Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living room

+3
Tifa Lockheart
Katsumi
barduwulf
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Living room Empty Living room

Post  barduwulf Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:58 pm

A well-furnished living room
*The phone was ringing*
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Living room Empty Re: Living room

Post  Katsumi Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Katsumi-oblivious to Tifa's wails was suddenly drawn to the phone that wrung. Her eyes lit up, and she leapt over to the phone, letting go of Tifa and answering it. "Hello? Garamonde residence, Katsumi Garamonde speaking, how may I help you?" she asked rather sweetly.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:20 pm

"Hey honey, just checking in. How's things?" Barduwulf replied in a pleasant tone
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Katsumi squeed at the sound of her husbands voice. "I've been good! Just keeping the house clean and homey for when you return!" she started, turning to Tifa and grinning before turning away again. "I also have some company-and you won't believe who it is!!" she exclaimed with booming excitement.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:49 pm

"Hmm, I dunno, Tifa?" He replied.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:52 pm

She pouted. "Tch-there is no way to fool you Barduwulf Garamonde is there?" she then beamed again. "Wanna talk to her? Hey Tifa!" she exclaimed turning to face the voluptuous woman. "It's Barduwulf!" she said again smiling.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:54 pm

When Katsumi turned around, Tifa was already gone-not a trace. While she had been talking onto the phone, a tool box beside the front door had keys with a charm that Tifa had given Barduwulf a long time ago when she was dating that...well, other Barduwulf. She had grabbed the keys and box all in one and had headed out into the front yard again-and it was about here she had started the engine of the bike...

"Va-ROOM; Va-ROOM!"

Last edited by Tifa Lockheart on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 pm

"That's Fenrir, isn't it?" Barduwulf said in a deadpan manner.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:01 pm

barduwulf wrote:"That's Fenrir, isn't it?" Barduwulf said in a deadpan manner.

Katsumi gulped and nodded. "Yes, I believe it is..." she then went to the tool box, noticing the whole thing was missing. "Your tool box is also missing too..." she said with another gulp as her eyes went small and white and her lips curled in sadness.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:04 pm

"Lemme guess, you did the whole maniacal laughter and coffee bit, didn't you."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:06 pm

She gulped. "Yes." Nodding again.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 pm

"Didn't we go over WHY doing that was a bad idea?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Katsumi gulped again, and added a sniffle. "...Yep." she nodded again as tears fell from her eyes in a comical manner.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:14 pm

"Honey, I love you, but you need to work on your tact a bit."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Her mouth gaped. "I'm sorry!" she cried. "It was only sixteen cups-I swear! Better than last time!" she replied bawling.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:22 pm

"Cut down to fourteen. Also, how does your body process all that caffiene, anyway?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:33 pm

She blinked and smiled: "Sorry hun, I hear the kettle running! FOURTEEN PLUS THE OTHER SEVEN I HAD TODAY! OKAY!!" She replied teasingly before bringing the phone slowly down.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:25 am

An air raid siren could be heard radiated from the palace walls-warning the city below of incoming danger and to stay inside.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:34 am

Katsumi has her gun in hand, the large DarkSEED magnum left over from the old days. She blinks, staring out the window; fighting the urge to enter the city after hearing the Dragon, screams and gunfire. "Bard...." she says softly. After being married, the young cat girl found living life as a normal individual rather than a former double agent more fullfilling. She also loved spending her time with Bard, and after these years...she felt afraid. Afraid, afraid....afraid to die. She shivered on the sofa, folding her feet up upon the couches cushions huddling her body close, the heavy gun held loosely in her hands.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:50 pm

With blinding speed, both Mitsuki and Barduwulf were in the living room of the Garamonde Residence. “Ah, finally!” He exclaimed, sitting down on the couch hard. “I swear, Mitsu, today has been a mess.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm

barduwulf wrote:With blinding speed, both Mitsuki and Barduwulf were in the living room of the Garamonde Residence. “Ah, finally!” He exclaimed, sitting down on the couch hard. “I swear, Mitsu, today has been a mess.”

She was still a little dizzy from the blinding running from the palace down the ten thousand steps and everything else! I think I lost my bra... she thought, feeling less restriction around her breasts. She turned to Bard and chuckled. “More of a mess than that poor cabbage and watermelon stand we knocked over?” She asked with a raised brow. She then looked him over and walked up to him. “Tell me about it, I’ll help ya out of that armor...” She says as she began fiddling with his fittings.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:30 pm

He removed his Kote (hand armor) as she fiddled with his coselete (body armor), while meeting the challenge as she offered. “Let me put it this way; demonic pirates attacked the moment after I returned, which was after a dragon attack, and that’s barely the tip of the iceberg.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:42 pm

barduwulf wrote:He removed his Kote (hand armor) as she fiddled with his coselete (body armor), while meeting the challenge as she offered. “Let me put it this way; demonic pirates attacked the moment after I returned, which was after a dragon attack, and that’s barely the tip of the iceberg.”

She slipped her hand through the openings of his coselete, her slender fingers feeling around for a moment, feeling the contours of his muscles even though the fabric of his Gi. “Demon pirates? I know about the three dragon attacks, and the CKB raid from the night before the first dragon attack, I must have been asleep during the pirates!” She smirked, before removing the chest plates. She sets them in on a bare stand she assumed was for stowing his armor before returning and taking a seat beside him:

Living room __bakugou_mitsuki_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_s_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddemhev-pre

She smiled as she pats his leg armor with a cheeky look. “Need help with these?~” she teases.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:48 pm

“Then there’s the internal Feniran Rebellion, Ikai Boontai is possibly dead, Sango beat the tar out of Rufus Tenik because of course, and that was all in the last two hours.” He places the Kote to the side. “I am not fond of Monday.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:02 pm

barduwulf wrote:“Then there’s the internal Feniran Rebellion, Ikai Boontai is possibly dead, Sango beat the tar out of Rufus Tenik because of course, and that was all in the last two hours.” He places the Kote to the side. “I am not fond of Monday.”

She chuckled. “Especially when its Tuesday.” She decides to help unstrap his legs while he lamented his busy day. “Here I thought you liked having something to do. When you were in town that night you said you ‘wanted to see more action’ than what you got as Captain of the city guard.” She then laughed, “That was also the night I almost gave ya a little action, I kissed you on the lips and...” she blushed, shrugging before she removed the leg armor. “Anyway, for tonight put all that stress aside. I’ll make you something nice for dinner; what ya in the mood for?” She asked as if embarrassed by the memory of that night; if only for her drunken state. I did spend a month inside a monster after all, I needed something to help forget that experience for a little while...that was one helluva hangover though. she thought, coughing lightly into her wrist. He probably doesn’t even remember that, it was so long ago!
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next