Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amythest Pub

+14
Elvira De Voure
Mink
Trent Sears
Sharon Cassidy
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Vincent Valor
barduwulf
Valan Bennett
Trunks
Che
Ferah
Wargod Stratus
Asura
Rufus Tenik
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Amythest Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amythest Pub

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:11 pm

I blink, looking back up at the waitress. Her name was Ferah...I think. "Sure thing. Here." I reply, handing her my mug. "Another please, warmer than the last-I cant stand cold coffee despite the fact it's my fault for not touching it till its already cooled over." I add with a slight giggle. I turn to the waitress. "Your Ferah right? Could you do me a favor If I can ask of one from you?" I ask her, not sure if she would comply to my meager demand.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Ferah grinned. "Sure anything, I am here to serve that I am!" she said with another smile, closing her eyes to add to the effect. She knew her services would be tipped for anything extra she had to do-and it would be making more money on the side too. "So what would you like me to do hun?" she asked still smiling.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 pm

I smile. "Well would you mind grabbing me another paper from the square? Apparently I got so caught up in my thoughts that I didnt realize I've been reading a two week old paper. Here's some gil; keep what ever is left over." I say with a wide grin as I hand her the cash-about ten Gil when a daily paper costs about 1. "I would appreciate that, thank you." I say smiling with my eyes closed as well.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:08 pm

"No problem! I'll be back in a bit-so just sit tight and wait here, kay?" She replied as she took the cash and headed out the door.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:00 pm

I grin and watch her leave before I continue to contemplate my situation. There was something here I wanted to do before I would leave...I feel as though there is something holding me back; an event or something of the like I havent yet experienced. I sigh heavily, as I sit there in melancholy with a slight grin on my face to mask it.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Valan sat there tense. He was going to do it-he had only one chance to do this right-if he missed his chance it would be all over for him. His body shook, and sweat started to creep down his neck. He could see his target-sitting mere feet in front of him. He had to do it-the fate of his well being and his soul demanded it. He breathed out air he had been holding by accident, he was beginning to loose his confidence again. His fingers were scratching at the table he was sitting at as his mind told him to move but his body wouldnt listen.

"Vally just get a move on!" a patron yelled-slapping his back and shoving the young man towards the young cat girl (Trunks). Valan's serious stricken face suddenly filled with fright as he stumbled forward bumping into the chair in front of the table she was sitting at. His body stiffened and his face went redish. He turned to her sitting there and waved-however his hand wouldnt move from mid chest. He was about to say somthing when he felt his right leg begin to cramp up and he was unable to speak. "I choked...overkill...I'm dead...I blew up!" his mind screamed. "H...H..." He started to form words! "Progress!" his mind screamed suddenly with joy. "H-Hi." He said at last, scratching at his neck.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:18 pm

As the young man stood in front of me after bumping my attention back into reality my big blue feline like eyes blinked at his random appearance. I can tell he was nervous and he was limping on his right leg. I wonder why he looked so fervent as he stood there in front of me-struggling with his words. I smile softly as he stutters with his words to say 'Hi'. "Hey." I reply back as I scanned his body language and was slightly intrigued to see the reasons for his slight position of awkwardness. I hold back a giggle, masking it with a smile again as I take another sip of my coffee. I set the coffee on the table. "So your leg looks a little limp-would you like to take a seat?" I offered, looking back up at his blue eyes with my own.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Valan blushed. "R-really? Wow-I mean yeah sure no problem-I mean if that's all ok with you! I mean-yeah haha." He replied taking a seat in front of her. His eyes looked at her large cute eyes and he felt like he was in a different world. He gulped. "Th-thank you..." he added as he placed his hands on the table while his eyes slowly drifted from hers and looked around for something to talk about. He spotted the paper and grinned. "So your reading the paper eh? Anything good?" He asked, scratching at his neck again with his left hand.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 pm

I couldn't help but giggle slightly and I turn my attention from him to the paper for a few seconds. "Well I was-this one's two weeks old-the only reason why I bother reading old papers is for the Galiavan HEAT column they have sponsored in every Ithteca City Daily Issue." I reply as I secretly take in his looks. He was a pretty decent young fellow; a human male who had reddish hair that swooped off to his right side of his face-almost covering one of two handsomely blue colored eyes. Looking into his eyes reminded me of home-the blue tint of the ocean on the coastline in Breland. I didn't realize I blushed myself as I closed my eyes. "This one has been my favorite issue as of late," I open my eyes again, looking directly at him as I smile warmly. "But who knows what waits for me today? I had the bar elf go grab me another copy a few minutes ago-say I'm afraid I didn't catch your name." I said as I shifted my position in my seat-leaning in a little closer to the table towards him with my right and left hand propped under my chin and my hand's respective elbows leaning on the table for support. My tail curls up and bends slightly to the right-a sign most didn't realize meant a Neko was becoming interested in something-or someone.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:17 pm

He blushed at her sudden movements, his eyes unable to stop himself to look below her neck for a quick peek of her well accentuated bosom. She was wearing a lavender colored tube top and had a reddish sweater wrapped around her waist-just above a leather miniskirt. His gaze was back up to her equally beautiful eyes and he blushed again. "Oh, m-my name? Yes-It's Valan; or Val if you wish." He replied with a grin, his face still a little pink. "So you like reading the Galiavan HEAT column huh? What do you like about them the most if you carry a two week old paper?" he asked curiously.

Last edited by Valan Bennett on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:39 pm

My eyes widen. "Valan... what?..I wonder..." "So it isn't 'Vally' I take it?" I say immediately as i playfully stick my tongue out at him. "I'm Trunks Rockwell." I replied. I smile at his remark and understood his lingering eyes-I wasn't really helping the situation by immediately leaning in, but I couldn't back off now-less I be any the more ruder. "I like to read this copy because one of my favorite columns I've read is in it-written by a Galiavan HEAT journalist by the name of V. Bennette." I reply as I take another sip of my coffee-giving me an excuse to lean back in my chair-but my tail still curled off to my right side cocked like one would with their eyebrow as I set the coffee back onto the table again. "I've heard he's not doing so well as of late-but I hope he doesn't end up leaving Galiavan HEAT like I was told the other day-I absolutely enjoy his work." I said with a wide grin as I watch his reaction.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Valan's face was red again, and his mouth hung open a little. Of all the people in the world-he met only one of a very scant few of his fans-and one being the young woman he had intentions of asking out. He blinked and snapped back when he thought about her reading the new issue. He sighed. "Well she'll be dissapointed to see I hadnt sent in my latest article this week...and I cant just give her my last name now and try to impress her...not only would that be awkward-it would just seem to random to present all out at once."
He nodded. "Really-so what is it you like about his work?" Valan asked curiously again, sliding in his chair a little closer to the table.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:09 pm

I grinned by his reaction. "Well...I like the way he's original. He's got his own sense of flair-he sees the world around him as it really is-and he describes distant lands as if they could be just mere inches in front of you." I say as I lean in again-following suit with him. My eyes take in the tone of his muscles and his average build. I admit to say right there I may have started to grow a little crush on him. He was a cute and handsome young man; he obviously liked me and I noticed as he spent more time with me his body language seemed to open up a little more in a more attractive way that made me blush. "So Val, what do you do for fun around here?" I ask, picking up my coffee and sipping it again as I look into his handsome eyes again.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 pm

"Are you sure your talking about the right Bennett?" He said with a chuckle. He noticed she was leaning in again-and his leg cramped up again-but he did his best to ignore it. She was incredibly beautiful and he looked back into her eyes-feeling calmer as he continued to do so. "What do I do for fun? Well I travel-thats one thing; and I like to write and take photos of beautiful scenary." He replied. "And I'm a tad boring when it comes to that stuff haha, though the block festivals you'll always find me there!" He said as he realized he was beginning to trail off. "Oh, crap I did it again-haha well I seemed to keep talking and not stopping-sorry about that-uh but yeah what do you do for fun Trunks?" he asked blushing again-closing his eyes and rubbing his neck with his left hand as he chuckled.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Valan Bennett wrote:"Are you sure your talking about the right Bennett?"

As he said that, I couldn't help but smile. "You tell me that." I replied, but realized he was still talking. I continue to smile, and my heart beats faster with each moment I look at him.
Valan Bennett wrote:"What do I do for fun? Well I travel-thats one thing; and I like to write and take photos of beautiful scenery." He replied. "And I'm a tad boring when it comes to that stuff haha, though the block festivals you'll always find me there!"
I laugh. This young man, Valan was too interesting to let go without a second look. I was about to comment when he cut my words off and he stated:

Valan Bennett wrote:"Oh, crap I did it again-haha well I seemed to keep talking and not stopping-sorry about that-uh but yeah what do you do for fun Trunks?"

My answer was to reach out with my right hand, locking it with his right hand that was on the table. "Would I count as beautiful scenery?" I say playfully at first before I said: "I like to hang with people I like-I love the ocean and I love swimming. Beaches and all that stuff." I said. I rubbed his hand and grinned. "Would you like to go out? I know it's kinda sudden-but I really enjoy hanging out with you and I would like to get to know you more." I say blushing as I asked him.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Valan's face went completely red, and his mouth gaped. There was a sudden snapping sound-and the chair beneath him...just spontaneously collapsed and a dust cloud enveloped him from the wreckage. Still holding hands with Trunks he stands up smiling. "This is my lucky day! I go to ask out the girl of my dreams-and she asks me out! I'm glad I got up and walked over here to talk to her." he thought. "I was-haha yes yes I'd like that very much Trunks! I love Ithica City!" he screamed.

Last edited by Valan Bennett on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

"We appreciate the enthusiasm, but there IS such a thing as noise pollution." Barduwulf said as he entered the pub. Then he noticed the young woman who matched the description of the woman Asura described. "Excuse me, are you with the ADN?" he asked the young woman.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Trunks turned to the samurai, blinking. "Yes I am. I'm Officer Cadet Trunks Rockwell, can I help you?" she asked still holding Val's hand.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:23 pm

"Section Chief Asura needs you to get to Booth Everett's on the double, we've got a man who has been literally disarmed, and we need to stop him from bleeding out."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:32 pm

She sighed, turning to Valan then back to the samurai. "Are you sure there's nobody else who can take care of it? Not to sound cruel-but its seems pretty unusual that I'm the only Medic in Ithteca..." she said blushing slightly, looking towards the door as her tail snaked around pensively.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 pm

"Apparently, because Asura requested you personally." He replied frankly
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:38 pm

She sighed heavily, turning to Valan. "Maybe we can continue this when I get back?" She asked as she turned to the Samurai again. "I cant deny the personal request from the Section Chief-can you bring me there?" She asked turning to him with another masked smile.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:39 pm

"Of course, but we better hurry." He said, walking with her to the door.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Valan-while all this was happening was being drained from the head down of color pale . "I...I....I..I..." He suddenly spazed. "Wait! Dont leave for the Selection Chef without me! I am a reporter dammit-and I'm going to exploit the horrible benefits of my job to come with you!" He exclaimed as he pointed at the samurai.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Ferah entered the bar, though now it was dark out. "Oh War-Gods, Miss Rockwell! I'm so sorry! I had a run in with the ADN and they asked me all sorts of questions!" she cried out, and looked around. There was no one around that remotely looked like the cat girl. "Huh?....I should have know she would have left...*sigh*" she heads over to the bar, and slaps the paper onto the bar table. She looks around and forces a grin. "Anyone ready to order?" she asked nervously. :^_^\\\':
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content