Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storage Mines

+7
Flis Reughniothrig
Alastor
Kisara Westwind
Hydra
Darkstorm Zero
Col'nabel
Yuki Togawa
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Storage Mines Empty Storage Mines

Post  Yuki Togawa Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:33 am

Da...mian...

She watched her world turn gray, looking upon Damian's blank stare as her world was turning, spinning, and her head seemed to separate....no....it was separating from her body! She could see blood spray from the top of the sweater, staining the fabric forever and she looked with tear stricken eyes at Damian's....Damian's handsome face...the poor man who had done everything possible to protect her...watch her die, before his very eyes. "Don't...get careless..." she wanted to say. She also wanted to point out her mission...but that was fading, she couldn't think anything so complex any more; her graying world was becoming even more black. She looked at his pain stricken eyes, and she wanted to say...."Love..." but she could not....She would not....

*flashbulb of a camera*
Storage Mines YukisCrimescene1_zps01d5458b
*flashbulb of a camera*

Storage Mines YG2_zpsadda8012

The air is cold....the area is dark...pitch black with the exception of the blue flame that enveloped Yuki's missing gun. She lays there upon the rocky damp surface. Dried blood stained the collar of her neck, her neck and her cheek was also had plenty of it. It was a neck ache that made her wake up from the flashing nightmare, that and the dank smell of this cave. Her eyelids fluttered open, and her vision seemed to be lost if not for the blue flame that had enveloped the firearm that had been lost on the highway not more than an hour ago...

Storage Mines YG1_zps69ec868a

She blinked, then her body slowly found movement again. She lifted herself, and winced. She gritted her teeth, holding herself up. "Damian....?" she says holding her head briefly, turning around looking down at the ground and spotted the .45 she lost on the highway...but it was covered in bright and burning blue flame. "Where...am I?" She winced, wishing she could see more in this dark area. She suddenly gasped, hearing a loud crash and deep cracking sound before a large wave of blue flame lit the area right up for her.

Storage Mines YG3_zps7be75eae

She blinks, once...twice, then rubs her eyes with her hands before pulling them away. "Wha-what the hell?" she spokes softly, her tone not completely shocked. Its here she feels a sticky sensation coming from her neck and she slowly pushes the turtle neck back, slipping her hand in to feel half dry, half wet blood stuck to her otherwise unremarkable and smooth neck. She pulled her hand away, and turned her head a little to the left, noticing some large brown crates stacked up on end. She turned her hand landing upon the fiery weapon the fire quickly disipated and went out with a flash. The gun was cool to the touch, and without thinking she grabbed the weapon and stood up, stumbling about for a minute or two before colliding with her back against the crates, she coughed. "I...I have to find out what happened...where I am..." she coughed again, and dried flecks of blood splattered over her hand. She shivered, placing the gun into her holster quickly before taking further steps into the cave. "He....hello?" She asked in english...after a few moments passed, she spoke again in french....then italian...then her native tongue of Japanese...then German. But nothing...nothing but her own echoed voice...

She decides to venture further despite her throbbing neck and her aching head, and she moved away from the lake of blue fire that was growing steadily far behind her...
Yuki Togawa
Yuki Togawa
Private
Private

Location : Im falling down a spiral, destination unknown; A double-crossed messenger, all alone; I cant get no connection, cant get through, where are you?

Back to top Go down

Storage Mines Empty Re: Storage Mines

Post  Col'nabel Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:20 am

It was something strange. We could feel it, the thing felt different then other things. We couldn't tell how it was different until it was part of us, but we knew without doubt that it was strange. The blue flames were strange too, they didn't agree with us. We avoided the strange lake and followed the new thing instead. It seemed to be lost and curious, and so we wrapped around in our spirit form, unseen save for a new chill in the air. In such a deep dark place, and after something so strange, such a change would not likely be noticed. We had to know what this thing was, and so we advanced alongside it, preparing a perfect moment to take our physical form and make it part of us and learn what had happened.
Col'nabel
Col'nabel
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Togawa Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Col'nabel wrote:It was something strange. We could feel it, the thing felt different then other things. We couldn't tell how it was different until it was part of us, but we knew without doubt that it was strange. The blue flames were strange too, they didn't agree with us. We avoided the strange lake and followed the new thing instead. It seemed to be lost and curious, and so we wrapped around in our spirit form, unseen save for a new chill in the air. In such a deep dark place, and after something so strange, such a change would not likely be noticed. We had to know what this thing was, and so we advanced alongside it, preparing a perfect moment to take our physical form and make it part of us and learn what had happened.
Yuki looks about the dark tunnel, feeling the walls to guide her through the darkness. Occasionally she felt or her right toe would come in contact (usually painfully) with a wooden crate or remnants of one who's contents were already emptied. She simply gritted her teeth and kept on a trucking. Her eyes were heavy, but they were definitely not tired, no...in fact she felt as if she'd been sleeping for a long time...too long. "I...I don't think I'm in the Everon building anymore...on that note...I don't think I'm in New York anymore..." she couldn't help but say out loud.

As she made her way further into the tunnel, and her nightvision was slowly building back up, she felt her gut turn in on it self; a sign that she used that something wasn't right. She paused briefly, slowly sweeping the room with her eyes, looking behind her and remained silent. She felt as though she was being watched...and it was quite unnerving. "I think I need to remain quiet." she thinks, before moving on again; that feeling of being watched not leaving her.
Yuki Togawa
Yuki Togawa
Private
Private

Location : Im falling down a spiral, destination unknown; A double-crossed messenger, all alone; I cant get no connection, cant get through, where are you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Col'nabel Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:25 am

Our invisible form circled around as the thing seemed to get more quiet and still. We could tell it was trying to hide from us, but that wouldn't work. The more distance we put between us and the blue flames, the more at ease we felt, whatever they were, we didn't like them. Our thoughts about this were distracted for a moment as it seemed to be talking to itself. None of the places that it mentioned were familiar to us, which only made it more important that it be part of us as soon as possible. The air in the storage grew more still and cold as our spirit form began to quiver, slowly moving through frequencies on the slow journey to physical matter. The temperature of the room began to shift more aggressively as we changed, the cold was still there but heat began to build on top of it. Our spirit side was icy cold, and our physical side burning hot, and now both were beginning to rise up around it.
Col'nabel
Col'nabel
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Togawa Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:46 am

Yuki felt the air shift, becoming more and more colder while at the same time felt it could almost be sweltering. "I don't like this place...the feeling of dread is all around me now...I...need to get out of here!" she thought, picking up her pace now. She didn't like it in this dark, she wanted to leave, progress somewhere with more light, be able to pin point where exactly did she wake up?! One moment she was staring at the man whom she had quickly fell in love with over the past two weeks, and in the next-

"-your head rolled off your shoulders. The eldest sister beheaded you...right in front of your lover." came a voice in her head..a voice that sounded eerily like her own! Her eyes widened with surprise and before she knew it she was flying, landing upon her chest in the darkness of the long and rocky hall. She winced, curling up and sat up on her knees. "No...Thats..." she said aloud. The voice in her head laughed. "Impossible? Your a detective of sorts...look at the evidence...these nightmare images are true Yuki dear...why else does your blood stain your collar?!" the voice asked. Yuki shook. "Tha...that would mean..." she gulped and stuttered. "Bingo...your dead." the voice answered.

Yuki cringed, pain shooting through her skull and she doubled over as if to throw up, momentarily forgetting about the presence that was forming around her. She then closed her eyes and let out an eardrum shattering scream that radiated and bounced off the walls, echoing throughout the entire length of the tunnels. Her chest heaved and she puffed, arms gripping her chest while her scream continued to resonate. Despite this...her body told her to keep moving, and she then stood up again, continuing her venture forward. A small part of her to return to the lake of fire...she may have some more clues to how she got here...yeah, how can the dead walk, breath or feel terror? Yeah...there had to be an explanation back there. She paused. The small voice calmed her down some, and she decided to back track to the lake.

Yuki Togawa
Yuki Togawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 am

A new presence, very brief, flashed from the fires of the lake for just a split second.

Unlike the other presence, this one would be a little more familiar, but it was so quick, it faded too fast to recognize it.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Togawa Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:32 am

Still feeling chilled by the ominous presence that occupied the tunnel with her, Yuki slowly back tracked back towards the lake, feeling almost drawn to it. She shivered in the darkness, the fire was still a distance away from her current position, and the feeling of being watched was almost becoming the feeling of being hunted. Her heart beats hard against her chest, adrenaline was entering her blood stream and all the hairs on her body were standing on end. She needed to get to that lake of blue flame, she was certain that it was necessary!
Yuki Togawa
Yuki Togawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:41 am

The other presence, the distant one within the blue flames was fading rapidly.

Then, a voice, distant and distorted, almost from across the realms, spoke within her mind.

"Yuki? Yuki Togawa? But she is dead... Damien told me she was dead... It is not possible that I can feel her presence in another plane of existence!"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Togawa Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The other presence, the distant one within the blue flames was fading rapidly.

Then, a voice, distant and distorted, almost from across the realms, spoke within her mind.

"Yuki? Yuki Togawa? But she is dead... Damien told me she was dead... It is not possible that I can feel her presence in another plane of existence!"
Yuki paused before the flames. "A...voice?" She took another step. "Yes...yes I am Yuki...but..but how can I be dead if I'm here?" She asked the voice. She suddenly shrugged, shaking her head. "Look at myself...I'm speaking to a wall of fire while debating the possibility that I've been thrown into some strange after life...and now I'm talking to myself." she lets out a heavy sigh. Her aching head didn't help-it felt like she was having a fever now. Her body felt stiff yet it was easily able to move. "I think I may be going crazy.." she lets out a long drawn out sigh and sits beside the flames. Somehow not too surprising, the flames seem to give off no heat or energy for that matter. It was strange...but she felt the presence through the flames for a moment. "Hello?" she called into it again.
Yuki Togawa
Yuki Togawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:06 pm

"Give me a moment, I'm going to try something...." the distorted voice spoke, then the flames began to shift and change, parting down the center. A pale blue image began to appear, like a hologram it was the face of a middle aged man with heavy set features, piercing crimson eyes, and jet black hair tied back.

"Hmm, it appears my power is just barely enough to manipulate the apparition. Well, this certainly was unexpected.... Yuki, my name is Edgar Holden, I was once Damien Handy's best friend. I do not know how, you were decapitated here after all, but it seems your life force was transferred to this dimension, and reconstructed in a new living body, complete with your old memories. Heh, and if you think it is bad where you are... it has been 6 months since you died here, and Damien has been on a downward spiral since then..."

Then the face turned grave. "Unfortunately, while I may possess the power, I lack the needed techniques to bring you back home right now. I've never needed to practice bringing objects from across space and time, never mind living beings from across dimensions, with my own power.... it may take a little time to make an attempt..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Togawa Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Give me a moment, I'm going to try something...." the distorted voice spoke, then the flames began to shift and change, parting down the center. A pale blue image began to appear, like a hologram it was the face of a middle aged man with heavy set features, piercing crimson eyes, and jet black hair tied back.

"Hmm, it appears my power is just barely enough to manipulate the apparition. Well, this certainly was unexpected.... Yuki, my name is Edgar Holden, I was once Damien Handy's best friend. I do not know how, you were decapitated here after all, but it seems your life force was transferred to this dimension, and reconstructed in a new living body, complete with your old memories. Heh, and if you think it is bad where you are... it has been 6 months since you died here, and Damien has been on a downward spiral since then..."

Then the face turned grave. "Unfortunately, while I may possess the power, I lack the needed techniques to bring you back home right now. I've never needed to practice bringing objects from across space and time, never mind living beings from across dimensions, with my own power.... it may take a little time to make an attempt..."
Her assumption was indeed correct then...and it explained the dried blood. She frowned, bringing her hand up. "This...this is heavy. I mean...how do I know you speak the truth?" she says looking up at him wearily. "How...how can I trust you?" she says earnestly. "I...guess I wouldn't have much choice...but what else am I supposed to do here?" she asked feeling lightheaded again. She wanted to lie down...but she didn't want to remain in this outlet for too long...the shadows were frightening her.
Yuki Togawa
Yuki Togawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 pm

The apparition frowned for a moment as he seemed to contemplate.

"I don't expect you to believe me without evidence, of course, but I do expect you to make a logical deduction first and foremost. For example, do you know where you are? How you got here? And why I, a strange apparition you have never seen or heard before, would lie so fantastically to you with no reason? I certainly didn't spontaneously discover your existence on a whim, or even on purpose. Ok, lets try this then, since only someone who knows about your past would know this, Damien is in Tall Oaks, back on Earth, for the presidential speech, trying to figure out what you and your team had on the President. Unfortunately he is not having much luck. If you tell me what he needs to know, I can relay it to him, and I can get him to talk to you sooner..." Edgar said.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Togawa Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The apparition frowned for a moment as he seemed to contemplate.

"I don't expect you to believe me without evidence, of course, but I do expect you to make a logical deduction first and foremost. For example, do you know where you are? How you got here? And why I, a strange apparition you have never seen or heard before, would lie so fantastically to you with no reason? I certainly didn't spontaneously discover your existence on a whim, or even on purpose. Ok, lets try this then, since only someone who knows about your past would know this, Damien is in Tall Oaks, back on Earth, for the presidential speech, trying to figure out what you and your team had on the President. Unfortunately he is not having much luck. If you tell me what he needs to know, I can relay it to him, and I can get him to talk to you sooner..." Edgar said.
She shrugged. "Sorry... I didn't mean it that way." she then listened a little more closely and shook her head. "No..I... I have no idea where I am. I can only surmise that I'm in some 'mineshaft' that hasn't been used in a long time. I really don't know how I got here either...I just woke up." she then frowned. As he explains his situation on his end she looked up at him. "The...President? I..." she suddenly felt an emotional jolt run through her and she blinks. "I...I can't remember. I remember I was about to say something to Damian...but I don't remember." she felt her stomach churn and her face expressed grimace. She couldn't remember. Nothing. Nothing of what she had to desprately tell Damian in her final moments before she died. It felt as though it were removed from her memory entirely...as if it never existed. She bit her lower lip, concentrating hard...but nothing. Nothing in her head popped up. She then bowed her head. "I...I'm sorry."
Yuki Togawa
Yuki Togawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:04 am

"Can't remember eh? Hmm.... Ok, I can still work with that... I.... *Urk*

The image suddenly fluctuated wildly. The flames around Edgar suddenly turned crimson, and an unholy energy pulsed rapidly from them.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Togawa Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Can't remember eh? Hmm.... Ok, I can still work with that... I.... *Urk*

The image suddenly fluctuated wildly. The flames around Edgar suddenly turned crimson, and an unholy energy pulsed rapidly from them.
Yuki cringed, covering her eyes with her arms. She takes a couple steps back before lowering them just slightly. "What? What's wrong?!" she asked the man who seemed to be choking, fluctuating wildly as if he was being interrupted by static of the most painful sort.
Yuki Togawa
Yuki Togawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydra Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:59 pm

A shrill, almost demonic shriek boomed through out the caverns and mine shafts. It didn't sound manmade, and it definitely wasn't human.

---
Back in mine shaft 680, the mighty Hydra was disturbed from its rest. What ever it was, it was not too far away; the energy within the gigantic serpent spiked and the creature rises all four necks which have large bulky heads that had large yellow eyes. All four heads hissed, producing a shrill shriek of fury and the venomous serpent begins to slither through the shafts...
Hydra
Hydra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Yuki Togawa wrote:Yuki cringed, covering her eyes with her arms. She takes a couple steps back before lowering them just slightly. "What? What's wrong?!" she asked the man who seemed to be choking, fluctuating wildly as if he was being interrupted by static of the most painful sort.
"They used me to....... create a portal to your new world! Invaded my mind! DEMONS!!!! HELL IS COMING!!!!" Edgar's voice reverbiated throughout the chamber in an unholy roar.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Togawa Tue May 03, 2016 2:40 pm

Yuki, at the sound of this, shuttered, and unexpectedly ran off. She did not like his unearthly roar, and it was far more frightening than those B.O.W.s she had seen while undercover. She ran deeper into the tunnels, pushing off walls and into the depths of the darkness. When she finally stopped running, she was in another shaft, her chest heavy and heaving as she breathed. "This place... is it real?" she asked herself, her voice echoing off the walls. She was reminded of a song she heard, about being in the 'Twilight Zone', and at this moment the words seemed to almost match her current state of mind...and physical being. She looked about, sighing, before continuing to stumble about, looking for an exit. The man had become a host to something unholy as he spoke his warning, but covered in dried blood and in this dank mine, she really didn't have time to worry about him. She needed to find the way out...

She heard a few noises up ahead, and decided to hide, and wait for the sound to pass.
Yuki Togawa
Yuki Togawa
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 pm

[from here]

Kisara Westwind wrote:Kisara nodded, pulling out her .45:

Storage Mines Silver_craft_special_handgun_short_police_blk_by_paradigmnlost-dci7y2j

A gift from the Breland Police Department after she registered as a bounty hunter through them... sorta. They didn't know it was a gift in a manner of speaking. She pulled out a flashlight with her free hand and lit the way as the pair descended into the mine's entrance.

It was a rather uneventful journey so far, they walked deeply inside the empty, rumbling caverns of the mines. She swept the walls with her flashlight and occasionally bumped into Alastor with a playful smirk. "Sorry," she chuckled. "Its pretty dark in here, even for me and I have better eyesight in the dark compared to humans." She explained, but in truth... she just was curious to catch a gentle feel for Alastor's arm. She could imagine his fore arm wrapped around her torso, brushing up against her bouncing buoys... she blushed at the thought and snickered to herself... when she saw a flash of movement in a tunnel ahead! "W-what was that?!" She pointed the beam of light down the shaft, and saw a movement of tattered fabric scuffle away from the beam. "That looked like..." She paused, before running after the fleeing figure!

Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:27 pm

Al revved up Nocture. “Seems like the show is about to begin...” He followed close to Kisara, ready to unleash his blade against some demons. A foul stench permeates the air. “Yeah, no denying that scent, demon. Big one too, should be a decent workout after all.” He wore a sly smirk as they tracked the creature.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:06 pm

Kisara turned the corner sweeping both flashlight and gun, illuminating a half reptile looking creature draped with dirty rags that were similarly colored to the rocky walls. The creature hissed in shock, running deeper into the shafts. "Hold it right there!" She chased after them... before losing sight of the female lizard. "Shit... wait..." Kisara blinked. "Wait... that demon, I know her... she's a criminal! She's one of the bounties Chesluk sent me to collect! Now I remember his name!" She let her gun arm fall limp, and brought the back of her left hand to her forehead. "Ugh... don't tell me we were both hired for the same job!" She exclaimed, when suddenly more shifting movement! She turned her flashlight to a snarling creature that was perhaps a foot or so tall with gnarled teeth and makeshift clothes... and there was more than just one! "Goblins?!" She spat, the one she shined the light on leaped for her with a rusty dagger! Kisara reacted quickly, raising her handgun whilst taking a step back, firing a loud, booming shot that echoed throughout the mine and also hurt her ears with the loud ringing! She hissed, but the creature's limp body hit her stomach and then the floor with a plop. This caused the rest of the hairy little creatures to sprout forth with their makeshift weapons! "Ah shit!" She raised her weapon again, firing a couple more shells.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydra Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:15 pm

The stir of activity caused the mine tunnels to shake violently... rumbling walls causing rocks to break away from the ceiling and other debris to begin spewing from the walls... something big was moving around in the depths...
Hydra
Hydra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:29 pm

https://youtu.be/lxhhqw2W4DU
“Of course he did it again.....” Alastor sneered as the goblins approached. As one reared back to jump, the whip cracked out from under Al’s wrist, tearing the goblin to shreds as he drew he sword, the charge propelling him forward, blade crashing into two goblin as he spun, cutting them in two, while the whip tore through two more goblins. “Good work as always, Mizu.” He says, looking at the whip retract into his wrist, then clenches his fist, and backhanding the goblin leaping at him from behind, then dashed forward, tearing his sword through another goblin, sheathing his blade, drawing his revolver, and firing two rounds into another foe’s skull. “C’mon!” He plants his sword in the ground and gives it a revving. “The way you bastards multiply, there’s no way that’s all of you! After all, there should be enough stone here for all of your tombstones!”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:04 pm

Alastor wrote:https://youtu.be/lxhhqw2W4DU
“Of course he did it again.....” Alastor sneered as the goblins approached. As one reared back to jump, the whip cracked out from under Al’s wrist, tearing the goblin to shreds as he drew he sword, the charge propelling him forward, blade crashing into two goblin as he spun, cutting them in two, while the whip tore through two more goblins. “Good work as always, Mizu.” He says, looking at the whip retract into his wrist, then clenches his fist, and backhanding the goblin leaping at him from behind, then dashed forward, tearing his sword through another goblin, sheathing his blade, drawing his revolver, and firing two rounds into another foe’s skull. “C’mon!” He plants his sword in the ground and gives it a revving. “The way you bastards multiply, there’s no way that’s all of you! After all, there should be enough stone here for all of your tombstones!”

Kisara's golden lidded gaze fell upon Alastor as he threw a stylish display of sword and whip play, thanks to his new toy. As he dispatched the last of the first wave with his revolver she purred. "You perform a nice step, Alastor, but it looks like this dance is just getting started;" She says as another wave of the rabid little creatures approached! Sliding her pistol back into her holster, Kisara takes out the jellmock whip hanging from her belt and swung it out wide! The lashing coiled around the closest goblin's ankle, yanking the creature upward as she yanked up and back, lining him up to be slaughtered by Alastor as she yells out: "Batter up!"

There had to be thirty more of the little pests running up to them with their bile green faces and rusty tools, Kisara redirecting the motion of her whip to smack the creatures aside in a wide arc! She dropped her flashlight, and reached in, grabbing the machine pistol under her jacket and began firing a torrent of Izheveskian 9x18mm rounds into the tunnel ahead of them! The muzzle flash illuminated a number of the horrid little creatures, and somewhere in the back of Kisara's mind, she felt that something was off... as Goblins rarely came out with the entire horde unless they had a purpose... or were running from something. She shelved the thought for now, as her smg ran dry she swung out with the whip again to reel in survivors and with a dancing twirl, sent them to meet Alastor and his trusty blade. The whip wrapped lightly around Kisara's curvy body and with another twirl unwound herself, machine-pistol whipping a jumping bastard before sending her sore, but muscular leg into another! The goblin shrieked as he flew into the darkness, dropping into some chasm below. "Whats the going price for a Goblin again?" She asked, ejecting the magazine of her machine pistol and reloaded it with a fresh clip. "Like, 12 Gilex a head? Right?" She asked, cocking the weapon.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Flis Reughniothrig Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 pm

Flis was working in the various little tunnels in the ceiling of the mine shafts- long corridors of snaking tunnels that many a Snark had carved out in the centuries before; perhaps built around the same time as the mortal shaft below. With all this fuss about monsters in the mine, Flis courageously took advantage by mining as much iron ore and nitrate she could from the walls, and even repelled down to the larger tunnels to mine when the tunnels were clear enough. Standing at only six and a half inches, there were many things one had to watch out for, many things wanting to kill ya or eat you whole... then again, that was like that for the mortals too. Granted, Flis was packing heat... a modified flintlock she found and restored. Granted... it was a canon in her hands, being slightly bigger than her overall where it was otherwise small enough to slip into the pocket of a human. She carried it well though, Snarks were strong as they were agile and crafty, and she proudly had it slung around her shoulder with a bag of shot and gunpowder around her hips as well as some home made grenades for self defense purposes. "Things are pretty crazy lately, Meg. The mines rumbling a lot and I hear explosions... I think they must have reopened the mine." She says on the small device similar to a phone for the mortals. It allowed her to speak to her Mini-Dridder friend, meg who lived on another side of the mines, who was trying to find her queen who went missing:

Storage Mines Pngwave

"That so...? Huh, yeah its pretty--" She paused in mid sentence, the nineteen year old Snark's orange eyes fell upon the rocky ground beneath her displace... "Um... Meg, I'm gonna have-" before she could finish, the floor broke way, cutting her off as she screamed! She fell onto one of the old wooden walkways her people built between the dim overhead lamps the humans had put out through the mines; they weren't safe to walk on and left many a Snark or Mini-Dridder exposed to the threats of the caves! She winced, rubbing the side of her head as the flimsy board creaked under her weight! She was only 96 grams, but her cannon... was maybe a pound or so? enough to cause the thin Popsicle stick bridge to wane and crack! "No, no no!" She scurried, her toe nails scratching the wood, before pedaling in open air! She shrieked, her hands clawing onto the wooden struts as they fell apart, the explosions and booms of the activity below her suddenly brought to her attention. Goblins... loads of them, the monsters were jumping and shrieking like a gaggle of... goblins. They were attacking a pair of humans, but she couldn't get a proper look in time as the boards snapped under her weight and she was free falling! "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!" She squeaked, her body falling from the overhead lamps... and as she fell she saw a snarling goblin that was leaping up meet eye to eye with her. Its crooked teeth gleamed with malice, and Flis'sha didn't like it one bit! If I'm going to die, it aint gonna be in your belly! She thought, whipping the large weapon from her shoulder to the face of the creature as it was about to chomp down! "EAT LEAD!" She spat, the modified hammer swinging down, sparking the powder in the pan, and then launched the .69 musket ball from the barrel of the weapon into the mouth and throat of the monster! The recoil jerked Flis away from the monster, while the Goblin tumbled back from the sudden musket ball, flying back with the force of the cartridge.

Still... Flis was falling, and quicker now. She didn't see her life flashing before her eyes like they say, and she was somewhat disappointed about that... and while her body tensed up to prepare to meet with solid rock from such a high height... she instead hit something soft... warm. Squishy. Flis blinked, wedged between the massive tracts of jiggling land... she was swimming between the woman's cleavage! "Saved by a healthy set of lungs... who knew that buoys can save people from drowning and falling!" She squeaked, blinking her large eyes...and was now in a front row, perfume scented front seat to the action! The woman didn't seem to realize Flis had stowed away behind her swaying chassis, and thus continued to move about like nothing had happened! "Waaa-wooaah, freakin' heellll!!" She screamed, grabbing a tight hold of the bobbing flesh as the woman spun and swung her body about! The breasts squished poor Flis, causing her to wince when Kisa brought her arms together and squished the pair of melons together... The Goblins all the while were rampant and vicious! Gotta... load... my gun... don't wanna get caught off guard once I get off this bouncy house...from hell! She thought, though... it was at the same time very plush and warm... comfortably so. She shook her head, and began to focus and load her cannon. Thankfully she was able to... as the woman seemed not to notice a goblin jumping for her neck when she had tuned to the man!

BANG!

Flis' gun rang out, the explosion and recoil causing Kisa's breasts to jiggle as a muzzle flash from her cleavage signaled to both humans of the Snark's presence no doubt. The goblin she shot was thrown back from the blast, and poor Flis sank deeper between Kisa's cleavage... the gun muzzle jutting from soft mounds still smoking... "Gah...can't... breathe! Bad...idea!" Flis gasped, feeling crushed between both pleasantly scented orbs, squirming and kicking her little limbs as she was packed between the Nekomimi's breasts tightly!
Flis Reughniothrig
Flis Reughniothrig
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next