Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

+2
Yoko Hinomoto
Darkstorm Zero
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:31 am

Yoko was nearly knocked off her feet by the blast generated from the man's attack, her jacket fluttering like crazy as she blocked her face with her arms, wincing. Her feet dragged into the rocky earth, but as a Gunslinger, she managed to hold her ground (literally). Once the force seized, she removed her arms and opened her eyes, then felt her mouth drop. A large circular shaped hole had bore its way through the center of the cliffs and rocky forests that had been behind her moments prior. One of the cliffsides ahead of her had a clean almost full circle cut right through. She looked over to the man, who had fallen on his knees and slowly approached him, wordlessly.

As he sat on his knees, seemingly tired, he would feel the warm barrel of her rifle against the back of his neck. Ka-click came the rattling of the .50 BMR rounds inside her gun. "What are you? What kind of man carries that much power? Are you one of them? Or are you one of us?" she says, her voice seemed on the verge of panic, before it changed into impatient rage. "Well?! Are you going to answer me?! The hell are you?!" she exclaimed, fierce eyes gleaming with a watery disposition, as if on the verge of tears.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed]

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:08 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko was nearly knocked off her feet by the blast generated from the man's attack, her jacket fluttering like crazy as she blocked her face with her arms, wincing. Her feet dragged into the rocky earth, but as a Gunslinger, she managed to hold her ground (literally). Once the force seized, she removed her arms and opened her eyes, then felt her mouth drop. A large circular shaped hole had bore its way through the center of the cliffs and rocky forests that had been behind her moments prior. One of the cliffsides ahead of her had a clean almost full circle cut right through. She looked over to the man, who had fallen on his knees and slowly approached him, wordlessly.

As he sat on his knees, seemingly tired, he would feel the warm barrel of her rifle against the back of his neck. Ka-click came the rattling of the .50 BMR rounds inside her gun. "What are you? What kind of man carries that much power? Are you one of them? Or are you one of us?" she says, her voice seemed on the verge of panic, before it changed into impatient rage. "Well?! Are you going to answer me?! The hell are you?!" she exclaimed, fierce eyes gleaming with a watery disposition, as if on the verge of tears.

Edgar breathed heavily for a few more moments as he got wind back into his lungs. When he could talk again he said. "A little.... *Hah* of both. *Hah* Although, to be fair *Huh* I am not from this dimension either... *Huff*" The tall man, drenched in sweat slowly stood, shakily to his feet. He had not expended that much energy all at once before.

"My name is Edgar Holden, and I am half human. The other half... I don't talk about." He turned to face Yoko slowly, noticing her pointing, of all things, a gun at him. "If you wish to shoot me, go ahead. It won't do anything to me beyond cause a boatload of pain. But know this, I'm only here to eliminate those invaders, that is my mission here on Galivan."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:06 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko was nearly knocked off her feet by the blast generated from the man's attack, her jacket fluttering like crazy as she blocked her face with her arms, wincing. Her feet dragged into the rocky earth, but as a Gunslinger, she managed to hold her ground (literally). Once the force seized, she removed her arms and opened her eyes, then felt her mouth drop. A large circular shaped hole had bore its way through the center of the cliffs and rocky forests that had been behind her moments prior. One of the cliffsides ahead of her had a clean almost full circle cut right through. She looked over to the man, who had fallen on his knees and slowly approached him, wordlessly.

Edgar breathed heavily for a few more moments as he got wind back into his lungs. When he could talk again he said. "A little.... *Hah* of both. *Hah* Although, to be fair *Huh* I am not from this dimension either... *Huff*" The tall man, drenched in sweat slowly stood, shakily to his feet. He had not expended that much energy all at once before.

"My name is Edgar Holden, and I am half human. The other half... I don't talk about." He turned to face Yoko slowly, noticing her pointing, of all things, a gun at him. "If you wish to shoot me, go ahead. It won't do anything to me beyond cause a boatload of pain. But know this, I'm only here to eliminate those invaders, that is my mission here on Galivan."

She kept her rifle trained on him, now at his chest as he turned to face her. She didn't know what to say, but after witnessing such power firsthand she was amazed but at the same time afraid. "Your mission...? To destroy those demons?" she lowered her weapon before adjusting her aim again. "Edgar Holden, was it? Well Edgar, what ever you are, you're little blast there could have vaporized more than just that demonic tower! You can't just recklessly flaunt that around here! I don't know where you are from, but if they allow such power to be flaunt around then seriously, that's fucked up!" she swore, still managing to keep herself from shaking like a leaf. She was sure that even the more skilled Gunslingers would have found this display of skill and destruction harrowing.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:50 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She kept her rifle trained on him, now at his chest as he turned to face her. She didn't know what to say, but after witnessing such power firsthand she was amazed but at the same time afraid. "Your mission...? To destroy those demons?" she lowered her weapon before adjusting her aim again. "Edgar Holden, was it? Well Edgar, what ever you are, you're little blast there could have vaporized more than just that demonic tower! You can't just recklessly flaunt that around here! I don't know where you are from, but if they allow such power to be flaunt around then seriously, that's fucked up!" she swore, still managing to keep herself from shaking like a leaf. She was sure that even the more skilled Gunslingers would have found this display of skill and destruction harrowing.

Edgar flinched slightly, remembering the Rockfort Incident, where his mother had deflected a blast he had used against her, and bounced it into the path of 4 million human lives. A day forever etched into his memory as the worst mistake he had ever made.

Still, he had to stand firm here, as the Spire was not his only target. "Take a look through your scope behind me, in the sky just on the horizon. Tell me what you see..." he thumbed behind him, at the massive tunnelling out his blast had caused to the mountains.

"The reasons I had to use a blast that size are numerous. #1: I had to make absolutely sure to erase the structure, and the portal it housed. If I didn't they'd reinfest the area very fast. #2 and #3: I had to make the blast powerful and fast enough to escape the planets gravity well. You wouldn't have wanted that to explode on the ground, anywhere on the planets surface. And I needed it to breach the atmosphere because the tower was not my only target." He then pointed again behind him. That space station, the large bright blue star thing there? It's spewing thousands of space craft from their invasion forces right into your orbit. I managed to only bloody their noses, but the blast wasn't strong enough to destroy that portal... I'll need to get closer to pull it off, and probably more..." His face became grim. "There are at least 2 more spires on the planet's surface, and their forces could build more portals and towers at will... I have to get them out at the roots and erase them, that is the only way to stop them at the ground floor... The only other way to stop them is to kill their main leader. And I am not sure she will confront me yet..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:22 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She kept her rifle trained on him, now at his chest as he turned to face her. She didn't know what to say, but after witnessing such power firsthand she was amazed but at the same time afraid. "Your mission...? To destroy those demons?" she lowered her weapon before adjusting her aim again. "Edgar Holden, was it? Well Edgar, what ever you are, you're little blast there could have vaporized more than just that demonic tower! You can't just recklessly flaunt that around here! I don't know where you are from, but if they allow such power to be flaunt around then seriously, that's fucked up!" she swore, still managing to keep herself from shaking like a leaf. She was sure that even the more skilled Gunslingers would have found this display of skill and destruction harrowing.

Edgar flinched slightly, remembering the Rockfort Incident, where his mother had deflected a blast he had used against her, and bounced it into the path of 4 million human lives. A day forever etched into his memory as the worst mistake he had ever made.

Still, he had to stand firm here, as the Spire was not his only target. "Take a look through your scope behind me, in the sky just on the horizon. Tell me what you see..." he thumbed behind him, at the massive tunnelling out his blast had caused to the mountains.

"The reasons I had to use a blast that size are numerous. #1: I had to make absolutely sure to erase the structure, and the portal it housed. If I didn't they'd reinfest the area very fast. #2 and #3: I had to make the blast powerful and fast enough to escape the planets gravity well. You wouldn't have wanted that to explode on the ground, anywhere on the planets surface. And I needed it to breach the atmosphere because the tower was not my only target." He then pointed again behind him. That space station, the large bright blue star thing there? It's spewing thousands of space craft from their invasion forces right into your orbit. I managed to only bloody their noses, but the blast wasn't strong enough to destroy that portal... I'll need to get closer to pull it off, and probably more..." His face became grim. "There are at least 2 more spires on the planet's surface, and their forces could build more portals and towers at will...  I have to get them out at the roots and erase them, that is the only way to stop them at the ground floor... The only other way to stop them is to kill their main leader. And I am not sure she will confront me yet..."

Yoko flinched as he spoke, not expecting his reply. She leveled the scope of her rifle as he suggested, to where the atmosphere had been parted and exposing space eerily. He was right, a bright blue star that wasn't there the last time she looked. She lowered her rifle, and looked over to the man. "What are you? I mean... what are you really? A man? A monster?...A God?" she asked, her fingers feeling numb. She looked at him, like any person would look at an outsider who was strange to them. She then turned behind her, to her left and right, looking at the unscathed mountains, the mountains behind her would lead up to Ithteca. She was scanning them for life. At the moment, she didn't get the feeling they were being watched, but at the same time, was expecting many eyes on the sky around them. It should be noted, that the exposed black and starry sky of space was beginning to fade as the atmosphere slowly began to reform once again.

She then returned her gaze upon him. "Wait, you said there are two more of these towers? What the hell is going on?!"
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:31 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko flinched as he spoke, not expecting his reply. She leveled the scope of her rifle as he suggested, to where the atmosphere had been parted and exposing space eerily. He was right, a bright blue star that wasn't there the last time she looked. She lowered her rifle, and looked over to the man. "What are you? I mean... what are you really? A man? A monster?...A God?" she asked, her fingers feeling numb. She looked at him, like any person would look at an outsider who was strange to them. She then turned behind her, to her left and right, looking at the unscathed mountains, the mountains behind her would lead up to Ithteca. She was scanning them for life. At the moment, she didn't get the feeling they were being watched, but at the same time, was expecting many eyes on the sky around them. It should be noted, that the exposed black and starry sky of space was beginning to fade as the atmosphere slowly began to reform once again.

She then returned her gaze upon him. "Wait, you said there are two more of these towers? What the hell is going on?!"

Edgar looked at Yoko with a hard gaze. "Invasion. A full scale open invasion by the Hordes of Hell, demons, but not the piddly little creatures you know from your worlds demon realm, but the original Hell. There is a lot to explain, but not much time. With the destruction of one of their strongholds, they know I'm here now."

His head turned and started scanning for the next nearest Spire. "Asrond ruins..." he said. "That is the next closest spire."

When he turned back to Yoko to answer her first question, he smiled slightly. "That depends on how you look at it I guess. I am half human, my father was a human. My mother... *Sigh* She is the last of the Fallen, the ruling caste of Hell's hierarchy. Basically put, I am half fallen archangel." Edgar said the words with a deep frown, and his tongue felt like dry cotton saying it.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko flinched as he spoke, not expecting his reply. She leveled the scope of her rifle as he suggested, to where the atmosphere had been parted and exposing space eerily. He was right, a bright blue star that wasn't there the last time she looked. She lowered her rifle, and looked over to the man. "What are you? I mean... what are you really? A man? A monster?...A God?" she asked, her fingers feeling numb. She looked at him, like any person would look at an outsider who was strange to them. She then turned behind her, to her left and right, looking at the unscathed mountains, the mountains behind her would lead up to Ithteca. She was scanning them for life. At the moment, she didn't get the feeling they were being watched, but at the same time, was expecting many eyes on the sky around them. It should be noted, that the exposed black and starry sky of space was beginning to fade as the atmosphere slowly began to reform once again.

Edgar looked at Yoko with a hard gaze. "Invasion. A full scale open invasion by the Hordes of Hell, demons, but not the piddly little creatures you know from your worlds demon realm, but the original Hell. There is a lot to explain, but not much time. With the destruction of one of their strongholds, they know I'm here now."

His head turned and started scanning for the next nearest Spire. "Asrond ruins..." he said. "That is the next closest spire."

When he turned back to Yoko to answer her first question, he smiled slightly. "That depends on how you look at it I guess. I am half human, my father was a human. My mother... *Sigh* She is the last of the Fallen, the ruling caste of Hell's hierarchy. Basically put, I am half fallen archangel." Edgar said the words with a deep frown, and his tongue felt like dry cotton saying it.

She froze. "Invasion?" she asked before he mentioned Asrond, and pictured the same fate to befall this area now turned valley. "Wait, if you're expecting you can do the same thing you did here to Asrond, you can't...can't do-can't do this!" she exclaimed, worried and waved her arms about the landscape that was molded around them. "There is a reactor there, one connected to the planet. With the energy you put out, not only destroy Asrond, but perhaps Galiavan itself! Besides... that place is like hollowed ground, it's a memorial and a tomb for those who fallen... I don't know what you are, but I get the vibe you are not trying to make enemies out of us... so you probably don't want to do anything too rash." she said in a gentler tone, and bowed her head with a little sorrow.

Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She froze. "Invasion?" she asked before he mentioned Asrond, and pictured the same fate to befall this area now turned valley. "Wait, if you're expecting you can do the same thing you did here to Asrond, you can't...can't do-can't do this!" she exclaimed, worried and waved her arms about the landscape that was molded around them. "There is a reactor there, one connected to the planet. With the energy you put out, not only destroy Asrond, but perhaps Galiavan itself! Besides... that place is like hollowed ground, it's a memorial and a tomb for those who fallen... I don't know what you are, but I get the vibe you are not trying to make enemies out of us... so you probably don't want to do anything too rash." she said in a gentler tone, and bowed her head with a little sorrow.

Edgar's face fell a little and he lowered his head. "I wasn't going to take another shot that size at the other towers, considering I would not be able to destroy their space gate in orbit, but... I can't make any tower clearing shots with that reactor there... That means..." Edgar let the sentence hand got a moment. "It means I may have no choice but to transform, and physically lift the tower, and throw it into space before I can destroy it." he thought, and his brow furrowed deeply. Edgar had not transformed since the incident at Rockfort Island on Earth 13 years ago. "Hmm, what about their tower at the Gazatine ruins? can you tell me anything I should be aware of in that area?"

As he spoke, he also leaned down slightly and extended his hand towards Yoko in a friendly gesture. "Also, if you wish, I can take you anywhere you wish to go. Surely you don't wish to remain here in this valley with no way back up to the city from here."

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:46 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She froze. "Invasion?" she asked before he mentioned Asrond, and pictured the same fate to befall this area now turned valley. "Wait, if you're expecting you can do the same thing you did here to Asrond, you can't...can't do-can't do this!" she exclaimed, worried and waved her arms about the landscape that was molded around them. "There is a reactor there, one connected to the planet. With the energy you put out, not only destroy Asrond, but perhaps Galiavan itself! Besides... that place is like hollowed ground, it's a memorial and a tomb for those who fallen... I don't know what you are, but I get the vibe you are not trying to make enemies out of us... so you probably don't want to do anything too rash." she said in a gentler tone, and bowed her head with a little sorrow.

Edgar's face fell a little and he lowered his head. "I wasn't going to take another shot that size at the other towers, considering I would not be able to destroy their space gate in orbit, but... I can't make any tower clearing shots with that reactor there... That means..." Edgar let the sentence hand got a moment. "It means I may have no choice but to transform, and physically lift the tower, and throw it into space before I can destroy it." he thought, and his brow furrowed deeply. Edgar had not transformed since the incident at Rockfort Island on Earth 13 years ago. "Hmm, what about their tower at the Gazatine ruins? can you tell me anything I should be aware of in that area?"

As he spoke, he also leaned down slightly and extended his hand towards Yoko in a friendly gesture. "Also, if you wish, I can take you anywhere you wish to go. Surely you don't wish to remain here in this valley with no way back up to the city from here."

She frowned. "I'm not sure. The ruins of Gazatine are still a mystery to our people, but that area is so covered in sand a proper blast may actually unearth more of the supposed temple. Heh, Lionheart would probably approve, may his soul never find rest the prick. He was excavating the area 18 years ago, before he met his just demise. Strange though, considering he died in Asrond... no there couldn't be a connection..." she says to herself, before glancing up at the big man again, having lost track of herself. She half smiled. "Well, you seem friendly enough." she says grabbing his hand and shook it lightly. "Yoko Hinomoto, Mr. Holden. I would appreciate a lift to Danton City if you can spare the time." she says with a smile, before looking confused, looking around. "By the way, how did you come here? You have a mount or vehicle nearby?" She asked, looking around with that confused expression upon her face.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:59 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She frowned. "I'm not sure. The ruins of Gazatine are still a mystery to our people, but that area is so covered in sand a proper blast may actually unearth more of the supposed temple. Heh, Lionheart would probably approve, may his soul never find rest the prick. He was excavating the area 18 years ago, before he met his just demise. Strange though, considering he died in Asrond... no there couldn't be a connection..." she says to herself, before glancing up at the big man again, having lost track of herself. She half smiled. "Well, you seem friendly enough." she says grabbing his hand and shook it lightly. "Yoko Hinomoto, Mr. Holden. I would appreciate a lift to Danton City if you can spare the time." she says with a smile, before looking confused, looking around. "By the way, how did you come here? You have a mount or vehicle nearby?" She asked, looking around with that confused expression upon her face.

"Hmm, I shall have to consult my book and find out what Esdar knows of it. If the Hell Horde are exploiting something, I'll find it." Edgar said as Yoko took his hand. He smiled when she asked if he had travelled by vehicle or mount. "Not exactly. I've only been on this planet a few hours, with no funds or knowledge for the most part either. That said, I have another way..." When he finished speaking, he and Yoko both began to levitate, their feet leaving the ground, first by a few feet, then meters, and in a few more moments they were above the mountains of Ithtecha, overlooking the city, and the gargantuan gorge, now valley. From here Yoko could see the true after effects of Edgar's blast. The Gorge had been turned into what looked like a colossal cannon barrel!

Ed's powers flared around the pair and they began to move horizontally now, moving towards Danton. As they moved, Ed could sense Yoko's mixed emotions, panic, fear, wonderment among many others. "I know you must have about a million questions for me right now. It'll be a little while before we reach Danton, so if you need to know something, may as well be now..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:26 am

Edgar Holden wrote:

"Hmm, I shall have to consult my book and find out what Esdar knows of it. If the Hell Horde are exploiting something, I'll find it." Edgar said as Yoko took his hand. He smiled when she asked if he had travelled by vehicle or mount. "Not exactly. I've only been on this planet a few hours, with no funds or knowledge for the most part either. That said, I have another way..." When he finished speaking, he and Yoko both began to levitate, their feet leaving the ground, first by a few feet, then meters, and in a few more moments they were above the mountains of Ithtecha, overlooking the city, and the gargantuan gorge, now valley. From here Yoko could see the true after effects of Edgar's blast. The Gorge had been turned into what looked like a colossal cannon barrel!

She blinked. "Esdar? You mean..." she then trailed off as she began to levitate and thus instantly lost train of all thought. "Woah woah woah! I am not meant for flying! Oh dear Gods!" she exclaimed, wide eyed and felt her heart skipping beats again.

Edgar Holden wrote:
Ed's powers flared around the pair and they began to move horizontally now, moving towards Danton. As they moved, Ed could sense Yoko's mixed emotions, panic, fear, wonderment among many others. "I know you must have about a million questions for me right now. It'll be a little while before we reach Danton, so if you need to know something, may as well be now..."

"Y-yeah! All of which are, 'Can you please let me down?', cause holy fuck, I've been eaten by a Foxtaur, came face to face with countless killers and demons, but this-this is fucking terrifying! I was never meant to fly like this!" she exclaimed, frightened, grappling the strange man's torso, hooking her thighs around him almost in an affectionate manner, but in honesty she was trying to keep her grip so she wouldn't fall! From this height the extent of his damage was clearly evident. The canyon had been filed out in a cylindrical manner, with deep ridges and grooves like that of a large bore barrel. She gulped, pale and worried as she looked down.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:38 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She blinked. "Esdar? You mean..." she then trailed off as she began to levitate and thus instantly lost train of all thought. "Woah woah woah! I am not meant for flying! Oh dear Gods!" she exclaimed, wide eyed and felt her heart skipping beats again.

"Y-yeah! All of which are, 'Can you please let me down?', cause holy fuck, I've been eaten by a Foxtaur, came face to face with countless killers and demons, but this-this is fucking terrifying! I was never meant to fly like this!" she exclaimed, frightened, grappling the strange man's torso, hooking her thighs around him almost in an affectionate manner, but in honesty she was trying to keep her grip so she wouldn't fall! From this height the extent of his damage was clearly evident. The canyon had been filed out in a cylindrical manner, with deep ridges and grooves like that of a large bore barrel. She gulped, pale and worried as she looked down.

Edgar looked at Yoko, and stopped moving. "I apologise. I did not believe you would have a fear of heights or flying." He robbed his chin with his free hand. "I would try teleporting there directly, but I do not know this worlds terrain as well as I do at home, and I would not risk such a teleport with a passenger until I got at least the basic geological features down... I guess it would be better if I drop you off here at Ithteca then. I'm sure you'd find transport to Danton from there yes?"

With those words, Edgar began to descent towards the Gailden capital city.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:26 am

After clinging for dear life and watching him descend. The city looked like it had recently been on the defensive, and she saw that the suspension bridge was out. She thought of the G.A. and how long it would take to reach them with the bridge out...

Despite her fear she gulped, clinging onto him tight and tried to concentrate her breathing. "N-no. I-I-I can't let f-fear control me in this situation. W-w-we are already up here, m-may as well continue." she gulped, closing her eyes trying not to look down.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:47 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:After clinging for dear life and watching him descend. The city looked like it had recently been on the defensive, and she saw that the suspension bridge was out. She thought of the G.A. and how long it would take to reach them with the bridge out...

Despite her fear she gulped, clinging onto him tight and tried to concentrate her breathing. "N-no. I-I-I can't let f-fear control me in this situation. W-w-we are already up here, m-may as well continue." she gulped, closing her eyes trying not to look down.

Edgar stopped descending and looked at Yoko intently. He nodded his head slightly and said "very well.", he moved Yoko onto his back carefully, wrapping her arms around his neck and shifting his backpack onto his side. "Now, hold on tight, we are about to move much faster. Just close your eyes and don't look down. We'll be in Danton in a few minutes." Ed said as he straitened his body horizontally, before his aura flared to life again, and burst forth, shooting himself and his passenger like a cannon shot. His aura prevented wind friction from reaching Yoko or himself, which nullified any sonic booms he would generate going at multiple times the speed of sound.

(OOC: Next post, Dandon)
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Tue May 07, 2019 3:50 am

Olivia Unagi's heels are a little difficult to navigate in the rocky terrain, so she had removed them while climbing the treacherous valley that had been newly carved. "Come along Danny, its sad I'm beating you to the site, and I'm in heels~" She taunted playfully, reaching down to help her cameraman up with a smile on her face. She was a hot reporter for the Galiavan Heat! News Network, here to cover the story on the big explosion that almost everyone on the planet simultaneously seen. The other reporters were busy, so she was sent here in the sticks...
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue May 07, 2019 5:24 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:Olivia Unagi's heels are a little difficult to navigate in the rocky terrain, so she had removed them while climbing the treacherous valley that had been newly carved. "Come along Danny, its sad I'm beating you to the site, and I'm in heels~" She taunted playfully, reaching down to help her cameraman up with a smile on her face. She was a hot reporter for the Galiavan Heat! News Network, here to cover the story on the big explosion that almost everyone on the planet simultaneously seen. The other reporters were busy, so she was sent here in the sticks...

Olivia was followed solely by the cameraman, known to her only as Danny. The dude was a wiz with tech, and filmography. "'Get out in the world' they said. *Hrng!* 'See the world' they said. *HMPH!* I shoulda stuck with shooting movies and TV!" the young tech camera operator grunted as he hoisted himself and his heavy news camera up over the ridge, following the reporter.

"This is BULLSHIT Liv and you know it! We coulda shot this from the chopper!"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Tue May 07, 2019 5:33 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Olivia Unagi wrote:Olivia Unagi's heels are a little difficult to navigate in the rocky terrain, so she had removed them while climbing the treacherous valley that had been newly carved. "Come along Danny, its sad I'm beating you to the site, and I'm in heels~" She taunted playfully, reaching down to help her cameraman up with a smile on her face. She was a hot reporter for the Galiavan Heat! News Network, here to cover the story on the big explosion that almost everyone on the planet simultaneously seen. The other reporters were busy, so she was sent here in the sticks...

Olivia was followed solely by the cameraman, known to her only as Danny. The dude was a wiz with tech, and filmography. "'Get out in the world' they said. *Hrng!* 'See the world' they said. *HMPH!* I shoulda stuck with shooting movies and TV!" the young tech camera operator grunted as he hoisted himself and his heavy news camera up over the ridge, following the reporter.

"This is BULLSHIT Liv and you know it! We coulda shot this from the chopper!"

Olivia glanced over her shoulder down at him, a half smile after lifting him up, and continuing ahead. "Oh don't be such a woman! Besides, we're going to be up close and personal with whatever it was out here! Look on the bright side, you're not in a stuffy office with burly dudes stinking of cigs and sweat." She winked, turning away, her rather cute butt wiggling in his face, almost invitingly as she struggled with a ledge:

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 2 Olivias_ass

"Hmm... I need a bit of a lift... can't seem to reach....!" She strained, her butt swaying, gently swiping across Danny's right cheek given their close proximity on the ledge...
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue May 07, 2019 5:41 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:Olivia glanced over her shoulder down at him, a half smile after lifting him up, and continuing ahead. "Oh don't be such a woman! Besides, we're going to be up close and personal with whatever it was out here! Look on the bright side, you're not in a stuffy office with burly dudes stinking of cigs and sweat." She winked, turning away, her rather cute butt wiggling in his face, almost invitingly as she struggled with a ledge:

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 2 Olivias_ass

"Hmm... I need a bit of a lift... can't seem to reach....!" She strained, her butt swaying, gently swiping across Danny's right cheek given their close proximity on the ledge...

"Whoa!" Danny nearly fell back over the ledge he just climbed up when Olivia's shapely backside nudged him in the head, but somehow he managed to stay upright. "You'd have an easier time if you wore your climbing spikes and used a pick instead of your high heels and microphone Liv... They are made for that reason, and Johnson paid for that stuff for us to use while on the job, and you know he hates blowing money. Besides being our direct boss, he also hates blowing his budget." explained the camera man., before heplaced both hands on her ass cheeks and pushed her up the rocky embankment as hard as he could. It wasn't that he was a pervert, it was that he wanted to get out of here... something didn't feel right, even though that tower was gone...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Tue May 07, 2019 11:54 am

Olivia listened to Danny's concerns as she struggled. "Yeah... about that..." She says, sounding slightly ashamed. He could see the back of her ears turning pink, and if he could see her face... as opposed to her shapely buttocks, he would see she was blushing with embarrassment, but it had nothing to do with her bum being gripped by both his hands- in fact, she didn't mind that at all actually. "Remember when we left the station in Breland? My gear was in another bag... I took the wrong one..." she says with an ashamed tone, before: "Oooh!" Her voice sounded surprised as he gripped her butt. "Watch it, thats a million dollar butt there~!" She chuckled, but his lift actually aided her up onto the slope. "Huh, just a bit more..." She mumbled, before she managed to swing her torso up onto the slope, pulling herself along. With his face angled like that, he could see her lacy underwear up her pencil skirt.

She pedals her legs for a moment, before managing to pull herself forward. She then turns around, half of her head was cutely out of sight, only able to see her lidded eyes and upper bit of her nose beyond the ledge. "...yeah, I brought the wrong bag, heh heh... Johnson will be pissed." She repeated with embarrassment. The half Scardian, half Beijionese woman then reached out for his hand. "Well... we won't have to worry from this point on. It looks like the ground simply slopes into the gorge from here. I can already see the scorch marks..." She grunted, gripping his wrists and began to pull him with her Scardian strength.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed May 08, 2019 12:11 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:Olivia listened to Danny's concerns as she struggled. "Yeah... about that..." She says, sounding slightly ashamed. He could see the back of her ears turning pink, and if he could see her face... as opposed to her shapely buttocks, he would see she was blushing with embarrassment, but it had nothing to do with her bum being gripped by both his hands- in fact, she didn't mind that at all actually. "Remember when we left the station in Breland? My gear was in another bag... I took the wrong one..." she says with an ashamed tone, before: "Oooh!" Her voice sounded surprised as he gripped her butt. "Watch it, thats a million dollar butt there~!" She chuckled, but his lift actually aided her up onto the slope. "Huh, just a bit more..." She mumbled, before she managed to swing her torso up onto the slope, pulling herself along. With his face angled like that, he could see her lacy underwear up her pencil skirt.

She pedals her legs for a moment, before managing to pull herself forward. She then turns around, half of her head was cutely out of sight, only able to see her lidded eyes and upper bit of her nose beyond the ledge. "...yeah, I brought the wrong bag, heh heh... Johnson will be pissed." She repeated with embarrassment. The half Scardian, half Beijionese woman then reached out for his hand. "Well... we won't have to worry from this point on. It looks like the ground simply slopes into the gorge from here. I can already see the scorch marks..." She grunted, gripping his wrists and began to pull him with her Scardian strength.

"Ya know, being airheaded in a city is dangerous enough, but being airheaded out in the middle of nowhere squared is suicidal." Danny retorted as he let the reporter hoist him over the slope. "Urgh! How did you ever land a reporters gig if you don't read your luggage tags before taking them?" he asked as he took the straps off of his shoulder and set the camera bag down. Looking around the newly formed valley. The black scorched lands, the glassed walls of the valley... he couldn't even see a single cobblestone of what once was that demonic tower. It was all gone... like the hand of God had simply scooped it out of the ground.

"By the Wargod's blood... What could have had the power to do something like this? Even the Sephiroth Wars didn't leave a scar like this on the land..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Wed May 08, 2019 12:20 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Olivia Unagi wrote:Olivia listened to Danny's concerns as she struggled. "Yeah... about that..." She says, sounding slightly ashamed. He could see the back of her ears turning pink, and if he could see her face... as opposed to her shapely buttocks, he would see she was blushing with embarrassment, but it had nothing to do with her bum being gripped by both his hands- in fact, she didn't mind that at all actually. "Remember when we left the station in Breland? My gear was in another bag... I took the wrong one..." she says with an ashamed tone, before: "Oooh!" Her voice sounded surprised as he gripped her butt. "Watch it, thats a million dollar butt there~!" She chuckled, but his lift actually aided her up onto the slope. "Huh, just a bit more..." She mumbled, before she managed to swing her torso up onto the slope, pulling herself along. With his face angled like that, he could see her lacy underwear up her pencil skirt.

"Ya know, being airheaded in a city is dangerous enough, but being airheaded out in the middle of nowhere squared is suicidal." Danny retorted as he let the reporter hoist him over the slope. "Urgh! How did you ever land a reporters gig if you don't read your luggage tags before taking them?" he asked as he took the straps off of his shoulder and set the camera bag down. Looking around the newly formed valley. The black scorched lands, the glassed walls of the valley... he couldn't even see a single cobblestone of what once was that demonic tower. It was all gone... like the hand of God had simply scooped it out of the ground.

"By the Wargod's blood... What could have had the power to do something like this? Even the Sephiroth Wars didn't leave a scar like this on the land..."

"I'm not an airhead!" She says, puffing her cheeks out and folded her arms in a playful manner. "I ran into Andrea who was heading into Ithteca itself, I grabbed her makeup bag... like it makes much of an improvement when you're caking twelve tones of facial powders..." She rolled her eyes. "Though, I would pay to see that conceited and cantankerous woman squirm, but feel bad for her camera crew." She shrugged. She looked around, getting the chance to actually look at the scene. "Frey'd the Wise above... this is a mess. I'd shutter to think what would have happened if this were a few more miles East... Ithteca having structural integrity problems would be the least of their issues." She says, as she walked up to one of the walls, touching the glassy, blackened walls. "By the way, did Andrea or Calem tell you about your predecessors?" She asked, frowning slightly as she turned to him.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed May 08, 2019 12:34 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:"I'm not an airhead!" She says, puffing her cheeks out and folded her arms in a playful manner. "I ran into Andrea who was heading into Ithteca itself, I grabbed her makeup bag... like it makes much of an improvement when you're caking twelve tones of facial powders..." She rolled her eyes. "Though, I would pay to see that conceited and cantankerous woman squirm, but feel bad for her camera crew." She shrugged. She looked around, getting the chance to actually look at the scene. "Frey'd the Wise above... this is a mess. I'd shutter to think what would have happened if this were a few more miles East... Ithteca having structural integrity problems would be the least of their issues." She says, as she walked up to one of the walls, touching the glassy, blackened walls. "By the way, did Andrea or Calem tell you about your predecessors?" She asked, frowning slightly as she turned to him.

"No" answered Danny. "And I didn't ask."

Danny continued to look around. "Yeah... The city would have been vaporised. That, combined with the ADN reported that the beam was ineffective on that demonic space station.... that makes me very worried about what could possibly protect that thing from a blast that caused all this..."

He looked down the barrel that the valley towards the sea, and he could see the baleful blue star, the pale dead light that the space Hell Gate formed...

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 2 1366?cb=20151220145628

"I've got a real bad feeling..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Wed May 08, 2019 1:18 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Olivia Unagi wrote:"I'm not an airhead!" She says, puffing her cheeks out and folded her arms in a playful manner. "I ran into Andrea who was heading into Ithteca itself, I grabbed her makeup bag... like it makes much of an improvement when you're caking twelve tones of facial powders..." She rolled her eyes. "Though, I would pay to see that conceited and cantankerous woman squirm, but feel bad for her camera crew." She shrugged. She looked around, getting the chance to actually look at the scene. "Frey'd the Wise above... this is a mess. I'd shutter to think what would have happened if this were a few more miles East... Ithteca having structural integrity problems would be the least of their issues." She says, as she walked up to one of the walls, touching the glassy, blackened walls. "By the way, did Andrea or Calem tell you about your predecessors?" She asked, frowning slightly as she turned to him.

"No" answered Danny. "And I didn't ask."

Danny continued to look around. "Yeah... The city would have been vaporised. That, combined with the ADN reported that the beam was ineffective on that demonic space station.... that makes me very worried about what could possibly protect that thing from a blast that caused all this..."

He looked down the barrel that the valley towards the sea, and he could see the baleful blue star, the pale dead light that the space Hell Gate formed...

Spire Alpha and Hellgate (The Gorge Fortress) [Destroyed] - Page 2 1366?cb=20151220145628

"I've got a real bad feeling..."

She sighed with relief. "Ah, good good... just want you to feel comfortable. I've got a reputation for being a little... reckless." She says with a smile, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. However the mentioning of the power it took to level this place was concerning. "Yeah... and it was able to defend the power that leveled this place to the ground." She says, looking at the odd formation that has appeared in the sky and in the night sky for the last week...

"Okay, lets get to this then, may as well start recording. Are you ready Dan?" She asked, trying to sound cheerful to ease the serious tone.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed May 08, 2019 1:28 am

Olivia Unagi wrote:She sighed with relief. "Ah, good good... just want you to feel comfortable. I've got a reputation for being a little... reckless." She says with a smile, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. However the mentioning of the power it took to level this place was concerning. "Yeah... and it was able to defend the power that leveled this place to the ground." She says, looking at the odd formation that has appeared in the sky and in the night sky for the last week...

"Okay, lets get to this then, may as well start recording. Are you ready Dan?" She asked, trying to sound cheerful to ease the serious tone.

Danny deadpanned, before he started unpacking the camera from his bag. "Need a few minutes to set up the camera and mic, Liv." Danny answered as he placed the tripod down, before plugging in the various wires and cables, into the camera.

"Lets not linger here too long, the ADN are bound to send investigators down here, and I'd rather not get "rescued", if I can avoid it."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Unagi Wed May 08, 2019 1:37 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Olivia Unagi wrote:She sighed with relief. "Ah, good good... just want you to feel comfortable. I've got a reputation for being a little... reckless." She says with a smile, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. However the mentioning of the power it took to level this place was concerning. "Yeah... and it was able to defend the power that leveled this place to the ground." She says, looking at the odd formation that has appeared in the sky and in the night sky for the last week...

Danny deadpanned, before he started unpacking the camera from his bag. "Need a few minutes to set up the camera and mic, Liv." Danny answered as he placed the tripod down, before plugging in the various wires and cables, into the camera.

"Lets not linger here too long, the ADN are bound to send investigators down here, and I'd rather not get "rescued", if I can avoid it."

"Ah, you're going to be one of 'those' guys, huh?" She waved her hand. "Don't worry about it, we'll be in an out before you know it. Besides, we're recording live, and that'll bring them down on us quicker! So in case they confiscate things, I've got my ear cam set up too- though it'll be a tad delayed hooking up to your wrist monitor and the live feed. But we'll be fine! Don't be such a sour puss. If you're a good boy, I'll take you out for ice cream, how does that sound?" She teased, winking at him again.

She could see her humor wasn't reaching him, so she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah... if it helps, I'm not feeling so sure about this place either- but we're hitting a gold mine here. We're the first to actually record what happened here and its our duty to deliver this story to the planet's viewers. We're global news for a reason, we're tough! We can handle this, and its only going to be fifteen, fourty five minutes tops!" She says, rubbing his shoulders, trying to coax his mood a little. "I'm gonna try and look a little pretty for the camera while you set up then." She winked, slipping her shoes back on, and messed with Andrea's bag, looking for a mirror to adjust her hair and apply basic make up.
Olivia Unagi
Olivia Unagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next