Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craft Ocean & Beach

3 posters

Go down

Craft Ocean & Beach Empty Craft Ocean & Beach

Post  Rio Tachibana Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:25 pm

An indoor man-made Ocean with mechanized waves and it's own ecosystem-been proven to be 'free' of monstrous creatures that would other wise kill visitors. The largest Biome of the Silver Crest. The walls of the Biome are made of pressurized glass towards the ocean, and an open dome ceiling that closes when its rainy or when it gets late. The beaches are made of white sand, and a great place to get a tan.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Craft Ocean & Beach Empty Re: Craft Ocean & Beach

Post  ShadowKnight369 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Lennox walked along the rather empty beach, still on patrol. He found it strange that there wasn't any word from Central in past half hour, and could have sworn he'd heard screaming taking place towards the Premium Tower; thus he tried to call in to Central to find out what caused the disturbance. The other member of Squad 2, Lisa, stood beside him:
Craft Ocean & Beach SG1

He looked to her, then turned to the man-made ocean. "Lisa...keep patrolling here till I get back. I don't know why...but I got a bad feeling something's up on this mechanized Island...Central would have at least humored me by now." he states, turning towards the security entrance. "I'll be back ASAP, if something bad happens, contact me via radio; I'll be tuned in." he says turning away and heading to the Security Entrance.

ShadowKnight369
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Makoto is now out on the road itself, a handful of men and women in blue security uniforms are huddling people away, and Nanaya was completely confused. She cocks an eyebrow, and looks to guards as they pass by her. "Whats wrong?" She then turns to another. "Did something happen?" She exclaims. "I can help!" she screams grabbing for one of them to prevent herself from just flailing about uselessly.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowKnight369 Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Makoto Nanaya wrote:Makoto is now out on the road itself, a handful of men and women in blue security uniforms are huddling people away, and Nanaya was completely confused. She cocks an eyebrow, and looks to guards as they pass by her. "Whats wrong?" She then turns to another. "Did something happen?" She exclaims. "I can help!" she screams grabbing for one of them to prevent herself from just flailing about uselessly.

As his arm is pulled, the officer turns to the culprit. He blinks at the smaller squirrel girl and double takes. "You have to hurry to the security shelter immediately..." he pauses, feeling his gut twisting. "There's been an incident in the Craft. We're short numbered already and we cannot guarantee your safety unless you head to the bunker." he explained, tugging her into the direction of the Bunker. "As much as I appreciate your enthusiasm to help, I must decline. Follow the yellow arrows marked onto the pavement they'll lead you straight to the bunker." he says taking her delicate hand off of his arm. "Now go." he says, as he heads to the Security Entrance. He was under armed and from the report there were two major threats on the Craft.

(sorry for the slow reply internet sucked. I made it so you can just jump to it.)

ShadowKnight369
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Makoto wasn't able to get a word in edge wise as the Officer simply gave her directions and left. Dumbfounded she simply stood where she was. As the crowd continues to pass her by she frowns and shakes her head. "No way, if these guys are shorthanded I'm going to help! It would only be a matter of time before the bunkers would fail." she thought and started to head out of the biome, heading to where the tourists were leaving.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down