Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three on one meal

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Three on one meal Empty Three on one meal

Post  Freyja Orland Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Freyja Orland
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Three on one meal Empty Re: Three on one meal

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Saeko paused, turning around to the other two young women...well she still couldn't tell what the rabbit girl was in age, but she guessed it didn't matter. "So, why are we helping you find these lost crates of your's Freyja? Don't you have employees for that kind of thing?" she asked the buxom Elf.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Freyja Orland Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Freyja grinned, pulling out her pipe and blowing out a stream of smoke. "You girls were in the area, I thought 'why not'?" She then adjusts herself and looks out to the woods to her left. "Besides...saves me more money this way." she says with a soft chuckle, turning to the Usagi. "Usagi, what are you doing?" she asks, raising an eyebrow to the strange rabbit-girl.
Freyja Orland
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Usagi was balancing on one foot, and looked up the trunk of a large oak tree. She blinks, and then half turns to the girls behind her. "Well, I'm wondering if the boxes could have landed in a tree...plus I can sense something nearby....just a hunch y'know?" she says sticking her tongue out at them.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:43 pm

"Nice hunch," Seifer said, coyly leaning up a nearby tree. He loved seeing the three girls startled. "You'll never find your crates. Not in these woods. Not while I'm here."

Seifer sniffs the air. "Mmm, you all smell delicious tonight..."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Saeko narrowed her asian eyes, stepping back with ice cold eyes and gripping the katana on her waist tightly. "How the hell did he sneak up on us?" she thought. "Who the hell are you?!" she commands, parting her legs and getting into a ready stance.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:55 pm

"Oh, an introduction is hardly necessary. We'll be getting to know each other more intimately than names could ever provide. But only for a short time I'm afraid. See, I've grown quite...hungry...this evening..."

Seifer suddenly began to transform before the very eyes of the women. He grew massively in size and his skin became a scaly green. His clothes burst off him as he grew to a towering 15 feet high, and his legs melded together into the slithering tail of a snake. In fact, that's what he had become, and enormous snake, at least 40 feet long behind him, his head raised and poised to strike like a cobra. His mouth was wider than the girls' bodies, and he could easily swallow them whole. His fleshy mouth gaped, saliva dripping, the muscles in the back of his throat undulating with hunger. Even scarier, this snake had ARMS, with claws! He could grab them if he wanted to. He was a terrifying site to behold.

"Which one of you wants to go first?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Freyja Orland Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Freyja grabs Usagi and pulls her back and steps ahead of both women. She holds the hilt of her sheathed rapier. "Never find them you say?" she narrows her eyes at him as well. "Why pray tell should you believe us not capable of holding you down and telling us...where you hid my crates." she states. "There are, three of us and only one of you...a mortal from the looks of it."

"I don't like the way he described us as 'delicious'....something's not right here." she ponders.

It was then he transformed before her very eyes. 'Shocked' was an understatement, sweat dripped down her face. "This...can't be good." she says softly, her pipe falling from her mouth. "Everyone, break off!" she orders and scatters to the woods.
Freyja Orland
Freyja Orland
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Usagi, a little more amazed than frightened grinned. "Wow that's a neat trick!"
Hearing and watching Freyja yell 'break off' she at first cocked an eyebrow then decided to follow suit, hopping up onto a branch of a tree 15 feet ahead of her and fled via the tree tops.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Saeko, a demon huntress stayed her ground. Nervous none-the-less, she remained in her position and only drew her blade. She watched the other two retreat-but not for the likes of Saeko Busujima. "Interesting form...I wonder how it can handle my blade, demon." she states, pointing the blade at the demonic entity before her. "If we fail, we're lunch." she thinks, gulping slightly but still expressing no fear to the creature.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Seifer overlooked Saeko with amusement. He feared not her blade, but he'd rather not acquire any new scratches this evening. He was turned on by her confidence. But he wanted to play with her a bit, toy with her. See if he couldn't shatter that confidence. He'd go for the easiest kill first.

"Mmm, I haven't had rabbit in a while. Hold onto that sword, Huntress. It may serve you. But I doubt it."

Seifer slithered past Saeko with great speed, knocking her to the side! He quickly coiled up a tree and sped after the rabbit girl.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Saeko was amazed by his speed and didn't have time to dodge as the creature slithered past her, knocking her onto her right side. She stabbed her blade into the ground and got back up on her knee. She watched it slither into the woods. "Confident little bastard." she stated, swinging the dirt off her blade, and chased the demon into the woods. It was after Usagi!
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Usagi smiled, hopping from one tree to the other naturally. Escaping that guy should be cake! Her breasts bobbing with each landing and leap, from one tree to the next. He blond and red dyed hair flowing behind her back. "So...I wonder where he hid those crates..." she thought momentarily.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Usagi was quick, but Seifer knew there was no way she could outpace him, even with her rabbit-like abilities. He was the predator after all, and he always got his meal. Slithering at ferocious speed across the tree treetops, tearing branches away with his arms, he pursued the tasty morsel without remorse.

He could see her smiling, and couldn't wait to see the look of horror on her face when her blissful existence was about to end. With a great leap, he attempted to close in on her, as they approached a pointed cliff.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Usagi was still having the time of her life when she casually turns back to the great snake bulldozing their way at her with hungry eyes. Still quite confident of her speed she turns around mid jump and stuck her tongue out at the creature. "No one's ever been able to beat me in any race Mr. Snakeman!" she teases the predator. She took one more leap back and felt her back hit a solid wall...."Ow..." she states with wide eyes as she slid down the cliff face. To make things worse, the creature she taunted just made a great leap towards her!
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Seifer began to close in on his first meal, spreading out his large coils to make escape from the rocky enclosure she'd found herself in impossible. His excitement grew as he watched her bounce back and forth in a rising panic, unsure of where to go next or how to get out. He made sure to tower over her and let his shadow engulf her before he does...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Usagi looked up at the creature. "Well...hehe...you know...when I stuck my tongue out at you back there...." she looked to his left, but saw an opening to his right. It didn't matter how dark the shadow that fell over her intimidated her she was going to make a break for it! She darts to the left, before slamming both feet against a boulder and propelled her between his right shoulder and neck. "Hahahah! I meant it! Hahaha!" she finishes her sentence, laughing as she hopped over his shoulder.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Usagi was quick, in both her speed and wit, but Seifer was tired of her games, and his predatory senses were far too keen for her. As she leaped past his shoulder, Seifer quickly spun around and grabbed her by her legs, wrapping his enormous fingers around both of her tiny ankles. He hear a feminine "yelp" come out of her as she was tugged backward. Like a hunter who had just caught his kill, he held Usagi up over his head by her ankles and examined the specimen. She was beautiful, her soft hair dangling, her breasts heaving from her accelerated breath. Seifer hardly noticed that his mouth was open and dripping with saliva. But she did, because she was staring right down it...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Her free floating boobs banged and dangled towards the mouth. Usagi's eyes were larger than normal, dazed by the creature's speed. She wiggled and flailed her arms about. "Wahhh! That wasn't fair!!!!" she pouts, and starts to scream. She could see the throat pulsate and the tongue beckoning her to slide down it! She waved her hands in front of her. "No-no no! You don't want to eat me!!! Heheheh...that would be the OPOSITE of fun!" her heart is pounding and her ears droop. She was feeling the fear creep inside as well as tears form around her eyes. "Please...." She gulped.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Seifer loved the tears and loved her fear. That's what he lived for, what he ate for. "Mmm. It will be the opposite of fun for you, I'm afraid. But certainly fun for me. I love rabbit. And breasts..."

His victim squealed as he lowered her into his mouth face first, letting her lithe breasts land on his tongue. He lathered them with saliva and slowly closed his mouth over her, down to her waist. He did it slowly, not only to savor her but to allow the fear to really kick in. He made sure her face was right at the entrance to his throat as he let go of her ankles so she may wildly kick. He sucked on her, tasting her, enjoying her...

He hoped that Huntress, or at leas the Elf, was watching...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Saeko pursued the demon to the best of her abilities. She then came to a clearing and spotted the creature before her. She drew her blade again and pointed at the creature. "Found him...now to find...." her thoughts were cut off by the pair of legs that extended from the jaws of the demon. Saeko's irises contracted and she took a step back. "No! I'm too late!" she screamed in frustration.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Usagi's screams were muffled behind the jaws and the creatures moans of pleasure. She kicked her wide bare legs wildly, her G-string slowly being coated with saliva that dripped out of his jaws. She beat on the tongue and wiggled as the tongue had it's way with her torso. She looked down into the abyss below, and couldn't imagine any pretty end that awaited her down below! "STOP THIS!!!" She shrieked. "Noooooooooooo!"
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Seifer was happy to see that Saeko had arrived just in time for the show. Rearing his head back and snapping forward, Seifer simultaneously took Usagi into his mouth up to her ankles, and swallowed her down to her waist. He heard her shriek from within as her slick head and breasts entered his throat. Her cries caused his innards to vibrate, and his stomach beckoned her mass. Seifer turned to face Saeko so she could see Usagi's panicked, wiggling feet and toes for just a moment before he swallowed again, taking ALL of Usagi down. Her entire wriggling form quickly bulged down his neck and she arrived quietly into his stomach.

"I've never let a rabbit get away. Now where's that Elf friend of yours?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:21 pm

"You bastard!!" She cried out, bringing up her blade. She didn't know the woman long enough to call her a close friend. But still...this demon think he could best her-so confident it made her sick. "I'll swear, I'll cut you down!" she screamed running towards the serpent like demon and striking his lower chest with her blade!
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Usagi cried as she slid down the throat. It was truly kind of fun-but the thought of what lies at the end of the ride kept her from being so optimistic. She entered his belly head first, splashing into the digestive fluids. The belly writhed and shook, arroused by her arrival...
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum