Main Lobby/office

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Main Lobby/office

Post  Mizuki on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Mizuki parks her bike in front of the 'Wolf's Lament', and swings her body off of the bike. With her gift for Alastor in hand, she walks up to the building and at first knocks. "Hello? Irvine, Al? Anyone here?" she called out, knocking once more before grabbing the handle firmly and began to enter. "Hello?" she asked, the door yawning open.
Mizuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Rufus notices the heavy door move and could hear the voice of a young woman about to enter when he kicks up the tsurugi with his left leg and catches it with his right, thrusting the blade into the door and frame-closing it shut upon the young woman as well as barring her entry into the building. "That was a close one." he thinks, stepping away and glad to high heavens that the large windows beside the double doors were covered over with sheets.

He steps away from the door, and collects himself. "I need to find an alternate route.." he says softly to himself, looking about the room and trying his best to remember his bearings. He first thinks of the book-shelf swivel wall that lead to a nondescript back alley that connected to the pub-useful for an Anti-Tenik Elitist like Grant Lennox who needed to smuggle weapons and equipment from place to place under my former 'watchful eye'. He was about to head to it when he realized his jacket was absolutely appalling. "I can't be seen wearing this blood stained thing, someone will scream bloody murder!" Rufus looks about, and as he tears up the rest of the rooms to look for something to wear, a large old red leather duster appears to be hanging off the back of a door frame. Rufus let out a sigh. "Well, at least when who ever owns this dump get's back, they won't have to worry about cleaning up the kitchen." he says with a slight chuckle. He takes the red leather coat and swings it around him and buckles up to conceal his stained white jacket. He then heads for the hidden exit when the woman outside had his attention again. He decided to instead take the rear exit, which had a wall that separated the nondescript backalley and instead ran along a small canal that lead to the bay. He remembered Grant wanting to convert this rear entrance into a shipping deck for small boats at one point due to it's closeness to the bay. He exits from this door and follows along the length of the canal, turning abruptly left in another alley between the 'Lament' and a pawnshop before poking his head around the corner to see who was trying to enter.

A young woman, about 17 or so (maybe older), who had black hair and striking purple-pink eyes. She wore curious templeless glasses and had grease and soot stains all over her outfit as well as her face. "Hmm...I wonder who she could be...she doesn't seem to be the owner though..." he thinks, stroking his chin as he investigated from the shadows.

Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Mizuki expelled a small cry of surprise, stepping back from the door. She gave it a few moments then tried the door knob, but it wouldn't give. "Huh?" she exclaimed, trying to shoulder it but it just wouldn't budge. "But...it was just open a moment ago..." she steps back folding her arms over her chest and grunts. She looks about the building's front exterior. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. The old window panes were still dirty and dusty looking, but beyond that the curtain kept her from seeing much else. "Huh...where could Alastor have gone?" she knocks on the door a couple times, but no one was summoned. "Hmm...Well then...as much as I'd hate to do things the old fashioned way..." she pulls out a tracker PDA from her tool box and selects Alastor's beacon. After a couple of minutes, the beacon activated-locating Alastor at far off coordinates. "Wow! He's definitely not at home, he's in the middle of the Black Moth Ocean!" she exclaims, searching the exact location via her mapping device. "Huh...the Silver Craft, huh? Well then..." she packed up and got back onto her bike. "Time to head to the Silver Craft then!" she activated her bike and sped off to the Airport.
Mizuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:30 pm

"Hmm...so this is Alastor's place..." he rubs his chin, looking upon the building's layout. "Well...He should learn to keep it cleaner and look up the meaning of 'organization'....but to be honest...I'm at least glad that the Guns For Hire is in family hands...or that it didn't become a Pizza joint..." he sighs, chuckling to himself. "Well...I guess you can watch over him for now...alright, Selphie?" he asked the air, smiling inwardly before leaving. If memory served, Revan was at the Silver Craft as well. "Lucky bastard, the place was built using my tax money, and I am permanently vilified from using it. Heh...Oh well then." he sighs again, turning away from the building and started to head for the Central Square.

Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:47 pm

Upon entering the building, the woman paused looking about at the mess. Broken chairs, blood splatter, a desk broken in half. She could see that the blood was dried yet she wanted to take precautions. She removed her side arm from inside her suit, and did a quick sweep of the rooms of the building just to be sure it was safe. When she was finished with the sweep it was clear the building was empty, and packed with dust. "Look's like no one's set foot in this place for AGES." she spoke, sighing. Feeling the compulsion, she sets down her rifle and side arm and gets to work.

-4 hours later-

Wolf takes a seat at the desk, leaning back with her feet up on the desk which she had effortlessly restored to the point where it was hard to tell the thing had been cut in two. Wolf could smell a cat fight somehow being involved, but it was now being replaced with the scent of food cooking in the kitchen that she had helped herself to making. She had no idea where the kid went, but she was sure he'd turn up sooner or later. She made one of the dishes he seemed to enjoy for no particular reason other than she knew how to make it and she was hungry, though there was plenty enough for more than just herself to enjoy. I'll leave him left overs with a note if he doesn't show up today. Hopefully by the time he gets it, it won't be rotten. As it is this place looks half abandoned, covered in blood. What the hell happened here? She thought to herself. She really didn't think the worse for him, since she knew how he operated and found the idea of him as the subject of a kidnapping or some sort of ransom laughable if it could even truly be conceived. She taught him well, after all.

She got up to grab something to drink and found some of the old candles in the kitchen. Smiling softly, she sets them up. She'll wait and see if he would arrive before she'd light them up, and so slipped back into the lobby/office and took a seat at his desk again. She leaned back in his chair, legs crossed and arms behind her head, thinking of her journey here while she waited for the biscuits to get ready.

Last edited by Wolf on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit :))
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:51 am

Alastor soon makes his way to the lobby. As he enters the seemingly untouched office, he passes through to the kitchen. "Ugh, hungry."

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:00 am

Wolf and Alastor had slid into the room, with the young demon hunter placing the blade on his desk. "Now that that's out of the way.... " Alastor caused Wolf to dip, kissing her neck.

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:01 am

Alastor wrote:Wolf and Alastor had slid into the room, with the young demon hunter placing the blade on his desk. "Now that that's out of the way.... " Alastor caused Wolf to dip, kissing her neck.

Wolf giggled, her arms wrapped around his neck as he dips her, kissing her neck. She raised her right thigh to his waist, bending her knee as well. "Hmhmhm...you know, in hindsight..." she started between giggling fits and heavy breaths. "...I haven't taught you... everything." she then forced herself up, Alastor falling back, but landing in his comfy office chair. Wolf chuckled, sitting up on his lap, her hands upon his shoulders. "...but I'll admit, your a pretty fast learner." she giggled flirtatiously, spreading her hands through his jacket, leaning in and kissing Alastor full on the mouth as she removed his long coat. Her tongue may have tapped against his briefly as she moaned, her thighs bowed over his, the seat creaking slightly, however it should be noted she had fixed his seat too while she was cleaning up.

So close, her barely contained breasts had flattened against his chest again, and the beating of his heart mingled with her own. She was feeling hot, and she felt a particular, mighty need for Alastor, and for him to be inside her, to feel his warm member slide between her flower, over it, under it. A need to be...filled. She was already beginning to sweat thing about it as she continued to kiss him, gyrating her clothed hips against him yet. They would need to remove of these...pesky clothes before any of that however.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:00 am

"Is that so? Well, teach away, I am your willing student." Alastor replied, holding her tight with his left arm, and his right hand groping her rear. He managed to kick off his boots during this, but one of Wolf's breasts had managed to slip out of her jacket. "Why not test me on this?" He asked, taking to licking and kissing at her areole.

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 am

Alastor wrote:"Is that so? Well, teach away, I am your willing student." Alastor replied, holding her tight with his left arm, and his right hand groping her rear. He managed to kick off his boots during this, but one of Wolf's breasts had managed to slip out of her jacket. "Why not test me on this?" He asked, taking to licking and kissing at her areole.

Wolf giggled, her butt grabbed by his human right hand. She giggled, swishing her hips slightly, getting a better hold on him as she replied: "Hmhmhm...class is in session~" she teased back as he then licked her breast's pink areole. "Hahhh..." she gasped, blushing pink, closing her eyes. She gripped his shoulders as he kissed and licked around her perky left nipple, gasping with fluttering lashes and rubbing her pubic area up and down. She used the edge of the chair to remove her boots as well, the leather combat boots clinking while dropping to the floor. The chair creaked with her movement while Alastor continued to kiss and lick one of her sensitive areas, causing her to giggle as well.

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:31 pm

He took that as a sign of approval, taking to lightly graze her nipple with his teeth, just light enough to add to her stimulation. Wolf's motions ended up brushing against his member, providing some stimulation. He slowly pulled his face up to hers and whispered in her ear. "Now, this is fun and all, but a chair isn't exactly that romantic, is it? Plus, imagine what we can do with the extra space." Following up with kissing at her neck.

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Alastor wrote:He took that as a sign of approval, taking to lightly graze her nipple with his teeth, just light enough to add to her stimulation. Wolf's motions ended up brushing against his member, providing some stimulation. He slowly pulled his face up to hers and whispered in her ear. "Now, this is fun and all, but a chair isn't exactly that romantic, is it? Plus, imagine what we can do with the extra space." Following up with kissing at her neck.

Her eyelids fluttered, her flower behind her fatigues and thong was getting anxious as he continued to seduce her. She listened to him whisper in her ear, and she cooed, nodding in a giggling fit as he kissed at her neck. "Y-yeah..." she huffed, before adding between gasps: "...I, really...*hah* really want to tear your clothes off now, anyway. Show me how you...*hah* have been keeping up with your *hah* strength. Alastor.." she kissed his right ear, wrapping her left hand around his head, her right hand slipping down her chest, behind the waistband of her pants, her thong and she began playing with her clit, giggling. "Take... *heheh* me up, hero." she cooed.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:35 pm

"Gladly." Alastor replied, getting a firm grip on Wolf, and standing up, carrying her up the stairs.

My profile (click me)
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top