Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Ocean, off the coast of Hiiten

3 posters

Go down

Open Ocean, off the coast of Hiiten Empty Open Ocean, off the coast of Hiiten

Post  T.O.M. Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:11 am

Suddenly, a black portal erupts from the sky-
-and out falls Alastor into the ocean 20 feet below. With a large splash he was now set a drift with a dresser floating beside him filled with his clothes...

above him stood T.O.M. smiling. "How are you enjoying your bath Mr. Grey?" he asked with his left arm bent around his back and his other placed across his chest and he bowed. He grinned ever so...sadistically. He chuckled to himself softly while he simply floats in midair.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Open Ocean, off the coast of Hiiten Empty Re: Open Ocean, off the coast of Hiiten

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:25 am

From the water a pillar of ice rose up, Alastor standing atop of it, along with the dresser, drawing the moisture away from his body. "Why is it you types alwqys go to radicals instead of taking the time to analyze the situation?" he replied bluntly.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Open Ocean, off the coast of Hiiten Empty I posted in the right place now, damn hot springs xD

Post  T.O.M. Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:33 am

"She came into your room after a ruckus you had with that vampire who's name she never mentioned to you personally, if I do remember correctly. She was tired and she simply slept on top of you. She also made out to your body while you slept...though you were not probably privy to that information. I don't need to analyze what I already knew Mr. Grey-I take into account all things that occur. Much like how you seemed to have been kissed by two other woman prior to Rachel-like one Satori Kabuki and one Emi Dakimakura..." he said with his lips slightly drooping from their usual smile. "I never knew Devil Hunter's could attract such...seedy harems Mr. Grey." he added after a pause.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Open Ocean, off the coast of Hiiten Empty Re: Open Ocean, off the coast of Hiiten

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 am

"Eh, I'm told the voice and looks are a good combo, and no, I wasn't privy to the kiss. As for you, you just seem to enjoy trolling me, don't you?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:51 am

"What ever gave you that idea?" he asked whimsically, wearing a parka that appeared on him before Alastor's eyes; despite the fact Alastor had been staring at him since he fell into the ocean, he was highly likely not to see the article of clothing spontaneously become wrapped around him. He grinned. "It's not that enjoy to watch you-It's my job. And it isn't just you...these crimson red Terroronian eyes see things many human's cannot; tell me though, does your generation acknowledge what was once the notorious Terroronian race?" he asked, curious to what he knew.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 am

"I know a few details, but not much, beyond the fact you guys are powerhouses and can open portals. Also heard rumor of a pocket dimension, but otherwise people don't talk much about that particular subject." Alastor replied.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:10 am

Alastor wrote:"I know a few details, but not much, beyond the fact you guys are powerhouses and can open portals. Also heard rumor of a pocket dimension, but otherwise people don't talk much about that particular subject." Alastor replied.

His eyes sharpened. "Us...'guys'?" he replied. His eyes started glowing-the ice beneath Alastor cracking slightly. "There...is no such thing. I am, was, and forever will be till the time I die...the last Terroronian. Whomever told you the version of our history must have been lacking on some details-like where our history ended." he replied smoothly-the parka dissolving into flame that fell into the ocean below. "Otherwise, yes. We are certainly one hell of an opponent. But we don't simply open 'portals'...we control the essence of darkness, shade and shadow itself. We are the reason why we are hardly spoken of now days-in fear we may sneak into ones home, eat their children or steal their life's funds they've stored away in their safety deposit boxes...but otherwise we are still very human; like the Feniran's and the Scardian's and what have you populate this planet." he finished lecturing and the glow in his eyes dissipated. He grinned again. "I don't know how ladies find a punk like you attractive, but I guess it's rather hard times finding a mate. Pity them." he said, changing the subject with a smile.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:14 am

"I guess it's the stereotypical girl of wanting a bad boy, the appeal of tough heroes in games and movies, possibly thhe whole vampire romance craze before they went sparkly. Besides, I give politeness where it's due. You've yet to act in a way to deserve it." He stated dryly.

Last edited by Alastor on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:28 am

He grinned, almost chuckled. "Your not talking to a superior being I'll have you know. I'm not used to being flattered nor can I say that I enjoy it. I'm just trying to keep your army of 'fan girls' from tearing my body to shreds if you had stumbled across me one day when I was in a bad mood. Those are my house rules." he said, turning around and a black swirling door stood before him.
"Hurt when you consciously know and accept your hurting someone; never unconsciously do so or that will make you a monster that deserves to be put down like a dog. If you hurt an innocent life just to achieve a goal..."

He could see the day that his life had been changed forever as he watched her die...

He had a brief sigh, closing his eyes and reopening them again with pure honesty. "I will swear on my life as the final Terroronian that I shall carve a blade so deep into your body-it will shatter your soul."

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:34 am

"I don't see a point to screwing over a few civilians to make my life easier. However..." Alastor started to walk through the portal "Perhaps you should put your own demons to rest before you lecture someone else." He replied bluntly as he walked through the door.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:48 am

Tom blinked and snapped his fingers. The portal vanishing and Alastor fell again to the sea with a splash. "I'm sorry-I didn't ask you to meddle with what you call my own demons. I am a demon in a sense remember. And when did I say you can enter my portal with me? No no no no, the point of this is your going to head home without me-" and in his right hand he held a large glowing blue orb of fire that he slid into the inner pocket of his tail coat. "-and without the use of your magic gained from Onishe. You should really listen to what I have to say and take it to heart-I'm not known usually to give advice to those other than Lady Renston or Lord Tenik." he said as he began to vanish. "Oh, and supper shall be done and ready by the time you get to Rolan; though by all means take your time and visit the surrounding islands if you wish. Renston has nothing planned for you to do anyways today. Don't worry-once you cross the threshold of the Renston Estate Onishe is yours again." he said with a chuckle before disappearing. A faint chuckle could be heard in the distance...

(lol, sorry-had to do this; had to break the seriousness with comedy relief)

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:57 am

"Bastard...." Alastor grumbled as he swam toward the nearest island.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu May 21, 2015 2:11 am

Leland laid back in the plush seating of the barge. Thankfully all these years, some of his old connections still kept in touch. There were not many passengers since the luxury barge just closed shop for the evening, but Captain Lennoniv insisted for him to hop on free of charge. Zevran Lennoniv was a poor fisher man 15 or so years ago whom Leland had saved from a savage gang which with help from the Gunslinger Association were all taken in and thrown in Adamantite Prison for their crimes.

At current, Leland inspected the conceptual design of the ship, which was framed before him:

Open Ocean, off the coast of Hiiten Eclipsesb_zpsuzqahoem

It was one of those new ships that barely touched the water, and can even travel a ways on flat open land, and from its design it cost about 250,000 gileX to build. He went from the concept design to the book that Vincent Valor had wrote on Hunting Demons. He was already on chapter 3, which talked about 'Ethereal Beasts'; 'though rare, Ethereal Beasts exist in this realm. Though they are called 'beasts', they can take many shapes and forms, and are more commonly shown in a human form. But do not let their looks deceive you; they are registered as an S-Class Demon, which only the professional Devil Hunter or Demon Slayer should be called upon to take on, like other S Rank Demons,' or so it was stating with some statistical values on the demon's average weaknesses but very little was written down due to the rarity of such beasts apparently.

That was when Lennoniv appeared, smiling and greeting the former Gunslinger who had gotten comfortable in his chair. "My friend, how do you enjoy the Eclipse? Very fine, no?" he says, leaning against the wall beside the hanged concept art.

Leland, placed a hawks feather between the pages and slipped the book into his near bottomless bag, and looked up at the man with a frail grin. "I'd say it's an improvement from that leaky row boat you called a ship back then, Zevran." he didn't mind this somewhat short and almost Elven looking man with his long blond hair and angular face. Zevran had a couple of kids since he rescued him, and his wife left him for a richer man. He lowered his head, letting his long reddish bangs fall over his eyes, the low ponytail in the back scraping against the back of his neck. It was hard keeping in the rage. He never once saw demons in such a light as he had now. Their cruelty. Their superiority. There was supposed to have been some sort of treaty when Everin Faust sacrificed himself to save us humans against the War God Sephiroth. He closed his eyes, letting out a steady sigh. But it comes to an end now. Leland had the skills, though he was not the teenager he was back then, he was still quite young to fight. He was going to terrorize the demons that had been terrorizing the countless mortals of this world for ages. He just felt guilty that he hadn't lifted a finger sooner. It was an infestation... a disease.

"I have faith in my conviction. My daughter is missing, my wife is dead... my two eldest children have already moved out of the home and heaven forbid when they find out what has happened to Yume and Izuna..." he thought. In all honesty, he did not foresee him returning to be their father. He knew that this mission would end with pretty much the same results...

"My friend?" Zevran called out, waving a hand in front of his face.

Leland snapped out of his inner monologue, and slipped his hat back onto his head, tipping his brim so that the shadows cast over his eyes. "Sorry. How much longer till Beijio, Captain Lennoniv?" he asked coolly.

The Captain shuffled in his shoes slightly, taking out his watch from his pocket then gazed upon it. "Not till a little after darkfall," he starts, replacing the pocket watch into his vest. "But since this is a non-stop cruise, this is the fastest we will be able to get." He chuckled, folding his arms across his chest, his billowing sleeves hanging like a saintly sage's robes sleeves would. "Consider yourself lucky I don't have to stop at every Beiji-Scardia Island in the Archipelago my friend." He peels away from the wall, and heads towards the exit before pausing, and turning his head towards Leland again. "How about you get some rest? I shall wake you before we even dock."

It was a tempting offer, but Leland shook his head. "I'll consider it. I've got to get back to my studying anyhow." He says, taking out the book again and waved it.

Lennoniv half turned, crossing his arms again with a cocked eyebrow. "What? Is the former Gunman going to become a Hunter of Demons now?" He asked, a tone of surprise in his voice.

Leland smiled faintly and placed the book back into his bag. He'd read more into it later. "Perhaps. I think it would make for a thrilling hobby." he says smartly back, kicking back into his seat, giving the impression he was going to take a nap with his stetson's brim over his eyes, his arms behind his head and his one leg crossed over the other.

Zevran shrugged his shoulders, and then left the Ex Gunslinger to his own devices while he went back to the bridge to attend his position as commander of the ship.

As soon as Zevran left, Leland coldly store into the darkness of his hat. He was headed for a long, bloody and perilous mission. He was going to taste death for real this time around. It just happens. When a man knows his time is running short, he prepares. He was going to go out with a bang; and he was going to take out as many of these fuckers as he could.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down