Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security Entrance

2 posters

Go down

Security Entrance Empty Security Entrance

Post  Natsuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 am

Natsuki sets her shotgun down beside the entrance, unlocking the doors to the entrance hidden behind a portrait of an island just behind the bar. She heaves the heavy door open and lets out a strained cry. "Damn...that was heavy." she says, turning around and reaching down for her shotgun.
Natsuki
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Security Entrance Empty Re: Security Entrance

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Seifer had decided to play a little bit with this one. He could tell from her voice over the intercom that she was a cat-girl. They always had that distinctive tone in their voice. Before making it to the cantina, he transformed himself into an enormous werewolf type creature, a solid fifteen feet tall, capable of engulfing a smaller Cat woman like her. as he enters the room, he speaks "here kitty kitty..."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Natsuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:19 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer had decided to play a little bit with this one. He could tell from her voice over the intercom that she was a cat-girl. They always had that distinctive tone in their voice. Before making it to the cantina, he transformed himself into an enormous werewolf type creature, a solid fifteen feet tall, capable of engulfing a smaller Cat woman like her. as he enters the room, he speaks "here kitty kitty..."

As Natsumi is about to grab her weapon, she pauses. The deep voice...and large shadow that was cast over her made her heart stop; she gulps, her tail standing with hairs on end. She feels sweat begin to trickle down the side of her head and she gulps once more. "That...definitely doesn't sound like the guy I met this morning..." she thinks. She cautiously turns her head to the right, to glance over her shoulder at what may be behind her-hoping that by doing so it would be easier to take in once she saw-

-the large towering werewolf staring at her with eyes of hunger. She lets out a tight gasp, almost like a squeal at the site of the creature, and is unable to move or think of the shotgun in front of her.
Natsuki
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Loving the look of fear on her face, Seifer grabs Natsuki and spins her around, only to roughly pin her against the wall. His large about sniffs her neck and her furry hair. She smells delicious. He licks her neck and cheek, slobbering all over her and getting a squeal out of her. His large laws reach in front of her and fondle her supple breasts. All the while she can feel something huge and stiff right by her ass..

"who we're you expecting, dear? And was it to be anything like this?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Natsuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:37 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Loving the look of fear on her face, Seifer grabs Natsuki and spins her around, only to roughly pin her against the wall. His large about sniffs her neck and her furry hair. She smells delicious. He licks her neck and cheek, slobbering all over her and getting a squeal out of her. His large laws reach in front of her and fondle her supple breasts. All the while she can feel something huge and stiff right by her ass..

"who we're you expecting, dear? And was it to be anything like this?"

Natsuki lets out a terrified squeal, the front of her body pressed against the wall, her neck and cheek covered in saliva. She feels his large claws wrap around her torso, grabbing her breasts and fondling them both-but what unsettles her the most is the large hard object tapping at her ass. Her narrow cat like eyes become wide, almost big obsidian ovals in pools of azure. Her body shakes and her heat now races at a thousand beats per minute. She looks to the werewolf and lets out a squealing yelp! Her tail drooping and shivering as well. "What...what are you going to do to me?" she asks in a shaky tone, her ears dropping back too.

((hehehe sorry, just got a little excited ;p))
Natsuki
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 pm

(glad you're getting excited! Hope I have enough time to finish this for you!)

"mmmm, two things. Let's start with one." Seifer snarled as that stiff object reached under her skirt and suddenly ripped past her panties. Natsuki all of a sudden new exactly what it was as it pressed right underneath her tail with monstrous force, inserting itself directly into her tight anus! The beast heaved back and forth, pleasuring himself with her tiny hole as he continued to fondle her, scratch at her, and press her against the wall. His tongue was long enough to wrap around her neck, almost binding her. All sorts of juices dropped from various places...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Natsuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:(glad you're getting excited! Hope I have enough time to finish this for you!)

"mmmm, two things. Let's start with one." Seifer snarled as that stiff object reached under her skirt and suddenly ripped past her panties. Natsuki all of a sudden new exactly what it was as it pressed right underneath her tail with monstrous force, inserting itself directly into her tight anus! The beast heaved back and forth, pleasuring himself with her tiny hole as he continued to fondle her, scratch at her, and press her against the wall. His tongue was long enough to wrap around her neck, almost binding her. All sorts of juices dropped from various places...

Just when she felt her skirt part, the shaking Neko started to formulate an idea of what 'one' could be. His first strike caused her eyes not only to water, but to contract to narrow slits again, her fingers and claws flexed and her clenched teeth held out against a very painful cry of surprise! She was then pushed against the wall, repetitively banging against it while he forced his way inside her. Each time he heaved himself back in her panties would tear a little wider and her pain would be more immense, making her yelp with each blow. Her tail snaked erratically, and her pain filled groans echoed in the security hall. His claws continued to fondle her breasts, becoming more aggressive and tearing little by little at both uniform and skin. She felt his tongue wrapping lightly around her neck, causing Natsumi to wail while he continued to violate her.
Natsuki
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Seifers dick started to throb, loving the physical sensation, as well as his domination over nastuki. His head hovered over hers, enough so he could see her terrified eyes. He could feel himself getting ready to cum, ready to empty his huge load in her ass.

"can you imagine what number two may be?" Seifer asked with malice, saliva dripping onto her face an her ever more exposing breasts....

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Natsuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:30 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifers dick started to throb, loving the physical sensation, as well as his domination over nastuki. His head hovered over hers, enough so he could see her terrified eyes. He could feel himself getting ready to cum, ready to empty his huge load in her ass.

"can you imagine what number two may be?" Seifer asked with malice, saliva dripping onto her face an her ever more exposing breasts....

Natsuki had drool of her own roll down the side of her cheek, feeling his member pushing so deep she thought her lower abdomen was rippling from his forceful touch. She looks up into the creatures eyes, her exasperated moans blending with the sheer horror expressed upon her face. Saliva dripped onto her face and produced another shrill scream to answer him, shutting her eyes from the darkness of his throat beckoning her forth; her nipples hardened by his rough touch. "Nooo! Please, I was just doing my job!" she screams, letting out excruciating groans by his penetrating phallus.
Natsuki
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:50 pm

"And I'm just doing mine." Seifer growled, as he thrusted her so hard that his dick and pelvis actually lifted her off the floor, almost impaling her. The lift caused her head to enter the confines of his open maw, but he did not shut it. She was so close to the rippling throat, which convulsed as if it had a mind of its own, wanting her. The heat was intense, and she was surrounded by sharp teeth.

Aside from that, a powerful thrust caused a pressurized stream of white cum to shoot into her asshole and then drip outward, all over his dick, her ass, and then onto the floor.

"My job is to feed. Tell me, how do you feel about my job?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Natsuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:06 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"And I'm just doing mine." Seifer growled, as he thrusted her so hard that his dick and pelvis actually lifted her off the floor, almost impaling her. The lift caused her head to enter the confines of his open maw, but he did not shut it. She was so close to the rippling throat, which convulsed as if it had a mind of its own, wanting her. The heat was intense, and she was surrounded by sharp teeth.

Aside from that, a powerful thrust caused a pressurized stream of white cum to shoot into her asshole and then drip outward, all over his dick, her ass, and then onto the floor.

"My job is to feed. Tell me, how do you feel about my job?"

Natsuki eyes roll back from his thrust that dragged her off her feet and up the wall where her head hovered inside his mouth. Her legs twitched much like her tail, she could feel his seminal fluids dripping out of her, dripping to the floor. When she recovered from the moment of euphoric pain she realized her head was surrounded by razor sharp teeth and a heat that flushed over her face. She looks up with a dazed expression, noticing the throat seeming to pulse to her presence. She let out a cry: "Your job...is sickening!" she screams, feeling her sweaty body convulsing from the many stresses running through her mind; fear and being too frail to counter being dominating ones...
Natsuki
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:14 pm

As if his thoughts could enter hers, Natsuki could hear his voice inside her own head. "You will scream during this. You will beg for your life. You will panic."

She couldn't help but listen as his jaws clamped shut around her shoulders and begin sucking on her fur, ears, and face. Despite her screams being inside his maw, he could understand her words...

[feel free to write you own. Wink]

Inch by inch he brought her closer and closer to his throat, enveloping more of her body, being lifted by his incredibly strong cock upon which she struggled.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Natsuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:As if his thoughts could enter hers, Natsuki could hear his voice inside her own head. "You will scream during this. You will beg for your life. You will panic."

She couldn't help but listen as his jaws clamped shut around her shoulders and begin sucking on her fur, ears, and face. Despite her screams being inside his maw, he could understand her words...

[feel free to write you own. Wink]

Inch by inch he brought her closer and closer to his throat, enveloping more of her body, being lifted by his incredibly strong cock upon which she struggled.

Natsuki felt the jaws slam down, her body tensing from the pain. "Why, why?!!" she screamed, saliva rushing over her as he sucked. She scythed her legs, spreading them and kicking them outside the maw even while his manhood was still inside her. As she began to inch further into his throat, her screaming intensified. "Ahhh!!! Stop!!! Please! It can't end this way!" She screamed, shutting her eyes tightly from the beckoning throat muscles.
Natsuki
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Seifer removed his prey from his cock as he took the supple mounds of her breasts into his mouth, swallowing her head. He then lifted her kicking legs and swinging tail skyward, her body shivering and trembling. With three solid gulps, he took all of her in, sliding her quickly down into his waiting gullet to be digested.

sorry for the quick ending...i have somewhere i have to get to. I promise to make it better next time! you did fantastic! and i'd love to see a pic of real you if possible. Wink

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Natsuki Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:03 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer removed his prey from his cock as he took the supple mounds of her breasts into his mouth, swallowing her head. He then lifted her kicking legs and swinging tail skyward, her body shivering and trembling. With three solid gulps, he took all of her in, sliding her quickly down into his waiting gullet to be digested.

(it's no problem! ^^ thank you for playng though Very Happy)

Natsuki's spandex covered thighs and legs kicked as she screamed, descending down the throat quickly. Her leather shoes and her ankles were the last to be seen as they slipped into the toothy pit, and then the jaws snapped shut. With the deep swallow, the young cat girl descended the length of Seifer's neck as an incredibly large wiggly bulge. She disappeared just as she hit his rib cage, spilling out into the werewolf's belly with a bouncing movement.
Natsuki
Natsuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down