Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Lobby

+13
Iris Houten
Alastor
Cleo Arunari
Crimson Knight Brigade
Mina Majikina
Revan Uptincross
Agana
Lenus
Makoto Nanaya
SeiferHowling
Candi Flynn
Ling-Ling
Stephen Chesluk
17 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Main Lobby - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Lobby

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Candi's eyes wavered, but she wasn't as shocked as he lead her on to be; after seeing that freak Ling-Ling devour her guards she had pretty much accepted most of the craziness...but still the arm managed to freak her out. "Let go! You fecking son of a bitch!" She exclaims, leveling the machine gun and letting it rip bullets into the arm which grabbed her, hoping to make it flinch or let go of her. "I don't know what your up to, but I'd be damned to find out!" she adds to her battle cry after firing the weapon.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

"Oh, you're going to find out," Seifer taunted, snaking his arm and then using then swing it as hard as he could.

Candace screamed as she was thrown into the wall, her back striking it with so much force that the plaster crumbled. The gun fell out of her hand, and she too fell to the floor, winded from the throw. Whimpering a bit, but trying not to show too much vulnerability, she crawled on her hands and knees attempting to get up. Her elbows quivered and her tits hung down, Seifer able to see her nipples as her dress bowed.

"I like knowing that I've found the person who runs this place," Seifer said, retracting his worm-like arm a bit and admiring it. "Since I've been the one devouring all your staff and visitors. Quite the buffet. And you seem to be the cream of the crop."

Candi looked up, her eyes wide. The worm on his arm seemed to be growing, its mouth wide open, saliva dripping to the floor. She had watched her guards be devoured, but she didn't want to be devoured herself!

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Her eyes widened, backing up before her hand came across the body of one of the soldiers...and the deadly hand grenade he carried. She grins faintly, confidence rising again. "Oh really? Well, you can't have dessert before dinner!" she exclaims, pulling the pin of the grenade from the mans belt and chucked it at the enlarged maw. She dove over the information desk and crouched behind the wall in her adrenaline rush-paying no mind to her injuries as they began to heal rapidly; ready for the blast, she covered her ears.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 pm

The maw closed instinctively as the grenade entered it, but it didn't swallow. Seifer knew exactly what he was doing. He watched as the surprisingly nimble woman leaped over the desk and hid. He saw that her wounds healed quickly and thought this was going to be more fun than he had intended when he first walked into the room. His worm spit the live grenade out of its mouth and over the desk. it bounced against the wall and landed directly next to Candace. Her eyes widen and a gasp left her mouth before she held her breath completely. She was frozen, realizing what was about to happen.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 pm

She thought she saw her life flash before her eyes, but then she realized what she could still do. She turns away from the grenade lunging out from cover just as the weapon explodes. Fragments of metal hit her back and she slides across the rug and then bare marble floor motionless...suddenly the metal popped up and slid out of her wounds which quickly began to heal. She brings her torso up quickly, causing her curvy tits to bounce almost freely under her thin mesh dress. "That was quite dirty...I swear, if you weren't such a freak I'd hire you." she says. "And, I've found my handgun." she finished bringing both hands up holding the .38 Automatic Quicksliver, she opens fire twice before rolling behind a pillar and pressing her healed back against it before standing up, her boobs pressing against each other and smacked each other as she turned the corner and fired twice more.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Seifer did love watch this lovely form jump and roll around, her bodacious curves made her all the more tempting to devour. And the trill of this chase was turning him on while he was at it. The bullets did little to actually harm Seifer, much like the grenade did very little to actually harm Candace. But he knew once he had her inside him, she'd have no shot. She knew that too, otherwise she wouldn't be putting up such a fight.

Seifer's worm arm writhed about angrily from the gun shots and he whipped it forward, wrapping it around the pillar where Candi was hiding. With a great heave, he pulled the pillar down, eliminating her hiding spot.

"You're going to have to do better than that, honey. I'm so ready for desert, you don't even know."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Candi lowers her head, gritting her teeth as she took a step back. "Damn it, why won't you die?!" She screamed in frustration, ejecting the magazine kneeling to grab another and slid it home, pulling back the slide and continued firing again. She had to find a way to defeat this guy, or she'd end up on his menu. "Fat chance in hell thats going to happen." she thinks, continuing to fire her handgun away as she drifts to a new place of cover.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Ling-Ling all the while spectated from the shadows. Four feet wiggled at the corners of her mouth, both quickly disappearing when she throws her head back and swallows. She is filled with too much euphoria, she can't contain herself much longer. Her bigger breasts sagging and nipples hardening she needed a release... She looked down at the man below who was fighting Miss Tits from earlier. She blinked, watching the fight roll on...her flesh getting hotter the longer she stares at the man and his sexy man-eating arm...too. Much. To. Resist.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Seifer noticed the demon-kin lurking in the shadows. She couldn't hide from him. It was time perhaps a duo attack was in order to take Miss Tits down. He was okay with that. And the demon looked like she was as turned on from this rampage as he was.

"How about a little help, sweetheart?" He called to her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 pm

(or better yet this! Very Happy)

Ling-Ling, wide eyed and grinning at the man nodded, leaping down behind the pillar that Candi was hiding behind. "Look out below!!!" she exclaimed sharp teeth and all!

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Candi raised an eyebrow, thinking he was referring to herself. "A little help you ask? Now why would I do an ass-fucked thing like that? I'm not suicidal." she says, checking her mag before turning the corner to fire-when she feels and hear's Ling-Ling crash onto her from above. She lands onto her chest in pain, turning onto her back and levels the gun to the demonic teen. "You again?!" She pulls the trigger twice.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Seifer smirked as the hot as hell demoness landed atop his prey.

"What's your name, Demoness? And you look fed and ready for some other pleasures. I, on the other hand, am famished as you can see. This one's been giving me trouble."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Candi Flynn wrote:Candi raised an eyebrow, thinking he was referring to herself. "A little help you ask? Now why would I do an ass-fucked thing like that? I'm not suicidal." she says, checking her mag before turning the corner to fire-when she feels and hear's Ling-Ling crash onto her from above. She lands onto her chest in pain, turning onto her back and levels the gun to the demonic teen. "You again?!" She pulls the trigger twice.

She poofs into a bunch of loose papers when the bullets pass through her. Candi is amazed just before she grabbed the woman's shoulders and yanked her up onto her feet, tossing her against a pillar before throwing her out into the lobby again to present her before Seifer. She ran up to the curvy woman and kicked her in the gut, sending her onto her back again before she kicked her weapon out from her grasp yet again, the metal box landing before Seifer's feet. "Hehehe Round two bitch; I win again." she says with sharp cruel laughter.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Seifer was quite impressed with how the demoness handled herself, AND how she handled Candi. Seifer kicked the useless pistol away, now that the demoness had his prey right where he wanted.

He stepped forward, his worm-arm writhing and undulating, starved. He couldn't tell what he wanted more...to devour the sexy blonde he's been fighting with or to indulge in some other primal urges with the sexy, Kimono clad, pig-tailed woman. Her breasts swelled, so he knew she had just eaten, and Candice's breasts sagged and jiggled as she tried her very best to get up.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:25 pm

She turned her curious gaze over to the man, smiling. "Ling-Ling...is my name." she says licking her lips. "I was going to use this woman as a bargaining tool...but I just realized, the group I'm dealing with still thinks she's safe...there's no true need for her anymore now that my Boss has collected his money. They don't have to know anything." she hissed, a cruel chuckle escaping her lips as she grabbed the woman by her hair and raised her to her knees before Seifer. "I would honestly eat her myself...but I'd rather have a go with you-and I'm already as hot as I can get..." she says seductively pressing her chest against his. "So...why not we just get naked, and let our animalistic tendencies get to the best of us?" she purred, her free hand reaching down and groping his crotch. "...I like it rough, by the way." she cooed, pulling away with a sexy tone, narrowing her eyes seductively.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm

On her knees she grimaced from the banter between both parties. "Shut it! Your both making me gag here!" she exclaimed, thrusting her elbow into Ling-Ling's pelvis, causing her to let go of her hair. She quickly rolled past Seifer, making a break for it towards the next undamaged elevator!
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:36 pm

"Not so fast, morsel," Seifer snarled as Candi ran passed him.

His worm arm wrapped around her waist and yanked her back, causing her to let out a yelp and her breasts to flop against her own body. He held the woman tightly in the worm's coils. She wasn't going anywhere, despite her struggles. Seifer had his eye on the seductive Ling Ling, who he stepped up at and grabbed by the neck with his free hand.

He slammed her against the wall, and she giggled from the roughness. Seifer licked Ling Ling's neck, all the while the mouth of the worm hovered over Candice's head. Candi couldn't help but look up at it in horror as its saliva dripped all over her hair, face, and shoulders, running down the ample mounds on her chest. The throat beckoned her.

Seifer whispered to Ling Ling "I want you to feed this bitch to me, and I will fuck the hell out of you."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:47 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"Not so fast, morsel," Seifer snarled as Candi ran passed him.

His worm arm wrapped around her waist and yanked her back, causing her to let out a yelp and her breasts to flop against her own body. He held the woman tightly in the worm's coils. She wasn't going anywhere, despite her struggles. Seifer had his eye on the seductive Ling Ling, who he stepped up at and grabbed by the neck with his free hand.

He slammed her against the wall, and she giggled from the roughness. Seifer licked Ling Ling's neck, all the while the mouth of the worm hovered over Candice's head. Candi couldn't help but look up at it in horror as its saliva dripped all over her hair, face, and shoulders, running down the ample mounds on her chest. The throat beckoned her.

Seifer whispered to Ling Ling "I want you to feed this bitch to me, and I will fuck the hell out of you."

She continued to giggle, cocking her head to the left. "Is that all? Well, I'd be happy to feed you the bimbo in exchange for fucking; your word...is my command." she says blushed, licking her own lips. "How would you like her served?" she says tauntingly loud enough so that Candi could hear her.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Seifer stepped away from the wall to bring some space between the two of them. He brought the struggling Candi in his worm arm toward Ling Ling, who smiled devilishly. "I want her served head first. And then I want you on top of me, so we can both watch her die."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Candi's green eyes quivered again, feeling her heart stop as she looked upwards into the beckoning throat above, drool slobbering over her face and continued to drip down and around her luscious curves. "No...you sick fucks!!" she screamed, writhing under the strength of the arm, as Ling-Ling mentioned something about her feeding Candi to him. "Stop what your doing now, or I'll swear you'll all pay dearly for it!" she warned, almost slipping her arms out from his grasp!
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer stepped away from the wall to bring some space between the two of them. He brought the struggling Candi in his worm arm toward Ling Ling, who smiled devilishly. "I want her served head first. And then I want you on top of me, so we can both watch her die."
She dropped down delighted to hear his words. "Alright then, this should be the part where you open up and say 'ahhh'." she says, grabbing Candace in a bear hug and pulled her kicking form up and leveling her for impact with his mouth arm. She licked her lips. "Oh...this is going to be fun!" she giggles.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Candi screamed and pleaded in Ling Ling's powerful grip, unable to take her eyes off the enormous mouth that slowly made its way toward her head. Already partly covered in saliva, she was about to be covered in more as it closed in on her. She could see the muscles in the throat rippling, already preparing themselves to take her down. She could feel the hot air before her. Candi let out a bloodcurdling scream as the worm arm snapped forward and took the buxom woman's head and shoulders into its maw.

At that point, Ling Ling let go of Candi, who grappled at the mouth with all she had, stumbling around and trying to get it off her. Her muffled screams were ignored. Seifer used his other hand to curl his finger, calling Ling Ling over to him.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Candi Flynn Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Candi continued to shriek and stumble about, feeling fluid run down her body. She banged her fists against the walls of the worm like arm. Inside, she was screaming and cursing the man who was eating her. "Damn you you son of a bitch! Gods damn you!!! Let me fucking go!!!" she screamed in a mix of terror and rage.
Candi Flynn
Candi Flynn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Ling Ling drew close to Seifer, her hips swaying left to right in a rhythmic manner as she closes in on him. She unbundled the first two loops of her dress, her large swelled breasts swaying more further with the dress being less restrictive on them. She hops up, hooking her legs around him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hmmm....I'm ready when you are love." she says licking her lips again.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Seifer kissed Ling Ling, his tongue invading her mouth, and she loved it, her tongue invading his. Her breasts pressed up against his chest and her Kimono fell off her shoulders from the kissing, the enormous mounds becoming free.

With his free hand, Seifer tore off his shirt, revealing a perfectly chiseled torso. Enormous pecs, bulging biceps, a washboard six pack. Then he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, revealing his enormous cock, throbbing and ready to go at the sight of the woman he was devouring and Ling Ling wrapped around him.

With his one arm, he picked up Ling Ling and turned her around so her back pressed against his chest and he could see the struggling Candi. Both their breasts heaved, Ling Ling's in visibly in pleasure, and Candi's in fear behind her mesh dress. "Let's watch this together," Seifer whispered as he lowered Ling Ling a little and shoved his cock between her legs, tearing through her thong and immediately penetrating her already dripping pussy.

Gasping moans came from Ling Ling, and that's when Candi started to feel the worm arm begin to suck her in.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next