Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca)

+8
Countess Katarina
Asura
Darkstorm Zero
Mink
Vincent Valor
Grogg
Tifa Lockheart
Rufus Tenik
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca)

Post  Countess Katarina Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:31 pm

Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:
Countess Katarina wrote:Katarina giggled. "Scared huh?" she teased, her heeled shoes clicking as she walked over to him. She noticed that he had a growing blade in his pants as he looked away from her, and she took advantage of this. "Okay then~" She hummed, grabbing his right hand, and brought his palm to her inner right breast! Along with the ticket's embossed texture, was the soft... plush and slightly warm feeling of her chest in his grasp. Soft and fluffy like a pillow, she hummed lewdly into his ear as she leans her face closer to his. "Here ya go~~" She whispered, blowing cool air against his neck, while her left hand stroked his back and left shoulder gently. "...yeah, I have no idea what she was on about. Husband issues, but she dropped the subject dead like a rock into a river... or one that was pushed off a cliff into a ravine... hmhmhm~" She hummed, before, shifting his palm on her breast, so that his fingers were slipping behind the triangular folds barely holding her bosom at bay! Inching closer to the covered, pink nipple underneath. "So... when does your flight leave?" She asked. "I hope I'm not... keeping you hung... up, especially since tickets got expensive due to the hazards of travel... especially due to the recent events!" She flirts.

To his own fairness, he did his best to resist... but being forced to cop a feel of the endowed woman now kinda changes things. "..." He remained silent, his face as red as her dress, and he looked more confused than scared or nervous. He was mentally trying to wrap his head around why this woman was being so salacious in public when greater reasoning triumphed in his brain: Why... am I complaining? His fingers instinctively flexed, gripping the bobbling flesh! He raised a brow at her impractical handling of the situation as he slipped his fingers along the curve of her squishy, warm orb, the ticket sliding with his palm. "Well... thank you miss," he cooed.

Her mentioning of the prior scene which lead to this butterfly effect was somewhat lost on him, as he saw her eyes glow like dying embers... he kept his cool about it for the moment, when she asked him about his flight departure. "I'm leaving for Beijio to study abroad... its not scheduled to leave for another 3 hours." he replied, before slowly removing his hand from her chest, and pocketing the ticket into his jacket.

She giggled, feeling him grip her breast, the sexual tension was cut with a flaming buster sword from the demon realm! "No worries~" She purred, before she felt his hand leave her breast. She resorted to leaning against him, her eyes glancing away from his as he explained his flight path and destination.

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) - Page 2 File

Squiiish~

He chest pressed against him as she leaned on him, a small smirk pursing from her plush lips. "Ah, thats almost a ten hour flight... study abroad... in Beijio, I assume for hunting demons?" She asked, her large red orbs glancing back to him.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca)

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Cuthburt gulped, feeling parched as this woman continued to flirt with him, despite their meeting; he hadn't even introduced himself yet. "Quite astute of you, was it the sword on my back that gave it away?" He asked, chuckling as he observed this young, mysterious woman's face. He had his suspicions about her, the flash of the eyes, the seductive introduction... he had at least three, or four possible explanations for this behavior... Either a Nymph, a Succubus... a Vampire, or a... ahem, lady of the night so to speak... then again, she could be a mix of these... He thought, but he didn't feel too threatened at the moment.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:Cuthburt gulped, feeling parched as this woman continued to flirt with him, despite their meeting; he hadn't even introduced himself yet. "Quite astute of you, was it the sword on my back that gave it away?" He asked, chuckling as he observed this young, mysterious woman's face. He had his suspicions about her, the flash of the eyes, the seductive introduction... he had at least three, or four possible explanations for this behavior... Either a Nymph, a Succubus... a Vampire, or a... ahem, lady of the night so to speak... then again, she could be a mix of these... He thought, but he didn't feel too threatened at the moment.

She giggles at this, stepping back again, hands behind her back as she leaned forwards; her large breasts hanging and swaying beneath her again like they had when she first spoke to him:

"Its two things, actually!" She began, smiling while her eyes became narrow and heavy lidded; ramping up her seduction level. "For one, its easy to smell the scent of demon blood on a human, they can try as they like to cover up the stench, but it seeps down, and nearly is impossible to remove entirely, even if you stopped hunting for years," she began, before her lips peeled back into a smile, revealing her fangs in a cheeky manner:

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) - Page 2 Katarinas_boobs

"The second, was when you realized I wasn't human, and began to reflect some doubt on me. To answer your question thats been somewhat running through your head, I am indeed a vampire~" She giggled, before cocking her head to the right. "Is that a problem, young hunter?" She asked, batting her eyelids.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Countess Katarina wrote:
Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:Cuthburt gulped, feeling parched as this woman continued to flirt with him, despite their meeting; he hadn't even introduced himself yet. "Quite astute of you, was it the sword on my back that gave it away?" He asked, chuckling as he observed this young, mysterious woman's face. He had his suspicions about her, the flash of the eyes, the seductive introduction... he had at least three, or four possible explanations for this behavior... Either a Nymph, a Succubus... a Vampire, or a... ahem, lady of the night so to speak... then again, she could be a mix of these... He thought, but he didn't feel too threatened at the moment.

She giggles at this, stepping back again, hands behind her back as she leaned forwards; her large breasts hanging and swaying beneath her again like they had when she first spoke to him:

"Its two things, actually!" She began, smiling while her eyes became narrow and heavy lidded; ramping up her seduction level. "For one, its easy to smell the scent of demon blood on a human, they can try as they like to cover up the stench, but it seeps down, and nearly is impossible to remove entirely, even if you stopped hunting for years," she began, before her lips peeled back into a smile, revealing her fangs in a cheeky manner:

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) - Page 2 Katarinas_boobs

"The second, was when you realized I wasn't human, and began to reflect some doubt on me. To answer your question thats been somewhat running through your head, I am indeed a vampire~" She giggled, before cocking her head to the right. "Is that a problem, young hunter?" She asked, batting her eyelids.

He was a bit taken back by her answers, and he gave her another glance over without the bias of attraction... which took a couple of times admittedly, given she was beyond attractive. "Well... that sucks." He says, winking at her before chuckling openly. "I haven't hunted a vampire, not yet at least; and I see no reason why I should slay you, especially given how...'friendly' you've been." He explained, not sure if his occupation or the apparent demonic scent offended her. "But damn... can't trust anything they put on the bottles these days! Extra strength deodorizer my ass..." he shrugged, further trying to lighten the mood. "So, no, not a problem for me...why would there be?"
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:07 pm

She closed her crimson eyes and giggled flirtatiously. "Ah, good to hear! There are many humans who would oppose having sex with a vampire, on the grounds of their own safety being at risk, assuming we are just leeches who only drink blood and maim the souls of the living to add them to their ghastly army of ghouls or some stupid Valor enticed fantasy like that~" She giggled, letting her words sink into the young man's head before reopening her lidded gaze again, smiling mischievously.

"You heard right, by the way~"

She lifted herself up again, her bosom jiggling uncontrollably as she raises her arms above, and behind her head, lifting her long bluish black hair that fell past her shoulders. "I mean, its just enough time before you have to leave, wouldn't you want to share it in a warm bed than sitting around at the air docks, on some cold, lonely bench waiting to leave so you can wait a further ten or so hours?" She purred, as she made the proposition.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:50 am

Countess Katarina wrote:She closed her crimson eyes and giggled flirtatiously. "Ah, good to hear! There are many humans who would oppose having sex with a vampire, on the grounds of their own safety being at risk, assuming we are just leeches who only drink blood and maim the souls of the living to add them to their ghastly army of ghouls or some stupid Valor enticed fantasy like that~" She giggled, letting her words sink into the young man's head before reopening her lidded gaze again, smiling mischievously.

"You heard right, by the way~"

She lifted herself up again, her bosom jiggling uncontrollably as she raises her arms above, and behind her head, lifting her long bluish black hair that fell past her shoulders. "I mean, its just enough time before you have to leave, wouldn't you want to share it in a warm bed than sitting around at the air docks, on some cold, lonely bench waiting to leave so you can wait a further ten or so hours?" She purred, as she made the proposition.

Cuthburt's face glowed a deeper red at her proposition, redder than it had in her previous interactions. He was no way oblivious, but this was still a bit unexpected...and while on one hand, it sounded a lot better than the alternative. He had to look her over again, like any in his position would do, to observe her reactions for any sign of humor, and had to think long to deliberate his respon-

"-sex with a beautiful vampire? Who would say no to that? Sounds like an amazing idea, really," He blurts out, coughing into his fist before recomposing himself. "But I have to ask, why? Why me, a complete stranger? I mean, we don't even know each other." He replied, not wanting to sound rude to the woman who made such a tempting offer.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:16 am

"You mean to ask, what's the catch?" she asked raising a brow, arms folded under her chest. "Well, its like you humans to think everything has an ulterior motive... and I cannot blame you," she began walking left to right, before kneeling down, running her right hand across a bunch of rose petals that covered the cobblestone layout of Ithtecca. "But no, I'm not a harlot asking for money, nor am I in the need of your blood," she continued, looking up to him, blushing, smiling mischievously. "you just look too cute to pass up~" She giggles, then blew him a kiss while winking.

Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 am

To this he felt flattered by her comment, and yet still a tad cautious as well. He never been... propositioned, by a vampire before, but then again, who often did? He chalked it up to nerves, before approaching her. Wordlessly, he scooped his arm around her dainty waist, lifting her up and then pulled her close. His thigh locking with hers, his crotch rubbing against her inner upper thigh, and he could feel her large chest press against his taut figure. "Nobody does anything for free, not these days... Are all vampires like this?" He asked, his free hand rising up, caressing the mysterious beauty's face while gazing deeply into her garnet eyes.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:11 am

She purred, feeling her curvy body ride up against him... the sensation of his toned body against her belly, and the bulging hot iron in his pants rubbing against her thigh excited her. She batted her eyes, the warm touch of his hand against her cheek, caressing her face was soothing. She giggled, her eyes becoming slender and heavy lidded. "No, not all... my ex girlfriend's brat absolutely hates intimacy; she is so appalled by sex... how unfortunate, really... she would do well with a proper lay... with a partner~" She cooed, running her hand through his hair, pulling her face close to his. "Yes... you're my type of male... tall, yet slender, subtly muscular... but no way at all skinny."

She licked her lips, before cocking her head to the right. "So irresistible, isn't it?" she mischievously mocked, before peeling away.

"Tis a shame," she took his hand, "we only have a few hours~" her skirt rising and falling, showing off her curvy rump which swayed up and down as she moved, leading him to the closest inn.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:06 am

Countess Katarina wrote:The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) - Page 2 File

She purred, feeling her curvy body ride up against him... the sensation of his toned body against her belly, and the bulging hot iron in his pants rubbing against her thigh excited her. She batted her eyes, the warm touch of his hand against her cheek, caressing her face was soothing. She giggled, her eyes becoming slender and heavy lidded. "No, not all... my ex girlfriend's brat absolutely hates intimacy; she is so appalled by sex... how unfortunate, really... she would do well with a proper lay... with a partner~" She cooed, running her hand through his hair, pulling her face close to his. "Yes... you're my type of male... tall, yet slender, subtly muscular... but no way at all skinny."

She licked her lips, before cocking her head to the right. "So irresistible, isn't it?" she mischievously mocked, before peeling away.

"Tis a shame," she took his hand, "we only have a few hours~" her skirt rising and falling, showing off her curvy rump which swayed up and down as she moved, leading him to the closest inn.

Cuth let a sigh of excitement, a low anticipated gasp escape his lips as the woman led him by hand to their next location. His free hand absently reaching down, grabbing the straps of his duffel bag as they walk past it; and he finds himself mentally laughing at the thought of someone trying to pick it up; being unable to without his aid. There was a trick to that, due to the bag's mysterious contents... as it seemed to only be heavy to people, and not the objects it rested in or upon. He sticks close to the Vampire, his eyes glancing down at her lovely rump peeking through the fabric of her dress in the lifting wind, and the rise and fall of her jiggly butt as she moved. "So... you been in Ithtecca for long?" He asked, curious about his mysterious paramour.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:01 am

Countess Katarina wrote:The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) - Page 2 File

Cuth let a sigh of excitement, a low anticipated gasp escape his lips as the woman led him by hand to their next location. His free hand absently reaching down, grabbing the straps of his duffel bag as they walk past it; and he finds himself mentally laughing at the thought of someone trying to pick it up; being unable to without his aid. There was a trick to that, due to the bag's mysterious contents... as it seemed to only be heavy to people, and not the objects it rested in or upon. He sticks close to the Vampire, his eyes glancing down at her lovely rump peeking through the fabric of her dress in the lifting wind, and the rise and fall of her jiggly butt as she moved. "So... you been in Ithtecca for long?" He asked, curious about his mysterious paramour.

She hummed to herself as she led the young man towards the inn, when he started to break into small talk. "Long enough," She said, uninterested in banter. "Been bored out of my mind, to tell the truth... till you showed up at least~" She offered, looking back with a flirty grin.

She took a moment to gaze at him, already undressing him with her eyes, she chuckled girlishly. "But keep stalling and we'll both be bored!" She whined, but her face didn't lose its mischievous look.

Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:50 pm

Countess Katarina wrote:

She hummed to herself as she led the young man towards the inn, when he started to break into small talk. "Long enough," She said, uninterested in banter. "Been bored out of my mind, to tell the truth... till you showed up at least~" She offered, looking back with a flirty grin.

She took a moment to gaze at him, already undressing him with her eyes, she chuckled girlishly. "But keep stalling and we'll both be bored!" She whined, but her face didn't lose its mischievous look.

Cu chuckled, realizing how this was going to play out for them. "Understood." He chuckled, letting her lead the way.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:45 pm

(from here)

"So... many... huf... hills.." she groaned, wiping sweat from her forehead, her angled bangs drooping into her yellow eyes as she now stood, hands on her knees before the suspension bridge... She was almost in the city, she just had to cross the bridge. "..." she blinked, slowly rising her bouncy torso, her eyes pinpricked with shock: "What the fuck happened to the bridge?!" She shouted, her voice echoing across the deep chasm below her. The wind howled around her as she stared across at the posts set into the ground across from her. She wasn't up to date with current events, so she was a bit clueless as to what happened here. "Great... how the hell I'm supposed to get over this...? Maybe if I had my damn bike... but this..." She looked down, and could see the faint glimmer of red on the cliff face that looked like blood, and below it was a dead man with some sort of contraption on his arms half hanging over the ledge. "...ouch." She hissed. Glancing back up at the other side, she did have an idea... though it was probably as stupid as bird man's idea below her. She hunkered down, activating the buttons on her Booster Sneeks; a pair of sneakers that are outfitted with a booster that helps her sneak, as well as increase speed, the spikes on the shoes also can cause some damage... it also helped her with added spring in her step.

"Okay... running start... this isn't worth it... but fuck it, I can do this..." She huffed, walking back down the path she came...

Then she was sprinting, her speed double that of her normal speed, dust kicking up as she ran forward and kicked off the ledge with a yelp! She got a sense of vertigo as she was crossing the canyon, her eyes wide as saucers as she swung out her arms, as if to try and swim through the air! Then she was dropping! Quickly, her scream of terror echoing as she fell just a hair from the opposite ledge...

Silence...

Then, there was a grunting noise, as Kisara climbed up the solid rock face with her claws! The Nekomimi hissed. "I woulda made it with my...tail!" She groaned, climbing up and onto the Ithtecca side of the world! She fell onto her back, breasts rising and falling, almost looking like they were deflating and inflating due to her severe breathing! "OH... Gods... that... was the second most stupid thing I ever did... okay, maybe the fifth... first definitely was working as a literal Belly Dancer yet... I'd still have my damn tail.." She gasped, wheezed, coughed. She stared up at the sky for a little bit, and when she felt able, decided to roll onto her chest, which lifted her off the ground a little, before pushing herself up:

The Suspension Bridge (enterance into Ithteca) - Page 2 Tenor

"Ugh... my body aches all over..." She groaned, standing back up from her 'breast ups' and began walking her tired thighs in the direction of Mizuki's garage... which was still on the other side of the Capital City. "Gods...want to punish me..." She tiredly moaned, and shuffled along.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2