Beijio Hospital Tent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beijio Hospital Tent

Post  Satori on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Satori enters the large tent with the red cross on it. She's amazed by the amount of injured that had piled up. She cautiously moves forward, bumping into a doctor. "Excuse me, this is a Lieutenant of the Beijionese Imperial Army. General Garamonde has ordered me to hand her into your care." she states. The doctor looks at her, hears the General's name and nods. Taking Watanabe in his hands he brings her to the ER. With that being done, Satori leaves the tent, and heads back up to the palace..
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beijio Hospital Tent

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 pm

The Lt. was stable. Sitting up with her legs over her bed, her bandaged body being tended to by a couple of physicians. "Damn it...I've failed the Empress...I just hope these idiots patch me up in time for I can help out the General..." she says internally. She blinks, feeling pain shoot up her arm when the bandage is applied to her left arm, causing her to pull it away. "Hey! Watch it there! I may need to use that arm!" She complained, causing the nurse to shutter nervously. Noticing her reaction, the Lieutenant narrows her eyes and turns her head away, giving her the arm again with a grunt. "Sheesh, don't be so tight okay?" She says grumbling and then felt the nurse work on her arm again. "Damn that freaking dragon...I'll tear it's head off and stuff it up somewhere that doesn't get any oxygen!!" she exclaims, standing up, bringing with her the nurses who were applying bandages who had shocked wide eyes while Lt. Watanabe had eyes filled with fire and electricity.
avatar
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-10-18
Location : Lieutenant of the Imperial Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beijio Hospital Tent

Post  Satori on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Satori enters the Hospital, looking around for any sign of the Lieutenant before noticing the woman standing to her far left with two nurses grappling the stronger bandaged woman. Satori feels a trickle of sweat rolling down the back of her head but approaches the Lieutenant anyways. "Lieutenant, your looking better I see." she says placing a hand on her right hip and leaning a little on her right leg.
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beijio Hospital Tent

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Satori wrote:Satori enters the Hospital, looking around for any sign of the Lieutenant before noticing the woman standing to her far left with two nurses grappling the stronger bandaged woman. Satori feels a trickle of sweat rolling down the back of her head but approaches the Lieutenant anyways. "Lieutenant, your looking better I see." she says placing a hand on her right hip and leaning a little on her right leg.

The Lieutenant turns her head to the newcomer, and vaguely remembers her. "Hm?...Oh, you must be that girl who arrived with the General via that airship drop. I've been meaning to ask you, whats it like to free fall to earth and still be safe when you hit the ground? Cuz, if I did, I wouldn't be here right now and instead be up there fighting with the General." she says thumbing the way towards the Palace. She sighs, sitting back down. "So, why are you here? Judging from your manner of expression, that something seems to be troubling you, were you worried about me?" she asked, narrowing her eyelids in a flirty manner.
avatar
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-10-18
Location : Lieutenant of the Imperial Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beijio Hospital Tent

Post  Satori on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Lieutenant Watanabe wrote:
Satori wrote:Satori enters the Hospital, looking around for any sign of the Lieutenant before noticing the woman standing to her far left with two nurses grappling the stronger bandaged woman. Satori feels a trickle of sweat rolling down the back of her head but approaches the Lieutenant anyways. "Lieutenant, your looking better I see." she says placing a hand on her right hip and leaning a little on her right leg.

The Lieutenant turns her head to the newcomer, and vaguely remembers her. "Hm?...Oh, you must be that girl who arrived with the General via that airship drop. I've been meaning to ask you, whats it like to free fall to earth and still be safe when you hit the ground? Cuz, if I did, I wouldn't be here right now and instead be up there fighting with the General." she says thumbing the way towards the Palace. She sighs, sitting back down. "So, why are you here? Judging from your manner of expression, that something seems to be troubling you, were you worried about me?" she asked, narrowing her eyelids in a flirty manner.

Satori blushed and her jaw gaped with confusion. "Uh..Wh-What?! N-n-no!-" she starts shaking her hands in front of her, still blushing. "No! I-uh mean, sure I guess I was a little worried, but y-you see it was because I don't like it when others are hurt and I do have to worry a little-heheheh..." she finishes, scratching the back of her head and chuckling nervously whilst still blushing.
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beijio Hospital Tent

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:56 pm

The Lieutenant chuckled, then all out laughed at the woman's response. "Easy, I'm only jest." She says, pulling tears of laughter away from her tightly shut eyes. She looked at Satori with her large eyes. "So, I'm guessing that the ordeal has been dealt with..." she says to the younger woman, sighing with a false grin.
avatar
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-10-18
Location : Lieutenant of the Imperial Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beijio Hospital Tent

Post  Satori on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:00 am

Lieutenant Watanabe wrote:The Lieutenant chuckled, then all out laughed at the woman's response. "Easy, I'm only jest." She says, pulling tears of laughter away from her tightly shut eyes. She looked at Satori with her large eyes. "So, I'm guessing that the ordeal has been dealt with..." she says to the younger woman, sighing with a false grin.

Satori sighed thinking how strange the woman before her was. "Yes Mam'...The Twelve Swords showed up and settled the deal...though the General, Reno and myself were fully capable of stopping the dragon ourselves."
avatar
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beijio Hospital Tent

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum