VIP Guest Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIP Guest Room

Post  Stephen Chesluk on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 pm

(Yes, I'm aware the last time I posted I was in Beijio and under attack by the Dragon-but since the dragon no longer exists I moved here with my friend/fling Haruka Sanada, and altering space and time. How so? Tch, friend when you have money like me, anything can happen Cool)

Stephen awoke to what he believed were the distant sound of shotgun fire; not any of his shotguns-he could tell instantly by the report of any of his shotguns. Eyes narrowed, the whites of his eyes red of sleep deprivation, the yawning CEO of Chesluk Arms CORP turned to face the naked neko beside him. He couldn't remember what happened, but he did remember how the prior night 'felt'. His snoring mistress beside him was face down on her pillow, and her tail curled and swayed. He patted her ass, groped it, then pushed her body with gentle shove. "Hey! Sanada...get up...get dressed." He yawns again, standing up naked with red marks all over his body. "Grrrr...Damn fan..." he grumbles, walking to the shower and spraying himself down with hot water. He got out of the shower after he was finished and took a seat with a towel wrapped around his waist. He opens his brief case and looks at the Floor Plans of the Silver Crest, deciding where he would best place his security deal.
Stephen Chesluk
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VIP Guest Room

Post  Haruka Sanada on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Stephen Chesluk wrote:(Yes, I'm aware the last time I posted I was in Beijio and under attack by the Dragon-but since the dragon no longer exists I moved here with my friend/fling Haruka Sanada, and altering space and time. How so? Tch, friend when you have money like me, anything can happen Cool)

Stephen awoke to what he believed were the distant sound of shotgun fire; not any of his shotguns-he could tell instantly by the report of any of his shotguns. Eyes narrowed, the whites of his eyes red of sleep deprivation, the yawning CEO of Chesluk Arms CORP turned to face the naked neko beside him. He couldn't remember what happened, but he did remember how the prior night 'felt'. His snoring mistress beside him was face down on her pillow, and her tail curled and swayed. He patted her ass, groped it, then pushed her body with gentle shove. "Hey! Sanada...get up...get dressed." He yawns again, standing up naked with red marks all over his body. "Grrrr...Damn fan..." he grumbles, walking to the shower and spraying himself down with hot water. He got out of the shower after he was finished and took a seat with a towel wrapped around his waist. He opens his brief case and looks at the Floor Plans of the Silver Crest, deciding where he would best place his security deal.

Haruka was up and about when he left the shower, having finished ironing the Master's clothes. She yawned, her tail drooped over her exposed ass, and her breasts bobbing freely as she headed into the shower herself. Pleasuring Master Chesluk was indeed a task in its own, but none the less-it kicked the crap out of her energy having had little sleep the night prior. She steps into the shower, bathes and lathers herself with scented soap which smelled of strawberries before exiting and drying herself off with a towel. She slips into her maid outfit and turns to Master Chesluk and bowed to him. "Sir...Your clothes are ready and I'm showered. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?" she asked Steve.
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Chesluk on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Stephen Chesluk wrote:(Yes, I'm aware the last time I posted I was in Beijio and under attack by the Dragon-but since the dragon no longer exists I moved here with my friend/fling Haruka Sanada, and altering space and time. How so? Tch, friend when you have money like me, anything can happen Cool)

Haruka was up and about when he left the shower, having finished ironing the Master's clothes. She yawned, her tail drooped over her exposed ass, and her breasts bobbing freely as she headed into the shower herself. Pleasuring Master Chesluk was indeed a task in its own, but none the less-it kicked the crap out of her energy having had little sleep the night prior. She steps into the shower, bathes and lathers herself with scented soap which smelled of strawberries before exiting and drying herself off with a towel. She slips into her maid outfit and turns to Master Chesluk and bowed to him. "Sir...Your clothes are ready and I'm showered. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?" she asked Steve.

Stephen was already dressed by the time she finished. "No, thank you Sanada. Let's go to the Cafe, let us get something to drink." he says to her, standing up and opening the door to the hallway.
Stephen Chesluk
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Haruka nodded and blindly followed. She was used to her Employer's antics, but she thought this trip was really going to be a vacation.
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top