One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Roin Agan on Mon May 26, 2014 1:33 am

Maemi Masamune wrote:-------------------------------------------------------------

Maemi looked through the window at the latest test subject. "Test Subject #048. "Seifer"; he has volunteered for this study on his own free will." Maemi states, turning to her Assistant Roin Agan. "Go inside and I'll begin the procedure." she then pats the woman's shoulder and smiles. "No worries, you'll be fine!"

Roin nodded. "Well he says he's a demon; I'm still trying to ascertain such...just keep an eye on him for me, okay?" she asked before entering. She looks over to the blond haired man and folds her arms. "Okay Mimi, what should we do first?" she asks before approaching the subject sitting in the chair. She bows in front of him, cocking an eyebrow. "So...Seifer is it?" she asks.

_________________
avatar
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon May 26, 2014 1:41 am

Seifer couldn't help but have his eyes gaze downward at the purple-haired woman's dangling breasts as she bowed before him, asking his name. Her name tag stated "Roin Agan." Seifer chuckled. "Seifer it is, Roin. What is it exactly you'd like to find out about me?"

Seifer sniffed the air, almost sensually, picking up Roin's scent. It sent shivers through him. "You're a fine specimen yourself."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Maemi Masamune on Mon May 26, 2014 1:51 am

"We're going to test the hardware and see if he's compatible with it." came Maemi's voice via an intercom. "I want you to have him swallow that pill I told you about earlier; and then Seifer I want you to transform into something very large. It can be anything you like, it just has to be over 5 tons so I can get an accurate weight, alright?" the loudspeaker said again. As Roin and Seifer would notice, a magic mirror hid Maemi from view as she gave these orders via the intercom.

_________________


Current Attire: Scientist
avatar
Maemi Masamune
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Roin Agan on Mon May 26, 2014 1:53 am

"Tch." she scoffed, returning her posture to normal with a slight blush as she placed an arm under her breasts. "Thanks. Now swallow this damn pill and don't get any funny ideas. I'm going to ask though when and where were you born." she says pulling a pill from her pocket and handed it over to him. She found the way he took in her scent to be quite disturbing and it made her bite her tongue to keep her from shivering back.

_________________
avatar
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon May 26, 2014 2:05 am

Seifer snickered and took the pill from her hand, popped it into his mouth and gave a disturbingly audible swallow as he gulped it down. He kept his eyes on Roin the entire time. "No funny ideas, huh? Guess there's no sense of humor here. And you want to know where I was born?"

Seifer stands from the chair, starts pacing slowly back and forth. "Me, I was born from the darkest depths of the universe, from the primordial chaos and destruction that is a natural part of the fabric of space-time. So, 'where' or 'when' are not really great terms to use in describing my birth, and therefore cannot really be of help in that department. But...I can certainly make myself over 5 tons."

Seifer suddenly began to tremble before Roin and before she knew it, his skin was turning a reptilian blue, covering in scales, and he was expanding, destroying the clothes he was wearing, tearing them to shreds. A large shadow was cast over her as he grew upwards and outwards, his hands and feet turning into claws, a long whippings tail out his back, and his neck elongating high above her. In mere moments, he stood a magnificent dragon, claws and mouth larger than Roin herself.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Maemi Masamune on Mon May 26, 2014 2:21 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer snickered and took the pill from her hand, popped it into his mouth and gave a disturbingly audible swallow as he gulped it down. He kept his eyes on Roin the entire time. "No funny ideas, huh? Guess there's no sense of humor here. And you want to know where I was born?"

Seifer stands from the chair, starts pacing slowly back and forth. "Me, I was born from the darkest depths of the universe, from the primordial chaos and destruction that is a natural part of the fabric of space-time. So, 'where' or 'when' are not really great terms to use in describing my birth, and therefore cannot really be of help in that department. But...I can certainly make myself over 5 tons."

Seifer suddenly began to tremble before Roin and before she knew it, his skin was turning a reptilian blue, covering in scales, and he was expanding, destroying the clothes he was wearing, tearing them to shreds. A large shadow was cast over her as he grew upwards and outwards, his hands and feet turning into claws, a long whippings tail out his back, and his neck elongating high above her. In mere moments, he stood a magnificent dragon, claws and mouth larger than Roin herself.

"Ah yes, very good. Now try as you might to eat Roin there, you will find yourself unable to. The reason why? That pill I have given you is full of nano-bites that are as we speak, are inhibiting some of your brain functioning. No worries, you're still quite the fearsome predator, but I made it specifically for this exercise that no matter what you do, you'll find yourself unable to swallow her or consume her. As long as Roin is alive, she's off the menu. However I must ask if the nano-machines have effected your health in any other way? Do you still see fine? How is your hearing compared to before the pill was swallowed?" she asked.

_________________


Current Attire: Scientist
avatar
Maemi Masamune
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Roin Agan on Mon May 26, 2014 2:31 am

Maemi Masamune wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer snickered and took the pill from her hand, popped it into his mouth and gave a disturbingly audible swallow as he gulped it down. He kept his eyes on Roin the entire time. "No funny ideas, huh? Guess there's no sense of humor here. And you want to know where I was born?"

Seifer stands from the chair, starts pacing slowly back and forth. "Me, I was born from the darkest depths of the universe, from the primordial chaos and destruction that is a natural part of the fabric of space-time. So, 'where' or 'when' are not really great terms to use in describing my birth, and therefore cannot really be of help in that department. But...I can certainly make myself over 5 tons."

Seifer suddenly began to tremble before Roin and before she knew it, his skin was turning a reptilian blue, covering in scales, and he was expanding, destroying the clothes he was wearing, tearing them to shreds. A large shadow was cast over her as he grew upwards and outwards, his hands and feet turning into claws, a long whippings tail out his back, and his neck elongating high above her. In mere moments, he stood a magnificent dragon, claws and mouth larger than Roin herself.

"Ah yes, very good. Now try as you might to eat Roin there, you will find yourself unable to. The reason why? That pill I have given you is full of nano-bites that are as we speak, are inhibiting some of your brain functioning. No worries, you're still quite the fearsome predator, but I made it specifically for this exercise that no matter what you do, you'll find yourself unable to swallow her or consume her. As long as Roin is alive, she's off the menu. However I must ask if the nano-machines have effected your health in any other way? Do you still see fine? How is your hearing compared to before the pill was swallowed?" she asked.

Roin's eyes were wide with terror. She turns to the mirror with the same expression as well as interlaced confusion and disgust. "M-Maemi?! You did'nt say he could transform into a full scale dragon! What the hell are you thinking by sending me in here all unprepared? I'm not your lousy Guinea Pig!" she exclaimed, before turning to the Dragon form of Seifer. She also audibly gulped and took a step back. "W-wow. C-can you even talk in that form?" she asked the dragon, that being the next question. Then the thought of Maemi sending her in here with this monster that could very much eat her if not for the damn nano-machines he had in his system. The thoughts dawned on her that he could have swallowed her earlier if she didn't give him the pill. This thought made her shiver and her heart skip a beat. "Dammit Maemi, if I wasn't locked in here I'd strangle you..." she exhales softly under her breath.

_________________
avatar
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon May 26, 2014 2:37 am

Seifer did notice that his primal need to feed on woman-kind was stunted. It was a very strange sensation, as he was almost always hungry to satiate that need. However, his other primal urges were not so easily stunted. That being to kill. To invoke fear, pain, and suffering in his prey. He kept his very large eyes on Roin, who looked back up at him filled with that very fear he desired, and while he wasn't hungry, he was certainly predatory. He growled in response to Maemi, "I can assure you that I am indeed in perfect health, despite your nanites curbing my hunger. My sight is perfect, my hearing as excellent as ever, and my smell as keen as can be."

Seifer's dragon form took a step forward toward Roin, shaking the complex and getting sexy, horrified gasps out of her. "All predatory instincts remain intact."

He lifted one on his large claws, Roin's wide, white eyes stuck on it while she trembled, and suddenly several slithering tentacles tore threw his paw and started making their way toward Roin.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Roin Agan on Mon May 26, 2014 2:47 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer did notice that his primal need to feed on woman-kind was stunted. It was a very strange sensation, as he was almost always hungry to satiate that need. However, his other primal urges were not so easily stunted. That being to kill. To invoke fear, pain, and suffering in his prey. He kept his very large eyes on Roin, who looked back up at him filled with that very fear he desired, and while he wasn't hungry, he was certainly predatory. He growled in response to Maemi, "I can assure you that I am indeed in perfect health, despite your nanites curbing my hunger. My sight is perfect, my hearing as excellent as ever, and my smell as keen as can be."

Seifer's dragon form took a step forward toward Roin, shaking the complex and getting sexy, horrified gasps out of her. "All predatory instincts remain intact."

He lifted one on his large claws, Roin's wide, white eyes stuck on it while she trembled, and suddenly several slithering tentacles tore threw his paw and started making their way toward Roin.

Roin felt sweat run down the sides of her face, her heart beat raising and her large horrified eyes wide with terror as the tentacle things slithered out of one of his large claws!

She felt almost paralyzed as she backed up for the door, keeping her eyes on the tentacles and only turned towards the mirror once screaming: "Abort! Mimi, abort! I-I am not risking my life over this!" She exclaimed, looking back to the tentacles to see that they were almost upon her. "Damn!" She screamed, jumping to avoid the tentacles from slamming into her, they instead slammed into the door and caused it to bend inward. She gasped, large mostly white eyes looked from the door to the Dragon's face. His eyes were devoid of sympathy, what she saw instead was primal instinct and a pinch of sadism. "Oh Gods...what did we bring here?!" she exclaimed, still laying upon her chest on the floor, her body half turned towards the direction of the beast.

_________________
avatar
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Maemi Masamune on Mon May 26, 2014 2:57 am

Maemi smiled. "Don't worry Roin, after all I placed a serum in the mix that will help disable Seifer's functions if he were to get this way. Hmm... to take his hunger away from you seemed to have an intense response to kill you... but in a few minutes he'll be as cuddly as a kitten!" she says activating the nano machines fail safe serum...

...

Then the door was dented in by Seifer's attack on Roin. She blinked, and activated it again and yet the tentacles still kept coming. "Wha-this isn't rig-" she half turned when she noticed the serum bot inside the test tube sitting right beside the window. She blinked, grabbed it, inspected it and then cried out in terror. "SHIT! I forgot to add that to the pill!!!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up into the air, eyes wide in fear behind her glasses as she watches helplessly as Roin is left at the Dragon's mercy. "Fuck, Roin! Don't get killed! I'll be riiiight back!" she exclaimed with a nervous chuckle, running away from the window to the shotgun rack which she unlocked with a shaky hand, becoming even more shaky as she loaded the weapon with volt-fire ammunition. "Dammit, I knew there was something I forgot, and it wasn't that fish taco either.. fuck." she exclaimed, loading 11 shells into the gun before returning to the door. She tried opening it, but it would not budge. "Shit! I can't get in there!" she exclaimed.

_________________


Current Attire: Scientist
avatar
Maemi Masamune
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon May 26, 2014 3:04 am

Before Roin could make another move, she felt one of the tentacles wrap around her left leg, causing her to scream. Another encircled her left leg up to her thigh, holding it tightly while the one around her right continued slithering up underneath her dress. As it traversed up her leg, her dress began to tear along the seems, exposing the skin of her luscious right reg and the pantyhose hidden beneath. It passed underneath her ass and brushed up against her nether regions, putting pressure on her womanhood, as it continued to climb. Its cold scales ventured over her abs, underneath the cloth of the bra holding her ample breasts, threatening to reach her neck. The cloth snapped, allowing the orbs to fall free, and her struggling and now tattered dress caused her left breast to bounce out of her shirt.

All the while, two more wrapped around her arms to keep her from struggling, and finally one around her waist. She was dragged away from the door on her back, closer to the dragon and beneath his shadow.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Roin Agan on Mon May 26, 2014 3:13 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Before Roin could make another move, she felt one of the tentacles wrap around her left leg, causing her to scream. Another encircled her left leg up to her thigh, holding it tightly while the one around her right continued slithering up underneath her dress. As it traversed up her leg, her dress began to tear along the seems, exposing the skin of her luscious right reg and the pantyhose hidden beneath. It passed underneath her ass and brushed up against her nether regions, putting pressure on her womanhood, as it continued to climb. Its cold scales ventured over her abs, underneath the cloth of the bra holding her ample breasts, threatening to reach her neck. The cloth snapped, allowing the orbs to fall free, and her struggling and now tattered dress caused her left breast to bounce out of her shirt.

All the while, two more wrapped around her arms to keep her from struggling, and finally one around her waist. She was dragged away from the door on her back, closer to the dragon and beneath his shadow.

"Mimi!!!" she screamed, eyes wide and watery as the former soldier felt the coil and tether of the beast's tentacle wrap under her and around her woman hood before slithering up and destroy her bra. Her left pale breast leapt from her white shirt as the Dragon pulled her back! She let out another terrified scream, Her bare right leg jutting out from her tattered dress and exposed some of her black lace from her thong as she was dragged towards the dragon! Her fingers clenched and her head shook left to right, her braided ponytail swinging left to right as she was dragged towards the monster! "Mimi!!!" she cried out again!

_________________
avatar
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon May 26, 2014 3:25 am

Roin's cries to Maemi were cut off as the tentacle that had tattered her bra finally made its way several times around her neck and squeezed. As if her eyes weren't wide enough already, they now bulged out of Roin's face, and she could only make terrified whimpers as she was dragged beneath the behemoth before her.

The tentacles squeezed her entire body, almost breaking her bones, causing her spine to arc and her muscles to burn. Her pale breast and face filled with blood that could no longer circulate, her eyes tearing. She shivered and struggled in complete panic, barely able to move. She was unable to do anything but watch as the claw the tentacles had stemmed from slowly came down upon her, blocking out the light, the world darkening. She literally couldn't close her eyes due to the pressure of being squeezed. The most she could do was let out tiny squeals and slightly turn her head as if that may avoid the inevitable crushing that was coming in mere moments.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Roin Agan on Mon May 26, 2014 3:38 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Roin's cries to Maemi were cut off as the tentacle that had tattered her bra finally made its way several times around her neck and squeezed. As if her eyes weren't wide enough already, they now bulged out of Roin's face, and she could only make terrified whimpers as she was dragged beneath the behemoth before her.

The tentacles squeezed her entire body, almost breaking her bones, causing her spine to arc and her muscles to burn. Her pale breast and face filled with blood that could no longer circulate, her eyes tearing. She shivered and struggled in complete panic, barely able to move. She was unable to do anything but watch as the claw the tentacles had stemmed from slowly came down upon her, blocking out the light, the world darkening. She literally couldn't close her eyes due to the pressure of being squeezed. The most she could do was let out tiny squeals and slightly turn her head as if that may avoid the inevitable crushing that was coming in mere moments.

She squirmed and twitched like a worm struggling on the end of a hook. Spasming as the tentacles were choking her on not only on an uncomfortable scale, but it was causing her face to slowly become blue. Her wide cracked red and teary eyes shot at the lowering claw, gasping with soft squeaks and complaints that were otherwise unheard. In her panic for air she gripped the tentacles with her fingers, breaking and pulling back nails on her fingers as the claw came steadily down upon her while her mind still scrambled. "N-No!" she exhaled weakly, wishing that she could claw at the tentacle around her neck, her thighs raising and her heeled shoes clicking against the ground, hiking up more of her skirt. Blood was dripping down her nostrils and mouth, (she had bit her tongue in the process of being strangled) mixing with the saliva that rolled over her lower lip as her vision blurred and her ears felt like they were going to pop. The increased pressure was almost too much, she felt her reddened face begin to turn a shade of purple, her purple eyes rolling back. Her breasts bounced in her thrashes and struggles as the claw was something she could not protect herself from. She watched as her minds eye, almost in an out of body experience showed her body crushed and mangled under the Dragon's weight, and this caused Roin, despite the strangulation and lack of possible air to produce a bone chilling scream.

_________________
avatar
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon May 26, 2014 3:48 am

Roin suddenly found herself able to let out a bone-chilling scream as the tentacles let go of her and retreated back into the claw from whence they came. After the scream, she gasped for more air than she ever had in her life, but it hurt her whole body, which had just been ravaged. She choked up blood, her body shivering, breasts jiggling and eyes crying. She had but a moment to snap back to reality when she realized that her moment ago out of body experience was about to become a real experience. She hadn't the strength to move when it dawned on her that she was still beneath the massive, incoming claw.

She looked up to see that it was inches away from her and her once blue face went pale. She screamed bloody murder as she felt the cold scales touch her face and the pressure across her entire body. It wasn't much at first, but it was quickly increasing, becoming painful. In a few more seconds...she'd break.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Maemi Masamune on Mon May 26, 2014 3:56 am

Maemi went back to the magic-mirror, from her window side she saw as the claw descended upon Roin! This caused the Scientist to exclaim with a terrified wail as she let the shotgun fall onto the chair and cup her face with her hands: "ROIIIN!!!!!" She screamed, glistening shaky eyes behind her flashing glasses as she watched the dragon squish her ''borrowed'' lab assistant!

_________________


Current Attire: Scientist
avatar
Maemi Masamune
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Roin Agan on Mon May 26, 2014 4:06 am

Roin screams were cut to a guttural wheeze as the pressure fell upon her. Her head turned into the space above her right shoulder as the pounds began to flatten her out. She felt her cheek smash against the scaly claw and could feel the ground beneath her cave in as she realized that her fate had been sealed. "na-griblf-" she gurgled out a wet mess of words as her eyes were pushed from her sockets and her skull flattened, squishing her brain to a paste as the full force of the dragon's claw was pressed down upon her! Blood sprayed from the corners of the claws, her knees bent opposite of which they were supposed to-her fingers twitching around the Dragon's palm before stilling in their claw like grasp. A wet scream could have been heard as Roin was crushed under more then five tons of muscle and scales. Blood pooled from the small crater she was embedded into, and once removed, Roin's flattened bloody body would be almost unrecognizable; but her terrified vacant face could still be made out even as blood, bones and cloth trailed with the beast's palm like stretching gum.

_________________
avatar
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon May 26, 2014 4:29 am

Little did Maemi know that Seifer could see straight through the magic mirror, but he kept it a secret to himself for now. From his peripheral vision he could see her absolutely horrified expression, hands over her mouth, quivering eyes, as he lifted his claw and revealed the gruesome remains of roin. Tattered, blood and organ soaked clothes, crushed, bones, torn skin, splattered brains...but still a someone vacant and terrified expression on what survived of her face. Maemi couldn't turn away as the dragon opened its enormous maw and revealed a long, snaking tongue that lapped up the jellied woman. The dragon derived a lot of pleasure from the taste of the ruined Roin. Something growled...and it wasn't the dragon's maw. It was its stomach. That's when it turned directly to Maemi behind the magic mirror.

She knew it could see her, and she had an "oh shit" moment before its tongue lashed out, breaking the glass and wrapping tightly around her waist, pulling her into the room where her assistant had just been flattened.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Maemi Masamune on Mon May 26, 2014 4:40 am

Maemi paled, watching as the beast went from lapping her squashed assistant to looking up at her. "What am I going to tell Ruf-oh shit." Within seconds the tongue broke through the glass which separated them both, and Maemi could hardly stifle a good scream before she could even think about grabbing the shotgun. It was too late anyhow as the sticky tongue coiled around her torso, allowing her arms to move freely but in the process the tip of the tongue which had blood on it smacked Maemi in the face, coating her with some of Roin's blood and entrails. Wide red eyes and a panicked scream followed as she was reeled into the large room where Roin had perished. "No-no-no no! You can't do this, I'm begging you please, please think about what your doing!!" she cried, her body flipped and twirled upside down, the flaps of her labcoat fell and he could see up her skirt and see the black lacy thong underneath before he flipped her upright again, managing to look down the crevice of her breasts and see the sweat which gathered and dripped down there.

_________________


Current Attire: Scientist
avatar
Maemi Masamune
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon May 26, 2014 4:49 am

Seifer growled, this time from his throat, in response to Maemi's pleas. "I've thought quite a bit about what I'm doing. One gets quite hungry after nanobots stifle their hunger for something they'd normally eat. You'll do perfectly," he chuckled, the hot, putrid air wafting over Maemi and causing her lab coat to once again fly up, revealing her ass and black lacy thong. Her legs scissored in a panic, her breasts jiggling left and right, barely remaining in their confines as the beast opened wide and started to retract his tongue.

She screamed and pleaded bloody murder as she could see down the dark, saliva covered, undulating cavern that was begging to take her. Her glasses fell off onto the tongue and the throat muscles instinctively contracted, swallowing the glasses. As they disappeared from sight, a shiver was sent down Maemi's spine, knowing the same thing was about to happen to her. She shrieked as the dragon snapped its mouth shut, leaving only her kicking legs outside its enormous maw.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Maemi Masamune on Mon May 26, 2014 5:01 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer growled, this time from his throat, in response to Maemi's pleas. "I've thought quite a bit about what I'm doing. One gets quite hungry after nanobots stifle their hunger for something they'd normally eat. You'll do perfectly," he chuckled, the hot, putrid air wafting over Maemi and causing her lab coat to once again fly up, revealing her ass and black lacy thong. Her legs scissored in a panic, her breasts jiggling left and right, barely remaining in their confines as the beast opened wide and started to retract his tongue.

She screamed and pleaded bloody murder as she could see down the dark, saliva covered, undulating cavern that was begging to take her. Her glasses fell off onto the tongue and the throat muscles instinctively contracted, swallowing the glasses. As they disappeared from sight, a shiver was sent down Maemi's spine, knowing the same thing was about to happen to her. She shrieked as the dragon snapped its mouth shut, leaving only her kicking legs outside its enormous maw.

Maemi screamed as her world around her becomes dark and damp. Her legs kicked and scythed the air outside the dripping maw, causing one of her heels to fly from her pantyhose clad foot. The pantyhose soaked right to the skin and sent information straight to Seifer's tastebuds as he suckled and nommed on Maemi. Inside the large contracting throat had enveloped around her, her breasts were slathered by the tongue and were dragging across the muscular organ which relaxed and started massaging her body-coating her heavy with thick saliva as she kicked and screamed. "Oh Gods, what have I done?!" She cried, feeling her body slip further down the sweaty tunnel ahead of her, the walls rippling and squishing against her as she felt the world tilt, the tongue curling around her ass and felt cool and warm air meet at the opening of his maw. Her terrified eyes widened. "NO!!!!" She screamed, feeling both the throat tug her down and the tongue push her lithe and tasty human body down the tight confines of his long and narrow neck. Even as her ears popped when he audibly swallowed, she felt the constricting walls coil around her, strangle her, and pull her slowly down the tight and long fleshy road to his core; outside she would look like an enormous bulge that would be indeed a proper meal for a dragon of his size; and with it the loud shrill screams of Maemi's panicking and wiggling body. Her clothes, waterlogged by the sticky secretions aided her speed as Seifer straightened his neck a little more, and she would soon come plunging down to the center of his being.

_________________


Current Attire: Scientist
avatar
Maemi Masamune
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon May 26, 2014 5:24 am

Maemi Masamune wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer growled, this time from his throat, in response to Maemi's pleas. "I've thought quite a bit about what I'm doing. One gets quite hungry after nanobots stifle their hunger for something they'd normally eat. You'll do perfectly," he chuckled, the hot, putrid air wafting over Maemi and causing her lab coat to once again fly up, revealing her ass and black lacy thong. Her legs scissored in a panic, her breasts jiggling left and right, barely remaining in their confines as the beast opened wide and started to retract his tongue.

She screamed and pleaded bloody murder as she could see down the dark, saliva covered, undulating cavern that was begging to take her. Her glasses fell off onto the tongue and the throat muscles instinctively contracted, swallowing the glasses. As they disappeared from sight, a shiver was sent down Maemi's spine, knowing the same thing was about to happen to her. She shrieked as the dragon snapped its mouth shut, leaving only her kicking legs outside its enormous maw.

Maemi screamed as her world around her becomes dark and damp. Her legs kicked and scythed the air outside the dripping maw, causing one of her heels to fly from her pantyhose clad foot. The pantyhose soaked right to the skin and sent information straight to Seifer's tastebuds as he suckled and nommed on Maemi. Inside the large contracting throat had enveloped around her, her breasts were slathered by the tongue and were dragging across the muscular organ which relaxed and started massaging her body-coating her heavy with thick saliva as she kicked and screamed. "Oh Gods, what have I done?!" She cried, feeling her body slip further down the sweaty tunnel ahead of her, the walls rippling and squishing against her as she felt the world tilt, the tongue curling around her ass and felt cool and warm air meet at the opening of his maw. Her terrified eyes widened. "NO!!!!" She screamed, feeling both the throat tug her down and the tongue push her lithe and tasty human body down the tight confines of his long and narrow neck. Even as her ears popped when he audibly swallowed, she felt the constricting walls coil around her, strangle her, and pull her slowly down the tight and long fleshy road to his core; outside she would look like an enormous bulge that would be indeed a proper meal for a dragon of his size; and with it the loud shrill screams of Maemi's panicking and wiggling body. Her clothes, waterlogged by the sticky secretions aided her speed as Seifer straightened his neck a little more, and she would soon come plunging down to the center of his being.

Seifer savored the screaming and struggling girl within his maw, his saliva slopping all over her, matting her hair and her clothes to her body. The juices sank right through the cloth and he could taste all of her as her sweat, fear, and tears mixed with the tastes of her skin into the swirling, sticky saliva. His whole mouth vibrated with each of her cries and struggles, and she heard her squeal with terror as he swallowed some of the saliva, another preview of what was to come for her. The juices tasted heavenly, ambrosial. She was one of the finest women he'd ever tasted, and he couldn't be sure if it was just her or because of what the nanobots stifled. His tongue massaged her and ravaged her, tasting her while her legs continued to kicks and scissor for dear life outside his mouth. He laughed to himself as he watched one of her heels go flying, the other dangling off her foot. Her clothes hiked up all around, her breasts spilling out before her, and Maemi groaned with disgust and horror as they were lopped up. Her hard nipples tasted amazing to Seifer, and he could barely handle it any longer. He let his throat muscles undulate, getting a bloodcurdling scream out of his prey as her head and shoulder were shoved down the slick hole and her legs were slurped into his mouth, toes curling before they disappeared.

He could feel her trembling within, her breasts pushing against the confined walls of his throat, her body begging not to be taken as his head went vertical to allow gravity to assists. Maemi's lab coat fell forward, her wet ass and legs getting one last feel of the cool air before she let out a final scream and a plead to let her go. But he wouldn't. Seifer let out the most sickening, audible GULP that would make anyone cringe as the rest of her body plunged into darkness, squeezed deep into his esophagus and lunging toward his stomach. He took his claw to his neck and felt the wriggling bulge slowly fall all the way down until it disappeared. He felt her plop and settle into his stomach, where her cries were much more muffled now, but no less panicked.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum