Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca)

+8
Countess Katarina
Asura
Darkstorm Zero
Mink
Vincent Valor
Grogg
Tifa Lockheart
Rufus Tenik
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Empty The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca)

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:37 pm

The wooden ricketty bridge coonects to the mountain range of Roughland..This is the only other way to get to Ithteca, other than by boat by sailing into the lower bay of Ithteca and taking the cargo elevator up into the upper bay, and possibly parachuting into the city. Below this bridge is a misty and rocky river that leads to the Blackmoth ocean.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Empty Re: The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca)

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:22 am

Fenrir roared on ahead till Tifa came to rest at the enterance to Ithteca. The motorcycle hummed while she gazed upon the rickety bridge to the city. She didn't know if the thing could hold the bike and her own weight across safely. "Well, no guts no glory, right?" she asked herself before letting out a small nervous laugh before revving the engine again and slowly making her way across.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Empty Re: The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca)

Post  Grogg Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:41 am

A creature stood in front of Tifa on the bridge. It greedily smacked it's lips at the fine cuisine that stood in front of him. His belly mouth growled and garbled as the creature spoke with his head mouth: "You woman-get in my belly!" the last bit in a rather Scottish like accent while it pointed at her. It was tall-strong (in a somewhat flabby with abs kinda way), pink, and had the most meanest pair of black and red eyes anyone seen. Spikes poked out of it's skin, and it looked ready to fight three dragons in one go-but it set it's sights, and needle like razor sharp teeth on this woman-who would make him more powerful when she dissolved away in his stomach.

Last edited by Grogg on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Grogg
Grogg
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:43 am

Tifa's eyes slanted, narrowing at the beast. "Ahhh...no." she replied back in a rather bland manner, putting the bike to full throttle and unsheathing the sword on her back, she drove through the pink blob and sliced it out of her way-watching as he fell off the bridge easily as can be into the steamy mists below. The bike itself continued onward.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Grogg Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:44 am

(yeah I'm tired too >_< maybe later then xD)

The beast screamed: "ARGGG! Curse youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!" before falling out of sight below.
Grogg
Grogg
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Vince's bike carrying him and the dark elf out of Ithteca. He crosses the long and narrow robe and wood support bridge that allows land caravans and such across the Gorge and able to access Ithteca City.

Vince can feel the ebony elf tight against his back, her breasts jutting into his back like a pair of cushions. All the while he was still unsure about this woman. Hell, like he said to Kanade, he didn't trust anyone at first sight. "But I did what I did so I can just get this thing over with already...geh you better not be down there waiting for me Kanade..." he told himself, his hands gripping the handlebars tighter.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
She suddenly grins, and its a beaming grin that nearly stretches from ear to ear. "R-really? You really mean so?" she asked before a squeal of success escaped her lips. "Awww, thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around the man and hugged him tightly. She then quickly got off his bike and around the back like he said and then mounted up behind him, her arms entwined around his waist. "Thank you so much Mr. Valor! For giving me a chance!" She exhaled, completely ecstatic.
Still without removing his hand he continued to groan. "Gods damn it...when did I become such a pushover? This is by far the worst decision I think I ever made." he sighs again, still not removing his palm from his face. "This is only temporary. I'm not making you official, and hell, I can guarantee you that I won't ever make you official. However, there a few rules you need to follow when we get there:

Rule one: What I say, goes. If you don't follow my orders I cannot guarantee your safety. If I say run, you run. If I say crawl, you crawl, got it?

Rule two: No going in guns blazing. Hell, if I so much as see you pull out your weapon without my approval I'll abandon you. Don't drawl unless I drawl, capiche?

Rule three: Don't let your guard down. One moment is all the enemy needs and it can be all over for you.

Just...stick close to me and follow my directions correctly, and you may get out alive. Get it? Got it? Good." he says revving the engine for the final time before finally pulling out of the parking area and took to the cobblestone streets; the hover bike swerving through the crowd and heading towards the suspension bridge.
As they were driving over the suspension bridge, the Drow perched her head between Vince's right shoulder and his face. "Oh! I completely forgot to tell you my name Mr. Valor!" she chuckled heartily then added: "I'm Mink Alutari. Or just Mink. Some of my friends call me 'Ebony', and your free to call me the same, Mr. Valor!" she says with a giggle. She was glad that she was finally here! Working with Vincent Valor and hunting demons with the legend!...Only thing she wished was that he changed his aftershave, he smelt like gasoline.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
She suddenly grins, and its a beaming grin that nearly stretches from ear to ear. "R-really? You really mean so?" she asked before a squeal of success escaped her lips. "Awww, thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around the man and hugged him tightly. She then quickly got off his bike and around the back like he said and then mounted up behind him, her arms entwined around his waist. "Thank you so much Mr. Valor! For giving me a chance!" She exhaled, completely ecstatic.
Still without removing his hand he continued to groan. "Gods damn it...when did I become such a pushover? This is by far the worst decision I think I ever made." he sighs again, still not removing his palm from his face. "This is only temporary. I'm not making you official, and hell, I can guarantee you that I won't ever make you official. However, there a few rules you need to follow when we get there:

Rule one: What I say, goes. If you don't follow my orders I cannot guarantee your safety. If I say run, you run. If I say crawl, you crawl, got it?

Rule two: No going in guns blazing. Hell, if I so much as see you pull out your weapon without my approval I'll abandon you. Don't drawl unless I drawl, capiche?

Rule three: Don't let your guard down. One moment is all the enemy needs and it can be all over for you.

Just...stick close to me and follow my directions correctly, and you may get out alive. Get it? Got it? Good." he says revving the engine for the final time before finally pulling out of the parking area and took to the cobblestone streets; the hover bike swerving through the crowd and heading towards the suspension bridge.
As they were driving over the suspension bridge, the Drow perched her head between Vince's right shoulder and his face. "Oh! I completely forgot to tell you my name Mr. Valor!" she chuckled heartily then added: "I'm Mink Alutari. Or just Mink. Some of my friends call me 'Ebony', and your free to call me the same, Mr. Valor!" she says with a giggle. She was glad that she was finally here! Working with Vincent Valor and hunting demons with the legend!...Only thing she wished was that he changed his aftershave, he smelt like gasoline.
He grunts a little, feeling her breath against his skin, and her chin upon his shoulder. "Mink eh? Well then Mink, let me introduce you to rule number four: Don't call me 'Mr. Valor'. Just call me Vince. Calling me Mr. Valor makes me think of my father. Pff, I'm not that old." he says.

Soon the bike had crossed over to the other side, and he now began to travel down the path between the twin peaks that would normally lead to Jemial City, but he instead only went part way before taking an immediate right and into the wilderness. The beam of light was close to Ithteca, but it climbed...so it wasn't level with the mountain that Ithteca sits on. It was down low, somewhere deep within the gorge below the tall mountainous dry area.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:19 pm

She giggled at his remark and leans her head against his back. They should be arriving soon to their destination, where ever that may be. She was excited for this one in a lifetime chance to see a legend and a Sephiroth War hero at work!
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Empty The Seige Has Begun.

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:51 am

The main bulk of the first waves descended upon the bridge, Even as the Hell hoardcrossed it, several stayed behind tearing into the support struts, attempting to cut the bridge off.

Beyond the entrance to the bridge, standing upon the mountain overlooking it, stood the Battle Lord himself.

{"Once we have the beacons setup within the city, his bridge will become useless. There will be no escaping this city by ground once the bridge has been destroyed. The Harbour has already been demolished, which cuts off sea exit, and the Ion Storm should ground all their aircraft, but I want to make certain... Target their airports, and any defence or police facilities! No chance for recovery! I want this city broken!"} the Battle lord roared his command, and with it, several hellish artillery vehicles readjusted their aim.

The one directly behind him raised it's twin barrels, and with a thudding boom, began it's bombardment.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Nukelord1_zps8af0c9f5

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Gattling_Nuke_Cannon_Render_zpsc9da1ab7

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Gattling_Overlord_Render_zpsf1d95f81
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The main bulk of the first waves descended upon the bridge, Even as the Hell hoardcrossed it, several stayed behind tearing into the support struts, attempting to cut the bridge off.

Beyond the entrance to the bridge, standing upon the mountain overlooking it, stood the Battle Lord himself.

{"Once we have the beacons setup within the city, his bridge will become useless. There will be no escaping this city by ground once the bridge has been destroyed. The Harbour has already been demolished, which cuts off sea exit, and the Ion Storm should ground all their aircraft, but I want to make certain... Target their airports, and any defence or police facilities! No chance for recovery! I want this city broken!"} the Battle lord roared his command, and with it, several hellish artillery vehicles readjusted their aim.

The one directly behind him raised it's twin barrels, and with a thudding boom, began it's bombardment.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Nukelord1_zps8af0c9f5

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Gattling_Nuke_Cannon_Render_zpsc9da1ab7

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Gattling_Overlord_Render_zpsf1d95f81

With no chance for the demon army to retreat due to them making the mainland portion of the bridge unstable, the Ithteca defenses were quick to react despite the blitzkrieg of attacks. On the city side of the bridge, the bridge seemed to give way as it detatched from the wall, swinging towards the demons. Demons grabbed onto the rope supports as the rope bridge slammed against the mainland side of the cliff, sending the hordes machines to the botom of the gorge below in fiery explosions and becoming useless wrecks as well as sending a great deal of the army down with it. Even worse, since the demons ruined the structural integrity of the bridge, the bridge itself fell spiraling down the vertical cliffs of the gap that was too far to jump across.

With no bridge the first of the city's defenses were initiated. The demons who hadn't crossed the bridge and met their deadly fate at the bottom of the spikey gorge looked on to see a large wall drive up around the city's edge, followed by a strange rippling bubble form overhead. One of the machines that fell's rounds hit the bubble, and it exploded in ferocity, only to slide off the barrier that formed and fall into the gorge below. The barrier itself was unmolested.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Asura wrote:With no chance for the demon army to retreat due to them making the mainland portion of the bridge unstable, the Ithteca defenses were quick to react despite the blitzkrieg of attacks. On the city side of the bridge, the bridge seemed to give way as it detatched from the wall, swinging towards the demons. Demons grabbed onto the rope supports as the rope bridge slammed against the mainland side of the cliff, sending the hordes machines to the botom of the gorge below in fiery explosions and becoming useless wrecks as well as sending a great deal of the army down with it. Even worse, since the demons ruined the structural integrity of the bridge, the bridge itself fell spiraling down the vertical cliffs of the gap that was too far to jump across.

With no bridge the first of the city's defenses were initiated. The demons who hadn't crossed the bridge and met their deadly fate at the bottom of the spikey gorge looked on to see a large wall drive up around the city's edge, followed by a strange rippling bubble form overhead. One of the machines that fell's rounds hit the bubble, and it exploded in ferocity, only to slide off the barrier that formed and fall into the gorge below. The barrier itself was unmolested.

The Battlelord smiled sinisterly. {"Just as predicted. At least they are putting up some sort of resistance. but a combined technological and magical barrier can be overcome by a combine technological and magical weapon. Now..."} The Battlelord spoke as it raised it's clawed hand.

Several loud rumblings from the surrounding mountain chain could be heard, the clamping of metal on stone, the raising of gears.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) PlasmaTomahawk_zpsba6c90a8

The massive hellish energy warheads rose from their moorings and into firing position.

{"Bring down that barrier with a blaze of Hellfire!"} roared the Battlelord, swinging his claw forward, and the screaming ion engines roared to life, throttling the massive missiles skyward.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Asura wrote:As fire department agencies were putting out the fires, the ground lifted, and ADN military vehicles were spilling out of the tunnels. The DarkSEED turned ADN 155mm Zuzannah mobile artillery units moved out onto the runway with ease.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) 155mm_shkh_vy_2000___zuzana___by_t0ryu-d320u45_zpscad411de

They stopped, and their cannons began raising in the direction of the first explosion to hit the barrier. Brig. Gen. Pickering commenced the firing of the vehicles as the Buratino Hellfire vehicles eased their way out onto the runway as well.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Tos_1_v2_by_t0ryu-d30s8v4_zps3871e3ff

Its then that the General noticed the missiles that were streaking their way. He smirked. "Hellfires, shoot down those S.O.B.s on the double!" he ordered. The machines tilted their loads up towards the barrier and then began to fire their 8 round payload into the sky.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Tos_1_buratino_hellfire_by_t0ryu-d30s8wd_zps9f81fb0e

At the same time the Zuzannah's also began firing their cannon shot payloads through the barrier. As they hit the barrier, the rounds were casted with haste as well as a special coating before slamming into the missiles, turning them to stone and shattering through them as they arched with the cannon fire, and then slammed into the enemy outside the city. Those caught in the cannon fire and explosions of the hellfire missiles were turned to stone and or electrified or hit with a wave of nausea from the poisonous barrier's additional ailments and elemental buffs added to the human's missiles.

Back on the airfield the General laughed heartily. "Try as they might, they can't break the barrier! The power of the Ancients is truly an amazing thing to behold!" he laughed again, giving half the machines time to reload before he would recommence the firing.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The psychic voice of the Battlelord broke through General Pickering's reviere.

"Foolish mortal man... What you call 'Ancient', we call infantile, what you call 'technology', we call children's toys, and what you call 'Power, we call insufficient. You do not know what you face, do you? Allow me to show you..."

Various images flashed before the General's minds eye, visages of the slavering Hoards of Hell, the demons, the demented spirits, cybernetic horrors, monsters of every conceivable kind. The Battlelord showed him where they were from, the ruinous realm of Hell itself, not the underworld he knew, but a different, far more vast realm from beyond their universe entirely. The endless realms of Hell opened before his mortal eyes...

"Your World, Your universe does not stand a chance, mortal. We are endless, eternal, and we have taken root upon your dimension, Soon, very soon, all will fall, and nothing you can do will change that..."

With that, the Battle Lord showed the effect of the generals retaliatory strike. Nothing! The weapons fire from the Zuzannah's and the Burratino's where obliterated by the ferocious Ion Storm above, while the interceptor shots splashed harmlessly off of the Hell Storm Missiles on-board deflector shields, their penetrator warheads primed themselves in mid flight.

with that, the Battlelord broke the psychic link, leaving only a slight tether, as he watched the missiles streak arched and turned towards the dome.

{"Once those warheads strike the shield, the black flames of Hellfire with devour the energy from that shield. These creatures place their faith so readily into the technology of their Ancients, but they cannot yet understand... technology and magics such as this are already assimilated by us many times over, and in far more advanced stages. The elder universes... How fortunate we encountered such dimensions eons ago...."}
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:19 pm

After the bright blast that shook Ithteca to its core, many in the city were left temporarily deafened and blind. Many of those affected were the ADN who had just dropped their guard after that freak attack three weeks ago

Asura however, who had not been herself since Alanna... she still didn't understand what happened to her lover. Asura had, for the three weeks since, pushed herself into her work. At current, she was looking down into the ravine, since the suspension bridge was destroyed according to defensive procedure, it was easy to see down either side of the sheer cliff. The bridge would need repairing, for it was the only way one could get into Ithteca by land. As it was, she had called in reinforcements from Jemial three days ago to bring in the Corps of Engineers to get started on another bridge. Then, this happened...

Though it wasn't easily seen down river from the ravine, where the river spilled into the Guardian's Gorge where the Demonic Activity seemed to be located, a massive energy blast was seen by all of the Capital. Reports say it happened after a 'UFO' sighting, saying it was somehow linked. Asura couldn't validate all the claims, but it had been at least 30 minutes since the blast occurred and still all of the available aircraft were grounded. "EMP blast from the energy left us in the dark. I'm glad we had some reinforced telecommunications relays, or else we'd be back in the 'Dark Era'. Still, can't fly anyone down there yet, not that I want to. As far as I can tell, one of the canyons in the Gorge just became a Valley..." she mumbled to herself, rubbing the dark rings under her eyes. She had little sleep since Alanna... and though many of her soldiers and advisers keep telling her to rest, she continued on.

She stood up, her sword clanging in it's scabbard. Once the technicians got one of the Airships, Planes, or Helicopters in working order she was going to have to fly to where ever Rufus or President Revan was and inform them directly.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:05 pm

The pretty woman in red stood at the edge of the ruined suspension bridge. Her dress flapping wildly in the cool mountain wind. She cast her large, crimson gaze out to the horizon... down into the valley below. She could smell the blood of a vampire on the wind... and the blood of injured humans, many... many miles away from the city. That airship that crashed some time ago... the death of a squad of ADN humans by the hands of demons, then there was the smell of death of many demons still smoldering from the remains of the spire that was destroyed a while ago as well... so many places of interest, but did they interest her enough to venture a gander? She stood still for the time being...
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Empty Boredom and fun :P

Post  Random Mobs Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:34 am

Countess Katarina wrote:The pretty woman in red stood at the edge of the ruined suspension bridge. Her dress flapping wildly in the cool mountain wind. She cast her large, crimson gaze out to the horizon... down into the valley below. She could smell the blood of a vampire on the wind... and the blood of injured humans, many... many miles away from the city. That airship that crashed some time ago... the death of a squad of ADN humans by the hands of demons, then there was the smell of death of many demons still smoldering from the remains of the spire that was destroyed a while ago as well... so many places of interest, but did they interest her enough to venture a gander? She stood still for the time being...

"I, Armadeaus Jenkins," said someone in the background, not paying the woman in red much mind, as her got together his hand made wing suit. "Will make, history this day, as I, Armadeaus Jenkins," he prattled on, gathering the fixtures of his suit together. "will make the ultimate leap of faith... testing out this brand new design of air suit made ONLY at Armadeus Jenkins Furniture Company LLC..." he coughed; the mic hanging off the side of his ear against his mouth interrupting his speech. He pushed the thing aside, and continued: "...if nothing else, it will allow me, the one and only Armadeaus Jenkins, to escape this mountain hell! Who pays 300 for a one way ticket to Danton?! I don't care if theres a bloody war going on! Those prices are outrageous!!" He exclaimed, getting close to the edge of the ravine now, slipping on his goggles, slipping on his ''wings'', that looked similar to a pair of canvas portraits on either arm.

"This... will be my finest hour!" He exclaimed, getting a head start before jumping off the edge!! "FREEEDOM!!" He exclaimed, soaring far across the wide ravine gap. "I did it! I, Armade-" as the wind got suddenly got rough, that it blew up the Lady in red's skirt, and simultaneously caused both his ''wings'' to slide off his arms! The man screamed, falling... plummeting nearly a thousand feet... and it didn't look like he was going to hit the river which divided the ravine...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:44 am

"LLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Damn you Leroy Jenkins you get back here you ungrateful spouse.  I didn't put up with your damn insufferable mother and shell out 300 Gilex per seat for you to run off with our wedding photos you bastard.  Cme back here.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROY!"

The voice pierce the windy skies all around as the man in question caught just the perfect updraft a touch to me.  The body of the voice sounding an awful lot like Jane Jetson calling for her on son Elroy, marched onto the bridge noticing the lady in red.

"It's you, you convinced my husband to run off on our honeymoon didn't you, he took our wedding photos and bolted straight for this bridge.  It's all your fault."

Small but built like a boulder the woman glared at the lady in red until she caught site of her precious wedding photos blowing around in the powerful updraft.  As the large portrait styled photos flipped in the wind she backed up forgetting the woman for just a moment.

"I wasn't here, please gods lady forget you ever saw me, my new mother-in-law will kill me if she finds out about this.  Damn you LEROY JENKINS I'll never let you live this dow...  n There better not be a body down there. Oh shit."

She turns and flees from the scene of the tragedy hoping to remove the corpse of her late newly married husband from the wreckage of his demise before anyone can find out... especially her mother-in-law Shouting back as she ran.

"I was never here, we were never here."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:38 am

Cuthburt, with a sword on his back and shouldering a large black bag was looking down at his airship ticket when a distraught woman bumped into him, screaming something about 'not being here'. The ticket caught the air for a moment, his wide blue eyes watching the flight path of the ticket as it flew from his grasp! "Oh crap, come here!" He grasped at it, the wind blowing it towards the broken remains of the bridge, towards the ravine!

"Aw craaap!" He cried, rushing after it, his boots grinding to a halt when he saw the woman in red.

"Woah..." he mumbled, feeling blush turn his face a little red, and the chilly mountain air had very little to do with that! He got an unearthly vibe from looking at her, and... couldn't help but have a cursory glance of her... well, large tracts of land...

He coughed into his fist, forgetting about his 300 Gilex ticket, and stepped towards the young woman. "Heh, what was all that about?" He called out to her. He stood about 5'9, and she looked just a bit shorter than him in comparison:

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Ddfhssz-1b8726d5-c9ae-4eca-a6e0-b39ab414a9a9.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRmaHNzei0xYjg3MjZkNS1jOWFlLTRlY2EtYTZlMC1iMzlhYjQxNGE5YTkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

He sets his big black duffel bag down, knowing no one would be able to run off with it easily due to its... contents. All the while he adjusted the Gailden Longsword on his back:

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) 14727_1516461140_998728728_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddfcgq7-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzOTE4N2MtMTIzZC00OWFiLWIzMmEtZDk5OGIyNzkzNmQ5XC9kZGZjZ3E3LWU0ZjYxMjVmLWNiZTItNDRmMC05MjBiLTQ1NzE4ZjlhYWZjOS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"That mad woman made me lose my airship ride out of this city too... talk about unlucky." He sighed, shrugging with his palms open. His blue eyes then leveled on her face, and felt something familiar about the unnatural glow she radiated... and her proportions.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:55 am

The Countess hardly noticed the man, till the gust which forced her to push down on her dress for her own modesty. She watched with some amusement how far he managed to soar before plummeting to his death, however. If all humans did this, there be little scraps for us Vampires to come by... She thought, before the shrill sound of the woman came from behind her. She turned, and observed silently, without ever saying a word:

Crisis Rocan wrote:"LLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Damn you Leroy Jenkins you get back here you ungrateful spouse.  I didn't put up with your damn insufferable mother and shell out 300 Gilex per seat for you to run off with our wedding photos you bastard.  Cme back here.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROY!"

The voice pierce the windy skies all around as the man in question caught just the perfect updraft a touch to me.  The body of the voice sounding an awful lot like Jane Jetson calling for her on son Elroy, marched onto the bridge noticing the lady in red.

"It's you, you convinced my husband to run off on our honeymoon didn't you, he took our wedding photos and bolted straight for this bridge.  It's all your fault."

Small but built like a boulder the woman glared at the lady in red until she caught site of her precious wedding photos blowing around in the powerful updraft.  As the large portrait styled photos flipped in the wind she backed up forgetting the woman for just a moment.

"I wasn't here, please gods lady forget you ever saw me, my new mother-in-law will kill me if she finds out about this.  Damn you LEROY JENKINS I'll never let you live this dow...  n There better not be a body down there. Oh shit."

She turns and flees from the scene of the tragedy hoping to remove the corpse of her late newly married husband from the wreckage of his demise before anyone can find out... especially her mother-in-law Shouting back as she ran.

"I was never here, we were never here."

She shrugged, rolling her large red eyes as the woman's accusations were quickly dispersed. She peeked over the edge, and could see a red splot on the rocks several of hundreds of feet below. "...like a watermelon." she purred, before she heard movement from behind again. She figured if it was the woman, she'd trip her, and watch her tumble over as well since it was better than standing there, doing Gods knows nothing but further self inquire about where she should head next, but when she turned around was instead met by a blushing boy:

Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:Cuthburt, with a sword on his back and shouldering a large black bag was looking down at his airship ticket when a distraught woman bumped into him, screaming something about 'not being here'. The ticket caught the air for a moment, his wide blue eyes watching the flight path of the ticket as it flew from his grasp! "Oh crap, come here!" He grasped at it, the wind blowing it towards the broken remains of the bridge, towards the ravine!

"Aw craaap!" He cried, rushing after it, his boots grinding to a halt when he saw the woman in red.

"Woah..." he mumbled, feeling blush turn his face a little red, and the chilly mountain air had very little to do with that! He got an unearthly vibe from looking at her, and... couldn't help but have a cursory glance of her... well, large tracts of land...

He coughed into his fist, forgetting about his 300 Gilex ticket, and stepped towards the young woman. "Heh, what was all that about?" He called out to her. He stood about 5'9, and she looked just a bit shorter than him in comparison:

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Ddfhssz-1b8726d5-c9ae-4eca-a6e0-b39ab414a9a9.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRmaHNzei0xYjg3MjZkNS1jOWFlLTRlY2EtYTZlMC1iMzlhYjQxNGE5YTkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

He sets his big black duffel bag down, knowing no one would be able to run off with it easily due to its... contents. All the while he adjusted the Gailden Longsword on his back:

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) 14727_1516461140_998728728_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddfcgq7-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzOTE4N2MtMTIzZC00OWFiLWIzMmEtZDk5OGIyNzkzNmQ5XC9kZGZjZ3E3LWU0ZjYxMjVmLWNiZTItNDRmMC05MjBiLTQ1NzE4ZjlhYWZjOS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"That mad woman made me lose my airship ride out of this city too... talk about unlucky." He sighed, shrugging with his palms open. His blue eyes then leveled on her face, and felt something familiar about the unnatural glow she radiated... and her proportions.

He was lean, fairly fit, and though somewhat standard looking for a young, human male, he was far from unattractive. With a single glance, she could tell that he was eyeing her goods~

She felt something hit her chest, and looking down, and flapping against her right bosom, was a gold shimmering ticket for air travel. She smirked, leaning forwards:

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) __taihou_azur_lane_drawn_by_asamura_hiori__d5095d3_by_saekobusujima1990_dcsktas-pre

"You mean this ticket?" She asked, moving her eyes down to her jiggly bosom where the ticket had landed nearly dead center of her cleavage, which was a lucky feat in itself. Her breasts flopped side to side as they hung, large and spherical in shape...

"It appears to have gravitated to me, sir~" She giggled. She eyed his sword on his back, and the bag he left behind as she decided to strategically observe his reaction before further deliberating her actions.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:12 am

Countess Katarina wrote:
She felt something hit her chest, and looking down, and flapping against her right bosom, was a gold shimmering ticket for air travel. She smirked, leaning forwards:

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) __taihou_azur_lane_drawn_by_asamura_hiori__d5095d3_by_saekobusujima1990_dcsktas-pre

"You mean this ticket?" She asked, moving her eyes down to her jiggly bosom where the ticket had landed nearly dead center of her cleavage, which was a lucky feat in itself. Her breasts flopped side to side as they hung, large and spherical in shape...

"It appears to have gravitated to me, sir~" She giggled. She eyed his sword on his back, and the bag he left behind as she decided to strategically observe his reaction before further deliberating her actions.

She looked around his age, unsure if a little younger or older, her charming crimson eyes glancing downwards towards her breasts... to the flapping ticket... between the soft looking spheres...

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Katarinas_boobs

He blinked to keep his eyes bulging out of his head, unfortunate that other places were likely bulging already, it was hard to tell in the cold, rocky mountain air. "Haha... yeah, nice catch..." he gulped. Holy crap they're massive... gravitated indeed, like a gravitational pull more like it! How do they keep themselves supported by those skinny straps? She seems to carry those with hardly any issues as well... He thought, before glancing back into her eyes. He didn't know how exactly to proceed with this, as he waited to see if she was going to hand the ticket back to him, or pretend it wasn't there. "Well, it still managed to fly into a ravine, just a different kind of ravine..." he mumbles to himself, feeling slightly awkward, as they stood facing each other but neither were bringing up the ticket, or the event that transpired moments before he walked onto the scene. Here I was, minding my own business, collecting some things from my old apartment when I lose my ticket due to a lunatic, and now into the folds of a lovely young woman with knockers like volleyballs... He thought lewdly, before he chuckled nervously, trying his best not to say something cheesy about the view. "So... about my ticket then...?" He awkwardly asks.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:21 am

Her eyes flashed deep red as she gazes deeply into his cerulean orbs...

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Eyes

"What about it?" She coyly asked, giggling. Her eyes became lidded as she stood up a little, her breasts having a gentle bounce as she uses a hand to still her wobbling chest; the paper flapping between her breasts still. "If you want it, come over here and take it... I don't bite... unless I'm hungry!" She teased, half jokingly given she was a vampire... but he seemed unaware of that at the moment.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Focus2

"Well? What are you waiting for... its not going anywhere..." She bit her lower lip in a seductive manner. Her dark, bluish black hair wavering in the wind, pushing against her back and carrying with the wind in his direction, her deep, flowery perfume scent.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:40 am

Countess Katarina wrote:Her eyes flashed deep red as she gazes deeply into his cerulean orbs...

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Eyes

"What about it?" She coyly asked, giggling. Her eyes became lidded as she stood up a little, her breasts having a gentle bounce as she uses a hand to still her wobbling chest; the paper flapping between her breasts still. "If you want it, come over here and take it... I don't bite... unless I'm hungry!" She teased, half jokingly given she was a vampire... but he seemed unaware of that at the moment.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) Focus2

"Well? What are you waiting for... its not going anywhere..." She bit her lower lip in a seductive manner. Her dark, bluish black hair wavering in the wind, pushing against her back and carrying with the wind in his direction, her deep, flowery perfume scent.

Bert looked into her eyes as she made the remark, and sighed. "Yeah... that feels like entrapment, wouldn't look right if I just grabbed it as... tempting as that is." He says rubbing his neck with his left hand. Her scent washed over him, and it was intoxicating... and the thought of having to reach for the ticket... definitely made other places bulge. His face went flush after that, and he half turned away from her. "So... I'll have to insist you hand it to me please, miss.." He coughed into his fist, trying to look away and make the lewd thoughts go away.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:56 am

Katarina giggled. "Scared huh?" she teased, her heeled shoes clicking as she walked over to him. She noticed that he had a growing blade in his pants as he looked away from her, and she took advantage of this. "Okay then~" She hummed, grabbing his right hand, and brought his palm to her inner right breast! Along with the ticket's embossed texture, was the soft... plush and slightly warm feeling of her chest in his grasp. Soft and fluffy like a pillow, she hummed lewdly into his ear as she leans her face closer to his. "Here ya go~~" She whispered, blowing cool air against his neck, while her left hand stroked his back and left shoulder gently. "...yeah, I have no idea what she was on about. Husband issues, but she dropped the subject dead like a rock into a river... or one that was pushed off a cliff into a ravine... hmhmhm~" She hummed, before, shifting his palm on her breast, so that his fingers were slipping behind the triangular folds barely holding her bosom at bay! Inching closer to the covered, pink nipple underneath. "So... when does your flight leave?" She asked. "I hope I'm not... keeping you hung... up, especially since tickets got expensive due to the hazards of travel... especially due to the recent events!" She flirts.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Countess Katarina wrote:Katarina giggled. "Scared huh?" she teased, her heeled shoes clicking as she walked over to him. She noticed that he had a growing blade in his pants as he looked away from her, and she took advantage of this. "Okay then~" She hummed, grabbing his right hand, and brought his palm to her inner right breast! Along with the ticket's embossed texture, was the soft... plush and slightly warm feeling of her chest in his grasp. Soft and fluffy like a pillow, she hummed lewdly into his ear as she leans her face closer to his. "Here ya go~~" She whispered, blowing cool air against his neck, while her left hand stroked his back and left shoulder gently. "...yeah, I have no idea what she was on about. Husband issues, but she dropped the subject dead like a rock into a river... or one that was pushed off a cliff into a ravine... hmhmhm~" She hummed, before, shifting his palm on her breast, so that his fingers were slipping behind the triangular folds barely holding her bosom at bay! Inching closer to the covered, pink nipple underneath. "So... when does your flight leave?" She asked. "I hope I'm not... keeping you hung... up, especially since tickets got expensive due to the hazards of travel... especially due to the recent events!" She flirts.

To his own fairness, he did his best to resist... but being forced to cop a feel of the endowed woman now kinda changes things. "..." He remained silent, his face as red as her dress, and he looked more confused than scared or nervous. He was mentally trying to wrap his head around why this woman was being so salacious in public when greater reasoning triumphed in his brain: Why... am I complaining? His fingers instinctively flexed, gripping the bobbling flesh! He raised a brow at her impractical handling of the situation as he slipped his fingers along the curve of her squishy, warm orb, the ticket sliding with his palm. "Well... thank you miss," he cooed.

Her mentioning of the prior scene which lead to this butterfly effect was somewhat lost on him, as he saw her eyes glow like dying embers... he kept his cool about it for the moment, when she asked him about his flight departure. "I'm leaving for Beijio to study abroad... its not scheduled to leave for another 3 hours." he replied, before slowly removing his hand from her chest, and pocketing the ticket into his jacket.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next