Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:22 pm

The strange space craft lands in the jungle below. The large craft's landing gear crushed undergrowth with an opposing crunch, and steam-like vapors radiated from the underbelly of the Dropship. After the gasses settled, the lower part of the craft clicked-and swung down with more steam radiating from the opening craft. A silhouette of a well shaped and smoothed out elven woman wearing a long coat as if it were a cape. Soon, the figure was no longer a silhouette, but a well defined and toned individual who descended from the loading ramp underneath her Dropship that extended down to the grassy ground below. She made it to the base of the landing, grinning as she took out her long pipe and lit it. Breathing in the pleasant aroma of Fleur De Chant tobacco she had purchased before departing from Skizer. She blew out a smoke ring, then quickly turned around and looked up at top of the landing-a slight disgruntled look on her face as she did so. "You get the cargo ready for shipment now! Don't be a heden about it, or else I'll have your hides ready for purchase as well!" she ordered, taking a pixie stick and adding it to the base of her pipe, loading it with her tobacco, and causing an even sweeter scent to rise from the metal and wood pipe.
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Freyja Orland wrote:"You get the cargo ready for shipment now! Don't be a heden about it, or else I'll have your hides ready for purchase as well!" she ordered, taking a pixie stick and adding it to the base of her pipe, loading it with her tobacco, and causing an even sweeter scent to rise from the metal and wood pipe.

Ikai's form slowly came into being next to the woman his face looking directly into her's from only a few feet away. Ikai quickly looked around the grassland he was coming to checking for any signs of a battle. As he realized there was nothing but a woman next to a ship he let out a deep sigh...

"Of course...it's a false alarm..." Ikai thought to himself. He put on a fake smile as his body finished it's travel from Beijio to whatever wasteland he was in now.

"Why hello there! I don't suppose you know what you just said and how I got here? Because if you did that'd be swell because I got a dragon I should be fighting instead of talking to you." Ikai said to the woman.
avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:
Freyja Orland wrote:"You get the cargo ready for shipment now! Don't be a heden about it, or else I'll have your hides ready for purchase as well!" she ordered, taking a pixie stick and adding it to the base of her pipe, loading it with her tobacco, and causing an even sweeter scent to rise from the metal and wood pipe.

Ikai's form slowly came into being next to the woman his face looking directly into her's from only a few feet away. Ikai quickly looked around the grassland he was coming to checking for any signs of a battle. As he realized there was nothing but a woman next to a ship he let out a deep sigh...

"Of course...it's a false alarm..." Ikai thought to himself. He put on a fake smile as his body finished it's travel from Beijio to whatever wasteland he was in now.

"Why hello there! I don't suppose you know what you just said and how I got here? Because if you did that'd be swell because I got a dragon I should be fighting instead of talking to you." Ikai said to the woman.

The taller elf (with and without her heels) turned to face the man, her rainbow colored eyes looked into his purple-teal eyes. They were sharp and directly to the point, a soldiers eyes. She raised her hand and pointed at him. "You, pink haired human...I don't care how you got here but help us unload. I don't care if you picked the feilds all day or chopped roots or even ran over a civvie with a tractor. You'll be compensated." she adjusted her posture, and pointed up the ramp. "Don't break anything either-the items are liable to kill us all if not handled properly." she added, her platinum blond hair swaying slightly.
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:00 pm

"I'd sooner take a trip to the bottom of the ocean Miss High and Mighty." Ikai said imitating a little bow before standing straight grinning. "I'm here because you called me here through a mishap of your own words...whether you care for that or not...that's your thing. I on the other hand have a battle that's about to start so if all there is to be done is some silly cargo to unload i'll be on my way." Ikai stated as he turned around and started heading away from the woman.

"Cargo that could kill us if it isn't handled properly? Blah! Then she should be carrying it herself!" Ikai thought to himself.
avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:"I'd sooner take a trip to the bottom of the ocean Miss High and Mighty." Ikai said imitating a little bow before standing straight grinning. "I'm here because you called me here through a mishap of your own words...whether you care for that or not...that's your thing. I on the other hand have a battle that's about to start so if all there is to be done is some silly cargo to unload i'll be on my way." Ikai stated as he turned around and started heading away from the woman.

"Cargo that could kill us if it isn't handled properly? Blah! Then she should be carrying it herself!" Ikai thought to himself.

She furrowed her brow. "Get back here you Heden!" she exclaimed, pivoting her left hand into a fist pump. "How dare you reply to me with such rudeness you pink haired fool!" She started walking towards him, her weapon banged on her left hip, but she had no desire to draw the rapier. She took out another pixie stix and tore off the top, swallowing the sugar that fell from the paper and into her mouth she neatly closed before swallowing the powdered candy.
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Ikai heard the word come out of her mouth and like before his body dematerialized and reformed in front of the woman....this time Ikai looked at her ferociously.

"Woman...I don't know where you picked up the word heden but you best use it less unless you would like me to personally see to your death." Ikai stated coldly. He simply stood staring at her as he performed the shadow clone jutsu and ten shadow copies of himself ran into the ship. An instant later two different crates of cargo were on their way out of the ship each carried by four of the clones with one at each directing them to the ground. The clones continued their work bringing out ten more crates each so that a total of 22 crates had been unloaded in about fifteen minutes before Ikai made this disappear.

Ikai once again bowed and started to walk away.
avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 pm

She blinked, then a smile formed. "Hey, pinky-your a ninja are'nt ya?" She hustled after him, grabbing his shoulder and tugging it slightly. She had never thought this planet inhabited such warriors...all very intriguing to her now more than the 22+ crates of granulated sugar, unloaded weapons and rugs-nothing that would "kill them all" if it fell. She had no ammo on board the cargo ship. "Sorry, the 'H' word is commonly used from where I'm from to describe lazy and more or less useless farm animals. If thats what makes you transport before me like a spector, well you certainly would be annoyed to step on the surface of where I'm from." she replied, patting his shoulder.
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Ikai grimaced. "I'm Ikai Boontai the only remaining Ninjutsu Master left on the face of Galiavan. As for where you're from i'm glad I didn't make a fumble of a jutsu there..." Ikai stated before continuing, "May I where you are from anyway? By the way that sugar is going to rot your teeth out."

Ikai stood where he was and shrugged off the arm that the woman patted him with. He simply stared at her wondering, "If she keeps stalling me like this i'm never going to get back to Beijio...I really don't feel like becoming a king..."

avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:Ikai grimaced. "I'm Ikai Boontai the only remaining Ninjutsu Master left on the face of Galiavan. As for where you're from i'm glad I didn't make a fumble of a jutsu there..." Ikai stated before continuing, "May I where you are from anyway? By the way that sugar is going to rot your teeth out."

Ikai stood where he was and shrugged off the arm that the woman patted him with. He simply stared at her wondering, "If she keeps stalling me like this i'm never going to get back to Beijio...I really don't feel like becoming a king..."


She cringed herself, then a smile played out upon her youthful face, her right bang still not lifting away from her right eye like a platinum blond eye patch. "So you do have a name after all. Forgive me my pink haired friend-Ikai." she said bowing to him slightly, the folds of her large bossom bobbed only slightly forward; the chains that looped across her chest hung forward too, before she brought her posture back to a neutral pose again. Still smiling she giggled. "Well "candy is dandy...but liquor is quicker". If you mind taking me to a pub or alehouse, if such a thing exists here in...'Galiavan', I'll definitely acknowlege your previous question." She said in a lighter tone than she had used previously, that earlier tone was like the heavens themselves had split open. Her eyes then glanced at the wound across his upper shoulder, one she had not noticed earlier.


Last edited by Freyja Orland on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edits :P)
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Umm...where are we again?

Post  Ikai Boontai on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:36 am

Ikai looked around where he was and thought for a few moments...

"In order to get any idea what this chick is up to I need to find a pub...but let's take account of what I know about this situation. One...I have no idea where I am. Two...this chick is addicted to pixie sticks as if she were the Wargod Stratus. Three...Do I want to see this chick with alcohol in her system?"

After his thoughts started to die down he smirked replying, "I realized two things...one I haven't had the pleasure of learning your name and two...I seem to have no idea where in Galiavan we are."

He took a blade a grass and held it loosely in between his right thumb and index finger. The blade of grass blew to his left...Ikai released the piece of grass. "Under normal circumstances I would say that the wind would be blowing to the east but...then again...I could be in the southern hemisphere of Galiavan...which could mean that's west.." Ikai thought to himself.
avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:12 pm

The elf blinked. She watched the man self contemplate muttering things so low under his breath, her excellent elven ears could'nt pick anything up. She looked at the man with more observation now. He was about 5'7, an inch or so lower than her without her heels being on, and had pink-rather vibrant hair. She was thinking what the people back at home would do to him because of that hair, likely try to beat the living hell out of him-but she was also well aware of his well toned muscle definition and his strength when she had him carry those boxes. With all those clones with the same strength as the original, why he would be unstoppable back at home. What she thought was rather peculiar was his purple-teal eyes, which seemed longing yet rather distant at the same time.
She then watched his lips curl into a smirk, and she braced for his response: "I realized two things...one I haven't had the pleasure of learning your name and two...I seem to have no idea where in Galiavan we are."

She blinked again, and then let out a small sigh before adding a slight chuckle. "Well, I'm sorry for skipping formalities Mr. Ikai Boontai. I am Freyja. Freyja Orland, at your service." she said with another puff from her pipe. "Thats unfortunate-all because I said He-Deh-"she stopped herself from saying 'den', and chuckled again. "Sorry, almost made that slip out again. Well when I was landing the big heffer behind me, I saw a string of islands out between three continents. We landed on one of the Islands, though I too have no clue where we are." She said, watching him with fascination as he tried to get their bearings through use of the wind. She grinned. "Hey, I have a compass in the ship-care to use that?" She asked thumbing back to the dropship.
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 pm

"A compass would be easier..." Ikai replied though he kept up his guard. He still was wary as to what this Freyja was all about. He waited for her to show the way to the ship...he'd much prefer getting back to Beijio but that could be solved with the compass.

avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Freyja laughed, leading the way. "There's no need to worry, I'm not going to ship you off as a slave or something like that. That kinda stuff is illegal." she said with a grin, entering the dropship before him and extending her hand in the direction of the onboard compass.
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Ikai looked at the compass and saw that it pointed to the northeast...

"Northeast...means we are either just north of Beijio or we're a bit farther east...In either case heading south from this mess would be the easiest and smartest idea to get closer to Beijio...and possibly unhinge myself from this woman at some pub..." Ikai thought to himself as he turned to speak to the woman whom he only now realized was an elf who was rather endowed in body.

Ikai shook his head before saying, "Freyja I believe that Beijio the city I got...er...teleported from is south or southwest of here. I know at least there is a pub...if not on the way. Do you prefer traveling on foot or what? I mean what in the name of the Wargods are you doing with the cargo?"
avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 am

Freyja raised an eyebrow, curious as to what reason he could possibly have for shaking his head after turning back to face her. She folded her arms, leaning against the seat beside him. "Well, I plan on selling it. But from the wound on your shoulder it looks like you want me to bring you back towards a conflict." she grinned. "What exactly is in store if I decided to head that way?"
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:17 am

Ikai blinked and thought to himself, "Wound on shoulder?" He slowly moved his hands over his shoulders to see what wound she was talking about. As Ikai felt the wound he started to wonder.

"If i have a wound it must mean that someone attacked Sango recently...though the blood is rather dry now. She better not have tampered with the Jutsu otherwise...we're going to be having some major issue. Now this Freyja chick wants to know what we're headed towards if we're going back to Beijio? Ha! The apocalypse would put it lightly...

That dragon is still taking his sweet time...last I knew. All I know is that Sango has been attacked most likely by an assassin. Time to get things moving I guess..."


As Ikai finished his thoughts he replied, "There is a dragon of immeasureable power headed towards the city of Beijio. Currently I'm one of the chief guards of the Emperess Sango. There are a decent amount of guards but I don't see any of them lasting that long. Does that answer the question? or Do I need to draw up a battle plan?"
avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:Ikai blinked and thought to himself, "Wound on shoulder?" He slowly moved his hands over his shoulders to see what wound she was talking about. As Ikai felt the wound he started to wonder.

"If i have a wound it must mean that someone attacked Sango recently...though the blood is rather dry now. She better not have tampered with the Jutsu otherwise...we're going to be having some major issue. Now this Freyja chick wants to know what we're headed towards if we're going back to Beijio? Ha! The apocalypse would put it lightly...

That dragon is still taking his sweet time...last I knew. All I know is that Sango has been attacked most likely by an assassin. Time to get things moving I guess..."


As Ikai finished his thoughts he replied, "There is a dragon of immeasureable power headed towards the city of Beijio. Currently I'm one of the chief guards of the Emperess Sango. There are a decent amount of guards but I don't see any of them lasting that long. Does that answer the question? or Do I need to draw up a battle plan?"

She grinned. "Well, I see. A dragon eh? Hmm..." She then walked over to the driver's side, and turned to Vernon. "I want you to sell the cargo here, but bring the cargo stated as 'flour'." she said before turning her rainbow gaze upon Ikai. "No I shall do as such. We will take this ship and swing it over to your "Beijio". This old thing is light, and seen its share of fights. We'll confront your Dragon via the air, and drive him out of the territory...about here." she said pointing at the map. "We'll drop a chemical we have over the city, it will revive those who were killed by the dragon, but it be safe to preserve the bodies till 3 days pass-that's when they should be back to normal." she stated. She then looked up and smiled. "Then you are buying me a dinner. With drink." she could see the apprehension in the man's face, but she was certain it would change to a more cunning look like she herself made when she came up with such plans as these. "Captain's orders." she added at last grinning.
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Ikai's face contorted into a half smirk half grimace. As he thought about the implications of such a prospect he knew that causing that much distress to the city would not be healthy if Sango did indeed fall during the battle or even if she didn't. "This chick acutally thinks i'm going to go along with that plan? Maybe after a couple of alterations...but not that exact plan..." Ikai thought to himself.

"Excuse me but I need to point out to you that we can't allow it into the city in the first place. The proposed power of this dragon from the legends i've heard has basically told me that if he makes it to the city we'll be hard pressed to destroy him. So let's go to that destination...right outside of the city and be ready to squash him there. If we can..." Ikai stated as he pointed slightly to the right of the mark on the map Freyja had pointed at. Ikai stared at the spot his eyes narrowing into small pupils as he could start to envision the precautions, jutsus, and other defenses they would need to rush to create.
avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Freyja Orland on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:Ikai's face contorted into a half smirk half grimace. As he thought about the implications of such a prospect he knew that causing that much distress to the city would not be healthy if Sango did indeed fall during the battle or even if she didn't. "This chick acutally thinks i'm going to go along with that plan? Maybe after a couple of alterations...but not that exact plan..." Ikai thought to himself.

"Excuse me but I need to point out to you that we can't allow it into the city in the first place. The proposed power of this dragon from the legends i've heard has basically told me that if he makes it to the city we'll be hard pressed to destroy him. So let's go to that destination...right outside of the city and be ready to squash him there. If we can..." Ikai stated as he pointed slightly to the right of the mark on the map Freyja had pointed at. Ikai stared at the spot his eyes narrowing into small pupils as he could start to envision the precautions, jutsus, and other defenses they would need to rush to create.

She was impressed. She had seen the semi-detailed route of his own plan before he had pointed it out, and glad to see he saw it too. But, she had proposed her plan B first for she knew a single plan never really gos just as planned. She had firsthand knowlege of that. "I'm just stating the option that would occur if he already sweapt through the city." she stated. She sat in the chair and crossed her leg. "Either way we'll at least be able to deter him from destroying half the city. This ship is heavy-it will take a while even on rocket propulsion just to get over there. Time, our speed, armament and enemy intelligence and how they operate are all factors that need to be considered. What else do you know of this dragon? Catch a glimpse of him yet?" she asked, gathering all the intelligence she could before they would disembark; they would be in the air now if Vernon brought the crate marked flour in-but he still hadn't brought it up yet.
avatar
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Ikai Boontai on Wed May 29, 2013 12:11 am

Ikai tensed he could feel the battle from a far die away. He was too late. He wasn't needed. The guardian to Sango wasn't needed for her protection after all. He had known he had trained her well but he hadn't trusted the ranks and ranks of useless patrolmen yet it happened. Ikai felt his heart pace and his mind spin he no longer understood what he was to do.

He looked at the woman and said, "We no longer need to worry about that challenge. I will find my way back...I have much to think about. I suggest you prepare yourself for whatever you have next."

Without hesitation Ikai quickly started running into the open fields of the island. "How could this have happened? I let her down...after all these years I have let her down. I must train, reflect, and prepare...if I even want to consider returning to Beijio." Ikai though to himself as he ran and eventually reaching the edge of the island. At the edge of the island the water didn't stop his running instead Ikai used his ninjutsu training to momentarily create a solid surface each time he stepped on the surface of the water allowing him to continue running across the ocean to: The Guardian's Gorge.
avatar
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-01-05
Location : Tumblr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freyja's Dropship (Stationary till further notice)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum