Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Ocean

4 posters

Go down

Open Ocean Empty Open Ocean

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:32 pm

A near endless sea that is so high in salt content and density, it's incredibly hard to swim in.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Open Ocean Empty Re: Open Ocean

Post  Nakano Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:00 am

Ben was guiding the vessel over the Blackmoth Ocean, the small cargo airship was filled with crates, and he was flying solo again. The shipment for the Silver Craft in tow, and with the vessel on autopilot at the moment Ben decided it was good as any a time to get up and stretch his legs. He stood up, stretching his arms above his head and exhaled. "Ugh...just another boring delivery..." he says with a yawn, closing his eyes as he placed a hand over his mouth.

Bianca wrote:...She grabs her bag and starts heading away from the Cafe when she pauses and looks to the Pilot. "If your job's boring, perhaps you should make a career change." she winks to the young man, laughs again and then heads out of the terminal...

He'd been flying out in the vast ocean for hours now, and he still couldn't get that Nekomimi's image from his mind; her voice almost tangible even now. "Dammit.... I wish I found out her name. Now regret's gonna kill me." he says with a sigh, walking down the steps of the small two seat cockpit, the sliding door to the small galley connecting to the cargo hold. He may as well grab some food while he was up. There should still be some cheese and crackers left in the fridge, that is, Sventon didn't eat them all on his last use of this ship.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:03 am

Nakano wrote:Ben was guiding the vessel over the Blackmoth Ocean, the small cargo airship was filled with crates, and he was flying solo again. The shipment for the Silver Craft in tow, and with the vessel on autopilot at the moment Ben decided it was good as any a time to get up and stretch his legs. He stood up, stretching his arms above his head and exhaled. "Ugh...just another boring delivery..." he says with a yawn, closing his eyes as he placed a hand over his mouth.

Bianca wrote:...She grabs her bag and starts heading away from the Cafe when she pauses and looks to the Pilot. "If your job's boring, perhaps you should make a career change." she winks to the young man, laughs again and then heads out of the terminal...

He'd been flying out in the vast ocean for hours now, and he still couldn't get that Nekomimi's image from his mind; her voice almost tangible even now. "Dammit.... I wish I found out her name. Now regret's gonna kill me." he says with a sigh, walking down the steps of the small two seat cockpit, the sliding door to the small galley connecting to the cargo hold. He may as well grab some food while he was up. There should still be some cheese and crackers left in the fridge, that is, Sventon didn't eat them all on his last use of this ship.

The cargo hold was a bit too cramped and too cold for Bianca's likes, so at one point during the trip, she decided to walk away from the crate of vodka she had opened, pushing past the two bottles she had drank from before heading further into the airship. She was in the kitchen now, and had just ransacked the refrigerator for something edible to quell the emptiness of her stomach, and grabbed the remaining crackers and cheese within, settling it as ''better than nothing''. While she leaned on the counter facing the fridge, she could hear someone approaching. Instead of hiding, she decided to remain where she was, and scarf down the nearly inedible rations. She could make out the words: "Now regret's gonna kill me", and then the doors slid apart and she was revealed to him. She had closed her eyes, licking her fingertips as she undoubtedly knew the Pilot would be staring at her.

"Well if you don't want to be killed by regret, I guess you could always just turn the autopilot off and soar straight into Blackmoth. Well, if the explosion doesn't kill you, the monsters that lurk beneath the waves will." she started, opening her eyes slightly, her narrowed crimson eyes glancing into his direction, her mouth poised into a seductively sexy grin. "But I assure you, they're nothing compared to what I can do." she purred.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:48 am

Ben looked at the woman before him and thought his own imagination had manifested the Neko he had met at the Cafe hours ago eating his rations and leaning on the counter top.

Bianca wrote:..."Well if you don't want to be killed by regret, I guess you could always just turn the autopilot off and soar straight into Blackmoth. Well, if the explosion doesn't kill you, the monsters that lurk beneath the waves will." she started, opening her eyes slightly, her narrowed crimson eyes glancing into his direction, her mouth poised into a seductively sexy grin. "But I assure you, they're nothing compared to what I can do." she purred.

He blinked and then shook his head. She was really there. "It-it's you! From the Cafe!" he says pointing at her with his right index finger. He couldn't have imagined her, he could clearly see her shadow and can tell she was truly there, but she was a little different now, wearing... well, something a bit more covering than her leather thong she had been wearing before. Her hair seemed to be a bit more tussled, and curlier on the ends, and she was wearing combat boots now instead of the thigh highs. He shook his head, trying to shake the image in his head for a clearer mind and looked into her beautiful crimson reds again. "How did you get in here? Why the hell did you stow away? You know what you're doing is against the law!" he says placing a hand on his belt. This was a very odd reunion, even if he didn't know her well and admittedly had an attraction if not a crush on the rather athletic and beautiful young Nekomimi, but he still had a job to do, and she had not only stowed away on his company's vessel, but her presence here could affect his position at Danton Aeronautics.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:23 am

Nakano wrote:
He blinked and then shook his head. She was really there. "It-it's you! From the Cafe!" he says pointing at her with his right index finger.

Bianca maintained her smile. "Hey now, didn't you're mother tell you it's rude to point? Huh... you sound awfully friendly for a guy who notices a stow away. The cafe? Cafe...Cafe..." she says, closing her eyes for a moment, trying to think back. "Hmm... sorry, I can't seem to remember..." she said bringing up her hands with open palms, physically giving up trying to wrack her brain over it.

Nakano wrote:
"How did you get in here? Why the hell did you stow away? You know what you're doing is against the law!" he says placing a hand on his belt.

Still maintaining her smile, she winks open her left eye and notices the pilot's hand being placed on his waist, which could creep its way down to his thigh holster. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, you're little .38 automatic isn't gonna do much... not like old Oro here." she says, reaching back and drawing a large handgun with a gilded slide. "It's a fourty-five, and well, they tend to make bigger holes. And kid, I don't need to give ya a few extra holes unless I need to." she says looking at him with both her narrowed red feline eyes. "As for how I came in? Well, I slipped down chimney." she says turning towards him, raising an eyebrow and deepening her mischievous smile. "Ho.. ho.. ho." she purred.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:18 am

Bianca wrote:
Bianca maintained her smile. "Hey now, didn't you're mother tell you it's rude to point? Huh... you sound awfully friendly for a guy who notices a stow away. The cafe? Cafe...Cafe..." she says, closing her eyes for a moment, trying to think back. "Hmm... sorry, I can't seem to remember..." she said bringing up her hands with open palms, physically giving up trying to wrack her brain over it.

He narrowed his own eyes, and shrugged slightly. "S-seriously? You don't remember earlier this morning? Ithteca... in the Terminal's Cafe? You know... we talked about my job... and you were eating a strawberry sundae......is it ringing any bells now?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Bianca wrote:
Still maintaining her smile, she winks open her left eye and notices the pilot's hand being placed on his waist, which could creep its way down to his thigh holster. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, you're little .38 automatic isn't gonna do much... not like old Oro here." she says, reaching back and drawing a large handgun with a gilded slide. "It's a fourty-five, and well, they tend to make bigger holes. And kid, I don't need to give ya a few extra holes unless I need to." she says looking at him with both her narrowed red feline eyes. "As for how I came in? Well, I slipped down chimney." she says turning towards him, raising an eyebrow and deepening her mischievous smile. "Ho.. ho.. ho." she purred.

"H-hey, there is no need to be violent. And well, I guess how you got in is irrelevant, but you could at least tell me why you would like to risk my job by sneaking onto my vessel?" he asked, rubbing his spiky hair, sighing with his eyes closed and his head thinking of how much trouble he was in as it was.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Nakano wrote:
He narrowed his own eyes, and shrugged slightly. "S-seriously? You don't remember earlier this morning? Ithteca... in the Terminal's Cafe? You know... we talked about my job... and you were eating a strawberry sundae......is it ringing any bells now?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow slipping Oro back into her holster on her rear, and walks up to him nearly bumping heads with the spiky haired man, looking at his face from left to right and all over with intent curiosity, sniffing his scent. "Hmm.... this morning...." she pauses, backing her head away from him, holding her chin with one hand while her arm propped up that hand's adjacent elbow. "Hmm...." she mumbled, narrowing her crimson eyes at him, taking him in for a moment when his face started to reappear in her faded memory. "Oh!" she says out loud, clenching the hand that was once holding her chin into a fist and pounded it softly into her other hand. "That's right! Heh-heh, well now, it seems we have crossed paths once again. Heh-heh, perhaps we were once star-crossed lovers in a past life, or some bull shit like that." she says in a sarcastic yet teasing and seductive tone, her eyelids narrowing at him and her lips curled into a catish grin.

As to his response of ''why'' she just closed her eyes and burst out laughing. "Oh," she winked her eyes open, wiping tears away with a finger. "Oh, lets just say an ''old friend'' told me to get the hell out of Ithteca." she says gathering her stature again. "Besides... I needed a change of scenery anyway. And on that note, we'll leave it at that." She says patting his shoulder and stepping inside the cockpit area. "Oh, I won't be violent as long as you don't try to be a 'hero'. Meaning, don't try to pull your gun on me, try to take my weapons from me or at all try to hold me against my will. If that happens, that bit where I said I don't want to give you some 'extra holes' will definitely change." she says shrugging her shoulders and raising her hands, showing that she really wouldn't mind doing that either.

She walked up to the cockpit console and leaned against the ''copilot'' seat and folded her arms under her breasts. "So," she starts, half turning her head to him, looking over her left shoulder with her seducing red eyes glaring at him, and a fangy tooth poked from her upper jaw over her lower lip. She was grinning with a glaze of humour. "Tell me Mr. Pilot, considering that I'll kill you if you try anything stupid, do you still think you have a boring job?" she asked, chuckling in a purring manner.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:55 am

Bianca wrote:

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow slipping Oro back into her holster on her rear, and walks up to him nearly bumping heads with the spiky haired man, looking at his face from left to right and all over with intent curiosity, sniffing his scent. "Hmm.... this morning...." she pauses, backing her head away from him, holding her chin with one hand while her arm propped up that hand's adjacent elbow. "Hmm...." she mumbled, narrowing her crimson eyes at him, taking him in for a moment when his face started to reappear in her faded memory. "Oh!" she says out loud, clenching the hand that was once holding her chin into a fist and pounded it softly into her other hand. "That's right! Heh-heh, well now, it seems we have crossed paths once again. Heh-heh, perhaps we were once star-crossed lovers in a past life, or some bull shit like that." she says in a sarcastic yet teasing and seductive tone, her eyelids narrowing at him and her lips curled into a catish grin.

He felt a little awkward as she leaned into his face, sniffing him and taking in his image. When she backed away and mumbled he nearly jumped when she screamed 'oh!'. After she finished her teasing he narrowed his eyes in irritation. "Star-crossed lovers huh? That's funny since five seconds ago you didn't even remember who I was. Sheesh, I bet if I didn't remind you you wouldn't have remembered what you ate at the cafe!" He exclaims with a uneventful sigh, rubbing the back of his neck and tilting his head into his bent elbow.

Bianca wrote:
As to his response of ''why'' she just closed her eyes and burst out laughing. "Oh," she winked her eyes open, wiping tears away with a finger. "Oh, lets just say an ''old friend'' told me to get the hell out of Ithteca." she says gathering her stature again. "Besides... I needed a change of scenery anyway. And on that note, we'll leave it at that." She says patting his shoulder and stepping inside the cockpit area. "Oh, I won't be violent as long as you don't try to be a 'hero'. Meaning, don't try to pull your gun on me, try to take my weapons from me or at all try to hold me against my will. If that happens, that bit where I said I don't want to give you some 'extra holes' will definitely change." she says shrugging her shoulders and raising her hands, showing that she really wouldn't mind doing that either.

"Wha-grr...that's... comforting..." he says sarcastically with his narrowed eyes, frowning at her threat. He didn't actually have a problem with her being on board, well, what was he supposed to do? Kick her out of the airship? He sighed, irritated as he softly presses his right fist against his crown, his eyes closed. He took a deep breath, thinking of all the consequences of having the Nekomimi on board. He hopefully wouldn't lose his commercial licence for Danton...

Bianca wrote:
She walked up to the cockpit console and leaned against the ''copilot'' seat and folded her arms under her breasts. "So," she starts, half turning her head to him, looking over her left shoulder with her seducing red eyes glaring at him, and a fangy tooth poked from her upper jaw over her lower lip. She was grinning with a glaze of humour. "Tell me Mr. Pilot, considering that I'll kill you if you try anything stupid, do you still think you have a boring job?" she asked, chuckling in a purring manner.

He opened his eyes, turning around to face the woman. She was giving him an over the shoulder look, her feline like crimson eyes looking at him looked beautiful but at the same time very dangerous. Well, she herself, was an obviously beautiful woman who's Black and Gold guns hanging from a holster hanging off her back expressed how deadly of a woman she really could be. He sighs, running a hand through his spiky hair. "Look, if you're going to be stowing away and threatening my life, you can at least call me Ben." he says, leaning against the wall beside the entrance to the galley and folded his own arms across his chest. "As for my job? Well... you can definitely say this is at least a ''speed bump'' in my experience for Danton Aeronautics." he says with a slight grunt, looking away from the appealing Neko, taking this ''hostage'' situation rather well otherwise. For the record, he really didn't feel all that threatened by the nameless Nekomimi.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:34 am

She raised an eyebrow, turning to him fully now. "Just a speed bump? Wow. You must have some big stainless steel balls kid. I can respect that." she sneered. "Either that, or you seriously believe I won't kill you if things get hairy between us." She says tilting her head down, narrowing her eyes fiercely, her grin showing off pointed teeth. "If that is the case kid, I will say it again. I will kill you if you do something I don't appreciate." her right eyelash twitched slightly and within a moment her agile body was against his, her breasts pressing against his arms, pinning them tight against his chest, her legs poised so he couldn’t kick, and with Nero drawn and it's compensator's barrel pressed lightly against the bottom of his chin, lining against his Adam's apple.

She looked into his eyes, her large feline red gaze glaring at him was devoid of sanity and she licked her upper palate softly before grinning a wide toothy grin. "So if you don't think I'm a threat, then you seriously have been mistaken." she says placing her free hand on his left thigh, digging her finger nails just enough so it dimpled his uniform and flesh beneath. "I've killed before, and human or demon, it really doesn't matter to me. So, if you're not convinced..." she says leaning her forehead against his, keeping her insane eyes upon his as she continued: "Please... by all means. Throw your life away, and let me devour you." she says breathing against his cheek before pulling away, releasing his thigh and removing Nero's barrel from his chin.

She revolves the black automatic before spinning it into her holster behind her. She smiled, her eyes returning but there was still a distant flicker of insanity within. "Sorry, but now that I have my point across..." she says walking over to the pilot's seat, sitting on the arm rest. She crossed her arms across her chest and crossed her left leg over her right, bouncing it off her knee weakly. "Where are we headed? Captain Nakano?" she asked, tossing him his wallet she had swiped earlier. She had checked his ID earlier when she had leaned against the co-pilot seat, having taken the wallet when she "sniffed" him earlier.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:41 am

Bianca wrote:She raised an eyebrow, turning to him fully now. "Just a speed bump? Wow. You must have some big stainless steel balls kid. I can respect that." she sneered. "Either that, or you seriously believe I won't kill you if things get hairy between us." She says tilting her head down, narrowing her eyes fiercely, her grin showing off pointed teeth. "If that is the case kid, I will say it again. I will kill you if you do something I don't appreciate." her right eyelash twitched slightly and within a moment her agile body was against his, her breasts pressing against his arms, pinning them tight against his chest, her legs poised so he couldn’t kick, and with Nero drawn and it's compensator's barrel pressed lightly against the bottom of his chin, lining against his Adam's apple.

She looked into his eyes, her large feline red gaze glaring at him was devoid of sanity and she licked her upper palate softly before grinning a wide toothy grin. "So if you don't think I'm a threat, then you seriously have been mistaken." she says placing her free hand on his left thigh, digging her finger nails just enough so it dimpled his uniform and flesh beneath. "I've killed before, and human or demon, it really doesn't matter to me. So, if you're not convinced..." she says leaning her forehead against his, keeping her insane eyes upon his as she continued: "Please... by all means. Throw your life away, and let me devour you." she says breathing against his cheek before pulling away, releasing his thigh and removing Nero's barrel from his chin.

He was amazed by how quick she had advanced upon him, his eyes wide but still looking off to the side wall. Her scent filled his nose, and her soft plush skin pressing against his arms and her nails dug into his left thigh. He slowly turned towards her, feeling sweat roll down his temples and back of his neck. He remained silent, looking into her big red eyes. They were devoid of conscience, of sane thinking and they were staring into his very soul. As much as he didn't like being held up in such a manner, he didn't protest, for he could very well see the finger curled around the trigger of the weapon yet. He slowly swallowed, thinking that the bare minimal would set her off and his brains would splat across the wall behind him. So for now he remained as calm as he could, even though he was perspiring. That bit where she said she would devour him was pretty crazy, and the thought of this woman as a succubus was quite a scary imagining. As soon as she pulled away he breathed a sigh of relief. "I think she just shed five years off my life..." he thought, sighing with relief again.  

Bianca wrote:
She revolves the black automatic before spinning it into her holster behind her. She smiled, her eyes returning to some level of sanity but there was still a distant flicker of insanity within. "Sorry, but now that I have my point across..." she says walking over to the pilot's seat, sitting on the arm rest. She crossed her arms across her chest and crossed her left leg over her right, bouncing it off her knee weakly. "Where are we headed? Captain Nakano?" she asked, tossing him his wallet she had swiped earlier. She had checked his ID earlier when she had leaned against the co-pilot seat, having taken the wallet when she "sniffed" him earlier.

He raised an eyebrow, having never stated his full name he was curious how she knew before she tossed him the wallet. He catches it with his left hand, looking at it and then her before looking through the wallet and then returned it to his pocket. "Well now, this isn't quite fair. Here you know my full name, but I don't have the slightest clue as to who you are." he says with his eyebrows lowered as well as his narrow eyes. He walks up to the pilot seat, ignoring her sitting on the arm rest and took a seat. He closes his eyes and rubs the back of his neck as he sighs. "We are headed to the Silver Craft. But since you have the final say here, it's your decision. After all, you're the terrorist." he finishes, looking up at her with a sly grin, folding his arms across his chest.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Nakano wrote: "Well now, this isn't quite fair. Here you know my full name, but I don't have the slightest clue as to who you are." he says with his eyebrows lowered as well as his narrow eyes. He walks up to the pilot seat, ignoring her sitting on the arm rest and took a seat. He closes his eyes and rubs the back of his neck as he sighs.

"Hm. And that's the way it's gonna be. As for right now, and for you're own safety, its probably for the best that you don't know who I am." she says with a purring grin, turning her head to him as he takes a seat, and decided to not move from her position on the right arm rest.

Nakano wrote: "We are headed to the Silver Craft. But since you have the final say here, it's your decision. After all, you're the terrorist." he finishes, looking up at her with a sly grin, folding his arms across his chest.

She looked down at him with out a change in her facial expression, her arms still folded under her breasts as she only raises an eyebrow. "The Silver Craft? Well I am in the mood for some gambling. I wouldn't be surprised if I took the whole house in the casino. But no, the 'Craft sounds fine." she replies, closing her eyes, her grin still present upon her face.

Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 pm

As the airship got closer to the Silver Craft, a flash of brilliant light erupted and shined through the cockpit before the entire ship rocked with a tremendous force, knocking anyone who was not belted in off their feet within the small airship. The airship's emergency lights would be flashing red and there would be a message that stated that the main right thruster was damaged. Outside the engine smoked with a long black streak trailing behind the airship, all the while on the surface of the craft, the CKB were loading another shell into the ATR-81 "Red Flag":

Open Ocean RedFlagATR-81_zpsbd320248

The Soldier on the landing deck of the Silver Craft loaded the smaller but extremely powerful N3 Energy Shell into the rocket and prepared to shoot out the cockpit next if the vessel got closer...

Open Ocean N3EnergyRocket_zps79fdeb75

...Then as the red light in the scope indicated that it was prime for shooting, the soldier pulls the trigger of his shoulder mounted cannon.

Ka--SHIIIIIIIIIMPHHHH!!!

The blaring blue energy based rocket soared from the barrel of the weapon, spiraling towards the advancing airship!
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Bianca wrote:
"Hm. And that's the way it's gonna be. As for right now, and for you're own safety, its probably for the best that you don't know who I am." she says with a purring grin, turning her head to him as he takes a seat, and decided to not move from her position on the right arm rest.

"So... what do you want me to call you then? 'Lady'?" He replies, looking up at her with a raised eyebrow, his tone of voice suggested sarcasm on his part.

Crimson Knight Brigade wrote:As the airship got closer to the Silver Craft, a flash of brilliant light erupted and shined through the cockpit before the entire ship rocked with a tremendous force, knocking anyone who was not belted in off their feet within the small airship. The airship's emergency lights would be flashing red and there would be a message that stated that the main right thruster was damaged. Outside the engine smoked with a long black streak trailing behind the airship, all the while on the surface of the craft, the CKB were loading another shell into the ATR-81 "Red Flag":

The ship rocked, and Ben held onto the left armrest while the Neko fell onto his lap with a painful and unexpected landing. The grips of her pistols had slammed into his pelvis, causing Ben's eyes to darken as his balls were crushed by the weight of the woman and her guns pressing into him. Though the warning lights gave him a form of invulnerability as he was able to shrug off the immense pain and take hold of the controls despite the woman being on top of him. "For the love of the Gods, what the hell was that?!" He exclaimed, reaching over the woman and grabbed the sticks tightly. He could see the upper deck of the massive Casino and Adult theme park ahead of him, and can see other vessels floating in the sea below them as well as on the surface of the casino. "The hell?!" he exclaimed again noticing their rocket launchers.  

Crimson Knight Brigade wrote:
The blaring blue energy based rocket soared from the barrel of the weapon, spiraling towards the advancing airship!

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed, noting the large brilliant ball of blue light flying straight towards the cockpit, pulling the sticks to the right since his right thruster was blown to shit, he could even smell the acrid smoke from within the cockpit. "Mother---Fuuc-"he exclaimed yanking the sticks, trying to evade the oncoming missile.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:17 am

Nakano wrote:

"So... what do you want me to call you then? 'Lady'?" He replies, looking up at her with a raised eyebrow, his tone of voice suggested sarcasm on his part.

Bianca raised an eyebrow, holding her arms up. "Whatever." she states back, shaking her head left to right. She suddenly opened her eyes when something bright lit under her closed eyelids.

Crimson Knight Brigade wrote:As the airship got closer to the Silver Craft, a flash of brilliant light erupted and shined through the cockpit before the entire ship rocked with a tremendous force, knocking anyone who was not belted in off their feet within the small airship. The airship's emergency lights would be flashing red and there would be a message that stated that the main right thruster was damaged. Outside the engine smoked with a long black streak trailing behind the airship, all the while on the surface of the craft, the CKB were loading another shell into the ATR-81 "Red Flag":

Bianca gasped, a light almost unnoticed grunt before falling backwards and landed ass first on Nakano's lap. Her back collided into the pilot's arm and she was sitting across him with her long shapely legs dangling over the right arm rest she had been sitting on previously. "Shit..." Bianca rubbed the small of her back, the back of her hand rubbing on Nakano's pants as she looked up at him. "Way to go Pilot, did you check any indications of Bird Strike before you got behind the sticks?" she says angered when her highly attuned nose picked up the scent of burning engine fuel and rubber. She peaked over his shoulder and then looked through a port window off the side, spotting the greasy black streak in the air. "That doesn't look too good." she says softly.  

Nakano wrote:
The ship rocked, and Ben held onto the left armrest while the Neko fell onto his lap with a painful and unexpected landing. The grips of her pistols had slammed into his pelvis, causing Ben's eyes to darken as his balls were crushed by the weight of the woman and her guns pressing into him. Though the warning lights gave him a form of invulnerability as he was able to shrug off the immense pain and take hold of the controls despite the woman being on top of him. "For the love of the Gods, what the hell was that?!" He exclaimed, reaching over the woman and grabbed the sticks tightly. He could see the upper deck of the massive Casino and Adult theme park ahead of him, and can see other vessels floating in the sea below them as well as on the surface of the casino. "The hell?!" he exclaimed again noticing their rocket launchers.

Suddenly as Ben's arms were launched over her torso, Bianca looked to the young man in an irritated manner. "H-hey! Is this your way of trying to keep me restrained? Cause I told you once, you can't hold me against my will." She says almost playfully as he pulls the vessel hard towards the right, causing her to sit up in his lap with her back against the left arm rest and her breasts pressing against his left elbow. She reached around, holding the back of the pilot's head rest for some support as the blue hazy light was shining in the window.

Nakano wrote:
"Oh shit!" he exclaimed, noting the large brilliant ball of blue light flying straight towards the cockpit, pulling the sticks to the right since his right thruster was blown to shit, he could even smell the acrid smoke from within the cockpit. "Mother---Fuuc-"he exclaimed yanking the sticks, trying to evade the oncoming missile.

She dug her nails into the back of the cushion, her eyes wide and crimson, the blue hazy missile was proceeding towards the cockpit! Her mouth contorted into anxious anger. "You've gotta dive!" she exclaimed, pushing down on the sticks for him, causing the vehicle to dive hard to the right.[/quote]
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Ben had ignored most of what this ''Lady'' had said, and focused on flying the aircraft, and trying not to get killed by the oncoming missiles! He also couldn't enjoy the ''pleasure'' of flying like he was, considering the woman who was in his lap was as dangerous as the missiles that were flying at them! If they both wanted to survive, he'd have to keep his concentration on the goal ahed: not getting shot down.

Bianca wrote: 

Suddenly as Ben's arms were launched over her torso, Bianca looked to the young man in an irritated manner. "H-hey! Is this your way of trying to keep me restrained? Cause I told you once, you can't hold me against my will." She says almost playfully as he pulls the vessel hard towards the right, causing her to sit up in his lap with her back against the left arm rest and her breasts pressing against his left elbow. She reached around, holding the back of the pilot's head rest for some support as the blue hazy light was shining in the window.

Ben looked down at her, hearing her words and looked at her with anxious eyes. "Lady, don't you even start!" he exclaimed, trying his best to evade the oncoming energy rocket that was spiraling right towards them.

Bianca wrote: 

She dug her nails into the back of the cushion, her eyes wide and crimson, the blue hazy missile was proceeding towards the cockpit! Her mouth contorted into anxious anger. "You've gotta dive!" she exclaimed, pushing down on the sticks for him, causing the vehicle to dive hard to the right.

"NO!" he exclaimed, the vehicle diving towards the right, he threw her arms off the sticks and yanked up and activated the thruster to max. As he threw her arms off he also managed to throw the Nekomimi off his lap, causing her to roll on the floor of the cockpit. He yanked back, throwing the airship upwards flying against the windows of one of the Silver Craft's Biomes. He turned towards Lady, and grits his teeth. "Buckle in!" He screamed. He was going to try and activate the emergency hover thrusters located at the belly of the aircraft which would only activate in a complete engine stall. If he could activate those it would be a bit slower, but they could actually pilot the craft away from the Silver Craft. And in order to stall, it was quite simple, for all he had to do was fly straight up at an even 180 degree angle and cross the threshold of altitude the ship allowed, but this also meant that they would have at least 30 seconds of free fall before the emergency thrusters would kick in, and more of a reason for both Lady and him to be buckled in!

"Hurry! Get in the co-pilot's seat!" he exclaimed, unsure how much time they would have left before the energy rocket either slammed into a part of the airship or would miss, all Ben knew definitely was that it wasn't going to strike the cockpit.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Nakano wrote:

"NO!" he exclaimed, the vehicle diving towards the right, he threw her arms off the sticks and yanked up and activated the thruster to max. As he threw her arms off he also managed to throw the Nekomimi off his lap, causing her to roll on the floor of the cockpit. He yanked back, throwing the airship upwards flying against the windows of one of the Silver Craft's Biomes. He turned towards Lady, and grits his teeth. "Buckle in!" He screamed. He was going to try and activate the emergency hover thrusters located at the belly of the aircraft which would only activate in a complete engine stall. If he could activate those it would be a bit slower, but they could actually pilot the craft away from the Silver Craft. And in order to stall, it was quite simple, for all he had to do was fly straight up at an even 180 degree angle and cross the threshold of altitude the ship allowed, but this also meant that they would have at least 30 seconds of free fall before the emergency thrusters would kick in, and more of a reason for both Lady and him to be buckled in!

"Hurry! Get in the co-pilot's seat!" he exclaimed, unsure how much time they would have left before the energy rocket either slammed into a part of the airship or would miss, all Ben knew definitely was that it wasn't going to strike the cockpit.  

She rolled off the pilot's knees, banging her head against the steel panelling of the floor with a heavy oof! She rubbed the back of her head painfully, cursing under her breath. She looked up at him with her angry eyes and frowned. "What the hell man?" but she could tell by his facial expression that the human male wasn't going to respond back to her. She then looked through the cockpit's window and her eyes widen as the Silver craft windows were slowly transforming into blue skies, and everything not bolted down was falling to the back of the airship! She was forced against the pilot's knees and she looked up at him again with shock. "Are you crazy?! You're trying to stall a freighter??!" she exclaimed, but again, he didn't look like he was going to offer much conversation other than his words: "buckle in".

She cursed again, almost spitting as she did, looking away from him. "You jackass, you're going to kill us..." she exclaimed, crouching as she turned towards the Co-Pilot's seat and lunged for it. Her fingers curled around the left arm rest, her shapely body dangling off the edge since they were already in the vertical climb. She pulled herself up, and rolled into the Co-pilot's seat pulling the double straps over her chest. She then turned to Ben, her eyes filled with anger again. "Hey, if you kill us, I swear, I'll tear a hole through both the Demon Realm and the Spirit Realm and I'll kill you again, got it?!" she exclaimed, before looking up at through the windshield. It was a horizon of blue with a sea of steel and glass windows of the Silver Craft. Bianca sighed, shaking her head. "Well... this is going to be one hell of a landing." she says holding her head in distress.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:49 pm

The energy rocket passes by the airship, missing it's mark considerably. However, the missile then smacked into the left engine, and not only that but it's energy melted through the hull and exposed the cargo hold and the internals of the ship; unlike the right engine, there was practically nothing left of the thruster which was practically vaporized.

A second launcher was fired, and a panzer rocket slammed into the underbelly of the cargo vehicle which was climbing the Silver Craft, and also blew out the windows, showering glass.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:30 pm

With engines shot out, he could no longer gain any thrust, and with the second explosion at the base of the airship Ben could feel rushing air cycle through the airship. The flashing red lights were the only thing blaring, the console was flashing red as well, and a female mechanical voice kept bleating: "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING...!"

"Shitshitshitshit!!" He exclaimed repeatedly, feeling the vehicle losing it's speed and simultaneously it's climb. He had to make a quick decision, between either crashing in the sea, which was hundreds of feet below them, or crashing into the landpad. He decides the landpad would be the lesser of the two evils, since it was closer to where he was then the ocean below. "Hold onto something!!" he cried, pulling the stick to the left. Even though he hand little thrust, he still had glide, and as he turned towards the landpad he pulled up on the stick, desperately hoping there was enough thrust in the right engine to keep them from nosediving straight into the surface of the landing zone. "This is gonna succcck!!!" he exclaimed. He could see the men who shot them down on the landing pad running around in the red armor, and with that thought in mind a dark thought crept in his head, hoping he crush them as he crash landed.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down