Main Lobby

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Agana on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Agana stumbles out from the Casino, rubbing her seemingly flat belly. However, unbeknownst to those who may have seen her, there was the liquid remains of three victims churning in her stomach right now. Her dragon form digested prey much more quickly than her dragon kin form. "Mmm. That was yummy! I hope I can run into more food!" She exclaimed with a small burp.

Agana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Revan Uptincross on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Revan follows Mina out to the Main Lobby of the Silver Craft, with Reno following closely behind. "Where are the sentries? The guards, heck the people who are supposed to be here?" he asked himself out loud, his hand upon the hilt of his sword. "Reno, I want you to scout ahead for possible threats." he says with a commanding tone.

_________________
avatar
Revan Uptincross
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Mina Majikina on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:10 pm

As Reno went ahead alone, Mina turned to the President. "I don't know. I think those men in red may have killed most of them. I've also been able to sense a couple of demons crawling about on board, so we must take extreme care and keep a look out." she says in response. "I hope Alastor found his friend... I didn't see anyone fitting his description with you Mr. Revan." she says with a small pout.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:53 pm

As Reno left to scout ahead, the building shook, and Reno's unconscious body flew into the wall behind Revan and Mina, leaving an impression of his body into the wall with pain stricken eyes before peeling off the wall; falling forward and onto his face. This evoked the two remaining survivors to turn towards the source of where he was thrown, and spotted the laughing and bulky armored soldier who had smaller soldiers around him. In his hands he carried a large flamethrower and he aimed it at Revan and Mina. "Make any sudden moves, and not only will you be cooked," he then turns to reveal frightened employees who were bound and gagged into one large group. He leveled the barrel of the flame thrower to an otherwise pretty woman short haired brunette (if not for the mascara running down her cheeks), inducing a scream from her while he laughed. "I'll barbecue these people first! HaHa!" he chuckled under his helmet, his gruff voice was highly dislikable. He made mocking sniffing noises. "Ahh... I do love the stench of a singed corpse; brings me back to memories of home!" He says turning on the fire unit, all he needed to do was pull the trigger of the Brimmflamme and the group would be cooked. "So... how about it, Prez? Wanna see how much fire it takes to reduce these people to a liquid puddle of ash and bones? Hahaha I assure you, it ain't for everyone; but I SURE do love it!" he chuckled coldly, ready to pull the trigger if they didn't surrender.
avatar
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Revan Uptincross on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:59 pm

The President stood firmly, gripping the scabbard of his sword tightly as he went to reach for it's handle. "I assure you, you spineless cur, that if you did such a thing it will be you who will be nothing but a puddle of liquid bones; but that would be of course, after I remove that unintelligible head from your shoulders." he threatened back, his face expressing an almost samurai composure as he knelt into a battoujutsu stance. He looked fearlessly into his opponents eyes, ready to kill this man and his cohorts. It had been a while since he's used his Darkslayer Abilities, and knew how much stress his human body would endure when using those skills he had learned from Everin Faust back when he was a younger man. He narrowed his gaze at the man with the flamethrower, ready to strike when he moved...

_________________
avatar
Revan Uptincross
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Mina Majikina on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Revan Uptincross wrote:The President stood firmly, gripping the scabbard of his sword tightly as he went to reach for it's handle. "I assure you, you spineless cur, that if you did such a thing it will be you who will be nothing but a puddle of liquid bones; but that would be of course, after I remove that unintelligible head from your shoulders." he threatened back, his face expressing an almost samurai composure as he knelt into a battoujutsu stance. He looked fearlessly into his opponents eyes, ready to kill this man and his cohorts. It had been a while since he's used his Darkslayer Abilities, and knew how much stress his human body would endure when using those skills he had learned from Everin Faust back when he was a younger man. He narrowed his gaze at the man with the flamethrower, ready to strike when he moved...

Mina quickly grabbed the President's arm, and looked into his face with a worried expression. That expression, coupled with her head shaking slowly from left to right showed that she did not want him to do this. "I'm sorry... but I can't allow those innocents to be killed." she says before turning to the large man in red. "Please, just don't hurt them!" she exclaimed, removing her bow and quiver before tossing them over to him. She even removed the small wakizashi from her hip and tossed it over to him, her hands still upon Revan's right hand which was clutching the grip. "We....we surrender."
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Revan Uptincross on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Revan looked at Mina with conviction at first, but after a moment's thought, she was right. He wasn't a young man anymore, and there was no guarantee that his Darkslayer Abilities would have been up to par since his position as Captain of the seventh squad of the Hiitengumi. If memory served, his use of the Darkslayer skills were diminished and more painful 18 years ago, when he was the Director of the T.I.R.S. and CEO of Tenik Incorporated. He closed his eyes, and straightened his stance before removing his right hand from his grip with some regret. "You do know they have no intention to keep us hostage, right, girl?" he says softly to her, not in an accusing manner but in a general and retrospective way that resembled a teacher speaking to a student. He reopened his eyes, removing his sword which he held out in it's scabbard to the CKB Officer. "I shall give you my life, but in exchange let there be no harm to those innocent individuals, and the Girl beside me." he says looking to Mina with eyes that said: (Run when you still can. They have no intention of keeping any of us alive).

He looks back to the Officer. "You don't need to involve them."

_________________
avatar
Revan Uptincross
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:24 pm

The man chuckled. "Heh heh heh, in all my years I've heard 'those in the shadows' call you the 'Slayer of Darkness', now you're nothing but a washed up old man who's gotten soft." he says approaching the President and grabbed his blade. The Captain twitches his head slightly to the right, and the smaller squads of soldiers ran up and cuffed both the girl, the President and the President's Bodyguard. The Captain turns his head to one of the men. "Bring the girl and the moron and tie them up with the other prisoners. Bring the prisoners to that restaurant and then execute them all." he says coldly.

One of the men in red saluted and then carried the silver haired girl with the red haired moron and started dragging off the scared and screaming civilians. He turned to the President, removing his visor briefly so he could see that he was smiling. "When you gamble with Clifford of the Flame-Edge, you never win." Cliff says to the President, activating the visor again before he grabbed hold of the President's shackles and started carrying him off. "Time to show the world what happens when you mess with the CKB." he starts. "We're going to put you on camera-for the WHOLE WORLD can see you, the President of the Tri-Continental Trust and Commander and Chief of the Allied Defense Network, burn. Once that happens, the CKB will have the upper hand in controlling the TCT, and the ADN will be powerless." he says with laughter.
avatar
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Mina Majikina on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Crimson Knight Brigade wrote:The man chuckled. "Heh heh heh, in all my years I've heard 'those in the shadows' call you the 'Slayer of Darkness', now you're nothing but a washed up old man who's gotten soft." he says approaching the President and grabbed his blade. The Captain twitches his head slightly to the right, and the smaller squads of soldiers ran up and cuffed both the girl, the President and the President's Bodyguard. The Captain turns his head to one of the men. "Bring the girl and the moron and tie them up with the other prisoners. Bring the prisoners to that restaurant and then execute them all." he says coldly.

One of the men in red saluted and then carried the silver haired girl with the red haired moron and started dragging off the scared and screaming civilians. He turned to the President, removing his visor briefly so he could see that he was smiling. "When you gamble with Clifford of the Flame-Edge, you never win." Cliff says to the President, activating the visor again before he grabbed hold of the President's shackles and started carrying him off. "Time to show the world what happens when you mess with the CKB." he starts. "We're going to put you on camera-for the WHOLE WORLD can see you, the President of the Tri-Continental Trust and Commander and Chief of the Allied Defense Network, burn. Once that happens, the CKB will have the upper hand in controlling the TCT, and the ADN will be powerless." he says with laughter.  

Mina held her breath and stood where she was, standing firmly and felt her body shake despite her voice stating: "I will not move. If you're going to kill me, then kill me. Don't make a scene out of it and don't loop these innocents you spineless animals!" she explained to the Clifford. "Your just a child clad in red. You don't have any real power here!" she exclaimed, her body defiantly resisting the men who were trying to grab her and pull her away. Her big blue eyes looked into Clifford's and then that was when she knew. She grinned slightly. "Oh... you're pal's here don't know... do they? What happens to the missing recruits and soldiers you send out on patrols?" she says her grin becoming a full blown smile.
avatar
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 29
Location : Here and there :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Mina Majikina wrote:
Crimson Knight Brigade wrote:The man chuckled. "Heh heh heh, in all my years I've heard 'those in the shadows' call you the 'Slayer of Darkness', now you're nothing but a washed up old man who's gotten soft." he says approaching the President and grabbed his blade. The Captain twitches his head slightly to the right, and the smaller squads of soldiers ran up and cuffed both the girl, the President and the President's Bodyguard. The Captain turns his head to one of the men. "Bring the girl and the moron and tie them up with the other prisoners. Bring the prisoners to that restaurant and then execute them all." he says coldly.

One of the men in red saluted and then carried the silver haired girl with the red haired moron and started dragging off the scared and screaming civilians. He turned to the President, removing his visor briefly so he could see that he was smiling. "When you gamble with Clifford of the Flame-Edge, you never win." Cliff says to the President, activating the visor again before he grabbed hold of the President's shackles and started carrying him off. "Time to show the world what happens when you mess with the CKB." he starts. "We're going to put you on camera-for the WHOLE WORLD can see you, the President of the Tri-Continental Trust and Commander and Chief of the Allied Defense Network, burn. Once that happens, the CKB will have the upper hand in controlling the TCT, and the ADN will be powerless." he says with laughter.  

Mina held her breath and stood where she was, standing firmly and felt her body shake despite her voice stating: "I will not move. If you're going to kill me, then kill me. Don't make a scene out of it and don't loop these innocents you spineless animals!" she explained to the Clifford. "Your just a child clad in red. You don't have any real power here!" she exclaimed, her body defiantly resisting the men who were trying to grab her and pull her away. Her big blue eyes looked into Clifford's and then that was when she knew. She grinned slightly. "Oh... you're pal's here don't know... do they? What happens to the missing recruits and soldiers you send out on patrols?" she says her grin becoming a full blown smile.

Clifford turned to the silver hair harlot and narrowed his eyes. "Woman... You talk too much." he says taking one large hand and grappled the woman by the neck, squeezing the air out of her throat as he then raises her. He holds her high above his own head, so that she could look down onto him and he smiled as he playfully forced his thumb under her chin. "Pity... if you were only a bit more cooperative." he says, squeezing her neck and pushing his thumb up till he heard the girl's neck snap. Her body spasmed, twitching briefly then fell limp within seconds of killing her. He lets go, her lithe and young body falling onto the carpeted floor with wide and distant blue eyes, eyes now devoid of life as she lay upon her side. He looked down at her, placing a boot upon her left shoulder and shoved her a little to make sure he had killed her and not simply paralysed her, and when he was sure the deed was done he smiled. "Alas... such is youth snuffed out early due to their own over-confidence." he says before turning to the other men. "What?" he asked as they looked at him.

"Well sir, I was just curious... how did she know?" stepped up one of the men. "I mean, about our missing scouts? I want to know if you've been truthful with us." "Yeah!" "You know, she had a point..." "How could she have known?" "What happened to them Captain?!" Came the multiple shouts and accusations by the troops. Cliff grunted, narrowing his eyes again under his visor.

"Your all speaking out of line cadets! You honestly take the word of this dead woman?" he says, grabbing her ankle and lifted her limp body up to show them, her skirt folding over as he swung her body limply about. "This woman was obviously mad, and suicidal. She wanted me to kill her." he states, dropping her like a rag doll that crumpled to the ground. He then approached the man who started this and grabbed him by the shoulder. "Any more talk of this nonsense, and I'll personally see to it that the lot of you get court martialed for insubordination. Now, get back to work and bring those prisoners to be executed!" he screamed walking away from the silver haired woman's corpse, and still holding President Uptincross over one shoulder.
avatar
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Cleo Arunari on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:02 pm

As the Crimson Knight Soldiers kept fighting amongst themselves, one of their soldiers walks into the sights of a faraway sniper. On a balcony a great deal away from the group, an ebony leather clad woman aims her large and long barrel sniper rifle off the edge. The weapon's padding is upon her shoulder and she trains in on the lone soldier with the high intensity beams that make up the scope of her 13mm rifle. She licks her shiny lips and then lifts the rifle up, training in on the suspended statue that was hovering over the troops and aimed for the pulley system. Her slender gloved finger curls around the trigger and then with hardly a sound the gun recoils; pushing her shoulder back and causing her large breasts to bobble and bounce. The 13mm cannon-shell of a sniper round soars through the air quietly and unheard, the whizzing sound cut so dramatically that none of the soldiers would have known they were being fired upon as the bullet smashes through the pulley and then blows out a chunk of the sculpture of the War God Sephiroth. Sephiroth's stone body swayed forwards and then fell, smashing into the troops with enough force to even knock back Clifford! While the dust plumed, the sexy female shooter took this opportunity to move.

Strapping her Quiet Colossus to her back, the woman steps up onto the balcony with her heeled shoes, grabbing onto a cord that held up a banner across the length of the casino and then drew her 5.7 pistol. She aimed the weapon down onto the clasp that held the banner and fired, breaking the tension and allowing herself to drop off the balcony with a carbon fibre swinging vine. She dropped down, the tail of her dress lifting and fluttering behind her like a masked crusader's cape and also at the same time revealing the tender white of her ass as she swung down to ground level. She lets go of the cord, rolling onto her shoulder once she hit the ground and drew her Automag MP300 with her now free hand, blindly sweeping and spraying the automatic weapon into the lifted cloud of dust with mixed results. She had managed to shoot at least one of the crimson men in the face, who dropped like a rock, while a few others had simply fell back into the cloud, dazed and confused. She ejected the spent 20 round mag and slipped in a fresh one as she rolls into cover, raising both her armour piercing pistol as well as the Automag at the side of her head as she hid behind one of the large columns holding up the second floor above her.
avatar
Cleo Arunari
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Alastor on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:13 am

Alastor strolled in, ready to make a sarcastic comment, until he saw the crumpled, lifeless form of Mina on the floor. A welling of sadness began to grow, and then displaced with rage. His cybernetic arm began sparking with electricity, the thunder dragon also enraged by what he saw. Alastor looked up, and growled out "Which one of you bastards did this?"

_________________

My profile (click me)
avatar
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Cleo Arunari wrote:As the Crimson Knight Soldiers kept fighting amongst themselves, one of their soldiers walks into the sights of a faraway sniper. On a balcony a great deal away from the group, an ebony leather clad woman aims her large and long barrel sniper rifle off the edge. The weapon's padding is upon her shoulder and she trains in on the lone soldier with the high intensity beams that make up the scope of her 13mm rifle. She licks her shiny lips and then lifts the rifle up, training in on the suspended statue that was hovering over the troops and aimed for the pulley system. Her slender gloved finger curls around the trigger and then with hardly a sound the gun recoils; pushing her shoulder back and causing her large breasts to bobble and bounce. The 13mm cannon-shell of a sniper round soars through the air quietly and unheard, the whizzing sound cut so dramatically that none of the soldiers would have known they were being fired upon as the bullet smashes through the pulley and then blows out a chunk of the sculpture of the War God Sephiroth. Sephiroth's stone body swayed forwards and then fell, smashing into the troops with enough force to even knock back Clifford! While the dust plumed, the sexy female shooter took this opportunity to move.

Strapping her Quiet Colossus to her back, the woman steps up onto the balcony with her heeled shoes, grabbing onto a cord that held up a banner across the length of the casino and then drew her 5.7 pistol. She aimed the weapon down onto the clasp that held the banner and fired, breaking the tension and allowing herself to drop off the balcony with a carbon fibre swinging vine. She dropped down, the tail of her dress lifting and fluttering behind her like a masked crusader's cape and also at the same time revealing the tender white of her ass as she swung down to ground level. She lets go of the cord, rolling onto her shoulder once she hit the ground and drew her Automag MP300 with her now free hand, blindly sweeping and spraying the automatic weapon into the lifted cloud of dust with mixed results. She had managed to shoot at least one of the crimson men in the face, who dropped like a rock, while a few others had simply fell back into the cloud, dazed and confused. She ejected the spent 20 round mag and slipped in a fresh one as she rolls into cover, raising both her armour piercing pistol as well as the Automag at the side of her head as she hid behind one of the large columns holding up the second floor above her.

After the tempest that was the woman in black stormed through, throwing the group of soldiers by surprise, Cliff rolled from his shoulder off the floor and stood up, his face twisted in pure hatred and anger. "Kill that bitch!" He exclaimed to his troops, who had already began firing at the woman who was behind the column. He brought up his brimmflamme and started to exhaust the flaming substance from the barrel of the weapon:



The fiery napalm scorched the column, and unlike his troops standard 7.62 x 45mm bullets, the flames would be able to wrap around the column once the column's properties deteriorated. Cliff smirked as he shot the jet of flame, grinding his teeth into a twisted smile of sadistic pleasure when he heard:

Alastor wrote:Alastor strolled in, ready to make a sarcastic comment, until he saw the crumpled, lifeless form of Mina on the floor. A welling of sadness began to grow, and then displaced with rage. His cybernetic arm began sparking with electricity, the thunder dragon also enraged by what he saw. Alastor looked up, and growled out "Which one of you bastards did this?"

Pausing his flaming assault momentarily, he turns to the source of the popping electricity and scream of rage. He sees a young man walking towards them, the dust which rained from the Sephiroth statue rolling past him like as if he was a cowboy emerging from a desert whirlwind. His face expressed sorrow, but what Cliff saw was majorly rage. Blood-lust infused rage. Cliff smiled, and the men who were with him had continued their assault on the woman in black. He was still about 25 feet away from the boy when he raised his reinforced brimmflamme one handed towards him. "Heh, you're either very brave or very stupid. Perhaps both boy," he started and four of the men broke away from the detachment to aid their commander, raising their suppressed assault rifles. Clifford chuckled, and then continued: "heh-heh-heh... here's you're reward for your confidence!" he exclaims shooting a jet of pure flame in the boy's direction. The four men at his side also began firing their bullets behind the cloud of super heated napalm and flame.
avatar
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Alastor on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Alastor summoned walls of ice to block the bullets and ablate the fury of the flames. "I am going to tear you apart piece by piece...." He said as he reached for his blade and revved it up... "...Until there's nothing left you self-absorbed PIECE OF SHIT!!!!"

He shattered his ice, and began to tear Clifford's minions to shreds, the shards of ice impaling the first three to the wall. He then charged, grabbing a CKB soldier with his artificial arm, and snapping his neck, and then throwing the lifeless corpse into another CKB soldier, frying them both with lightning. Keeping momentum, he impaled the last one in his way on his blade, thrashing him down on the floor, revving his blade, and launching himself towards Clifford like he was riding a scooter.

_________________

My profile (click me)
avatar
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:02 am

Alastor wrote:Alastor summoned walls of ice to block the bullets and ablate the fury of the flames. "I am going to tear you apart piece by piece...." He said as he reached for his blade and revved it up... "...Until there's nothing left you self-absorbed PIECE OF SHIT!!!!"

He shattered his ice, and began to tear Clifford's minions to shreds, the shards of ice impaling the first three to the wall. He then charged, grabbing a CKB soldier with his artificial arm, and snapping his neck, and then throwing the lifeless corpse into another CKB soldier, frying them both with lightning. Keeping momentum, he impaled the last one in his way on his blade, thrashing him down on the floor, revving his blade, and launching himself towards Clifford like he was riding a scooter.

Clifford fired his flame thrower one handed at the advancing teen, turning to his men who could stand. "Kill the hostages and that woman in black!" he cried, grabbing one of his dead soldiers legs and tossed him in the direction of Alastor, the body spinning and catching fire as he was heading to collide into Alastor and his 'free ride'. Cliff looked up, noting the weakened structural integrity and fired up his flamethrower, burning the roof above Al and causing the ceiling to cave in above the young meddling devil hunter!
avatar
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Alastor on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Alastor unlodged his blade from the previous body, jumped onto the body thrown at him, revved his blade, and launched himself forward, both feet flying into Clifford's Face as the roof collapses behind him. He then put Nocturne into the ground, using it as leverage to back away, pulled out Nightroad, and unloaded two rounds into Clifford's Chest as he landed on the ground. He then looked over to Clifford and said "C'mon, get up, I'm not done with you yet."

_________________

My profile (click me)
avatar
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Cleo Arunari on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:26 pm

She remained where she was, the flames of the launcher almost singed her body, and probably would have if Cliff had kept the pressure on her with his flamer. Once the coast was clear, she tossed out a smoke grenade and rolled out as the dark blue-grey smoke spewed from the can, using her machine pistol to fire into the darkness for cover. She made her way through the chaos as bullets whizzed and that young man kept Clifford busy. She grouped around and found the semi-conscious ADN President and shook him vigorously. "Mr. President, I need to get you to safety." she starts, nonchalantly firing her handgun into the darkness of the smoke. "Can you walk?" she asked, turning her head only briefly to witness the young man planting both of his feet into Cliff's face.
avatar
Cleo Arunari
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Revan Uptincross on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:11 am

Cleo Arunari wrote:She remained where she was, the flames of the launcher almost singed her body, and probably would have if Cliff had kept the pressure on her with his flamer. Once the coast was clear, she tossed out a smoke grenade and rolled out as the dark blue-grey smoke spewed from the can, using her machine pistol to fire into the darkness for cover. She made her way through the chaos as bullets whizzed and that young man kept Clifford busy. She grouped around and found the semi-conscious ADN President and shook him vigorously. "Mr. President, I need to get you to safety." she starts, nonchalantly firing her handgun into the darkness of the smoke. "Can you walk?" she asked, turning her head only briefly to witness the young man planting both of his feet into Cliff's face.  

Revan winked his eyes open, and looked over at the raven haired woman whom had aroused him from his unconsciousness. "L-leave me be! Rescue the hostages! I can take care of myself, I just need my sword..." he says, holding his aching head as he then looks up to see the familiar young man with the equally familiar cybernetic and demonic left arm attack Clifford. "A-Alastor? What is his son doing here?!" he says out loud. He noticed that his Regal Lion's Edge was slid into Clifford's belt:


(description of weapon will appear if you click this Image)


He looks over to the woman in black, his face still well composed for what was going on. "It's no matter, I don't care who you are, but while he's busy we need to save those hostages!" he says when an advanced CKB soldier came at them with an old DarkSEED ninjato. Revan turned, his eyes flashing as he swung his arms up, locking his hands on the CKB soldier's wrist, twisting it to the left and sprained his enemy's wrists, lifting them high above their heads before he then slammed his knee high into their abdomen causing them to double over his knee before he pulled the man by the wrist, reaching around and grabbing hold of the hilt of the blade and yanked it from his hands. He spun the oriental based energy blade with skilled efficiency, and slit the back of the man's head and severing the spine from the head. The CKB soldier falls and two grunts approach him from behind. He turns on his heel and flash steps forwards, swinging the energy blade down like a samurai flinging blood from his katana. The two soldiers fell over, their wounds showed that the man on Revan's left had his shoulders severed from the torso, and the man on his right had had the same diagonal wounds but it was mirrored and started from the other shoulder.

He turns towards the unconscious Reno and sighed, wishing that Rude was still working for him at the very least. "Hurry, there is little time!" he explained to the woman in black, charging up towards the crowd of hostages who were screaming nearby. He pauses, turning to Alastor. "Alastor! He has my blade, it will protect him from elemental damage! You need to relieve him of it!" he exclaimed, turning to a CKB soldier who was attacking him, swinging his odachi down upon the President, who managed to parry the attack before punching the man with his free hand. He looks back to Alastor. "And be careful!" he exclaimed, continuing his advance to protect and release the hostages.

_________________
avatar
Revan Uptincross
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Alastor on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:09 pm

How the hell does he know who I am? Alastor thought to himself as he charged Clifford, striking his head with Nocturne's pommel, long enough to grab the blade from his belt, but was then set upon by 5 other CKB soldiers, and pulled back. Getting behind some rubble as some temporary cover, he finally got a good look at the blade. It was almost an exact replica of Nocturne, recolored Steel-Gray with gold trim. seeing the initials "S.L." engraved into the handguard sealed it. So, he knew my mother, huh? He has some questions to answer after this.

_________________

My profile (click me)
avatar
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Cleo Arunari on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:55 am

The woman in black shot at the CKB guarding the hostages with her machine pistol, causing them to fall back. She noticed the young man being forced behind cover by five CKB soldiers. She paused momentarily and then ran towards their direction! Two of them noticed her approach and started shooting at her, but hardly lessening the threat on the young man's behalf. She dove and rolled towards one, bringing out her long Skull Knife from her thigh sheath and sliced upwards into the man's wrist, lodging the blade there before she stood and turned, using him as a meat shield as she fired her automatic weapon at the other man. The bullets knocked the man back, causing him to land onto the ground in pain, while she then turned her weapon in a sideways 'bandit shooting' style at the other three, gathering their attention, all the while she still used the man in front of her as a meat shield, her blade kept him from escaping. With the attention re-directed at her, it gave the dual wielding man a means to advance again.
avatar
Cleo Arunari
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Alastor on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:16 pm

Alastor revved up Nocturne, and launched himself towards Clifford, flying over him, kicking off the wall behind him, and using both swords to horizontallu bisect the lunatic, lansing and sheathing Nocturne. Turning to Clifford, grasping for his flamer, Alastor draws the gun from the CKb soldier saying "Oh by the way." Alastor pulls back the hammer "Ryce says hi." *Blam* the bullet tearing through Clifford's skull, blowing out the back, and him falling over dead. Alastor turned back to Mina's body, saying to himself "Well, at least I could get you some justice."

_________________

My profile (click me)
avatar
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Cleo Arunari on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor revved up Nocturne, and launched himself towards Clifford, flying over him, kicking off the wall behind him, and using both swords to horizontallu bisect the lunatic, lansing and sheathing Nocturne. Turning to Clifford, grasping for his flamer, Alastor draws the gun from the CKb soldier saying "Oh by the way." Alastor pulls back the hammer "Ryce says hi." *Blam* the bullet tearing through Clifford's skull, blowing out the back, and him falling over dead. Alastor turned back to Mina's body, saying to himself "Well, at least I could get you some justice."

As the woman in black dealt with the hostages, letting them go, a quint of CKB aimed their rifles at her in formation, screaming something along the lines of 'halt'. She turned to them and smiled as she aimed her machine pistol at them. "Greenhorns. All quivering behind their false bravado." she mutters, bringing up her armor piercing handgun with her left hand an nonchalantly fired at a pair of braided wires. What happened was that the wires could no longer support the weight of a floating sign, and the sign swung down and slammed into the four soldiers who were standing behind the one whom shouted 'halt'. The man froze, turning to notice that his small 'band of brothers' were no longer in sight. He turns and drops the rifle he was wielding with a shriek. "I give! I give!" he screamed with hands up, falling to his knees. Cleo only shook her head. "You have nothing worth giving." she says to him, snarling as she brought her leg up and performed an axe kick to the man's head, splitting his helmet open and scrambling what little brain cells he had left as he fell crumpled to the floor with drool hanging out of his mouth.

The woman slowly rotated her leg back into it's proper position and slowly turns to the others now that the battle here seems to be done. She withdraws her handgun and reloads her machine pistol and reclaims her skull knife before looking at the young man whom was saddened by the loss of his friend. She closed her eyes and said nothing for a few moments, before she decided it was best to withdraw herself. She turns to the President of the ADN, her obsidian gaze steely dark and cold. "You should be lucky that someone has been keeping their eye on you. In another life, I would be the one to end your life. Be wary of what you do from now on. We will be watching as well." she says cryptically. Pausing again, she walks up to the fallen Mina, and pulls out a strange device that looked like a syringe with a pressure meter on it. Without another word she stabs it into Mina's neck, the red liquid inside dispersing quickly and becomes empty when Cleo removes it and turns to Alastor. "And you, Alastor Grey. We share a similar interest in you as well... you and that arm of yours. We may just meet again." she says, pulling out a grapple gun and shot it up at the second floor. She quickly zoomed up to the second platform, her jacket flapping like the wings of a raven before she was up and over the rail, then out of sight.
avatar
Cleo Arunari
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Revan Uptincross on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:24 pm

With the lot dealt with, Revan tosses away the DarkSEED Ninjato and turns to face Alastor. "Though sacrifices of the most extreme were made today, we owe you our lives young man." he says patting the younger man's shoulder as he watched the woman in black leave with narrowed eyes. The injection... it looked... no it couldn't be. We destroyed those a decade ago. There couldn't possibly be more...

He shook his head, there was not a chance. He oversaw the destruction of those Tenik Pharmaceutical Products. He sighed, looking back at the young man. "I know it's not much, especially since you saved more lives worth their weight in any currency, but I insist you take my sword. It's a Lion's Edge. They're a bit expensive, and not too common... but I think it serves to be in your just hands. Take this as a gift from your Commander in Chief." he says patting his shoulder again. There was no doubt more CKB lurking about. But till help arrived he thought it would be best to take the hostages and move to the Security Wings to wait till the evac crew got here if a message had ever been sent. "That woman in black... did you know her?" he asked softly.

_________________
avatar
Revan Uptincross
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Alastor on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:49 pm

"Only for about a day." He said as he out away the revolver, picking up Lion's Edge's sheath. "I ended up on her island, thanks to T.O.M., then got a call from my buddy Irvine, asking me to bail him out of trouble again, and she decided to tag along. Now she's lying here dead." He sheathes the blade, and turns to Revan. "Now all things considered, I have a few questions. What did your friend inject into Mina?"

_________________

My profile (click me)
avatar
Alastor
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Revan Uptincross on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Alastor wrote:"Only for about a day." He said as he out away the revolver, picking up Lion's Edge's sheath. "I ended up on her island, thanks to T.O.M., then got a call from my buddy Irvine, asking me to bail him out of trouble again, and she decided to tag along. Now she's lying here dead." He sheathes the blade, and turns to Revan. "Now all things considered, I have a few questions. What did your friend inject into Mina?"

He frowned. "I am sorry for your loss... I have seen many a friend, either new or old die. Its nothing one ever gets used to seeing. All you can do, is honor their sacrifice." he says with a lowered head, closing his eyes briefly. He reopens them when Alastor brings up the woman in black. "That woman in black? I honestly have no clue who she is. I was surmising she was a friend of yours till she up and left like she did. Her parting words... bother me." he says as he walks over towards Clifford's corpse, his back turned to Alastor. "As to what she injected Mina with, I haven't the foggiest idea. No, it looked like an old battle remedy...but those are all since been destroyed. I've seen to that myself when you were probably a young child." he says telling him what he knew. He wished he had more info about that woman, but it looked like somebody wanted to send a message, whom ever they were. He looks over to Reno, who was unconscious yet and shakes his head. He turns to Alastor with a weary smile. "Sure I can't interest you in a job?" He says half jokingly.

_________________
avatar
Revan Uptincross
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lobby

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum