Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Call

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Last Call - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Call

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:10 am

Seifer bent down and little and massaged her hanging breasts while she sucked vigorously on his hard cock. He love the warmth and tightness of her tongue and lips, and the little moans she let out each time she bobbed her head.

"You enjoy devouring things?" Seifer asked her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:15 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer bent down and little and massaged her hanging breasts while she sucked vigorously on his hard cock. He love the warmth and tightness of her tongue and lips, and the little moans she let out each time she bobbed her head.

"You enjoy devouring things?" Seifer asked her.

Ferah raised the breasts for ease, placing her breasts between his cock and pushed the soft mounds between his member. She pulled her mouth away, sluping her lips and swallowed deeply. She looked up at him and nodded. "Oh, devouring things is quite a hobby of mine." she licked her lips.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:18 am

Seifer pushed her to the floor, being rough with her. She giggled, her breasts bouncing about, seeming to enjoy it. Before crawling on top of her, he tore off what remained of her panties, allowing built up juices to drip to the floor. He kissed her, pressing his entire weight on top of her, before penetrating her welcoming, wet pussy with his enormous dick.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 am

Ferah's eyes rolled back in pleasure, her eyelids fluttering. She moaned as he parted her vaginal walls with his enormous dick. Her breasts heaved and bounced with each jerk forward he made with his pelvis, caring not for any of the torn clothing. She grabs hold of the legs of nailed down tables and cried out: "Harder...Harder!" she screamed out in euphoria.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:29 am

Seifer thrust with all his might, his dick so huge that it almost seemed as if he was impaling her. The sweat from the two of them soaked the floor and their moans of pleasure bounced off the walls. His cock throbbed within her pussy, practically vibrating it, sending her pulsating into orgasms. He wasn't ejaculating yet, but semen began to seep out the tip of his dick, coating her vaginal walls.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer thrust with all his might, his dick so huge that it almost seemed as if he was impaling her. The sweat from the two of them soaked the floor and their moans of pleasure bounced off the walls. His cock throbbed within her pussy, practically vibrating it, sending her pulsating into orgasms. He wasn't ejaculating yet, but semen began to seep out the tip of his dick, coating her vaginal walls.

Her eyes closed, her body sweaty, her heart racing her hair falling back and her excited cries likely being heard down the street-she didn't care. She wrapped her long slender legs around his waist and thrusts herself towards him-increasing the painful yet pleasurable experience. She moaned and heaved, feeling his semen slide against her walls.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:41 am

As Seifer came inside of her, streams of his white cum forcing themselves in and out of her vagina while his cock stroked her clitoris, Ferah was so caught up in passion and ecstasy that she didn't even notice that Seifer began to change...

His back began to grow a scaly green, and enormous spikes spawned from his vertebrae. His tail bone extended into a tail almost twice the length of his body, and he himself began to grow to an enormous size. He transformed to be almost 17 feet in length, his arms, legs, and face turning into that of an enormous anthropomorphic lizard. His jaws were wide enough to easily fit an entire person inside.

It wasn't until Ferah's insides felt the pain of Seifer's now much greater sized penis that she opened her eyes to see the lizard creature on top of her, staring at her hungrily. He licked, her neck with a long forked tongue..."I like to devour things too" he said.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 am

At first, Ferah was speechless, then she let out a shrill scream of pure terror. "Noo! No, no!!! Stay back...!" she cried, trying to push back the tongue-never having seen or felt such a creature both on and in her.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:50 am

The lizard removed its penis from the girl and lifted itself off her, giving her a momentary chance to run. His primal urges had taken over, and he simply love the terror of his prey, almost as much as devouring them.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:54 am

Expelling one final sexual moan, she quickly crawled to her feet and started to sprint towards the door! Fuck modesty, she was running for her life!
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:59 am

Seifer didn't let her get very far, his tail whipping forward and wrapping around her ankle. It pulled her back, having her scream the entire way. He grabbed her by her waist right below her bobbling breasts and raised her upward to his open maw so she could see his undulating throat that she was about to enter.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:03 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer didn't let her get very far, his tail whipping forward and wrapping around her ankle. It pulled her back, having her scream the entire way. He grabbed her by her waist right below her bobbling breasts and raised her upward to his open maw so she could see his undulating throat that she was about to enter.

The Elven woman kicked and screamed, arching her back away from the beckoning throat and toothy maw. "Why eat me?! Wh-why not that samurai who came in earlier! Sure, compared to my breasts shes a 'washboard', but you you'd enjoy that crimson eyed girl more than me! Certainly so!!" she screamed, gulping.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:07 am

"I was trying this 'nice' thing on for size...and she told me that you made fun of her breasts. I promised her I'd make this agonizing for you," Seifer admitted as he raised her even higher. Her passed into his mouth, along with her shoulders and breasts, and he clamped down upon them, lifting her up in the air. There was enough room in his mouth for her to scream and for his tongue to lather her breasts and face. Her hair and the back of her head pressed against the back of his throat, the dark chasm that would lead to her doom, filling her with panic. Her luscious legs kicked about outside as he raised them high into the air...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:13 am

SeiferHowling wrote:"I was trying this 'nice' thing on for size...and she told me that you made fun of her breasts. I promised her I'd make this agonizing for you," Seifer admitted as he raised her even higher. Her passed into his mouth, along with her shoulders and breasts, and he clamped down upon them, lifting her up in the air. There was enough room in his mouth for her to scream and for his tongue to lather her breasts and face. Her hair and the back of her head pressed against the back of his throat, the dark chasm that would lead to her doom, filling her with panic. Her luscious legs kicked about outside as he raised them high into the air...

She screamed and cried as she was passed through his jaws, clamping down upon her and lifting her up. Inside, the tongue lathered her face and breasts to her mild amazement could fit inside his maw. His tongue wrapped around her right breast, groping it once more before it continued to lather her body. She kicked her scything legs out, reaching out for anything! "Oh God, please no!!! I can't die like this, I just cant! Please PLEASE!!" She pleaded, feeling the heat of his stomach rising up to greet her.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:18 am

Her pleading was ignored and her beautiful scything legs didn't stand a chance as Seifer swallowed, taking her head down into his throat. With another, her enormous breasts passed down and her ass entered his mouth. With gravity now working with him, he lifted her straight up, and despite her continuing pleads from within his esophagus, a couple more gulps and her trembling legs were sent sliding down his throat to her stomach where she'd meet her death...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:25 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Her pleading was ignored and her beautiful scything legs didn't stand a chance as Seifer swallowed, taking her head down into his throat. With another, her enormous breasts passed down and her ass entered his mouth. With gravity now working with him, he lifted her straight up, and despite her continuing pleads from within his esophagus, a couple more gulps and her trembling legs were sent sliding down his throat to her stomach where she'd meet her death...

Ferah spat a bone chilling scream as her jiggling body was forced down his throat. "Noooo noooo noooooooooooo!" she cried, her saliva coated body making the passage from mouth to throat to stomach much easier. Her breasts bunched against her chin, they were like a sled as she was forced into the small confinds of his stomach, her naked juice lidden body slipping into the acidic waters with a plop! The busty elven girl screamed out in agony, cursing the flat chested woman for making her suffer, cursing Kanade. "Let me out!!!! Help me! Anyone, SOME ONE!!! VALOR!!! ADN!!! HELP, I'VE BEEN EATEN!!! SOMEONE HELP M-" her cries are muffled within the wiggling chest, acid filling her mouth and causing her to choke painfully...
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:29 am

Seifer walked over to the lights of the bar, shut them off, and lay down on the floor to rest as he digested his meal. Her cries quickly grew quiet. That "nice" thing didn't work out too well. Perhaps he'd try again tomorrow. Oh, and he'd need to get his $500 back after his nap.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:47 pm

(just to be a half drunk troll at the moment)

Vince enters the bar. "Ay! Ferah, two pitchers of my usual, thank ya." the demon hunter says, taking a seat in his usual booth before passing out onto the table, never once turning to the giant lizard sleeping on the ground with the settling belly.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2