The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

Post  Elvira De Voure on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:07 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"It's really very simple my dear. Despite your beliefs, you are still one of mine. I do not abandon my people. I am not like 'him'. I offer you a chance because you have never had the opportunity to see the full extent of who, and what, you really are now. Undead? No... Even Vampires have not experienced what lies beyond the gate of death. I alone can provide you with all the answers to your powers and gifts, Elvira. You can even keep the boy, provided you defeat Yuldasha when I send you back. As for catches and hidden subtexts, why do I need that? As I said, you are already one of my people. I could compel you to do whatever i wished with but a thought... The power of the blood lotus that created your ancestral vampires flows within you, and that power is my will alone. For I am the last of the Fallen, the one who survived to claim sole control over all of Hell... and you are already there."

She groaned. She really had no choice in this matter. It was either accept the gift, or be Yuldasha's excrement if demons like her even do that. Still, despite being completely aware of how sinful she was, of the acts she willingly committed...she couldn't help think of the boy. It was not her normal nature, but she didn't have any particular want to be in this dreaded place much longer. She frowned for a moment, then sighed heavily. "Where do I sign up?"
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 350,000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:29 am

Riley Pearce wrote:Riley narrowed his eyes, but his frustration was there. It was true, and it had been the reason why he hadn't attacked yet. Even if he knew his strikes could harm her, he was stranded here with several others like her if he somehow managed to kill her. "And be deprived of your lovely company? No, no. We're good where we are. Nothing is more romantic than you eating my date and placing us in a pocket dimension that smells of sulfur." he says in a sarcastic tone back. "But there must be a reason why you brought us here other than to eat us. Unless... you can't on my end of the mirror." he narrowed his eyes. "You can't, can't you?"

The demoness smirked at Riley's accusation, before striding towards him in a confident, arrogant gait. With a firey backhand, she knocked his blade aside and out of his hand, before using her other hand to grab him by the shoulder. Yuldasha then lifted Riley off the ground, and in a flash of movement, she crashed her lips into his. The demon's tongue danced all over the insides of his mouth for a few moments, even as her blazing red eyes bored into his own, then before pulling out, she teasingly dove her tongue deeper into his throat to make him gag slightly, on purpose.

"Tell me..." she purred in his ear. "Did that feel like a mirrors reflection to you?" The point was clear now. This was no Demon Realm shard's power over reflections and illusions. This was real.

"Do you honestly think we would simply snatch away mortals off the street and be obvious about it? We are not foolish, and even if we have the means, numbers and inclination to conquer your pathetic little soil trap of a planet, do you think we absorbed as many universes as we have by being careless? You underestimate us Riley..."

Elvira De Voure wrote:She groaned. She really had no choice in this matter. It was either accept the gift, or be Yuldasha's excrement if demons like her even do that. Still, despite being completely aware of how sinful she was, of the acts she willingly committed...she couldn't help think of the boy. It was not her normal nature, but she didn't have any particular want to be in this dreaded place much longer. She frowned for a moment, then sighed heavily. "Where do I sign up?"

The Empress smiled. "With your soul..." she replied. then the jewel on her forhead crest pulsed, and it's sickly green light washed over Elvira's body, rejuvenating her. Empowering her. Giving her new life again. It was an intoxicating rush that would feel thousands of times more intense and pleasurable than drinking even the richest of bloods.

"I will grant you the full power of your vampiric heritage, Elvira. The power of the original Vampire. Blood is the currency of the soul. For every mortal you have consumed, you will gain their power, their form, their lifeforce. They will become your body, your castle, and your army. You are legion. The powers of the bat, wolf and mist are yours to bend to your will. The power of blood magic, transformation, and all the power therein. Your former weakness to fire, sunlight, and ultraviolet radiation is now purged. Yet, you must feed on lifeblood to survive and strengthen yourself. But, to gain the most from your prey, you must drink in the soul as well, lest they simply become unwanted abominations of your own hand. You have been granted life eternal, and your fangs which have only brought death shall now grant life everlasting to those you choose to bestow!"

Once completed, Elvira stood before the Empress renewed. Her armor swirling with shadows. Her skin, as fresh as if she were still mortal. It was like she had just fed on ten thousand mortals, and could exist for centuries without feeding. "This is the full potential of vampirism, Elvira. But this is only the gateway. Through me, you will gain access to powers beyond the imaginings of mortal trappings. You are no longer bound to the mortal realms however. You are a Hellspawn, and you have much to prove, and new heights to reach. Do not dissapoint me. Go now, show me my choice was not in vain. Live how you wish, as long as you remain loyal to me, this pact will not die, and neither will you."

You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:07 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The demoness smirked at Riley's accusation, before striding towards him in a confident, arrogant gait. With a firey backhand, she knicked his blade aside and out of his hand, before using her other hand to grab him by the shoulder. Yuldasha then lifted Riley off the ground, and in a flash of movement, she crashed her lips into his. The demon's tongue danced all over the incisdes of his mouth for a few moments, even as her blazing red eyes bored into his own, then before pulling out, she teasingly dove her tongue deepeer into his throat to make him gag slightly, on purpose.

"Tell me..." she purred in his ear. "Did that feel like a mirrors reflection to you?" The point was clear now. This was no Demon Realm shard's power over reflections and illusions. This was real.

"Do you honestly think we would simply snatch away mortals off the street and be obvious about it? We are not foolish, and even if we have the means, numbers and inclination to conquer your pathetic little soil trap of a planet, do you think we absorbed as many universes as we have by being careless? You underestimate us Riley..."

Riley grimaced, gagging on the demoness's fiery tongue, her lips upon his. Poor Elvira experienced more than the tongue, she rode it on the way down... He coughed hoarsely, shaking his head vigorously. "Th-that wasn't... what I meant by mirror." he gagged, coughing hard. "I... try not to underestimate anyone. Especially with women who's boobs are bigger than my head. But thanks for the information, I'll keep all this in mind the next time I decide to take a stroll through Hell." he says, swinging a punch out at Yuldasha... but only managed to hit her left breast which then bounced against her other in a jiggling fashion. Riley frowned. "Uh....crap."
Riley Pearce
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:31 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The Empress smiled. "With your soul..." she replied. then the jewel on her forhead crest pulsed, and it's sickly green light washed over Elvira's body, rejuvenating her. Empowering her. Giving her new life again. It was an intoxicating rush that would feel thousands of times more intense and pleasurable than drinking even the richest of bloods.

"I will grant you the full power of your vampiric heritage, Elvira. The power of the original Vampire. Blood is the currency of the soul. For every mortal you have consumed, you will gain their power, their form, their lifeforce. They will become your body, your castle, and your army. You are legion. The powers of the bat, wolf and mist are yours to bend to your will. The power of blood magic, transformation, and all the power therein. Your former weakness to fire, sunlight, and ultraviolet radiation is now purged. Yet, you must feed on lifeblood to survive and strengthen yourself. But, to gain the most from your prey, you must drink in the soul as well, lest they simply become unwanted abominations of your own hand. You have been granted life eternal, and your fangs which have only brought death shall now grant life everlasting to those you choose to bestow!"

Once completed, Elvira stood before the Empress renewed. Her armor swirling with shadows. Her skin, as fresh as if she were still mortal. It was like she had just fed on ten thousand mortals, and could exist for centuries without feeding. "This is the full potential of vampirism, Elvira. But this is only the gateway. Through me, you will gain access to powers beyond the imaginings of mortal trappings. You are no longer bound to the mortal realms however. You are a Hellspawn, and you have much to prove, and new heights to reach. Do not dissapoint me. Go now, show me my choice was not in vain. Live how you wish, as long as you remain loyal to me, this pact will not die, and neither will you."

The green light which radiated on her repaired her flesh, restoring her body to its natural beauty once again as well as enhance her powers. She gasped, feeling energy course through her veins, her eyes glowing red as she absorbs this new energy.

Elvira, despite the power and gifts she received, knew there was a catch. Loyalty. She frowned at the sound of the word, but bit the bullet. She had no choice after all. With her body, or at least spiritual construction of it fully recovered and her armor reforming once more, she felt as though she'd like to have a chat with Yuldasha. She gripped her fists tightly and let out a heavy sigh. "Are we done here then?" she says at last.
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:54 am

Riley Pearce wrote:Riley grimaced, gagging on the demoness's fiery tongue, her lips upon his. Poor Elvira experienced more than the tongue, she rode it on the way down... He coughed hoarsely, shaking his head vigorously. "Th-that wasn't... what I meant by mirror." he gagged, coughing hard. "I... try not to underestimate anyone. Especially with women who's boobs are bigger than my head. But thanks for the information, I'll keep all this in mind the next time I decide to take a stroll through Hell." he says, swinging a punch out at Yuldasha... but only managed to hit her left breast which then bounced against her other in a jiggling fashion. Riley frowned. "Uh....crap."

The demoness frowned at the punch, then smirked. "Elvira wouldn't like that you struck her new form, Riley..." Yuldasha cooed. Then, in an act of supreme dominance, she mashed Riley's face right against her left breast and held the human there, smothered in her flesh.

Elvira De Voure wrote:The green light which radiated on her repaired her flesh, restoring her body to its natural beauty once again as well as enhance her powers. She gasped, feeling energy course through her veins, her eyes glowing red as she absorbs this new energy.

Elvira, despite the power and gifts she received, knew there was a catch. Loyalty. She frowned at the sound of the word, but bit the bullet. She had no choice after all. With her body, or at least spiritual construction of it fully recovered and her armor reforming once more, she felt as though she'd like to have a chat with Yuldasha. She gripped her fists tightly and let out a heavy sigh. "Are we done here then?" she says at last.

The Empress smiled at Elvira's words, then she faded, leaving her in the cold darkness. Then, she would feel the oppressive heat from earlier... The cavern. Soon the light from the magma parted the darkness like a fog.

Then, the light became normal. the voices and the bubbling sounds of the lava flows, and the creaking of seemingly unstable rock. And the smell of sulfur, thick and noxious.

To Elvira's left however, was the scene from a nightmare. Yuldasha was smothering her human in her cleavage! The demoness's obvious self satisfied smirk was plastered all over her face.

Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Riley Pearce wrote:Riley grimaced, gagging on the demoness's fiery tongue, her lips upon his. Poor Elvira experienced more than the tongue, she rode it on the way down... He coughed hoarsely, shaking his head vigorously. "Th-that wasn't... what I meant by mirror." he gagged, coughing hard. "I... try not to underestimate anyone. Especially with women who's boobs are bigger than my head. But thanks for the information, I'll keep all this in mind the next time I decide to take a stroll through Hell." he says, swinging a punch out at Yuldasha... but only managed to hit her left breast which then bounced against her other in a jiggling fashion. Riley frowned. "Uh....crap."

The demoness frowned at the punch, then smirked. "Elvira wouldn't like that you struck her new form, Riley..." Yuldasha cooed. Then, in an act of supreme dominance, she mashed Riley's face right against her left breast and held the human there, smothered in her flesh.

Riley cringed, his right cheek forced against the breast, his right eyelid forced closed from his cheek forced up. He let out a loud muffled grunt as the demoness assaulted him. He wiggled and writhed, the gem around his neck glowing bright again. To Yuldaha, she would feel a strange warmth from the necklace that felt similar to being shocked continuously, her energy ebbing into the gem around his neck, making it glow brighter... Riley looked at this phenomenon in confusion. What's going on? This necklace it's doing something weird again! What the hell? Does it have to do something with...? he thought, but his mind was ebbing away from this and to the crushing of his neck against the demoness's dangerous assets. "I'm...not...a plushy..." he croaked.
Riley Pearce
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:22 am

Yuldasha could feel the human mortal drowning in her cleavage first, before the cracking blow of Elvira's leg crashing against the back of her head, forcing the demoness to stumble a few feet ahead, almost stumbling over in fact. Elvira, radiating with a violet glow looked upon Riley's face first. She looked pissed and then she snapped at him. "Stupid mortal boy, you should have remained hidden like I told you!" She then turned to Yuldasha, and a twisted grin formed. "Still hungry, bitch? I'd would ask if you like seconds, but this course has a bit more kick than the last dish!" she exclaimed, radiating her energy like a flame that surrounded her body. A crimson glow appeared in her right hand, and the length of her blade fully appeared, allowing her to make use of it once again. It glowed slightly, flowing like blood as she gripped it tightly and pointed it at Yuldasha!
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:38 am

Yuldasha held onto Riley for a moment after raising her head back up from the kick, but dropped him once Elvira returned to challenge her. The demon's eyes became hidden beneath the shadow of her bangs.

"So... My Empress chose you afterall. Hmmm Hmhmhmhmhmmm. Very well." said the demon, as her lips pulled back into a vicious smile that showed her pointed teeth, even as Hellfire seeped between them. "Then it is decided, Vampire. If you can defeat me here, I'll give you something truly nice."

She started raising her hands slowly out to the sides, her palms facing the floor directly until her arms were extended on either side. As her arms raised, the cavern began to quake violently, and the lava flows began to errupt.

The very stone floors began to crackle, and the rent cracks formed a rough circle around Yuldasha and Elvira. The demoness was creating their arena.

"Do not think for a moment I'll take it easy on you, a human whom merely wears the mantle of an immortal. I have defeated and consumed thousands of Vampires more powerful than you. There is a reason my kind also deals with failed undead souls, those who were destroyed. The lava flows separated Riley from Elvira as their arena became an island in the lava flow of this cavern. With her task done, the Bruiser Demon's power exploded to it's maximum, a wreath of orange hellfire cloaked around Yuldasha's muscular stature, and her eyes no longer red, but glowing a bright yellow.

"Now Elvira De Voure.... Face me!"

Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top