Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shaunty Town Area (poor district) Empty Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:55 am

She touched down in another alley a minute or two after they had escaped. She finally lets go of the man-though her body leans after him as he begins to pull away-she had her eyes closed and was still taking in the auroma of the man's hair. She grinned. "Well now that that's been settled-lets get down to business, shall we?" she asked, giggling and standing tall and cocking her head to the right. Her ears twitched and she poked one eye open, giving the impression that she was winking at the man.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Shaunty Town Area (poor district) Empty Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 am

Leland turned around, lashing out with his arms and aimed one of the guns at the female presence-
-just to stiffen when he observed what he was looking at... It was a woman...or looked like a woman. She was standing at about five foot-ten; possibly in her late or mid twenties, he wasn't sure when it came to those things when he was otherwise...preoccupied. She was bare-foot, had long deadly legs that crawled up to an even pelvic area which then met with an incredibly beautiful pale white torso with an equally beautiful rack that crawled up a small yet wooing neck which was supporting a face so beautiful, he thought it was sinful. The pair of large blue celestial bodies that stared at him-one of which was closed winking at him, made him feel as though he would drown in them if he stared into them for too long. She had long flowing blond hair tipped with hot pink streaks and a neon green hair band. But what struck him most of all-were her long white ears, light pink button nose, and the clothes she was wearing...or the relative 'lack of clothing' struck him as odd. She had no shoes, but had a multi-striped neon colored leg warmer on her left leg that ran up to her mid-thigh, a leather guarder belt was on the upper thigh of the opposite leg, with pinkish frills layered around it. Above those, she was wearing a double g-string that was neon green. He gulped when his vision hovered around her breasts in conjunction with her choice of underwear-nothing but four band-aids were strapped across the area where her nipples would be-nothing else supported the large gelatinous masses that extended from her chest. Between the twin hills of Everest 2 was a similar multi-colored neck tie that descended from the neck and into the crevasse of her cleavage, and had a smiley face on it that expressed an: "XD" facial expression. On her relatively bare left arm, she had a set of bangles at her wrists that were neon-green and neon-purple. He was seeing a trend here when he looked at the opposite arm, and noticed she had an arm warmer that was also multi-colored like the rest.
He gulped and felt his face warm a little. "She's sexier than the girls in my dirty magazine...and she's still clothed! But...who is she?" he thought. He readjusted his aim, and held out his weapon with his right hand, returning the twin in his left hand to it's holster. "What...are you?" he asked his face trying to express a convicting image, while his eyes kept staring at her long fluffy ears.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 am

She giggled again, closing her other eye and cocking her head to the left. "I'm an Usagi." she replied back cheerfully. She could sense the man's attraction, and couldn't help but giggle again. "So you don't often see creatures as pretty as me, but tell me, what are you?" she asked hopping a step closer to him.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Leland sighed, scratching his right side burn as he lowered his weapon. "That's-not what I meant..." he replied closing his eyes to keep him from staring at her-but found that very hard to do. This chick is hard not to look at...those ears in particular...They're adorable... He opened his eyes again, trying not to but it was too hard not to and gave in. "Well...I'm Leland......" he paused, gulping. "OK are those real?" he asked looking up at her ears.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 pm

She blushed at his thoughts and couldn't help herself as she brought up both hands and touched her face and closed her eyes out of flattery. "Oh...Thank you! I'm flattered! Hehe! Yeah they sure are! Here you can give them a good touch if you want to!" she said bowing her head down to him a little-her ears swinging slightly downward and they bounced from the movement. "C'mon, I don't bite! Well I did that one time-but go on ahead! No worries! It's fine with me!" she replied sticking her tongue out at him and smiled.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 pm

He nodded. "If you insist." He replied and stood a little closer to her. He looked at those long white ears and could see they were indeed her real ears. His hands reached out, and then found their mark. He closed his eyes and he rubbed them both together, squeezing them gently and cupped their fullness into his hands. He blushed lightly. "Hmm...perfectly round. Soft. Supple. They feel as though they'll melt between my fingers if I squeezed too hard." He replied as both his hands pressed her breasts together again, and stroked them gently. "Yes. These are indeed real." he finished, grinning with an air of pride in his knowledge.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

She grinned. "They sure are-!" her eyes then blinked open with a startled wavering look. "-Huh?!" She could feel her breasts being played with, and her mouth hung open and her eyes widened. Her body shivered slightly at his touch-although his gentle movements and actions were a tad relaxing, she was still uncomfortable with the man holding her breasts. She blushed a beat red and her eyes flashed in response:

*the scene pulls up to view the cityscape of the Colony, followed soon after by a loud and dry SMACK that echoed far and beyond*

"Baka!" her voice echoed shortly after.

*the scene pulls down again to the two-Leland now has a thick bump on his head*

Usagi's arms are folded across her chest, her ears are tall and fully up-giving more height to her. She is blushing and has a slightly pissed off look on her face while she tapped her left foot onto the ground. "Well then..now that we are no longer distracted, shall I get us back on track again? Your obligated to help me Leland. It's time you pay me back for what I did back there." she stated.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Leland rubbed his head. "Hey you told me that I could touch, you didn't say what though." he replied back before he took in what she said. "What do you mean? You didn't have to save me back there-you could have just left me." he replied back.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Leland Irvine wrote:Leland rubbed his head. "Hey you told me that I could touch, you didn't say what though." he replied back before he took in what she said. "What do you mean? You didn't have to save me back there-you could have just left me." he replied back.

She shook her head. "You didn't want to die-you even expressed it in your thoughts. And it wasn't just then with the two guards, it was also when you were going to shoot an innocent man in white, then there was the other time you were about to go out in a blaze of glory-and saved you from certain doom there too." she replied grinning high and mighty.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Leland felt like he was hit by a wall of bricks. "Wait-your the owner of that rabbit?! You cost me the shot!" He reached out and grabbed her by her shoulders and forced her back against a wall. "Where's your little friend now? Is he assisting Tenik's guard catching the other mercenaries too?" he asked shaking her abruptly.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Leland Irvine wrote:Leland felt like he was hit by a wall of bricks. "Wait-your the owner of that rabbit?! You cost me the shot!" He reached out and grabbed her by her shoulders and forced her back against a wall. "Where's your little friend now? Is he assisting Tenik's guard catching the other mercenaries too?" he asked shaking her abruptly.

She merely smiled. "You obviously remember nothing. Here, I'll jog your memory:" she then leaned in and nipped his nose again, suprising the man and then slipping out of his grasp. She hopped back and grinned. "Remember me now?" she asked, hands on her hips and leaning her torso towards him with one eye winking at him. Her breasts bounced and banged together when she moved this suddenly.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Usagi wrote:
Leland Irvine wrote:Leland felt like he was hit by a wall of bricks. "Wait-your the owner of that rabbit?! You cost me the shot!" He reached out and grabbed her by her shoulders and forced her back against a wall. "Where's your little friend now? Is he assisting Tenik's guard catching the other mercenaries too?" he asked shaking her abruptly.

She merely smiled. "You obviously remember nothing. Here, I'll jog your memory:" she then leaned in and nipped his nose again, suprising the man and then slipping out of his grasp. She hopped back and grinned. "Remember me now?" she asked, hands on her hips and leaning her torso towards him with one eye winking at him. Her breasts bounced and banged together when she moved this suddenly.

He yelped, grabbing his nose again, turning to the woman. "What the hell? Why'd you-" then his eyes widened. Her ears...her ears are rabbits ears! "Wait...that's impossible...you little bitch!" he then pulled out his handgun again. Aiming the cannon at the rabbit woman.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 am

Leland Irvine wrote:
Usagi wrote:

He yelped, grabbing his nose again, turning to the woman. "What the hell? Why'd you-" then his eyes widened. Her ears...her ears are rabbits ears! "Wait...that's impossible...you little bitch!" he then pulled out his handgun again. Aiming the cannon at the rabbit woman.

She smiled, jumping high up into the air and descending so fast that Leland had no time to counter. Her foot connected to his gun-kicking it out of his hand with ease, but for added measure she field stripped the barrel off the weapon with her foot. She landed onto the ground again, grabbing his right arm twisting it slightly, and then flipped the man over her shoulder, placing her left foot onto his throat and putting pressure onto it. "Hehe, well that was fun; aw don't worry yourself. You would have been caught if you shot that guy-you think your employers actually care to pay you all that money? ♪I don't think so~♪!" she replied, sticking her tongue down at the man.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

Leland started gagging-with her bare foot slowly crushing his throat. He hated her guts at this moment, although he did approove of the current view looking up at her G-string. "How...do you know 'bout that?!" He asked-while his free left hand reached slowly for his other gun in the right shoulder holster under his jacket.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Before he could even pull the weapon out, she kicked his hand away with her free foot, and then stood on that. "Oh, I know alot about you-and you just keep telling me more!" she replied again with a giggle. She knelt down and grinned. "I can read your everythought-just comes natural to me, ya know?" she replied, sticking her tongue out at him. "So, listen up! If you want to get out of here alive, and still want to get paid-you need to get me off this space station; that is all. Then you can go and do whatever silly thing you wanna do after." she explained.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 pm

He blinked, confused. "Why the hell can't you just leave yourself? You've clearly got two legs...use them!" he exclaimed.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:30 pm

She frowned, bonking his fore head with her free hand. "Well your pretty smart-you don't think I've already tried that?" she sighed, her large eyes closed and her ears drooped. "I've been stuck up here far longer than you think..." she then reopened them.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:04 am

He narrowed his eyes. "So...why can't you leave again? Exactly...?" he asked again, while his head throbbed a little.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:49 am

She narrowed her eyes and frowned. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I saved your life, and I know you did not want to die back there...get me down onto the planet's surface, you at least owe me that much." she replied.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Leland sighed. He didn't exactly believe a single word she said-but he simply had no other option right now. Sighing heavily once more he looked into her face. "Okay, if you do this-will you get out of my hair?" He asked, smirking slightly at the last bit. "Haha hair and im talking to a Hare. Hardy har har..."
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:52 pm

"Yes-" she giggled. "Your right-that is funny-talking about your hair when your talking to a rabbit person like myself." she then pressed her foot against his cheek and nodded. "Do this, and you will never remember that I even existed." she replied smiling.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 am

He blinked. "So...your going to kill me then, are you?" he asked, his eyes narrowing. "You know you kinda foreshadowed it by saying that you promise 'I'll never remember you'." He let out a sigh. "As long as I don't die, I'll help you. But where I come from it's customary for those who help each other watch each other's backs. If you got mine, well, I'll have yours." He sighed
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:41 am

She looked distressed. "Kill you? Why would I do that? That be too unfair of me. I don't reward people's kindness with death..." she explained. She took a step back, removing herself from him and closed her eyes, smiling faintly. "And I know you won't harm me-if you wish for me to aid you if it helps aiding me; of course I'll gladly help. A single plank doesn't make a bridge y'know." she replied, extending her hand to help him up. Cocking her head to the right, she smiled with her eyes still closed.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:57 am

Leland blushed slightly as she changed her aura dramatically. He didn't really understand why he would help this woman who made his job harder now-but the kind and gentle expression was too much to bear at once. He let out a long rolling sigh, and reached up, taking the 'rabit person's' hand. "OK...I trust you...but your proverb is kinda...off." he said when he stood up in front of her. He smiled nervously, remembering growing up in the back woods-he had a single plank bridge he used to cross a deep creek. "I think, what your trying to say is: The whole is greater than the sum of the parts." he replied.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:34 am

Leland Irvine wrote:Leland blushed slightly as she changed her aura dramatically. He didn't really understand why he would help this woman who made his job harder now-but the kind and gentle expression was too much to bear at once. He let out a long rolling sigh, and reached up, taking the 'rabit person's' hand. "OK...I trust you...but your proverb is kinda...off." he said when he stood up in front of her. He smiled nervously, remembering growing up in the back woods-he had a single plank bridge he used to cross a deep creek. "I think, what your trying to say is: The whole is greater than the sum of the parts." he replied.

Her face went pale, and she stood stiff as a board. She hung her head low and her face blushed red. Tears streamed down her eyes in rivers of salty water like hydrants exploding from their veins. "Yeah....that what I meant...." she said in an embarassed manner.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next