Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outskirts of Beijio

+6
Wolf
Celestine
Trunks
Valan Bennett
Sango Sigara
Satori
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Outskirts of Beijio - Page 2 Empty Re: Outskirts of Beijio

Post  Celestine Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:46 am

I noticed her invocation of the War Gods, and lazily replied as I turned back to Valan. "Why invoke other food to try and convince me?" My stomach flexed as intensely powerful acids poured in, hot stinging vapers rising up as I floated closer to Valan. I wasn't sure if his weapon could penetrate my runic armor, but regardless he didn't seem to be in much mind to fire it properly. "If I eat you fast maybe there will be more then just bones left for you to say goodbye to inside."
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:03 pm

(from market place-read to see what I did there Razz)

A 7.62x51mm Armor Piercing bullet strikes the dragon's left cheek-recoiling his head rightways.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Beijio - Page 2 Empty live and let live! xD

Post  Valan Bennett Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:55 pm

The bullet striking the dragon took him off guard-and Valan's flight or fight response made was running on autopilot. Quickly-Valan leapt through the windshield of the jeep-breaking the glass with the butt of the rifle in mid-leap. He slammed his foot on the gas of the still running jeep and the vehicle roared to life speeding around the small dragon and his full belly. A scared Valan clumbsy behind the wheel sped it towards the direction where the bullet had flown from. He put the pedal all the way to the floor and sped the vehicle straight through the enterance gates of Beijio.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestine Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:07 am

The armor-piercing round struck my cheek, and my small head recoiled back from the force. For a single moment it raised the question of if the city had been saved by this well chosen shot. But my head lowering a moment later confirmed that this wasn't the case. However a spark came from my head, the runes which glowed across my armored frame seemed different, faster and less solid. A sniper shot wouldn't kill me, but it had definitely reduced my defenses. I wasn't letting this happen again, and as Valan escaped I turned around to face the marketplace, the flares of my wings carrying me in the direction of the bullet at fullspeed.
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:52 am

Anastasia had led her troops to the main gates. She remains there with her guard, she herself standing tall and stoic at the head of the Scardian Foreign Legion's Anti-Tank/Heavy Artillery Division. "Keep your wits about you, I don't need another sloppy mishap like we had in Domescadia. You let the ADN reap what should have been our assured victory. I'm not like Col. Anders, I expect the best of you at any passing moment. You will not only redeem our reputation as the best Artillery Battalion that ever stepped out of Scardian Soil, but you'll also be expected to make us the most feared Unit of the entire SFL! Do I make myself clear?!" she barked, the men and women in blue all yelled 'Aye!' in response.

"Good, then till any of the Generals of the Beijionese Army or the Empress of Beijio herself tells us to stand down, I don't want to see a single breach of security, a single Red Armored C.K.B. asshole or a dragon flying around in this city. We are a ruthless bunch, and we will fight to the last man if needed." she then paused, then turned rather coldly, taking out her Beijionese Type .45 from her rear holster, raising the weapon high and cocked. "And if any of you wish to flee you have my permission to. But doing so, you'll also be given my permission to die." she says coldly, clicking back the hammer of the semi-automatic mauser. "Make myself clear, that a wasted man is as useful as a dead body. I will not tolerate deserters in my outfit. Understood?!" she barked again. Again, the others replied with 'Aye'.

She nodded, turning to a young boy who came from the city. She turns to him as if he was a member of the unit and spins the hammer back into its safe position before twirling the gun behind her and slips it back into the leather holster. She walks up to him slowly, in one hand he was holding a stick, over his head a sack which looked like it was tied to resemble the blue berets most of the troops in the SFL wore. He only came up to her knee, and thus the tall Elven woman lowers herself, hunkering down upon her knees to look the young boy in the eyes. Her face was still emotionless, otherwise cold when she asks: "What's your name Private?" she says this as if she was addressing one of her own real soldiers.

"I'm Akubo! Ready and willing to fight to protect my city!" he cried gleefully. This caused some of the soldiers near by to crack a smile or chuckle lightly under their breath. She herself made no effort to even flinch, only nodded. "Very good. I expect much from you Private." she says reaching out and tussling his fake beret before standing up again. "Major Mils, give our little soldier a beret." she orders.

"Yes Mam!" a tall well stocked man approaches the young boy and hands him his own beret. Anastasia nods to Mils, her hands behind her back as he then heads back into line. She turns away from her soldiers (+1) and looks to the sky. "Now that is taken care of, get into your planned formations, Private Akubo and myself will go on patrol in the city." she orders, and like the previous times, all said 'Aye', including young Akubo.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:52 pm

Mink stood before the entrance to the city of Beijio, surprised by the artillery which had been positioned outside and around the walls of the city. "I feel like I should not ask what has happened to bring the attention of such Military respondents." she mutters under her breath when she is asked to wait at the checkpoint. She hands her files and passports and after a short time she is allowed access into the city. "Good, now I can continue my search for this other Demon Hunter, Alastor. Since Ithteca's borders are closed at the moment I cant investigate there, so in the meantime I'll work on this other lead I got from Jemial. If that downtrodden Gangster was correct, I should find that Alastor's business partner or friend who goes by the name of 'Irvine McKelly' should live around here. If I find him, I'll find Alastor." she plans, walking through the large gated entrance and strides her way through the Market District.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagisa Imai Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Overhead, an ADN Armored Dropship passed by, heading towards the vicinity of the Beijio Palace.

Outskirts of Beijio - Page 2 9e1c4588df7fd0850a7c2144a5b9a9b3_zpsxywvi3zb

Inside, Squadron Leader Nagisa Imai sat with her back firmly against the cushioned seat behind her. Ahead of her, was her older twin sister, Colonel Kagura Imai. They were both of the same rank more or less, but they were in different divisions. Nagisa looks over to her sister who attentively looked over the Nodachi longblade that was their family heirloom. She was always the sort to be fascinated with tradition, that Kagura.

"We have been flying three hours and all you've done is look over that silly blade. Really Kagura, I'm sure you've handled it enough to know what it looks like with your eyes closed. Have you considered thinking about the task at hand?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, brushing black hair away from her eyepatch, still out of muscle memory. It had been a while since she lost her vision in that eye, but she still felt the need to brush the hair out of her right eye all the same. "We need to progress our... uncivilized cousins, my sister." she stated.
Nagisa Imai
Nagisa Imai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagura Imai Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Kagura smiled, running her hands over the delicate blade. "Think of it as letting my blade handle me. It matters not how often I've held our family blade, Nagisa. It is my weapon, and a part of my soul. Like the mighty Freyd with his nodachi, whom he channeled his spirit energy into; this weapon is my connection to the deep wells of my mortal spirit, and I shall channel said spirit into my blade in great times of need." she paused, looking up at her sister with a smile. "Times such as this, sister. Beijio has been in a state of disrepair. We have not come as conquerers to our brothers in arms, but as teachers, and carpenters to help rebuild what they once had. Progress has it's values, but we need to think of the morale, and help them rebuild rather than tell them what to do." she amends with a grin.
Kagura Imai
Kagura Imai
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagisa Imai Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Kagura Imai wrote:Kagura smiled, running her hands over the delicate blade. "Think of it as letting my blade handle me. It matters not how often I've held our family blade, Nagisa. It is my weapon, and a part of my soul. Like the mighty Freyd with his nodachi, whom he channeled his spirit energy into; this weapon is my connection to the deep wells of my mortal spirit, and I shall channel said spirit into my blade in great times of need." she paused, looking up at her sister with a smile. "Times such as this, sister. Beijio has been in a state of disrepair. We have not come as conquerors to our brothers in arms, but as teachers, and carpenters to help rebuild what they once had. Progress has it's values, but we need to think of the morale, and help them rebuild rather than tell them what to do." she amends with a grin.    

Nagisa scoffed at the idea. "My sister, you are definitely someone who better belongs in the past. The times have changed, and samurai, swordsmen and ninja are outdated. I'm surprised that Beijio has lasted in it's isolationism for as long as it had. These are the days of projectiles, guns and aircraft which can pierce the armor of a General's curaiss, through his flesh and bone, out his back and into five more soldiers with a single bullet. Sure, we are helping them rebuild, but we are also here to help rebuild their society. It be foolish to continue the traditional ways of a relic society. Only through modernization can we truly help these barbarians." she proclaimed.

The vehicle was getting closer to the Palace now, and they would be landing shortly.
Nagisa Imai
Nagisa Imai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2