Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:51 am

Leland sighed, grinned and patted her left shoulder. "Ehhh, don't worry over it. I understood that's what matters." he then thought about it. "So...Usagi was it? Do you have an idea of how we can get us back to that planet?" he asked.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:16 pm

She suddenly beamed, and nodded. "Yes thats me! You can call me Usa-chan for short if you like!" she replied her hands behind her back, her head cocked to the left, her eyes closed and a grin upon her blushed energetic face as her body jerked back slightly; her breasts banged and bobbed together a fraction. "As for an escape-I don't know. I think we could use those shuttle things in the docking bay to get out of here-so why do we not first try that way?" she asked, bouncing again and her breasts did too. Her celestial blue eyes glanced at him and she looked like she was sorry for the lack of help this short into the game.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Leland let out a sigh. "Of course you wouldn't have a plan..." he closed his eyes and ran his right hand through his hair while his left hand grasped his left hip. He peeked at Usagi with one eye, closed it and sighed again. He turned away blushing: "..alright then, Usa-chan," he blinked and blushed at the sound of her nick name. "Something tells me its too cute for her." he sighed at his thought, shaking his head. "...let's just scope out the one area I'm currently wanted dead or alive in; and hope I don't get caught." he sighed again, folding his arms across his chest.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Usagi let out a growl. She grabbed Leland from behind, with her left arm wrapped around his neck, and her right arm bent around his right arm-twisting his back. She had a fierce expression upon her face: "WHATCHYA MEAN IT'S TOO CUTE FOR ME? WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING LEEEEEELAND?!" She exclaimed, pulling him back.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:29 pm

The man was choking, and pain shot through his arm again. "I didn't say anything!" he complained-trying to not get too entangled by her grasp. He could feel her breasts press against his back, and he would have fantasized about it if he weren't seeing the 'tunnel of life and death' before his very eyes! "I...cant breathe!" he managed to cough out to her.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:35 pm

She lets him go. "Okay-but your getting this for the naughty thoughts!" she then pulled out a paper fan and smacked him off the side of his head. "How can you expect to get a woman someday if you choose to always think dirty thoughts and show no respect to things that are cute-women like those sorts of things." she scolded, wrapping up the paper fan with her eyes closed, her right hand in the air like she was making a declaration or teaching Leland a lesson.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Leland let out a gasp of air before he felt another whomp across his skull. He narrowed his eyes and listened. "When I need some dating advice I'll keep that in mind-but since I'm not how about you explain to me how we sneak past the guards who are patrolling the docking bay?!" he exclaimed back, his own face now fierce.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Leland Irvine wrote:Leland let out a gasp of air before he felt another whomp across his skull. He narrowed his eyes and listened. "When I need some dating advice I'll keep that in mind-but since I'm not how about you explain to me how we sneak past the guards who are patrolling the docking bay?!" he exclaimed back, his own face now fierce.

She blinked, and folded her arms across her bouncing chest, extending her right hand's index finger up and placed it on her lip. "Hmm...why not just dress up as someone else? Wear a disguise?" she asked. She then beamed again, slamming her left fist into the palm of her right hand. "Yes! That's exactly what we'll do! It will be simple! Just need to get you into something else-you can't turn into a hare like I can, but perhaps we can make you more favorable to their eyes!" she said with a mischievous grin upon her face. "Hehehe-how about a woman? Hehehe...You pervy dog!" she teased, sticking her tongue out at him.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Usagi wrote:
Leland Irvine wrote:Leland let out a gasp of air before he felt another whomp across his skull. He narrowed his eyes and listened. "When I need some dating advice I'll keep that in mind-but since I'm not how about you explain to me how we sneak past the guards who are patrolling the docking bay?!" he exclaimed back, his own face now fierce.

She blinked, and folded her arms across her bouncing chest, extending her right hand's index finger up and placed it on her lip. "Hmm...why not just dress up as someone else? Wear a disguise?" she asked. She then beamed again, slamming her left fist into the palm of her right hand. "Yes! That's exactly what we'll do! It will be simple! Just need to get you into something else-you can't turn into a hare like I can, but perhaps we can make you more favorable to their eyes!" she said with a mischievous grin upon her face. "Hehehe-how about a woman? Hehehe...You pervy dog!" she teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

Leland's eyes were filled with irritation. "Your suggesting-WHAT?!" he exclaimed, grabbing her by the tie and pulling her closer. "Your not serious are ya!? You honestly believe that I would even go through with that?!" he exclaimed, his eyes burning with fury and he gritted his teeth as his eyes met with hers.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Leland Irvine wrote:
Usagi wrote:
Leland Irvine wrote:Leland let out a gasp of air before he felt another whomp across his skull. He narrowed his eyes and listened. "When I need some dating advice I'll keep that in mind-but since I'm not how about you explain to me how we sneak past the guards who are patrolling the docking bay?!" he exclaimed back, his own face now fierce.

She blinked, and folded her arms across her bouncing chest, extending her right hand's index finger up and placed it on her lip. "Hmm...why not just dress up as someone else? Wear a disguise?" she asked. She then beamed again, slamming her left fist into the palm of her right hand. "Yes! That's exactly what we'll do! It will be simple! Just need to get you into something else-you can't turn into a hare like I can, but perhaps we can make you more favorable to their eyes!" she said with a mischievous grin upon her face. "Hehehe-how about a woman? Hehehe...You pervy dog!" she teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

Leland's eyes were filled with irritation. "Your suggesting-WHAT?!" he exclaimed, grabbing her by the tie and pulling her closer. "Your not serious are ya!? You honestly believe that I would even go through with that?!" he exclaimed, his eyes burning with fury and he gritted his teeth as his eyes met with hers.

[4th wall moment!]
Usagi's eyes sparkel, and she turns to the viewers rasing her eyebrows and lowers them twice. "Leland, hun; what happens to you when you get this close into my face? You guys should know-tehee!" turns back to face Leland[/4th wall moment!]

Grinning, she brought her mouth towards Leland's nose-and nipped him lightly, but hard enough to make him let go of her tie. She took a back step as he took a step back, and she leaned forward, her hands on her hips, and her boobs swaying and bouncing like her ears were. "So? You rather have a vote instead?" she asked, and giggled at the prospect, closing her eyes as she still remained with her torso bent and leaning towards Leland in a half bow.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:43 am

Leland held his nose in pain, backing away from the rabid rabbit woman. "Uggh! Stop biting me? Do you get kicks for biting noses or something?" he retaliated, rubbing the tip of his nose. He sighed, "I'll use a disguise, but I won't be dressed as a woman...God, I'd be an ugly woman." He added, shaking his head. "I'll just have to find another way..." he then felt a gust of air rush past him from a ventilator next to him; a poster hit him, and angry as he was he took it and nearly tore it to shreds-then something caught his eye. "Hey...This is an ADN recall...troops who are normally stationed here are being transported back to Galiavan's soil it seems...hmm, it seems that this is a three day process...It doesn't technically start till tomorrow. There's an option we have." he said turning to her with a grin. "See-I get you out of here, and I can still keep my dignity." he said rolling it up and tossing her the poster.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:58 am

Leland Irvine wrote:Leland held his nose in pain, backing away from the rabid rabbit woman. "Uggh! Stop biting me? Do you get kicks for biting noses or something?" he retaliated, rubbing the tip of his nose. He sighed, "I'll use a disguise, but I won't be dressed as a woman...God, I'd be an ugly woman." He added, shaking his head. "I'll just have to find another way..." he then felt a gust of air rush past him from a ventilator next to him; a poster hit him, and angry as he was he took it and nearly tore it to shreds-then something caught his eye. "Hey...This is an ADN recall...troops who are normally stationed here are being transported back to Galiavan's soil it seems...hmm, it seems that this is a three day process...It doesn't technically start till tomorrow. There's an option we have." he said turning to her with a grin. "See-I get you out of here, and I can still keep my dignity." he said rolling it up and tossing her the poster.

She puffed her cheeks, catching the poster straight from the air. "Hmp! Ok, but in the worst case scenario-in my best case-I can give you one hell of a make-over. You'll be so pretty, you'd see what some of us female's go through!" she replied. She slid the poster in the stocking she wore. She turned to the street below. "C'mon, lets get going Lee." she said jumping down, landing back onto the street 13 feet below. She turned around and looked back up at him. "C'mon, we have to find a plan B, just in case." she yelled back, grinning slightly, her right hand on her right hip, she looked at him with a face of pure determination.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:09 pm

He narrowed his eyes. "Hey, I didn't say you could call me that!" he ran up to the edge and looked down. Before him, at the bottom of the thirteen foot drop, he could see the very determined Usagi waiting there for him. He blushed, her presence really did change on a dime, maybe they were both not so different after all. "But I literally change at a dime's notice...." he thought darkly, before closing his eyes and grinned. "Alright, but you sure-" he leaps down, landing on his right foot with his left knee hovering just above the pavement. He gets back up and pats himself off. "-you can walk around the station...in your current state? Do they have 'laws' against how you look in...well, your...umm...'current state'?" he asked gulping, not trying to cause trouble. She didn't look it, but she was pretty strong; stronger than any man he'd ever met; unfortunately she was also a very pretty...just lacking the modesty of-

"-normal women? From a time long ago? Wait, what? What the hell...was I thinking of?" he asked himself, not stating this out loud to Usagi.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Usagi blinked, her eyes in an irritated manner. "So, you think I'm stronger than any man you ever met, huh? Why is it unfortunate that I'm 'pretty', and if I'm not like normal women, are you trying to imply I'm STRANGE?!" she asked, bringing out the fan again, tapped his forehead lightly with it to get his attention.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Leland blinked, his own eyes irritated, but his face lacked the anger. "You know, you are kinda strange...now that I think of it." he said truthfully. "Lemme...just guess...since you've been able to think and say words that literally just came out of my head...twice...you wouldn't be a mind reader now, would ya? Huh?" he asked, blinking once more. "And...you didn't answer my question yet." he added after a small pause.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Leland Irvine wrote:Leland blinked, his own eyes irritated, but his face lacked the anger. "You know, you are kinda strange...now that I think of it." he said truthfully. "Lemme...just guess...since you've been able to think and say words that literally just came out of my head...twice...you wouldn't be a mind reader now, would ya? Huh?" he asked, blinking once more. "And...you didn't answer my question yet." he added after a small pause.

She smacked his head again. "Okay, now that's settled; yes, I can read minds. Can I read everyone's mind? No. And I can only listen to two sets of thoughts at the same time." she added, turning around. "Also, they have to have a certain attraction towards me; don't ask. I'm not entirely sure why it's so selective myself." she stated, turning to Leland, her expression changed to a neutral look. "As for my attire-I'll get by fine. There are worse out there, I can guarantee it." she replied, facing away from him.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:17 pm

He blinked. "Yeah...right, I'm attracted to you as much as I am attracted to a pile of trash." He sighed. "Okay, lets go look for that plan B before something else gives you 'justice' to hit me again." he replied nonchalantly, stroking his hand through his hair. He looked down the street, and then back at her. He gestured to his right-asking if they should go that way.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Leland Irvine wrote:He blinked. "Yeah...right, I'm attracted to you as much as I am attracted to a pile of trash." He sighed. "Okay, lets go look for that plan B before something else gives you 'justice' to hit me again." he replied nonchalantly, stroking his hand through his hair. He looked down the street, and then back at her. He gestured to his right-asking if they should go that way.

She narrowed her eyes again, and let out a muffled scream of anger before suddenly started laughing. "Oh, well-your pretty attracted to garbage then Mister; because I can read you like an open book." she said with a coy expression. "Yes, Mister Leland, let us head in that direction." she replied and lead him down the street.
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Leland Irvine on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Usagi wrote:
Leland Irvine wrote:He blinked. "Yeah...right, I'm attracted to you as much as I am attracted to a pile of trash." He sighed. "Okay, lets go look for that plan B before something else gives you 'justice' to hit me again." he replied nonchalantly, stroking his hand through his hair. He looked down the street, and then back at her. He gestured to his right-asking if they should go that way.

She narrowed her eyes again, and let out a muffled scream of anger before suddenly started laughing. "Oh, well-your pretty attracted to garbage then Mister; because I can read you like an open book." she said with a coy expression. "Yes, Mister Leland, let us head in that direction." she replied and lead him down the street.

Leland sighed, shaking his head. "Alrighty then, after you trashbag." he replied, grinning slightly as he followed the bunny-girl.
avatar
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Usagi on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 pm

As he followed behind, she dropped her speed to a fraction, and was able to walk side by side with him, and she brought up her left hand and smacked the back of his head.

(I'll start the next topic :p)
avatar
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaunty Town Area (poor district)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum