The Hunt

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Mina has traversed the thick of the woods on the small Island of Blackclaw island. She heard of many a monster preying on the Twelve Swords recruits, and they thought it was best to send someone who is already dead. She had her bow at the ready and was kneeling onto the forest floor, searching for any signs, a trail that could lead her to the beast.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 pm

The Calicorn was a pelican like dragon, and it could only be found on Blackclaw Island. It was particularly feared, by both animals and men alike, for its ability to scoop up prey and hold them in its pouch like mouth before swallowing them whole. It didn't care much for chewing, which usually did in prey or hunters before the real horror occurred.

This particular Calicorn, impressively the size of an elephant but light enough to stand on the limps of trees, hopped quietly from canopy to canopy, quietly stalking the scantily clad hunter below...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Mina, despite her reputation as a Demon Hunter Extraordinaire, found tracking this beast rather difficult. Then again...this has been her first time off her home island of Izula. She sighs, weakly and closing her big cerulean eyes. It had to be somewhere near, she could sense it but not see it. Her eyes shot open suddenly. Alastor had told her about these strange moving images called 'horror movies', in which sometimes the creature that is killing the actors is actually looming above them. She looks up, instantly firing up an arrow through the thick canopy above. Her silvery ponytail fell back softly against the small of her back. Breathing slowly, she didn't see anything. "All this for nothing?" she sighs, figuring she never would understand 'horror movies'. She lowers her head and arms again, and continues forth...
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:39 pm

The Calicorn itself knew little of horror movies, but that could've fooled anyone who had actually seen one. It watched curiously as Mina shot the the arrow straight up into the air at absolutely nothing, the arrow falling somewhere else in the woods. Afterwards, as Mina continued through the forest, seemingly frustrated, it followed her, observing her, sizing her up. She was a tiny bit smaller than the largest meals it took in, mainly deer and boars, but she looked delicious. It'd had a human or too before, and recognized her sent.

As she walked, he began making his was down the canopies, hopping from limb to lower limb.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Still as she progressed, Mina couldn't shake this eerie feeling that she was being watched. She tried to shake it off, her ability to sense demons on an island infested with them was part of the problem, she had to concentrate on the surroundings..."Don't-" before she could even say any words to help improve her attitude, she nearly bumps into a spider web, a small spider glancing at her with small and multiple eyes. She grimaces, her lips curling as her face turns a shade of blue; a loud shrill escaping her lungs!
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:52 pm

The shrill from Mina gave the Calicorn an opportunity to land without being heard. Her scream muted its already soft landing behind her. It watched the young hunter then step backward from the spiderweb wiping her arms off, letting out words that sounded like disgust, before she backed up into the Calicorn. Her shoulders hit the knees of the beast, and then she froze.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Her head felt the softness, something large, feathery and squishy-almost like a pillow. Her shoulders, had bumped into something harder. She froze, feeling sweat trickle down her body, sliding down and around the rims of her breasts and down the tone chest and the row of abs she had running down. She lets out a light gasp, a small whisper as she slowly cranes her head upwards.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:02 pm

The Calicorn screeched as it made eye contact with Mina, its breath blowing her hair around. She could see straight down its gullet, and her face went white with horror. The calicorn flapped its powerful wings, picking up enough wind to send her flying backward onto her ass and back, disorienting its prey as it began walking toward her, ready to feed.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Before she could react, she was on her ass and she lets out a small squeal. She closed her eyes by instinct of the powerful winds it generated, but as soon as they dissipated she opens them back up and they widen in fear. The creature circled her, observed her with large inhuman eyes. She pulls up her bow, reaching back for another arrow and pulls back the draw string, aiming it with semi-shaky hands; exhaling rapidly to steady her aim..
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Knowing that the arrows were weapons, but unsure of just how harmful they could be, the Calicorn took a chance, rushing toward the young woman as fast as it could, its mouth wide open and ready to take her in. Once again, she caught a glimpse of that horrible gullet and wanted nothing more than to never go down it.

She had moments to react before the beast was upon her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:30 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Knowing that the arrows were weapons, but unsure of just how harmful they could be, the Calicorn took a chance, rushing toward the young woman as fast as it could, its mouth wide open and ready to take her in. Once again, she caught a glimpse of that horrible gullet and wanted nothing more than to never go down it.

She had moments to react before the beast was upon her.

Within the moments of it getting closer, the creature would notice the arrow's tip glowing white like smoke running off it, the edges of this haze became a deep blue in hue before it sparked like white fire off the arrow's metal tip. Since she had not clue what would affect this creature, she went with one of her strongest attacks: Spiritual shot. The arrow left her fingers, snaking through the shortened space between them both. The arrow was like a giant fist punching the creature; white fumes running off it's belly as it was blown backwards and into the thicket of the woods. Mina blinks, lowering her bow after a pause and no sign of the creature. "Huh..." she says softly, blinking once more. She lifts herself up and pats herself down of dust, slinging the bow behind her now. "I think this covers enough demon hunting for one day..." she says to herself, still sweating nervously from the encounter.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:38 pm

The Calicorn opens its eyes after everything had gone black. He felt a little sore particularly in the belly area. Definitely a tad disoriented. Sitting up, he finds that his belly's hide has been charred by whatever arrow that woman had shot her with. He would need to be more careful. He was fine, for sure, but getting shot, say, inside the mouth would prove a lot more of an issue.

Still able to smell the girl, aggressiveness now welled in the creature, and it flapped its wings, ROARING and heading back in her direction.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Mina was almost a half mile away from where she shot the creature when she heard the roaring of the creature now steadily approaching behind her. Her eyes were wide, and she cocked her head over her right shoulder. "I-it cant be!" she exclaims, reaching back for the bow again, nervousness returning once again.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Just as she grabbed her bow, she felt an enormous claw SLAM into her, tearing her white garment straight off her chest and throwing her to the ground, her enormous breasts now bear and bouncing from the force. Her bow was knocked from her grip and sent careening into the thickets. When she regained her composure, she looked up to see she was now half-naked, but quickly realized her bow was no where to be seen.

And neither was the creature. Maybe this is what Alastor was talking about when he told her of those horror movies.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:58 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Just as she grabbed her bow, she felt an enormous claw SLAM into her, tearing her white garment straight off her chest and throwing her to the ground, her enormous breasts now bear and bouncing from the force. Her bow was knocked from her grip and sent careening into the thickets. When she regained her composure, she looked up to see she was now half-naked, but quickly realized her bow was no where to be seen.

And neither was the creature. Maybe this is what Alastor was talking about when he told her of those horror movies.

She scrambles to her feet, covering the nipples of her free floating breasts with her left arm as she leans against a tree with her right. She makes repetitive shallow breaths, trying to figure out where the creature went. It had managed to tear the hell out of her top, she picks up the white and blue trimmed garment and tried to put it back on, but it's hopeless. Tossing it aside she goes back to covering her boobs with both hands. Her sarong blew under the wind, lifting up and revealing her white thong like loincloth. She looks up and around, but no sight of the winged beast. She still had arrows...but no bow.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Mina screamed, no longer able to cover her breasts, as two claws wrapped around her body and she felt herself lifted off the ground. It got further and further away very quickly, the sound of flapping wings above her. Her breasts sagged and bobbed as she struggled and hung in the grasp of the beast, taking her away from the comfort of solid ground. From up here, she actually spotted her bow, which would be useless now. And upside down, she watched as all her arrows fell out of her quiver, back to the forest.

Terror crept in as she was nearly half naked, weaponless, and in the talons of a terrible beast!

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:10 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Mina screamed, no longer able to cover her breasts, as two claws wrapped around her body and she felt herself lifted off the ground. It got further and further away very quickly, the sound of flapping wings above her. Her breasts sagged and bobbed as she struggled and hung in the grasp of the beast, taking her away from the comfort of solid ground. From up here, she actually spotted her bow, which would be useless now. And upside down, she watched as all her arrows fell out of her quiver, back to the forest.

Terror crept in as she was nearly half naked, weaponless, and in the talons of a terrible beast!

Mina continues to scream, not one for heights much, holding back sick feeling welling up inside. She looks back up, teary eyed at the large Calicorn. "Oh Gods...Brother...someone...Alastor...anyone help me!" her mind screams, her heart climbing into her throat, completely at the mercy of the creature flying in the air. Her breasts swaying as well as her long legs, her sarong actually flew off leaving her only in her thong, samurai shoes and white tabi socks.

Down below, the sarong landed over a 12 Swords member still oblivious to the situation above as Mina drifts away with the voracious beast.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Needing neither a nest or any ground to feed, the strong wings of the Calicorn allowed it to flap in place, hundreds of feet in the air where nobody and nothing could bother it while it prepared to devour its catch.

With its front talons, it lifted her up so it could see all of her, and with its lower too talons began to scratch away at her boots and thong, knowing the garments would be tasteless. The girl struggled and screamed in its grasp, not sure whether falling to her death or being eaten alive would be worse.

The calicorn managed to removed her boots and her thong, the boots falling much faster than the cloth. It left the socks.

Squealing in her nakedness, fear shot through her as she heard the beast's stomach grumble, and as it stared at her hungrily. God, she knew what was coming next...

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:33 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Needing neither a nest or any ground to feed, the strong wings of the Calicorn allowed it to flap in place, hundreds of feet in the air where nobody and nothing could bother it while it prepared to devour its catch.

With its front talons, it lifted her up so it could see all of her, and with its lower too talons began to scratch away at her boots and thong, knowing the garments would be tasteless. The girl struggled and screamed in its grasp, not sure whether falling to her death or being eaten alive would be worse.

The calicorn managed to removed her boots and her thong, the boots falling much faster than the cloth. It left the socks.

Squealing in her nakedness, fear shot through her as she heard the beast's stomach grumble, and as it stared at her hungrily. God, she knew what was coming next...

Mina's body was cold at the height they were at, her nipples hardening from the cool air. Her legs dangled, and her silvery long hair still in it's ponytail waved in the wind. "S-stop! I-I-I'm not edible! I have no taste!" she exclaimed, though even if it were not for the winds, doubted the beast could understand her. She weakly pulled and kicked, squirming, Her right breast pressing against one of the talons claws. Her eyes were white with horror again, its hungry eyes already showing the scene that would undoubtedly come: "He's...gonna stuff me into his throat...swallow me whole!" her mind filled with these terrifying images, she begins to scream even louder than the roaring of the wings or wind.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Her screams and struggles intensified as her worst fears became realized. It opened its pelican like maw and brought her forth toward her, the hot air wafting over her as she passes the threshold of its teeth. She gets a much better look at the pulsating throat muscles before her world darkens as the beast closes its jaws over her, clamping just around her waist.

Her ass stuck outside its mouth and her legs kicked and scissored in protest. Quickly, the beast lifted its head and slurped the kicking legs into the fleshy pouch filled with saliva. It coated her body, making her slick, as she slid around, her breasts bouncing about. The walls of the pouch were stretchy and translucent, so even though the mouth was closed, light from the sky pierced it and allowed her to see everything that was happening. Outside, one would be able to see her silhouetted form in the pouch.

It sloshed her around, preparing her to be swallowed.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:58 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Her screams and struggles intensified as her worst fears became realized. It opened its pelican like maw and brought her forth toward her, the hot air wafting over her as she passes the threshold of its teeth. She gets a much better look at the pulsating throat muscles before her world darkens as the beast closes its jaws over her, clamping just around her waist.

Her ass stuck outside its mouth and her legs kicked and scissored in protest. Quickly, the beast lifted its head and slurped the kicking legs into the fleshy pouch filled with saliva. It coated her body, making her slick, as she slid around, her breasts bouncing about. The walls of the pouch were stretchy and translucent, so even though the mouth was closed, light from the sky pierced it and allowed her to see everything that was happening. Outside, one would be able to see her silhouetted form in the pouch.

It sloshed her around, preparing her to be swallowed.

Mina screamed, being sloshed about as her world went black. Skinny dipping into a pool of saliva, her silver hair quickly matted to her skull and back. "Oh God, I'm in the maw...I'm in it's maw!!!" She pounds the walls with all her might! "someone anyone, HELP ME!!!" her weak voice screamed desperately. Her body at the will of creatures slimy pelican jaws now. Her body's bulge clearly visible from within the orange sack; wiggling and jiggling about like her voluminous breasts and rear.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Mina felt the Calicorn lift its head up and knew that gravity was about to be working against her. She screamed and clawed and anything she could, but everything was so slippery that she had no chance! She held out as long as she could, holding onto teeth, just to watch the saliva fall into the throat below. She saw the throat muscles do a full undulation to take the saliva pool in, and her heart almost exploded in her chest knowing that it was about to do the same thing to her precious body.

The higher the beast raised its head, the closer she slid down this biological water slide, her death closing in upon her. Her legs kicked as they inched towards the groaning, dark gullet!! She was about to be swallowed!

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Mina screams, looking down into the gullet that awaits her below. "No, this isn't gonna happen, no NO!" she cries, her wavering eyes filled with despair. She twisted her body around, her free swinging legs danced helplessly above the deep pit below! Her socks soaked with saliva, each dripping down into the throat cavity below. She wiggles and screams, hoping against hope that she wouldn't let go!
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  SeiferHowling on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 pm

The pouch suddenly contracted, pinning her body tightly against the top of the calicorn's mouth. Her screams turned to whimpers, her entire body trembling as she knew this was it. She had lost. Its muscles pulled on her, taking away any grip she had left, and her feet quickly slipped into the gorge below. In several rippling motion, her calves, thighs, and ass were taken down, giving her one last chance to scream as it took her abs, then her slick breasts squeezing downward, and finally her head. GULP!

Mina is sent sliding down the esophagus toward her death.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Mina Majikina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:32 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:The pouch suddenly contracted, pinning her body tightly against the top of the calicorn's mouth. Her screams turned to whimpers, her entire body trembling as she knew this was it. She had lost. Its muscles pulled on her, taking away any grip she had left, and her feet quickly slipped into the gorge below. In several rippling motion, her calves, thighs, and ass were taken down, giving her one last chance to scream as it took her abs, then her slick breasts squeezing downward, and finally her head. GULP!

Mina is sent sliding down the esophagus toward her death.

As her rear slips through the hole, her arms pinned to her sides, she desperately looks up with wide teary eyes, craning her neck to look up towards the snout of the beast, her mouth parting with pearly white teeth clenched in a terrified frown, her hairs slick with saliva was tossed about as she shook her head screaming. "SOMEBODY STOP THIS!!! HELLP ME!!!" She cried, feeling the underside of her boobs touching the throats rippling entrance. She looks down and gasps, her eyes and mouth still filled with terror. "Oh God-!" she feels it tug her large assets into it's tight throat, her legs unable to kick within. "NO!" she coughs, craning her neck upwards. She closed her eyes feeling her neck enter the throat as she sobbed, leaving only her head still in the maw. For a second it stayed there, just in time for the terrified beads of cerulean to glance down and about, her mouth agape. "Nuh-!*GULLLP*" Her head is pulled under, her voice lost forever. Her silver hair is all that remains in those last few seconds, before that too disappears with her. Her ponytail is sucked deep down like a noodle; outside the feminine bulge that was Mina Majikina quickly descends the tight and long neck of the Calicorn, disappearing at the base, filling up the balding stomach of the beast, causing it to sag with her body weight as she enters the wiggling belly, sloshed about in a fetal position within the writhing pink walls that pressed against her, even her face somewhat visible on the outside for but a brief moment before it slipped back into the acids; the face had an open maw, a desperate last scream of terror muffled from the walls.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum