Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Yoko Hinomoto on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:31 am

Yoko was nearly knocked off her feet by the blast generated from the man's attack, her jacket fluttering like crazy as she blocked her face with her arms, wincing. Her feet dragged into the rocky earth, but as a Gunslinger, she managed to hold her ground (literally). Once the force seized, she removed her arms and opened her eyes, then felt her mouth drop. A large circular shaped hole had bore its way through the center of the cliffs and rocky forests that had been behind her moments prior. One of the cliffsides ahead of her had a clean almost full circle cut right through. She looked over to the man, who had fallen on his knees and slowly approached him, wordlessly.

As he sat on his knees, seemingly tired, he would feel the warm barrel of her rifle against the back of his neck. Ka-click came the rattling of the .50 BMR rounds inside her gun. "What are you? What kind of man carries that much power? Are you one of them? Or are you one of us?" she says, her voice seemed on the verge of panic, before it changed into impatient rage. "Well?! Are you going to answer me?! The hell are you?!" she exclaimed, fierce eyes gleaming with a watery disposition, as if on the verge of tears.
avatar
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Edgar Holden on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:08 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko was nearly knocked off her feet by the blast generated from the man's attack, her jacket fluttering like crazy as she blocked her face with her arms, wincing. Her feet dragged into the rocky earth, but as a Gunslinger, she managed to hold her ground (literally). Once the force seized, she removed her arms and opened her eyes, then felt her mouth drop. A large circular shaped hole had bore its way through the center of the cliffs and rocky forests that had been behind her moments prior. One of the cliffsides ahead of her had a clean almost full circle cut right through. She looked over to the man, who had fallen on his knees and slowly approached him, wordlessly.

As he sat on his knees, seemingly tired, he would feel the warm barrel of her rifle against the back of his neck. Ka-click came the rattling of the .50 BMR rounds inside her gun. "What are you? What kind of man carries that much power? Are you one of them? Or are you one of us?" she says, her voice seemed on the verge of panic, before it changed into impatient rage. "Well?! Are you going to answer me?! The hell are you?!" she exclaimed, fierce eyes gleaming with a watery disposition, as if on the verge of tears.

Edgar breathed heavily for a few more moments as he got wind back into his lungs. When he could talk again he said. "A little.... *Hah* of both. *Hah* Although, to be fair *Huh* I am not from this dimension either... *Huff*" The tall man, drenched in sweat slowly stood, shakily to his feet. He had not expended that much energy all at once before.

"My name is Edgar Holden, and I am half human. The other half... I don't talk about." He turned to face Yoko slowly, noticing her pointing, of all things, a gun at him. "If you wish to shoot me, go ahead. It won't do anything to me beyond cause a boatload of pain. But know this, I'm only here to eliminate those invaders, that is my mission here on Galivan."
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 219
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 37
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Yoko Hinomoto on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:06 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko was nearly knocked off her feet by the blast generated from the man's attack, her jacket fluttering like crazy as she blocked her face with her arms, wincing. Her feet dragged into the rocky earth, but as a Gunslinger, she managed to hold her ground (literally). Once the force seized, she removed her arms and opened her eyes, then felt her mouth drop. A large circular shaped hole had bore its way through the center of the cliffs and rocky forests that had been behind her moments prior. One of the cliffsides ahead of her had a clean almost full circle cut right through. She looked over to the man, who had fallen on his knees and slowly approached him, wordlessly.

As he sat on his knees, seemingly tired, he would feel the warm barrel of her rifle against the back of his neck. Ka-click came the rattling of the .50 BMR rounds inside her gun. "What are you? What kind of man carries that much power? Are you one of them? Or are you one of us?" she says, her voice seemed on the verge of panic, before it changed into impatient rage. "Well?! Are you going to answer me?! The hell are you?!" she exclaimed, fierce eyes gleaming with a watery disposition, as if on the verge of tears.

Edgar breathed heavily for a few more moments as he got wind back into his lungs. When he could talk again he said. "A little.... *Hah* of both. *Hah* Although, to be fair *Huh* I am not from this dimension either... *Huff*" The tall man, drenched in sweat slowly stood, shakily to his feet. He had not expended that much energy all at once before.

"My name is Edgar Holden, and I am half human. The other half... I don't talk about." He turned to face Yoko slowly, noticing her pointing, of all things, a gun at him. "If you wish to shoot me, go ahead. It won't do anything to me beyond cause a boatload of pain. But know this, I'm only here to eliminate those invaders, that is my mission here on Galivan."

She kept her rifle trained on him, now at his chest as he turned to face her. She didn't know what to say, but after witnessing such power firsthand she was amazed but at the same time afraid. "Your mission...? To destroy those demons?" she lowered her weapon before adjusting her aim again. "Edgar Holden, was it? Well Edgar, what ever you are, you're little blast there could have vaporized more than just that demonic tower! You can't just recklessly flaunt that around here! I don't know where you are from, but if they allow such power to be flaunt around then seriously, that's fucked up!" she swore, still managing to keep herself from shaking like a leaf. She was sure that even the more skilled Gunslingers would have found this display of skill and destruction harrowing.
avatar
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She kept her rifle trained on him, now at his chest as he turned to face her. She didn't know what to say, but after witnessing such power firsthand she was amazed but at the same time afraid. "Your mission...? To destroy those demons?" she lowered her weapon before adjusting her aim again. "Edgar Holden, was it? Well Edgar, what ever you are, you're little blast there could have vaporized more than just that demonic tower! You can't just recklessly flaunt that around here! I don't know where you are from, but if they allow such power to be flaunt around then seriously, that's fucked up!" she swore, still managing to keep herself from shaking like a leaf. She was sure that even the more skilled Gunslingers would have found this display of skill and destruction harrowing.

Edgar flinched slightly, remembering the Rockfort Incident, where his mother had deflected a blast he had used against her, and bounced it into the path of 4 million human lives. A day forever etched into his memory as the worst mistake he had ever made.

Still, he had to stand firm here, as the Spire was not his only target. "Take a look through your scope behind me, in the sky just on the horizon. Tell me what you see..." he thumbed behind him, at the massive tunnelling out his blast had caused to the mountains.

"The reasons I had to use a blast that size are numerous. #1: I had to make absolutely sure to erase the structure, and the portal it housed. If I didn't they'd reinfest the area very fast. #2 and #3: I had to make the blast powerful and fast enough to escape the planets gravity well. You wouldn't have wanted that to explode on the ground, anywhere on the planets surface. And I needed it to breach the atmosphere because the tower was not my only target." He then pointed again behind him. That space station, the large bright blue star thing there? It's spewing thousands of space craft from their invasion forces right into your orbit. I managed to only bloody their noses, but the blast wasn't strong enough to destroy that portal... I'll need to get closer to pull it off, and probably more..." His face became grim. "There are at least 2 more spires on the planet's surface, and their forces could build more portals and towers at will... I have to get them out at the roots and erase them, that is the only way to stop them at the ground floor... The only other way to stop them is to kill their main leader. And I am not sure she will confront me yet..."
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 219
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 37
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Yoko Hinomoto on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:22 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She kept her rifle trained on him, now at his chest as he turned to face her. She didn't know what to say, but after witnessing such power firsthand she was amazed but at the same time afraid. "Your mission...? To destroy those demons?" she lowered her weapon before adjusting her aim again. "Edgar Holden, was it? Well Edgar, what ever you are, you're little blast there could have vaporized more than just that demonic tower! You can't just recklessly flaunt that around here! I don't know where you are from, but if they allow such power to be flaunt around then seriously, that's fucked up!" she swore, still managing to keep herself from shaking like a leaf. She was sure that even the more skilled Gunslingers would have found this display of skill and destruction harrowing.

Edgar flinched slightly, remembering the Rockfort Incident, where his mother had deflected a blast he had used against her, and bounced it into the path of 4 million human lives. A day forever etched into his memory as the worst mistake he had ever made.

Still, he had to stand firm here, as the Spire was not his only target. "Take a look through your scope behind me, in the sky just on the horizon. Tell me what you see..." he thumbed behind him, at the massive tunnelling out his blast had caused to the mountains.

"The reasons I had to use a blast that size are numerous. #1: I had to make absolutely sure to erase the structure, and the portal it housed. If I didn't they'd reinfest the area very fast. #2 and #3: I had to make the blast powerful and fast enough to escape the planets gravity well. You wouldn't have wanted that to explode on the ground, anywhere on the planets surface. And I needed it to breach the atmosphere because the tower was not my only target." He then pointed again behind him. That space station, the large bright blue star thing there? It's spewing thousands of space craft from their invasion forces right into your orbit. I managed to only bloody their noses, but the blast wasn't strong enough to destroy that portal... I'll need to get closer to pull it off, and probably more..." His face became grim. "There are at least 2 more spires on the planet's surface, and their forces could build more portals and towers at will...  I have to get them out at the roots and erase them, that is the only way to stop them at the ground floor... The only other way to stop them is to kill their main leader. And I am not sure she will confront me yet..."

Yoko flinched as he spoke, not expecting his reply. She leveled the scope of her rifle as he suggested, to where the atmosphere had been parted and exposing space eerily. He was right, a bright blue star that wasn't there the last time she looked. She lowered her rifle, and looked over to the man. "What are you? I mean... what are you really? A man? A monster?...A God?" she asked, her fingers feeling numb. She looked at him, like any person would look at an outsider who was strange to them. She then turned behind her, to her left and right, looking at the unscathed mountains, the mountains behind her would lead up to Ithteca. She was scanning them for life. At the moment, she didn't get the feeling they were being watched, but at the same time, was expecting many eyes on the sky around them. It should be noted, that the exposed black and starry sky of space was beginning to fade as the atmosphere slowly began to reform once again.

She then returned her gaze upon him. "Wait, you said there are two more of these towers? What the hell is going on?!"
avatar
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:31 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko flinched as he spoke, not expecting his reply. She leveled the scope of her rifle as he suggested, to where the atmosphere had been parted and exposing space eerily. He was right, a bright blue star that wasn't there the last time she looked. She lowered her rifle, and looked over to the man. "What are you? I mean... what are you really? A man? A monster?...A God?" she asked, her fingers feeling numb. She looked at him, like any person would look at an outsider who was strange to them. She then turned behind her, to her left and right, looking at the unscathed mountains, the mountains behind her would lead up to Ithteca. She was scanning them for life. At the moment, she didn't get the feeling they were being watched, but at the same time, was expecting many eyes on the sky around them. It should be noted, that the exposed black and starry sky of space was beginning to fade as the atmosphere slowly began to reform once again.

She then returned her gaze upon him. "Wait, you said there are two more of these towers? What the hell is going on?!"

Edgar looked at Yoko with a hard gaze. "Invasion. A full scale open invasion by the Hordes of Hell, demons, but not the piddly little creatures you know from your worlds demon realm, but the original Hell. There is a lot to explain, but not much time. With the destruction of one of their strongholds, they know I'm here now."

His head turned and started scanning for the next nearest Spire. "Asrond ruins..." he said. "That is the next closest spire."

When he turned back to Yoko to answer her first question, he smiled slightly. "That depends on how you look at it I guess. I am half human, my father was a human. My mother... *Sigh* She is the last of the Fallen, the ruling caste of Hell's hierarchy. Basically put, I am half fallen archangel." Edgar said the words with a deep frown, and his tongue felt like dry cotton saying it.
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 219
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 37
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Yoko Hinomoto on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:42 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko flinched as he spoke, not expecting his reply. She leveled the scope of her rifle as he suggested, to where the atmosphere had been parted and exposing space eerily. He was right, a bright blue star that wasn't there the last time she looked. She lowered her rifle, and looked over to the man. "What are you? I mean... what are you really? A man? A monster?...A God?" she asked, her fingers feeling numb. She looked at him, like any person would look at an outsider who was strange to them. She then turned behind her, to her left and right, looking at the unscathed mountains, the mountains behind her would lead up to Ithteca. She was scanning them for life. At the moment, she didn't get the feeling they were being watched, but at the same time, was expecting many eyes on the sky around them. It should be noted, that the exposed black and starry sky of space was beginning to fade as the atmosphere slowly began to reform once again.

She then returned her gaze upon him. "Wait, you said there are two more of these towers? What the hell is going on?!"

Edgar looked at Yoko with a hard gaze. "Invasion. A full scale open invasion by the Hordes of Hell, demons, but not the piddly little creatures you know from your worlds demon realm, but the original Hell. There is a lot to explain, but not much time. With the destruction of one of their strongholds, they know I'm here now."

His head turned and started scanning for the next nearest Spire. "Asrond ruins..." he said. "That is the next closest spire."

When he turned back to Yoko to answer her first question, he smiled slightly. "That depends on how you look at it I guess. I am half human, my father was a human. My mother... *Sigh* She is the last of the Fallen, the ruling caste of Hell's hierarchy. Basically put, I am half fallen archangel." Edgar said the words with a deep frown, and his tongue felt like dry cotton saying it.

She froze. "Invasion?" she asked before he mentioned Asrond, and pictured the same fate to befall this area now turned valley. "Wait, if you're expecting you can do the same thing you did here to Asrond, you can't...can't do-can't do this!" she exclaimed, worried and waved her arms about the landscape that was molded around them. "There is a reactor there, one connected to the planet. With the energy you put out, not only destroy Asrond, but perhaps Galiavan itself! Besides... that place is like hollowed ground, it's a memorial and a tomb for those who fallen... I don't know what you are, but I get the vibe you are not trying to make enemies out of us... so you probably don't want to do anything too rash." she said in a gentler tone, and bowed her head with a little sorrow.

avatar
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She froze. "Invasion?" she asked before he mentioned Asrond, and pictured the same fate to befall this area now turned valley. "Wait, if you're expecting you can do the same thing you did here to Asrond, you can't...can't do-can't do this!" she exclaimed, worried and waved her arms about the landscape that was molded around them. "There is a reactor there, one connected to the planet. With the energy you put out, not only destroy Asrond, but perhaps Galiavan itself! Besides... that place is like hollowed ground, it's a memorial and a tomb for those who fallen... I don't know what you are, but I get the vibe you are not trying to make enemies out of us... so you probably don't want to do anything too rash." she said in a gentler tone, and bowed her head with a little sorrow.

Edgar's face fell a little and he lowered his head. "I wasn't going to take another shot that size at the other towers, considering I would not be able to destroy their space gate in orbit, but... I can't make any tower clearing shots with that reactor there... That means..." Edgar let the sentence hand got a moment. "It means I may have no choice but to transform, and physically lift the tower, and throw it into space before I can destroy it." he thought, and his brow furrowed deeply. Edgar had not transformed since the incident at Rockfort Island on Earth 13 years ago. "Hmm, what about their tower at the Gazatine ruins? can you tell me anything I should be aware of in that area?"

As he spoke, he also leaned down slightly and extended his hand towards Yoko in a friendly gesture. "Also, if you wish, I can take you anywhere you wish to go. Surely you don't wish to remain here in this valley with no way back up to the city from here."

avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 219
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 37
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Yoko Hinomoto on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:46 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She froze. "Invasion?" she asked before he mentioned Asrond, and pictured the same fate to befall this area now turned valley. "Wait, if you're expecting you can do the same thing you did here to Asrond, you can't...can't do-can't do this!" she exclaimed, worried and waved her arms about the landscape that was molded around them. "There is a reactor there, one connected to the planet. With the energy you put out, not only destroy Asrond, but perhaps Galiavan itself! Besides... that place is like hollowed ground, it's a memorial and a tomb for those who fallen... I don't know what you are, but I get the vibe you are not trying to make enemies out of us... so you probably don't want to do anything too rash." she said in a gentler tone, and bowed her head with a little sorrow.

Edgar's face fell a little and he lowered his head. "I wasn't going to take another shot that size at the other towers, considering I would not be able to destroy their space gate in orbit, but... I can't make any tower clearing shots with that reactor there... That means..." Edgar let the sentence hand got a moment. "It means I may have no choice but to transform, and physically lift the tower, and throw it into space before I can destroy it." he thought, and his brow furrowed deeply. Edgar had not transformed since the incident at Rockfort Island on Earth 13 years ago. "Hmm, what about their tower at the Gazatine ruins? can you tell me anything I should be aware of in that area?"

As he spoke, he also leaned down slightly and extended his hand towards Yoko in a friendly gesture. "Also, if you wish, I can take you anywhere you wish to go. Surely you don't wish to remain here in this valley with no way back up to the city from here."


She frowned. "I'm not sure. The ruins of Gazatine are still a mystery to our people, but that area is so covered in sand a proper blast may actually unearth more of the supposed temple. Heh, Lionheart would probably approve, may his soul never find rest the prick. He was excavating the area 18 years ago, before he met his just demise. Strange though, considering he died in Asrond... no there couldn't be a connection..." she says to herself, before glancing up at the big man again, having lost track of herself. She half smiled. "Well, you seem friendly enough." she says grabbing his hand and shook it lightly. "Yoko Hinomoto, Mr. Holden. I would appreciate a lift to Danton City if you can spare the time." she says with a smile, before looking confused, looking around. "By the way, how did you come here? You have a mount or vehicle nearby?" She asked, looking around with that confused expression upon her face.
avatar
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She frowned. "I'm not sure. The ruins of Gazatine are still a mystery to our people, but that area is so covered in sand a proper blast may actually unearth more of the supposed temple. Heh, Lionheart would probably approve, may his soul never find rest the prick. He was excavating the area 18 years ago, before he met his just demise. Strange though, considering he died in Asrond... no there couldn't be a connection..." she says to herself, before glancing up at the big man again, having lost track of herself. She half smiled. "Well, you seem friendly enough." she says grabbing his hand and shook it lightly. "Yoko Hinomoto, Mr. Holden. I would appreciate a lift to Danton City if you can spare the time." she says with a smile, before looking confused, looking around. "By the way, how did you come here? You have a mount or vehicle nearby?" She asked, looking around with that confused expression upon her face.

"Hmm, I shall have to consult my book and find out what Esdar knows of it. If the Hell Horde are exploiting something, I'll find it." Edgar said as Yoko took his hand. He smiled when she asked if he had travelled by vehicle or mount. "Not exactly. I've only been on this planet a few hours, with no funds or knowledge for the most part either. That said, I have another way..." When he finished speaking, he and Yoko both began to levitate, their feet leaving the ground, first by a few feet, then meters, and in a few more moments they were above the mountains of Ithtecha, overlooking the city, and the gargantuan gorge, now valley. From here Yoko could see the true after effects of Edgar's blast. The Gorge had been turned into what looked like a colossal cannon barrel!

Ed's powers flared around the pair and they began to move horizontally now, moving towards Danton. As they moved, Ed could sense Yoko's mixed emotions, panic, fear, wonderment among many others. "I know you must have about a million questions for me right now. It'll be a little while before we reach Danton, so if you need to know something, may as well be now..."
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 219
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 37
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Yoko Hinomoto on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:

"Hmm, I shall have to consult my book and find out what Esdar knows of it. If the Hell Horde are exploiting something, I'll find it." Edgar said as Yoko took his hand. He smiled when she asked if he had travelled by vehicle or mount. "Not exactly. I've only been on this planet a few hours, with no funds or knowledge for the most part either. That said, I have another way..." When he finished speaking, he and Yoko both began to levitate, their feet leaving the ground, first by a few feet, then meters, and in a few more moments they were above the mountains of Ithtecha, overlooking the city, and the gargantuan gorge, now valley. From here Yoko could see the true after effects of Edgar's blast. The Gorge had been turned into what looked like a colossal cannon barrel!

She blinked. "Esdar? You mean..." she then trailed off as she began to levitate and thus instantly lost train of all thought. "Woah woah woah! I am not meant for flying! Oh dear Gods!" she exclaimed, wide eyed and felt her heart skipping beats again.

Edgar Holden wrote:
Ed's powers flared around the pair and they began to move horizontally now, moving towards Danton. As they moved, Ed could sense Yoko's mixed emotions, panic, fear, wonderment among many others. "I know you must have about a million questions for me right now. It'll be a little while before we reach Danton, so if you need to know something, may as well be now..."

"Y-yeah! All of which are, 'Can you please let me down?', cause holy fuck, I've been eaten by a Foxtaur, came face to face with countless killers and demons, but this-this is fucking terrifying! I was never meant to fly like this!" she exclaimed, frightened, grappling the strange man's torso, hooking her thighs around him almost in an affectionate manner, but in honesty she was trying to keep her grip so she wouldn't fall! From this height the extent of his damage was clearly evident. The canyon had been filed out in a cylindrical manner, with deep ridges and grooves like that of a large bore barrel. She gulped, pale and worried as she looked down.
avatar
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Edgar Holden on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She blinked. "Esdar? You mean..." she then trailed off as she began to levitate and thus instantly lost train of all thought. "Woah woah woah! I am not meant for flying! Oh dear Gods!" she exclaimed, wide eyed and felt her heart skipping beats again.

"Y-yeah! All of which are, 'Can you please let me down?', cause holy fuck, I've been eaten by a Foxtaur, came face to face with countless killers and demons, but this-this is fucking terrifying! I was never meant to fly like this!" she exclaimed, frightened, grappling the strange man's torso, hooking her thighs around him almost in an affectionate manner, but in honesty she was trying to keep her grip so she wouldn't fall! From this height the extent of his damage was clearly evident. The canyon had been filed out in a cylindrical manner, with deep ridges and grooves like that of a large bore barrel. She gulped, pale and worried as she looked down.

Edgar looked at Yoko, and stopped moving. "I apologise. I did not believe you would have a fear of heights or flying." He robbed his chin with his free hand. "I would try teleporting there directly, but I do not know this worlds terrain as well as I do at home, and I would not risk such a teleport with a passenger until I got at least the basic geological features down... I guess it would be better if I drop you off here at Ithteca then. I'm sure you'd find transport to Danton from there yes?"

With those words, Edgar began to descent towards the Gailden capital city.


Last edited by Edgar Holden on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 219
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 37
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Yoko Hinomoto on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:26 am

After clinging for dear life and watching him descend. The city looked like it had recently been on the defensive, and she saw that the suspension bridge was out. She thought of the G.A. and how long it would take to reach them with the bridge out...

Despite her fear she gulped, clinging onto him tight and tried to concentrate her breathing. "N-no. I-I-I can't let f-fear control me in this situation. W-w-we are already up here, m-may as well continue." she gulped, closing her eyes trying not to look down.
avatar
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Edgar Holden on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:47 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:After clinging for dear life and watching him descend. The city looked like it had recently been on the defensive, and she saw that the suspension bridge was out. She thought of the G.A. and how long it would take to reach them with the bridge out...

Despite her fear she gulped, clinging onto him tight and tried to concentrate her breathing. "N-no. I-I-I can't let f-fear control me in this situation. W-w-we are already up here, m-may as well continue." she gulped, closing her eyes trying not to look down.

Edgar stopped descending and looked at Yoko intently. He nodded his head slightly and said "very well.", he moved Yoko onto his back carefully, wrapping her arms around his neck and shifting his backpack onto his side. "Now, hold on tight, we are about to move much faster. Just close your eyes and don't look down. We'll be in Danton in a few minutes." Ed said as he straitened his body horizontally, before his aura flared to life again, and burst forth, shooting himself and his passenger like a cannon shot. His aura prevented wind friction from reaching Yoko or himself, which nullified any sonic booms he would generate going at multiple times the speed of sound.

(OOC: Next post, Dandon)
avatar
Edgar Holden
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 219
Join date : 2016-03-01
Age : 37
Location : Wandering alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum