Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one avaliable on the Nightmare Apocalypse forum?

Go down

Any one avaliable on the Nightmare Apocalypse forum? Empty Any one avaliable on the Nightmare Apocalypse forum?

Post  Usagi Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 am

Hi, I'm Usagi; most of you who talk to me call me Usa-chan for short Razz

I was just curious, if there is anyone avaliable to play with on the Galiavan Nightmare Forum who'd like to meet my character (who is a human now) in Danton City while I continue to build up that empty forum, searching for survivors. I don't mind who or what plays with me. Whether the scenario be with the normal Roleplay, or have Vore in it (heh, I guess I won't mind being bait for once Razz), even if it has Ecchi/Etchi; and I do not mind providing the Fan Service ^_- (I'm a small time writer, though I've been told I should publish my works countless times ^_^). And lastly, I do not mind how many people rp with me at once in there; and you can be good, evil, or neutral-it won't matter to me Razz

I'll be around that category for a while; building what ever is needed of Danton to make it look not so empty anymore.

Okeh Dokeh-I hope to catch any of you who can later then! Razz

-Usagi
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down