-rack and all-suddenly shakes. Placed on cleverly hidden wheels, the book case and the wall behind it slide just enough to the left to reveal a small, dark cooridor that is hidden beneath the rotten stairs he fell through earlier. Rufus grinned. He had used this path once when he was on the run from Nora's corrupt DarkSEED who entered Ithteca in an attempt to find any T.I.R.S. escapees; a week after he had told Selphie the truth. The guards had cleared the shelves and turned the place over, but they never pushed the pressure plate masquarading as a shelf down three times till it clicked. Even as you walk up and down the hollow steps leading to this cellar, the small cooridor was concealed behind it to look like the rest of the cellar; a 'saferoom' Grant himself installed for Selphie in case the 'Guns for Hire' was attacked by one of his many enemies. It was also a place where they store medicine, true Tenik products that aren't as common today as they were 18 years ago. Rufus bows his head and enters, using the light to shine his path deeper into the room that was another level down.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content