Keegan's House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keegan's House

Post  Keegan on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:49 pm

It may look like the house of a regular well-to-do resident but it is a three story and eighteen room bunker with the most high-tech security available in Galiavan. (OOC:WARNING, work in progress!)
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2184/3542933265_7ef243883a_o.jpg
avatar
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keegan's House

Post  Asuka on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:20 am

Asuka stand in front of the large house. She turns to Keegan and grins. "A pretty nice place you've got yourself right here." She then looks back to the house again. "Pretty big too." she adds, smiling.
avatar
Asuka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Nowhere, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keegan's House

Post  Keegan on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Asuka wrote:Asuka stand in front of the large house. She turns to Keegan and grins. "A pretty nice place you've got yourself right here." She then looks back to the house again. "Pretty big too." she adds, smiling.
"thanks" he replied "It was costly, but I did not drudge through swamps and march through deserts for nothing" he added after unlocking his house and motioning Asuka in.
avatar
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keegan's House

Post  Asuka on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:04 pm

She giggles, and follows the man into his nice home. "Thanks." she says with a smile to him as the door closes behind her. "How often are you on the job, if I may ask?"
avatar
Asuka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Nowhere, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keegan's House

Post  Keegan on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Asuka wrote:She giggles, and follows the man into his nice home. "Thanks." she says with a smile to him as the door closes behind her. "How often are you on the job, if I may ask?"
I use to always be going on missions, but recently I went to the next level of my field and now I have a choice of what jobs I do or don't take" he replies then shows Asuka the main living room and adds to his reply "right now I am on a little vacation to celebrate my promotion, but I plan on roughly one two week mission per month" He walks into one of the two hallways and motions Asuka to the first room on the left "on my first part of the tour I will show you the weapons room/small shooting range, It's pretty impressive"
avatar
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keegan's House

Post  Asuka on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Keegan wrote:
Asuka wrote:She giggles, and follows the man into his nice home. "Thanks." she says with a smile to him as the door closes behind her. "How often are you on the job, if I may ask?"
I use to always be going on missions, but recently I went to the next level of my field and now I have a choice of what jobs I do or don't take" he replies then shows Asuka the main living room and adds to his reply "right now I am on a little vacation to celebrate my promotion, but I plan on roughly one two week mission per month" He walks into one of the two hallways and motions Asuka to the first room on the left "on my first part of the tour I will show you the weapons room/small shooting range, It's pretty impressive"

She was in awe of the luxurious space and amused by his fixtures. She turns to him in mild shock. "You have a range in your own household? That's so freaking cool!" she says excitedly, grabbing his arm. "Lead on, lead on!" she persuades with a beaming smile.
avatar
Asuka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Nowhere, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keegan's House

Post  Keegan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Asuka wrote:

She was in awe of the luxurious space and amused by his fixtures. She turns to him in mild shock. "You have a range in your own household? That's so freaking cool!" she says excitedly, grabbing his arm. "Lead on, lead on!" she persuades with a beaming smile.
seeing her excitement Keegan opens the door leading into the armory where over a hundred guns are placed neatly on multiple racks, tables, and some are even stored in bullet-proof glass display cases. There are two tables that are lined with gun smithing tools and a CNC machine in the corner of the room. "this is where I spend most of my time when i'm here. It has all of the necessitys for building any gun of choice." he said proudly "it was hell getting all of the equipment licenses and regulations." "do you want to try some out?"
avatar
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 24
Location : Texas, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keegan's House

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum