Street road

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Street road

Post  Natsuki on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Lan-Fei was heading back to her room at China Town Red after spent an entire evening in the gambler's room at Ghost Castle. She was rather tired and just closed her phone after speaking with her agent. The model didn't need to listen to his useless chatter any further.



Last edited by Natsuki on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Seifer found no need to for speaking to his meals half the time. He could tell a woman was just around the corner, ending a frustrating conversation with someone on the phone. He quickly transformed into an enormous snake, at least 40 feet long, and slithered down the corridor. His head was wider than two grown people, and his strength likely immense. As he turns the corner to see his delectable prey in a revealing black dress freeze in fright, he knew this would be fun...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Natsuki on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Lan-Fei stops in her tracks....no the bathing suit model wasn't looking at a giant snake..that was the leftover sake in her system...but still...it looked so real. "Heheheh...wow...I must be loosing it!" she exclaims, but still doesn't press forward-her childhood fear of snakes getting the best of her. "I'm going to take another route..." she says, about to turn away..

avatar
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

"Indeed you are," the snake slithered, the implication in his voice not a very good one for Lan-Fei. She's struck by the fear of hearing a voice from the snake, and the moment she turns around, the snake is already right before her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Natsuki on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"Indeed you are," the snake slithered, the implication in his voice not a very good one for Lan-Fei. She's struck by the fear of hearing a voice from the snake, and the moment she turns around, the snake is already right before her.

A long sexy gasp rolls out of Lan-Fei when the snake speaks, standing before her. Her heart beat increases and she realizes this couldn't be some half-drunken hallucination. She shivers before him, her purse falls, looking up at the piercing gaze of the snake. "Wh-what?" she gulped, taking a half step back, unable to scream-her throat seemed too tight to even speak.
avatar
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:59 pm

The snake opened his mouth wide above the woman, bearing a view of his own tight throat that Lan-Fei could see straight down. Saliva dripped down from its maw onto her shoulders and breasts. Its hot breath wafted over her and the beast itself cast a shadow. There was an extremely intense moment between the two...any move could be her last...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Sakura on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:09 am

Around the corner came Sakura, who notices the woman about to be devoured! She lifts the weapon and pulls the trigger twice, sending buckshot into the back of the snakes back!
avatar
Sakura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Natsuki on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:11 am

Lan-Fei shakes in fear-but is relieved by the sight of the Security officer! "Oh thank GODS! You arrived!" She screams with delight, forgetting the snake.

avatar
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am

The snake hisses in anger and pain, its blood splattering across the right wall! It takes a quick second to look back at the woman shooting at him before encircling Len-Fai with one coil and quickly slithering off with her around a corner, her screaming quieting with the distance...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Sakura on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:16 am

"Damn it!" Sakura curses, loading two more shells to replace the spent ones, running after the pair!
avatar
Sakura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Natsuki on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 am

Lan-Fei screams as the coil carries her off, writhing and trying to break free from the coils that pinned her weak arms painfully to her sides, only able to kick and scream!

avatar
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 am

With the security guard sporting such a powerful shotgun, the snake doesn't have much of a choice but to take down this meal quickly. He isn't one to prey go. He looks down at her to see her fear before he STRIKES, taking her into his maw down to her waist. Her back lay on his tongue , her face and breasts pressed against the roof of his mouth. She shivered, screamed, and struggled as he liifted her into the air, her legs kicking about. The snake turned in the direction of the guard. He wanted her to see this...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Sakura on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 am

Sakura turns the corner and freezes. The silence made sense now...for the woman's body was half in the giant snakes maw! Her muffled cries of fear and pain were definite. She raises the shotgun and prepares to fire. "Let her go! I'll shoot otherwise!" she states her eyes fierce and determined.
avatar
Sakura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Natsuki on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:31 am

SeiferHowling wrote:With the security guard sporting such a powerful shotgun, the snake doesn't have much of a choice but to take down this meal quickly. He isn't one to prey go. He looks down at her to see her fear before he STRIKES, taking her into his maw down to her waist. Her back lay on his tongue , her face and breasts pressed against the roof of his mouth. She shivered, screamed, and struggled as he liifted her into the air, her legs kicking about. The snake turned in the direction of the guard. He wanted her to see this...

Lan-Fei screams inside the maw! Flexing all her muscles she had obtained from modeling bathing suits and underwear, kicking her powerful legs and swiping them in the air. "Ahhhahhaha!!! PLEASE STOP!" She screams within, her eyes fixated upon the back of the throat that wanted her! Her breasts crushed against his jaws, her arms unable to move, she is claustrophobic and finds the experience so frighting, she tries not to faint!
avatar
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 am

The snake ignores both the fierce orders of Sakura and the cries of its prey. Lifting its head, it CHOMPS on her, bringing her calves into its maw and having Len-Fai's head reach the entrance to the throat. Her cries intensified, her calves kicking about in the air. The snake takes one more snap, bringing all of her within his mouth. He savors her in her entirety for a few seconds, allowing the saliva in his fleshy mouth to coat her before he SWALLOWS, sending the model rushing down his dark, musty interior where she'll soon be a goner...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Natsuki on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:44 am

SeiferHowling wrote:The snake ignores both the fierce orders of Sakura and the cries of its prey. Lifting its head, it CHOMPS on her, bringing her calves into its maw and having Len-Fai's head reach the entrance to the throat. Her cries intensified, her calves kicking about in the air. The snake takes one more snap, bringing all of her within his mouth. He savors her in her entirety for a few seconds, allowing the saliva in his fleshy mouth to coat her before he SWALLOWS, sending the model rushing down his dark, musty interior where she'll soon be a goner...

The woman screams, each chomp painful physically and mentally. She feels the saliva pool around her, she chokes and coughs on the thick slime. Her eyes wide and in terror as she is pushed deeper in the throat! "No, stop! Please!! I'm too young, too pretty, oh Gods please stop!!" she pleads rapidly, screaming wildly when she is sent plunging down the smelly tunnel of flesh, her leather boots following after her down the flesh pit...he swallows deeply, her body unable to move while she descends into the belly, the acids quickly eating at her. She is choking in the acidic bath that disolves her flesh quickly...

avatar
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Sakura on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:48 am

Sakura watches in grief as the foolish woman becomes instant lo mein and is quickly devoured by the demon before her. She doesn't hesitate, with the hostage 'dead' she began to unload her shotgun upon the snake, firing shell after shell till the gun runs empty. Five shells littering the ground, she pulls the last three shells off her belt and loads the semi-auto weapon.
avatar
Sakura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 am

While the powerful shots of Sakura's gun actually do cause Seifer a great deal of pain and disfiguration, he has the wonderful skill of shapeshifting to heal. He uses that to his very advantage as she attempts to reload. He slithers closer and starts to morph into something more sinister and terrifying. His length remains the same, but he grows long scales and hundreds of legs, long enough to wrap around Sakura. Antenna protrude from his head and two pincers lead toward his still horrifying maw...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Natsuki on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:55 am

From overhead a voice comes out of an intercom system:

"GRRR!" "Attention! You in the first floor corridor of the Premium Tower! Head back to the Cantina! Hurry before I change my mind!"
avatar
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-11-30
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Sakura on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 am

Natsuki wrote:From overhead a voice comes out of an intercom system:

"GRRR!" "Attention! You in the first floor corridor of the Premium Tower! Head back to the Cantina! Hurry before I change my mind!"

The voice makes her stop loading with wide eyes. "That idiot!" she says harshly under her breath, bringing up the shotgun-

SeiferHowling wrote:While the powerful shots of Sakura's gun actually do cause Seifer a great deal of pain and disfiguration, he has the wonderful skill of shapeshifting to heal. He uses that to his very advantage as she attempts to reload. He slithers closer and starts to morph into something more sinister and terrifying. His length remains the same, but he grows long scales and hundreds of legs, long enough to wrap around Sakura. Antenna protrude from his head and two pincers lead toward his still horrifying maw...

Her body physically paled, letting out a shrill scream as the fox fires all three shots at the creature! One shell missed, the other two bounced off his scales. She clicks again, empty. She tosses the gun at the creature and turns around, drawing the revolver from her holster. "What the fuck is that thing?!" the kitsune screamed, her beautiful tail swinging behind her while she ran back to the street!
avatar
Sakura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 am

With a quick lunge forward, the centipede grabs Sakura by her lovely tail and starts to drag her backward. She hits the floor hard, her large breasts not giving too much of a cushion, and looks back at the beast she's being dragged toward....

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Sakura on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:16 am

SeiferHowling wrote:With a quick lunge forward, the centipede grabs Sakura by her lovely tail and starts to drag her backward. She hits the floor hard, her large breasts not giving too much of a cushion, and looks back at the beast she's being dragged toward....

Sakura lets out a small yelp when she falls forward, hitting the ground hard on her chest. "Damn...why can't these large things be a little more useful?!" she thinks, taking note of her sore breasts and back when she felt her tail being touched by twin pincers and being dragged back into the alley! The one thing she hates the most is if people grab her tail! She turns her body around, looking back at the terrifying beast. "Leggo of my tail!!!" she screams, raising her powerful revolver and fires the gun three times towards the beast, one hitting it's head, and only broke part of the scales off.
avatar
Sakura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:21 am

The centipede screeches in pain at the gunshots, and is growing tired of his prey's constant fighting back! Letting go of her tail, and with the whip of his neck, his pinchers send her firearm flying out of her hand and far away from her reach. He then quickly skitters on top of her, using his dozens of spike legs to create almost a cage around her perfect body. His maw hangs inches over her face. She can see directly down the same throat that devoured the poor model.

"You're the head of security here, are you not?" it spoke

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Sakura on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 am

SeiferHowling wrote:The centipede screeches in pain at the gunshots, and is growing tired of his prey's constant fighting back! Letting go of her tail, and with the whip of his neck, his pinchers send her firearm flying out of her hand and far away from her reach. He then quickly skitters on top of her, using his dozens of spike legs to create almost a cage around her perfect body. His maw hangs inches over her face. She can see directly down the same throat that devoured the poor model.

"You're the head of security here, are you not?" it spoke

Sakura lets out a whimper when the pinchers sent the gun from her hand. "Shit!" she screamed just when she is encaged by the larger centipede, unable to move with her body pinned, her breasts pressed against the length below his head. She paled, looking down the terrifing monster's throat, gulping-the scent of the model still lingering on it's hot breath. "Well...you talk..." she starts, gulping again. "No...The head of security is on leave...he's not due back till next week." she replied rather truthfully. She herself was only third in command, and one of the members of Squad 6...that part she was going to leave out to the shapeshifting monster.
avatar
Sakura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  SeiferHowling on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 am

"Did it frighten you when you saw that women devoured before your very eyes?" the beast asked her as his pincers started to remove her clothes. He tore her blouse and bra, her jiggling breasts becoming free and covered in slobber. "Did it scare you to see her body disappear into mine?"

Several of the legs wrapped around her back, lifting her ever closer to the maw, the undulating throat and esophagus beckoning her...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Street road

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum