Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izula Jungle

3 posters

Go down

Izula Jungle Empty Izula Jungle

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:17 pm

The sandy path led into a dense green jungle. Almost like a rain forest scene, similar to the area in Amaine around the ruins of Asrond.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Izula Jungle Empty Re: Izula Jungle

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Alastor continued through the jungle, longing to make T.O.M.'s smug face implode.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:26 pm

From above, a faint whitish blue light puffed like a cloud of descending snow. It fell between the tree tops and down the branches, and finally three sparkling pieces of dust fell upon the young man Alastor below, one landing on his shoulder while the other two danced before his face. But at closer inspection, these sparkling pieces of dust were actually tiny glowing orbs that flew around him and glowed a spectacular blue; almost as clear as the sky. Soothing in appearance, and whispering soft sounds as they flew around him.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm

The lights helped him calm down a bit, but the anger towards T.O.M. remained.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:42 pm

From above birds could be heard singing-some strange tune that was pristine and clear to heart...
Snap

There was suddenly silence, and within that silence came another sound...one of something approaching from above at a quick and deadly pace!
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Alastor looked up and noticed a blue and white form closing in qui- THUD! Alastor was knocked down, with a strange young woman on top of him. Isn't this how I got into this mess in the first place?
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:07 pm

The woman grunted, and winced when she hit the young man. "Ehhhh...that didn't hurt...Ow...." she said in a soft but somewhat sarcastic manner as she rubbed the small of her back. He long flowing silver hair bounced and brushed across the young man below her-that was when she realized there was a young man laying below her. She turned and gasped, blushing slightly. "Oh-I'm sorry sir; though I do appreciate you for breaking my fall...are you...alright?" she asked, leaning over him. Her sky blue eyes that was similiar to the blue of her trim. She blinked, looking into his hazel orbs innocently.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm

"Yeah, I'm ok. Out of all the things that have fallen on me, you're the most polite of them."Alastor said as he sat up. "My name's Alastor by the way, what's yours?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:18 pm

She backed up a bit, allowing him room to move. "I'm...Mina. Thanks-I guess..." she chuckled slightly, her eyes shifting slightly. She then let out a calm breath. "Sorry-but may I ask what year it is?" she said, sounding a little shameful when she asked.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Alastor blinked. "2657." Alastor replied.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Something clicked inside her and her eyes showed it. She was looking off into the distance, almost as if she was looking through the folds of time rather than the jungle. "18 years...almost two decades..." She let out a small sigh.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:31 pm

"So, what are you doing in this jungle?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:36 pm

She suddenly snapped out of it, turning to him and blushing. "Oh, well I could ask you the same thing." she replied almost instantly. She seemed to radiate a certain aura about her and it almost made her look like she was glowing.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:02 pm

"Eh, some annoying self-righteous Terronian thought he'd try to cause me trouble."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

She blinked-and for a brief moment her eyes were filled with terror and rage. "A Terroronian? Was his name...T.O.M.?" she asked, her eyes fixed upon his-and it almost seemed as though she was crowding Alastor's space by her gaze alone.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 pm

"So you've heard of him. Yeah, that's him." Alaator replied, curious for how she knew T.O.M.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm

She let a sigh roll out. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "So...I guess Jack didn't survive...or perhaps he escaped? No...not from the hands of Tenik's TOM..." she thought and almost felt like crying. She turned away from him. "Yeah...I've heard of him..." she replied simply. "So he let you live and he's thrown you to a remote island devoid of life...What are you going to do Alastor?" she asked, turning to him with an almost cold appearance.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Alastor audibly blinked. "He doesn't work for Tenik anymore. Rufus Tenik fell from power 18 years ago. T.O.M. Just getting his jollies from screwing me over."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:41 pm

She blinked. Her facade changed. She half closed her eyes. "I...I was thinking out loud again...was'nt I?" she asked, half turning with a 'oh crap not again' look on her face. She blinked again. "Rufus fell from dictatorship? And T.O.M. simply pulls pranks on people now?" she asked, rather confused. She felt as though a ton of bricks fell over her-like she had missed the key line in some grand joke. She looked more confused now, holding her head with a painful expression on her face. "This is what I get for living on an island and being afraid of water..." she thought, and looked up at Alastor and was glad she didn't speak that out loud. "OK then...so what exactly is your relationship with TOM?" She asked, unsure of what to really say.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 pm

"I was hired by his employer, a young woman about a year or 2 older than me, there was something that happened, and I wound up here, and he stole Onishe from me. I now desire to make his face implode." He replied.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 am

Alastor wrote:"I was hired by his employer, a young woman about a year or 2 older than me, there was something that happened, and I wound up here, and he stole Onishe from me. I now desire to make his face implode." He replied.

She didn't want to believe him-not entirely. But she was the one who had been lost to the ages for eighteen years. She had no real other choice to take his word. She sighed, nodding. "You desire to have revenge then? Well if that is the case you'll need to get off this island...despite its coastal beauty-it's still simply a tomb." she replied, rubbing her right arm with her left. She turned towards the darkness of the path and nodded over towards it. "Perhaps your answer awaits you this way" she replied. She started heading into the direction of the path, and then took a sharp left off the path. "Hurry! Or do you want to spend a night here on this remote island?" she exclaimed.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:11 pm

"Not a chance." Alastor replied as he followed Mina.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekomi Oda Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:24 pm

"...where the heck are all the Kiimelons?!" A hostile groan escaped the mouth of a bewildered and bright blue fox who hanged off the limbs in the canopies above. The jungle was pretty dense and thick up here as it was below, but Nekomi 'Neko' Oda was determined to get her hands on a Kiimelon...! But, simply couldn't remember where to find such delicacies! In truth, Kiimelon were a rather odd offshoot of Hydromelon, which grew in water; she was supposed to be looking in the depths near falls and streams, not the top of canopies! However, the woman was insistent that they grew up high in the trees like Coconuts and Bananas! "Where is that shitty fruit..??! By the time I find one, I won't want it after all this bull shit...!" the Kitsune Ronin grumbled, her sword rattling against her hip as she ambled her scantily clad body through the trees, continuing her search in vain!

As she reached for a vine, the yokai grabbed something else instead!:

Izula Jungle Dejfh09-698f0bfa-62ee-47f1-809e-2fdc34e83a87

A Speckled Cloa Clonger hissed and started to swing itself towards her to bite her! Its wide, elongating jaws could easily wrap itself around the Kitsune's head and allow it to devour even someone as curvaceous as Nekomi whole! It planned to do just that, however-

"OI-!!!!" Screamed the wide, white eyed, furious kitsune as she gripped the thing's neck behind its eyes! The beast's ominous hiss turned into a high pitched squeak as she suddenly ripped all 8 feet of it's body from the upper growth and threw it down into the undergrowth with an added: "-PISS OFF!!"

She watched it fall into the said undergrowth, smaller limbs snapping and other animals moving about as the thing wriggled and slithered off with haste! Nekomi blew steam from her flared nostrils, then looked over with irritated lidded eyes at the other slithering creatures in the trees, whom gave her a wider breadth thereafter! "Hmp!" She scowled, and then resumed her fruitless search for fruit!
Nekomi Oda
Nekomi Oda
Recruit
Recruit

Leon Ravenwood and Miiryuu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down