Lair of the Famine Beasts

Go down

Lair of the Famine Beasts

Post  Morgana on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Morgana, the wandering sorceress ventures her way down the canyon skillfully. She did not looked concerned, but she was however cautious on her trek down; she was anxious to meet the so called 'dragons of old' and could hardly contain herself to create a pact with one of these fabled beasts, if not all of them. "Soon...I shall know." she says to herself with a mischievous giggle before continuing on through a cave.
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lair of the Famine Beasts

Post  SeiferHowling on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 am

Little did Morgana know that she was already being watched by these "Dragon's of Old." Several of them. They weren't creatures to be messed with, and this she knew, being the incredible sorceress she was. However, the dragons could only hope, for her sake, that she came prepared. They were powerful creatures, beyond the sorcery of human beings, and they didn't make pacts with just anyone. The pacts were a sign of respect for a race lower than them, and if one came to the beasts seeking to make a pact and did not meet their requirements, well...that was simply an insult.

So it went one of two ways. You went in and came back out with a pact that very few in the world had ever made. Or. You went in and didn't come back out.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay-Tor on Tue May 19, 2015 8:24 pm

A loud shuttering sound bellows out from the caves and intertwined coves at the base of the valley. As the stench of the cave exited, so did an incredibly large shockwave. The rocks began to peel away from the surface of the rocky outcropping and the large red skinned creature began to claw its way out into the starry afternoon light. The creature was large, about 25' in length in standing height, but coupled with his snaking tail it was possibly 30 or 35' in length. Soon the creature began to stretch his long limbs and swung his tail out, letting a decades worth of stony dust fling off his red scaly body. "Unnn... so nice to feel movement again!" He exclaimed, his bones creaking and snapping after years of inactivity. He violently shook his body, removing the dust and rock which had accumulated upon him all this time, and fully revealing his shiny deep red scales. "Ahh.... this new body feels even more powerful than my last... must be something with the perverse air these days. Hmmm.... I wonder if the women taste as splendid as they had in the past." he licks his lips and chuckles. "Oh, I shall find out shortly." he says with a deep chuckle, ascending the cliffside.
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Megalos on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:54 am

Megalos blinks his eyes, waking up in the cavern of the famine beasts. He looks about and begins pushing his nearly 20 foot tall being from the cave mouth, his large belly swaying and his scales glittering in the sunlight. "Ughh..." he groaned, cracking his short neck and stepped out of the cave fully. Large explosions and the scent of destruction caused him to stir, and was thankful that Lord Sein had once again given his ultimate charity to him, and allowed his soul to resserect in this most legendary of caves. There had still been no sign or scale of his Lordship, but he was sure he was busy anyhow. One thing for sure, what caused that wracket wasn't him. "Hmm... something new. I'll look into it later when I'm less hungry." he utters, yawning and scratching his plump belly scales before heading away from the cave.
Megalos
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum