The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  Ferah on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Ferah entered the back alley, locking the door behind her with the brass key that she slipped around her neck on it's chain. The small brass piece fell between the hills of her breasts-sucked down into them as if the cleavage had been given life and ate the key in one swallow... She turned to the stack of kegs. The dim light cast from the torchs of the alley was just enough to see the barrels she was looking for. The cool alley was a great place to store the kegs and it let in the mountain air. She breathed in and out, glad to get some fresh air now that she was no longer in the pub. She started work on one of the heavy kegs, and she started to roll it over to the door.
avatar
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-03-08

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  Countess Catherine on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:07 am

The Countess sat upon a wine cask that was stored in this particular back alley. She had removed her armored gloves and were filing the nails underneath. She had no idea why her instincts told her to come out this way, but some how she felt it was crucial. There had been some shady business when the city went under lock down. Even yet, it seems that the 'threat' was still prevalent. She wondered, if her other Ashen kin were exempt from this alien invasion or not? Seemed possible, given the Vampire's dark origins. Yet, she still was unsure.

She looked about, feeling a shift in the balance and her ruby lips smiled. "Interesting." she says, looking up at the sky, at the presence of a bloody colored aurora borealis glimmering above. "I wonder if this is a sign for greater things to come." she purred, slipping her gloves over her pale delicate hands.
avatar
Countess Catherine
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  Kiko Aihara on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:23 pm

(From here)

Kiko took herself to venturing around the backside of the Amythest Tavern, stumbling a little as she made her way around back, to the back alleys beyond. Paths with brick at either side allowed her to lean drunkenly upon one every now and then, to allow herself some balance. She couldn't for the life of her, remember which way it was again, but she was told of a short cut which would lead to the Shamrock Inn that was behind this pub. "...or was it the back area behind the Drunken Leprechaun?" she slurred, thinking to herself out loud. Her hazy mind was unable to correct her, to scream 'yes you daft girl, you're only getting yourself lost!', and instead just warm and hazy blank spots where she didn't even think at all remained. She stood there for a moment, then shook her head, clapping her face. "D-damn it... I shouldn't have dranks so-*HIC* much...." she moaned, but it was always the case when she was angry. She'd drink past her usual limit, and then she'd be plastered and wake up elsewhere without an idea why she was there to begin with! She needed to sober herself up, less she get herself into trouble. This city was still...foreign to her. Anywhere else in the Empire, she felt right at home. This city was... like a maze, however. She decided to go straight, then hung a left. This way, she hoped, would lead her back to the main road or city square at the very least. "Either this way will lead me to town, or perhaps if I'm....lucky enough...back to my room! *HIC*" she hiccuped again, eyes drowsy and her body weak, free hand clutching onto the strap of her bag as she continued her way further down the bleak, and empty corridors of the Ithteca Back Alleys.
avatar
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-08-01
Age : 27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  The Black Dragon on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:13 am

The Black Dragon soared above the dark skies undetected thanks to his black scales. He had not been in the area for some time so the layout was somewhat unfamiliar to him for the moment, especially after it's recent attack. He slowly descended on his bat like wings, landing in a large secluded back alley that once held a building a few years back, but had since been cleared away. The one bit of geography I CAN remember, and it's some drunken fools old shack from fifty years ago... the beast thought, his glowing blue eyes blinking in the darkness.

He had just returned from Domescadia, and he was tired from a non-stop flight from the north. Tired, and hungry. Soaring across the empty Blackmoth ocean now devoid of the Lux Kingdom, there wasn't anything of substantial size to take in from his flight. He lay there, curled in the darkness, wings clasped around his back, his tail bent around him. He would have to rest, then head towards Beijio where he had seen a farm. His stomach bellowed with hunger though, and it irritated TBD to no end, when his keen senses picked up something...exotic.

Sniffing the air, he rose his long neck and head, his long brown hair flowing around the thick neck as he turned towards the scent, a rousing, stomach aching, mouth watering scent...

A girl, stumbling in the alley towards him, yet somehow unaware of his presence, was quickly approaching. He blinked his glowing blue gaze upon her...plump, curvaceous body. She was of Beijionese descent he could tell, but was generously formed with a body fitting of a countess. Delicious. He thought, feeling his grey tongue glide across his serrated scales.

She was drunk, intoxicated on the nostalgic scent of Scardian Ale, another one of those 'things' he missed so dearly. This made his actions, though less noble, easier to pull off. He raised his body, and prepared to confront the soon to be meal. By Corveyus' Fortunes, and Scar'd's Blessing did you happen across me, little one! He thought, slurping his long forked tongue once again, belly rumbling with anticipation!
avatar
The Black Dragon
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  Kiko Aihara on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:26 am

Kiko wobbled her way into the alley, her calf high boots scraping against the brick wall to her left in which she was currently leaning upon. She dragged her drunken body across it before switching to lean on the right wall when---

"-ooOOF!" she exclaimed, feeling the cobble stone path beneath her crunch against her squishy body. She winced, partially bashing her knee and let out a yelp of pain from feeling her right wrist and elbow connect with the ground. "Owie-owie-ow-ow-ouch!" she hissed, drunkenly rolling from her right side onto her stomach, her large breasts flattening against the cobble stones beneath her as she got to her knees and looked up at the stars, rubbing her bruising elbow. "Never again... not going to drink like this...ever ag-*HIC*-AGAIN!" she exclaimed, ebony eyes wide and her face blushing like a glowing red coal!
avatar
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-08-01
Age : 27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  The Black Dragon on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:12 am

TBD looked on, observing the girl falling over with some embarrassment. If he could frown, he would. It was almost pitiful and sad to watch a human this intoxicated by that which he could no longer have, though given if he was able to again, he supposed his first nights would be much like hers. However, he was quite sure, when he woke up, it wouldn't be in a dragon's belly.

As she sat there, he moved with slinking grace of a cat, manipulating his long neck down and around and simply, lowered his open, dripping maw over her head. He didn't grasp, but he went deep enough that his snout was between the valleys of her breasts, and his jaw was against her upper back. His grey tongue slapped around her cheeks, dragging up and around her chin as her face was quickly bathed with saliva. His tongue tasting her warm, silky flesh made his stomach growl, and it reverberated through his maw as he slowly began to tighten the jaws closed to seal the delicious young woman's fate for good.
avatar
The Black Dragon
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  Kiko Aihara on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:35 am

The Black Dragon wrote:TBD looked on, observing the girl falling over with some embarrassment. If he could frown, he would. It was almost pitiful and sad to watch a human this intoxicated by that which he could no longer have, though given if he was able to again, he supposed his first nights would be much like hers. However, he was quite sure, when he woke up, it wouldn't be in a dragon's belly.

As she sat there, he moved with slinking grace of a cat, manipulating his long neck down and around and simply, lowered his open, dripping maw over her head. He didn't grasp, but he went deep enough that his snout was between the valleys of her breasts, and his jaw was against her upper back. His grey tongue slapped around her cheeks, dragging up and around her chin as her face was quickly bathed with saliva. His tongue tasting her warm, silky flesh made his stomach growl, and it reverberated through his maw as he slowly began to tighten the jaws closed to seal the delicious young woman's fate for good.

For one moment, she could see the night sky, then a dark shape, then...nothing. She blinked, only to be sure she hadn't simply closed her eyes, yet it yielded any results to bring back the night sky. Her ears naturally began to sharpen its hearing in lieu of her seemingly failed visual acuity. "Who...turned *HIC* out the ligh-*HIC*-lights?!" her voice, seeming as if to echo from a deep chasm, which threw her for a loop. It was her skin, now caking with something sticky and warm which caused her to stiffen her body, arms being shot up even as she gasped in disgust, only to be met with something tough, leathery to the touch, and scaled. "Ew-ew-ew-what the hell-?!" she started to complain, feeling the humid air rushing around her, the warm fluid running down the back of her neck and beginning to mat her hair. She then felt the slithering coil of something long, snaking around her neck, rubbing against her cheeks and lapping up and down the front of her face from forehead to chin. Slime trailed this smooth, fleshy object, and covering her nose made her choke and cough, trying to let out a disgusted warble. She then heard a low, groaning rumble emanate around her head which, coupled with the light between the cracks of the teeth allowed her to finally realize she was in something's mouth!

"Ahhhhck!" she exclaimed, spitting up saliva dragging her butt down, her knees slipping across the cobble stone flooring as she slides from under the chomping jaw as it is about to clamp onto her! Her hair had beads of saliva dripping from down her head, and the young woman quickly scrambled forward, tripping over herself before falling onto her back, obsidian eyes wide as she looked upon the night sky itself in draconic form. She felt her purse slip from her shoulders as she backed away, back crawling, not letting the big scaly thing from her sight---till she felt the back of her head hit a wall. "S-stay away from me-*HIC*ME!" She shook in fear, her back sliding up the brick wall now, but everything was blurry thanks to the saliva which caked her contacts with greasy fluid. She tried to wipe it out, but it was almost impossible, only seeing things at close perspectives, and the Dragon, was one of them...
avatar
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-08-01
Age : 27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  The Black Dragon on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:39 am

Kiko Aihara wrote:
The Black Dragon wrote:TBD looked on, observing the girl falling over with some embarrassment. If he could frown, he would. It was almost pitiful and sad to watch a human this intoxicated by that which he could no longer have, though given if he was able to again, he supposed his first nights would be much like hers. However, he was quite sure, when he woke up, it wouldn't be in a dragon's belly.

As she sat there, he moved with slinking grace of a cat, manipulating his long neck down and around and simply, lowered his open, dripping maw over her head. He didn't grasp, but he went deep enough that his snout was between the valleys of her breasts, and his jaw was against her upper back. His grey tongue slapped around her cheeks, dragging up and around her chin as her face was quickly bathed with saliva. His tongue tasting her warm, silky flesh made his stomach growl, and it reverberated through his maw as he slowly began to tighten the jaws closed to seal the delicious young woman's fate for good.

For one moment, she could see the night sky, then a dark shape, then...nothing. She blinked, only to be sure she hadn't simply closed her eyes, yet it yielded any results to bring back the night sky. Her ears naturally began to sharpen its hearing in lieu of her seemingly failed visual acuity. "Who...turned *HIC* out the ligh-*HIC*-lights?!" her voice, seeming as if to echo from a deep chasm, which threw her for a loop. It was her skin, now caking with something sticky and warm which caused her to stiffen her body, arms being shot up even as she gasped in disgust, only to be met with something tough, leathery to the touch, and scaled. "Ew-ew-ew-what the hell-?!" she started to complain, feeling the humid air rushing around her, the warm fluid running down the back of her neck and beginning to mat her hair. She then felt the slithering coil of something long, snaking around her neck, rubbing against her cheeks and lapping up and down the front of her face from forehead to chin. Slime trailed this smooth, fleshy object, and covering her nose made her choke and cough, trying to let out a disgusted warble. She then heard a low, groaning rumble emanate around her head which, coupled with the light between the cracks of the teeth allowed her to finally realize she was in something's mouth!

"Ahhhhck!" she exclaimed, spitting up saliva dragging her butt down, her knees slipping across the cobble stone flooring as she slides from under the chomping jaw as it is about to clamp onto her! Her hair had beads of saliva dripping from down her head, and the young woman quickly scrambled forward, tripping over herself before falling onto her back, obsidian eyes wide as she looked upon the night sky itself in draconic form. She felt her purse slip from her shoulders as she backed away, back crawling, not letting the big scaly thing from her sight---till she felt the back of her head hit a wall. "S-stay away from me-*HIC*ME!" She shook in fear, her back sliding up the brick wall now, but everything was blurry thanks to the saliva which caked her contacts with greasy fluid. She tried to wipe it out, but it was almost impossible, only seeing things at close perspectives, and the Dragon, was one of them...

TBD blinked, surprised by her speed and evasion, so much so that he was at first impressed that she was capable of such feats despite being intoxicated. However, as he shifted his head, growling in a low, terrible tone... he noticed that the woman was indeed still very much drunk and had not escaped far before remaining idle. He would have frowned if possible, but alas... this made acquiring his dinner an easier task.

He licked his jagged teeth with the long grey tongue, his eyes focusing on her lovely form. She was really cute he had to admit, someone who otherwise looked hard to court. Unfortunately for her, her latest suitor was going to be her last; but he was sure to leave quite satisfied. On all fours, he approached his cowering meal, his muzzle hovering about her breasts, pressing against them, raising his head so they'd lift, his nostrils sucking in air before they reached a point where they slipped against his scaly nose, falling with a bobble. She smelled quite entrancing as well, despite the alcohol. He licked his maw, slowly.
avatar
The Black Dragon
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  Kiko Aihara on Fri May 12, 2017 4:47 am

The Black Dragon wrote:
TBD blinked, surprised by her speed and evasion, so much so that he was at first impressed that she was capable of such feats despite being intoxicated. However, as he shifted his head, growling in a low, terrible tone... he noticed that the woman was indeed still very much drunk and had not escaped far before remaining idle. He would have frowned if possible, but alas... this made acquiring his dinner an easier task.

He licked his jagged teeth with the long grey tongue, his eyes focusing on her lovely form. She was really cute he had to admit, someone who otherwise looked hard to court. Unfortunately for her, her latest suitor was going to be her last; but he was sure to leave quite satisfied. On all fours, he approached his cowering meal, his muzzle hovering about her breasts, pressing against them, raising his head so they'd lift, his nostrils sucking in air before they reached a point where they slipped against his scaly nose, falling with a bobble. She smelled quite entrancing as well, despite the alcohol. He licked his maw, slowly.

Kiki shivered in her inebriated state, double vision impairing her sight as the creature drew closer! "P-Please..." she gulped, sure that she felt its saliva running down her neck, yet couldn't tell if the creature was real yet. She didn't know if she could reason with it. "I-I'm on an import-tant quest! I-I can't--ahh!" She gasped, feeling its muzzle against her breasts, his head lifting, causing them to rise, before they dropped and bobbled with their size and weight. She shivered again, lips trembling as she saw the long grey tongue glide across his maw in a slow, deliberate manner. She gulped. I'm... going to die...

"Please... I need to look for him..." she pleaded, feeling warm tears well up, her lips pursed into a slightly parted frown.
avatar
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-08-01
Age : 27

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  The Black Dragon on Fri May 12, 2017 5:09 am

Kiko Aihara wrote:
The Black Dragon wrote:
TBD blinked, surprised by her speed and evasion, so much so that he was at first impressed that she was capable of such feats despite being intoxicated. However, as he shifted his head, growling in a low, terrible tone... he noticed that the woman was indeed still very much drunk and had not escaped far before remaining idle. He would have frowned if possible, but alas... this made acquiring his dinner an easier task.

He licked his jagged teeth with the long grey tongue, his eyes focusing on her lovely form. She was really cute he had to admit, someone who otherwise looked hard to court. Unfortunately for her, her latest suitor was going to be her last; but he was sure to leave quite satisfied. On all fours, he approached his cowering meal, his muzzle hovering about her breasts, pressing against them, raising his head so they'd lift, his nostrils sucking in air before they reached a point where they slipped against his scaly nose, falling with a bobble. She smelled quite entrancing as well, despite the alcohol. He licked his maw, slowly.

Kiki shivered in her inebriated state, double vision impairing her sight as the creature drew closer! "P-Please..." she gulped, sure that she felt its saliva running down her neck, yet couldn't tell if the creature was real yet. She didn't know if she could reason with it. "I-I'm on an import-tant quest! I-I can't--ahh!" She gasped, feeling its muzzle against her breasts, his head lifting, causing them to rise, before they dropped and bobbled with their size and weight. She shivered again, lips trembling as she saw the long grey tongue glide across his maw in a slow, deliberate manner. She gulped. I'm... going to die...

"Please... I need to look for him..." she pleaded, feeling warm tears well up, her lips pursed into a slightly parted frown.

The Black Dragon did pause, for a moment or two. It was only natural for people to realise their regrets before they were put to rest; in this case, becoming a hearty bountiful meal! He did, for a slight moment feel regret himself as he widened his jaws and moved over her head and shoulders, clamping lightly down. He felt a bit ashamed in what he was, what he was doing. Very rare given how long he's had to adjust to this form. As he was once told: 'How does one feel about the cow they are about to slaughter? Do you feel pity for it? Its life. Eat or be eaten.'

His saliva soaked through her cardigan and shirt, making them dark stains as his lower jaw nuzzled between her lovely bosom. His grey tongue rolled around her neck, lathering her face as he pressed his fore paws upon the brick wall she had backed into, digging his claws into the masonry as he jerked her body up in quick motions, dragging her back against the wall as he did so, slowly engulfing her curvy frame as he prepared to feast openly on his easy prey.
avatar
The Black Dragon
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amythest Pub (Back Alley)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum