Wolf's Lament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf's Lament

Post  Wolf on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Wolf lay in position, laying on her chest in the high grass and with her eye looking through the scope. She had a feeling that she was hunting for prey that was hunting her. "Come to me my dobycha." she smiled softly.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolf's Lament

Post  Famine Beasts on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 am

(I'll use The Datascape for this one.)

It had been approximately 112.87294 years since I'd last woke, a survey of fresh data was certainly in order. Before Wolf's eyes the landscape began to twist and distort, the scope seeming to be possessed as she was shown the strange sight of glowing green light and matter mixing and intertwining. Soon they were one and the same, the ground returned to normal but with a strange green shine to it. From the center of this area I rose up. I resembled the upperbody of a tremendously fat minotaur, my body composed completely of the strange green light, seeming solid and insubstantial at the same time. My huge clawed hands sliced the ground as I leaned forward, the blobby fat of my glowing belly engulfing the rocks and trees within my range, the features slowly sinking into the folds of flab to be absorbed. My sensors had no trouble detecting the sniper, and my glowing green eyes turned to look at her. "Subject appears human, in-depth analysis required."
Famine Beasts
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Wolf blinked and sat back. She looked at the glowing structure without her scope. "Well...this will certainly be interesting." she says, licking her lips with a thin glaze of saliva. "I have never face a creature that was so...inorganic as this. Pure energy creature agianst a lady sniper with a gun. Chances of survival? Possibly in the .5%...but for which party?" She mused, chuckling slightly before rolling off her position to seek another to snipe from.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Famine Beasts on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:26 am

She had the benefit that I'd only recently awoke, and my sensors were still groggy. She was also outside the green field that surrounded me. This soil and I were one and the same, and so there was no hiding once she set foot on it. Her choice of a long-range weapon was a very good one in this case. "Resistance has been noted." I commented in a monotone before scrapping my clawed right hand across the ground, and a large burst of rocks rose up in front of me. It only covered to my upperchest, but I didn't expect a headshot to be possible. This was my first battle with a sniper, and I'd never analyzed such a weapon, Wolf had the element of surprise in this one.
Famine Beasts
Recruit
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Wolf had from a location moderately close by from where she started, took aim with her rifle propped between two rock. Using the rocks as a stablization tool-like a bipod, she was able to take careful aim with her scope, zeroing in on the forehead of the creature. She grinned. "Spokoĭnoĭ nochi." she said softly, pulling the trigger. The weapon discharged and sent a relatively large caliber round soaring through the air at subsonic speed. The weapon kicked against her shoulder, and Wolf quickly lifted the weapon up and started heading into cover for search of another sniping position.
Wolf
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top