Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress)

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress)

Post  Baroness of Hell Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:05 pm

She half turns to the Empress, her own 'knowing smile' was upon her lips. She turns to the Demoness to listen to her speech. "Man's savagery towards us is as true as you say. They treat us as they do themselves and the world they occupy." she then turned fully. "You may have heard of the concept of War Gods, since your stay have you not?" she starts before stating: "They are Deities...true and Imortal like us...but vastly more powerful. You yourself, I say-are equivalent in power of one. And I am not trying to flatter, only teach." she clears her voice and she paces the former street human's once lived and traversed. "These War Gods, are worshiped by both Demon's and Mortals alike in this dimension. They are the Balance and the Chaotic that bind us and lead us astray or on the 'better path'. Though, they can die as well." she paused, half turning, pointing without looking at the Tenik Industrial Main HQ which now lay as a gigantic tombstone of this debris ridden and ruin of a former metropolis, a city once grand to be the mortal 'capital' of the world.

"That building, is the tomb of the Former Angelic, turned Chaotic War God Sephiroth...it is also the tomb of my betrothed..my Everin Faust." she turns to face the Empress. "My Everin died, a man fit to be the King of the Demon Realm, a man who was as powerful as you despite his lineage of being only half demon." her face was grim. "He died by the hands of the War God Sephiroth-the Deity destroyed my beloved. A demon so proud of his heritage, that he sacrificed his soul, instead of reincarnating in the Demon Realm, he decided to aid the human who helped end his life just so the said human could take up his demon blade Yamato; a human who with two other ordinary humans took on Sephiroth, and not only defeated this War God...but ended his very soul." she crossed her arms and closing her eyes. "Everin... Sephiroth..." she reopened her eyes. "They can never return. But it was mere humans who did them in. Nothing spectacular about the three-they were not Gods. They were not Demons." she says before half turning away. "You have much more to worry about than your Son..." she states before walking away. "I have mixed feelings for these mortals... But they did kill the vile amoeba that killed my Everin..." she said before walking away. "I shall return...in due time." she says before becoming a Conspiracy of Ravens, each taking flight to the air and flying away.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress)

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Once the Baroness was gone, a few moments later, the Cycloid's great head turned to his Empress.

"She did not know..." he spoke in a deep rumbling voice.

Alexastria did not turn back to look at the Cycloid, but did answer his supposition.

"No... No she did not. And that troubles me indeed. She must have been born well after the Sundering to not know or remember the true power of the Fallen and their kin. Still, her story tells me that something else is amiss..." Alexastria spoke, even as her mental powers stretched over the entire star system Galivan occupied. She sifted through all the evidence she could find of these supposed 'War Gods'. She examined the space surrounding Galivan for any evidence of actual damage, not just physical damage, but temporal, dimensional, and spacial. After a few minutes, she found no evidence of anything substantial... Her mind began to wonder, and the gears of her thoughts began to turn.

"There is no evidence of anything stronger than planetary guardian levels to have ever existed inside this entire star system within the timeframe of the Sundering..." The Empress observed. The Cycloid nodded in agreement.

"Indeed. The planet is still intact and capable of supporting mortal life-forms. If any battles raged in this sector of space between beings on a greater scale than planetary guardian levels, especially on the planet's own surface, then there would at least be some heavy subspace disruption and core deep ravines rendering the planet useless for supporting life and highly unstable. But the entire quadrant seems to be pretty stable, nothing outside of the normal subspace disturbances. The time flows normally and without anomalous readings, so there is no temporal damage or destabilisation, and other than our own portals, there is no dimensional rifts or flux disturbance either..." The Cycloid analysed, then looked back down at his Empress. "Either she is misrepresenting what she thinks of you and your power, or you have become far too efficient at masking your real power, my Empress."

"Perhaps, but there are other possibilities... Since she came into being well after the Sundering, it is possible that Planetary Guardians are the strongest beings she has ever confronted and got her measuring based off of that fact alone. However, I do grow curious as to how ordinary mortals were able to defeat them... Planetary guardians, while they are not high at all on the totem pole of an omniversal scale, they are still well beyond the average mortal means to defeat, never mind manage to extinguish. Normally it would take an implement of sufficient magical energy, an artefact specifically designed for the purpose, or sufficiently advanced technology capable of harnessing enough energy of the same wavelength. These mortals of the planet lack both sufficient magic, and technological advancement to make such an attempt. This leads me to 4 possible conclusions. #1: These 'War Gods' are far weaker than the average throng of Planetary Guardians, meaning our Baroness overestimates their actual capabilities. #2: These 'War Gods' made enemies of higher beings, which means that they angered a Star Guardian by doing something they should not have within their system, or got entangled with other Planetary Guardians within the system. #3: The mortals had help from the outside, an extra-planetary race with sufficient technology perhaps... Or #4: Something has disrupted the cosmic balance, from outside this mortal plane..."

The Cycloid's shock was evident. It's singular eye widened considerably, then blinked twice.

"But my Empress! Is that not impossible?! There are but 4 beings in all existence that could possibly have the power to do something like that! 'He' certainly would not do it, Not when he could send LEGION to enact his will if that became needed, and LEGION wouldn't do it without approval, it's not his usual method of operation. Besides, Warring Planetary guardians are so far beneath their notice they couldn't even be considered a threat to the overall balance. That leave you yourself, and we only just arrived here, and then there's.... the Banished One..."

The realisation was apparent on Alexastria's face, as her lips formed a grim line. The very thought was a wreched one, but if it was possible, then the rules had indeed changed, and not for the better.

"The one who became one with the Void and had forsaken all existence to total annihilation... Yes. if it is possible he has somehow escaped the Abyss, then our plans are going to change drastically and irrevocably... Perhaps permanently... And it does mean that we may have no choice but to combine our forces with 'His'. If that monster is back, then the forces of both the High Heavens, and the Hell Horde will have to combine to stop him. Neither can do so alone, not against the power of ultimate destruction bent on bringing about The End Of All Things... The Empress turned to face the Cycloid, then to Razza'thuul.

"We are returning to our dimension to commence the investigation. If that dread monster has returned to the mortal realms, he is no doubt already commencing the erasure of everything, and we will know soon enough, that thing barely comprehends the meaning of subtlety. Meanwhile, continue with the construction. If the beast has not returned, then our plans require fortifications to be completed by this time tomorrow. if the beast has returned, we will need those fortifications to help with the new war effort."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:01 am

24 hours later...

The demons primary edifice was completed.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 1451?cb=20120303195552

The enormous structure completely enveloped the Spire, and the Hellgates it produced. enhancing and fortifying them, rendering them permanent. The entire structure stood at more than 3,300 feet. Made from Hellforge wrought metals, obsidian stone, immortal bones, flesh and arcane energy, and bound tight with sufficient Hell Magics to render it virtually impregnable to damage.

The gates, now located deep within the bowels of the colossal fortress came alive, and the forces of Hell began to pour into this dimension anew.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:30 am

The Tormentor with Danua upon his Fell beast began circling the immense gothic styled tower. "This is one of our outpost Danua. Many of our bretheren here are warriors, so they may not be the warmest welcoming beings, but you are safe here." the Wraith spoke as each circle swooped lower and lower before landing on one of the upper balconies of the giant tower.

The Wraith jumped off the winged beast and turned to help Danua down.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:59 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Tormentor with Danua upon his Fell beast began circling the immense gothic styled tower.  "This is one of our outpost Danua. Many of our bretheren here are warriors, so they may not be the warmest welcoming beings, but you are safe here."  the Wraith spoke as each circle swooped lower and lower before landing on one of the upper balconies of the giant tower.

The Wraith jumped off the winged  beast and turned to help Danua down.

Danua smiled, taking his hand. "That Baroness is an interesting demon." stepping down to his side. "So, this is the outpost huh? Seems inviting enough." she says with a smile. Her dolls giggled, rolling off the creature's long neck before coming to their master's side.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:19 am

Danua wrote:Danua smiled, taking his hand. "That Baroness is an interesting demon." stepping down to his side. "So, this is the outpost huh? Seems inviting enough." she says with a smile. Her dolls giggled, rolling off the creature's long neck before coming to their master's side.

The Wraith nodded.  "Aye, she is.  And she needs this lesson."

The tower and the grounds surrounding it were a hive of activity.  Creatures and former mortals were swarming everywhere in the lower floors of the tower. Cybernetic terrors, automatons, demons of every shape, mortals both bound and willing performing tasks. Some  looked momentarily at Danua and the Wraith, before resuming their tasks, or talking among themselves.

"Come.  We have an oracle who may be able to help you solve the mystery of your origin and memories." the Wraith said as he guided Danua through the corridors of the upper floors.

Soon, they would enter one of the ritual chambers, where they encountered what appeared to be a positively ancient being.  She was hagged, cloaked in ragged cloth made from human skin.  Her wrinkled face had no eyes in her hollow eye sockets.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 720px-Petra

The crinkled birdlike demoness was seated in a stone seat before a fire, and despite having no known sight, her face turned towards the Wraith and Danua.  "Ah, Tormentor... Is this the youngling you sent word about?"

"Yes, my lady.  This is Danua.  She was an orphaned Sundered one I located in the forest just beyond the tower."  The wraith turned to Danua, and motioned her forward.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:29 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:Danua smiled, taking his hand. "That Baroness is an interesting demon." stepping down to his side. "So, this is the outpost huh? Seems inviting enough." she says with a smile. Her dolls giggled, rolling off the creature's long neck before coming to their master's side.

The Wraith nodded.  "Aye, she is.  And she needs this lesson."

The tower and the grounds surrounding it were a hive of activity.  Creatures and former mortals were swarming everywhere in the lower floors of the tower. Cybernetic terrors, automatons, demons of every shape, mortals both bound and willing performing tasks. Some  looked momentarily at Danua and the Wraith, before resuming their tasks, or talking among themselves.

"Come.  We have an oracle who may be able to help you solve the mystery of your origin and memories." the Wraith said as he guided Danua through the corridors of the upper floors.

Soon, they would enter one of the ritual chambers, where they encountered what appeared to be a positively ancient being.  She was hagged, cloaked in ragged cloth made from human skin.  Her wrinkled face had no eyes in her hollow eye sockets.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 Petra

The crinkled birdlike demoness was seated in a stone seat before a fire, and despite having no known sight, her face turned towards the Wraith and Danua.  "Ah, Tormentor... Is this the youngling you sent word about?"

"Yes, my lady.  This is Danua.  She was an orphaned Sundered one I located in the forest just beyond the tower."  The wraith turned to Danua, and motioned her forward.

Danua stepped up, her two defensive dolls closely following. She felt a little shy around the Ancient demon, and bowed her head slightly. She'd say she had butterflies in her stomach, if not for the fact Kia was still splashing around, albeit less that cat she was earlier. She grumbled. "H-hello...." she gulped, shyly. She was unsure what to say around this woman and was a bit perplexed.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:44 am

Danua wrote:Danua stepped up, her two defensive dolls closely following. She felt a little shy around the Ancient demon, and bowed her head slightly. She'd say she had butterflies in her stomach, if not for the fact Kia was still splashing around, albeit less that cat she was earlier. She grumbled. "H-hello...." she gulped, shyly. She was unsure what to say around this woman and was a bit perplexed.

The ancient crone smiled tightly and ushered Danua into her den. "Ah come now my dear, no need to be shy. I am Drascua, one of the sisters of the sightless eye. Come, come, have a seat."  The old crones hooked talon indicated to a simple plush chair next to the small bonfire, and a table between it and another chair that the crone creakily sat upon.

"Now, my dear, tell me, I understand you have little to no memory of your past, and today is the first day you remember ever having fed on life energy?" as Drascua spoke, a small impish winged gargoyle brought forth a tray of various foodstuffs.  Bloodied meats of mortals off the bone, and a mug of bloodwine infused with spiritual essences.  A rather large wooden puppet also approached the Wraith with similar offerings to which the tall dark warrior declined. Then the huge construct bent down and offered them to Hansel and Gretal.  Apparently the construct was of a similar nature to the dolls, but was rather a huge living wooden puppet.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 Heretic_monsters__gargoyle_by_liamythesh-d4uq7xx

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 Sand_World_Law_by_CptnT

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:Danua stepped up, her two defensive dolls closely following. She felt a little shy around the Ancient demon, and bowed her head slightly. She'd say she had butterflies in her stomach, if not for the fact Kia was still splashing around, albeit less that cat she was earlier. She grumbled. "H-hello...." she gulped, shyly. She was unsure what to say around this woman and was a bit perplexed.

Theancient crone smiled tightly and ushered Danua into her den. "Ah come now my dear, no need to be shy. I am Drascua, one of the sisters of the sightless eye. Come, come, have a seat."  The old crones hooked talon indicated to a simple plush chair next to the small bonfire, and a table between it and another chair that the crone creakily sat upon.

"Now, my dear, tell me, I understand you have little to no memory of your past, and today is the first day you remember ever having fed on life energy?" as Drascua spoke, a small impish winged gargoyle brought forth a tray of various foodstuffs.  Bloodied meats of mortals off the bone, and a mug of bloodwine infused with spiritual essences.  A rather large wooden puppet also approached the Wraith with similar offerings to which the tall dark warrior declined. Then the huge construct bent down and offered them to Hansel and Gretal.  Apparently the construct was of a similar nature to the dolls, but was rather a huge living wooden puppet.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 Heretic_monsters__gargoyle_by_liamythesh-d4uq7xx

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 Sand_World_Law_by_CptnT

The two dolls began tugging onto the larger one's arms, seemingly playing with it in their own child like way. Danua shook her head to the offer of food as well, full as it is with the plump Kia digesting away in her belly yet. "You are correct. I get bits and pieces at times, but other than that everything is still for the most part nonexistent or a blur." she says, taking a seat opposite of the elderly demon.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Danua wrote:The two dolls began tugging onto the larger one's arms, seemingly playing with it in their own child like way. Danua shook her head to the offer of food as well, full as it is with the plump Kia digesting away in her belly yet. "You are correct. I get bits and pieces at times, but other than that everything is still for the most part nonexistent or a blur." she says, taking a seat opposite of the elderly demon.

As the huge puppet placed it's tray on a sideboard and eye smiled at the little dolls, allowing them to lead him around a little with wooden clanks, Drascua tapped her chin with one of her hooked talons in thought. "I see.... Danua, would you allow me to explore your mind? I may be able to help unlock the secrets of your past." Drascua suggested, as she sat further forward on the edge of her seat.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:The two dolls began tugging onto the larger one's arms, seemingly playing with it in their own child like way. Danua shook her head to the offer of food as well, full as it is with the plump Kia digesting away in her belly yet. "You are correct. I get bits and pieces at times, but other than that everything is still for the most part nonexistent or a blur." she says, taking a seat opposite of the elderly demon.

As the huge puppet placed it's tray on a sideboard and eye smiled at the little dolls, allowing them to lead him around a little with wooden clanks, Drascua tapped her chin with one of her hooked talons in thought. "I see.... Danua, would you allow me to explore your mind?  I may be able to help unlock the secrets of your past." Drascua suggested, as she sat further forward on the edge of her seat.

Danua gulped. She nodded a little, leaning forward a little towards Drascua. "How do you do such a thing?" she asked, anxiously.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:22 am

Danua wrote:Danua gulped. She nodded a little, leaning forward a little towards Drascua. "How do you do such a thing?" she asked, anxiously.

The old crone smiled and raised her thin, gnarled hands and faced her palms on either side of Danua's head. Without touching the young woman, Drascua's face took on a look of concentration. "Just relax, and allow your mind to wander. Free your mind, and allow me to sort through it."

A little time had past, before Drascua's face changed slightly, and a pair of violet glowing orbs formed in the old crone's empty eye sockets. "Your mind is clouded by lost memory. You know not your family, clan or origin point. Only faint flashes of memory from a time.... before. Mortals in white lab coats. Pain. Fear... Helplesness."

A brief flash in her eye sockets, and Drascua spoke in a new voice, the voice of a mortal man... "Converting matter into energy, such as the human soul during strenuous activity will double the souls overall potential...the studies indicate that may explain the corpses of mortals drained by succubi. The study also indicates that the...procedure, wasn't a 100% success. A hole has appeared on her left arm-"

The Crone spoke again in her own voice. "It would seem you were originally a Succubus. Altered by Mortals..."

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:39 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:Danua gulped. She nodded a little, leaning forward a little towards Drascua. "How do you do such a thing?" she asked, anxiously.

The old crone smiled and raised her thin, gnarled hands and faced her palms on either side of Danua's head.  Without touching the young woman, Drascua's face took on a look of concentration.  "Just relax, and allow your mind to wander.  Free your mind, and allow me to sort through it."

A little time had past, before Drascua's face changed slightly, and a pair of violet glowing orbs formed in the old crone's empty eye sockets. "Your mind is clouded by lost memory.  You know not your family, clan or origin point.  Only faint flashes of memory from a time.... before.  Mortals in white lab coats.  Pain.  Fear... Helplesness."

A brief flash in her eye sockets, and Drascua spoke in a new voice, the voice of a mortal man... "Converting matter into energy, such as the human soul during strenuous activity will double the souls overall potential...the studies indicate that may explain the corpses of mortals drained by succubi. The study also indicates that the...procedure, wasn't a 100% success. A hole has appeared on her left arm-"

The Crone spoke again in her own voice.  "It would seem you were originally a Succubus.  Altered by Mortals..."

As Drascua dug further, the man's appearance returned, but his face was obscured by shadows. "Incredible! We are tapping into dark research previously untraveled by other Scientists! This is incredible! You won't find those boys at Tenik Industrial coming up with such...limitless potential. Now...just to figure how to get this arm to stop decaying... I fear it's the only drawback in this trial, its like the...other components are trying to fight for control... she's literally eating herself alive. This is beyond just 'Soul Rot' it seems. I guess we'll just have to-

"Daddy? We're baaaack-"

"Hans! Gretel I've told you countless times not to enter my lab-!"

Suddenly the image of a steel plate shielded Drascua from further viewing. Demonic voices seem to emanate from behind the wall of steel, chanting in low and harsh whispers.

Danua cringed, as if something sharp drove through her mind. She had no idea what the old crone was seeing, but this 'reading' was beginning to hurt all of a sudden. "Ow..." she whined, frowning.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:51 am

Danua wrote:As Drascua dug further, the man's appearance returned, but his face was obscured by shadows. "Incredible! We are tapping into dark research previously untraveled by other Scientists! This is incredible! You won't find those boys at Tenik Industrial coming up with such...limitless potential. Now...just to figure how to get this arm to stop decaying... I fear it's the only drawback in this trial, its like the...other components are trying to fight for control... she's literally eating herself alive. This is beyond just 'Soul Rot' it seems. I guess we'll just have to-

"Daddy? We're baaaack-"

Suddenly the image of a steel plate shielded Drascua from further viewing. Demonic voices seem to emanate from behind the wall of steel, chanting in low and harsh whispers.

Danua cringed, as if something sharp drove through her mind. She had no idea what the old crone was seeing, but this 'reading' was beginning to hurt all of a sudden. "Ow..." she whined, frowning.

Drascua's 'eyes' changed coloration from green, to blue. "By Alexastria's fangs, they replaced parts from other demon species.  The Children, Hansel and Gretal, they seem connected to the ones who did this to you...."

When the steel plating came down, Drascua examined the plating in the psychic plane.  A symbol sprung across the surface of the seal.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 GrandArcanum

"A Grand Arcanum Seal...." Drascua muttered, before withdrawing her hands from Danua's head.

"It would seem that whomever placed that seal upon you doesn't want your past to be uncovered.  I can break the seal, but it will take time, and may cause you considerable pain youngling.  The choice remains yours."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:16 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:As Drascua dug further, the man's appearance returned, but his face was obscured by shadows. "Incredible! We are tapping into dark research previously untraveled by other Scientists! This is incredible! You won't find those boys at Tenik Industrial coming up with such...limitless potential. Now...just to figure how to get this arm to stop decaying... I fear it's the only drawback in this trial, its like the...other components are trying to fight for control... she's literally eating herself alive. This is beyond just 'Soul Rot' it seems. I guess we'll just have to-

"Daddy? We're baaaack-"

Drascua's 'eyes' changed coloration from green, to blue. "By Alexastria's fangs, they replaced parts from other demon species.  The Children, Hansel and Gretal, they seem connected to the ones who did this to you...."

When the steel plating came down, Drascua examined the plating in the psychic plane.  A symbol sprung across the surface of the seal.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 3 GrandArcanum

"A Grand Arcanum Seal...." Drascua muttered, before withdrawing her hands from Danua's head.

"It would seem that whomever placed that seal upon you doesn't want your past to be uncovered.  I can break the seal, but it will take time, and may cause you considerable pain youngling.  The choice remains yours."

When Drascua removed her grasp, Danua fell over her knees, panting. "That...really hurt. I-I honestly don't think I'm ready yet. Perhaps when I'm more at grasp with myself?" she asked, looking up at the creature. The thought that Hansel and Gretel have something to do with her predicament surprised her. She knew that they've been with her the majority of her life, but never really understood why. "What about Hansel and Gretel? What did you see...?" she asked, curious to find more about her little friends.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 am

Danua wrote:When Drascua removed her grasp, Danua fell over her knees, panting. "That...really hurt. I-I honestly don't think I'm ready yet. Perhaps when I'm more at grasp with myself?" she asked, looking up at the creature. The thought that Hansel and Gretel have something to do with her predicament surprised her. She knew that they've been with her the majority of her life, but never really understood why. "What about Hansel and Gretel? What did you see...?" she asked, curious to find more about her little friends.

"When you regain your strength and confidence is fine."  Drascua nodded as the glow in her eye sockets faded.

Drascua  frowned slightly.  "They once were human children.  They had a relationship with the scientist who did this to you.  I cannot say why they remain with you at this moment, but in time, the answer may will reveal itself."

The old crone reached into the bonfire beside her, the flames licked up her arm, and danced amid the vestigial feathers on her for arms, but the flames didn't seem to burn her.  When she withdrew her arm, she clutched a small crystal ball, within swirled a greyish mist.  "These are the memories I was able to gleam thus far.  You may find things among your own memories to explore..." Drascua handed the small orb to Danua.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamu Meruruusa Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:43 pm

As the creature who swallowed her continued to bark orders and ''digest'' what was left of the poor cat girl, about 6 meters away a dark cloud was taking shape. Feline Humanoid bones appeared, followed by muscle and tissue, then finally flesh hair and clothing. Shamu let out a subtle gasp of surprise, her body covered head to toe in sweat. "Holy crap, I didn't think that would actually work!" her mind screamed, her gold eyes quivering as she remembers her descent into the thing's stomach... quite an unpleasant experience.*

*-Schrödinger's Cat: An ability which can only be used once if at near death or dying; what happens is that she will die become a ball of shadows and fade from existence, but will spontaneously appear again in a radius of about 20 feet where she 'died' in the state she was before she 'kicked the bucket'.

She gulped, faintly breathing. She didn't want to run into them again, especially after being eaten once. The unfortunate problem with the technique she just used was that it took a whole day to recharge, and she had 24 hours left till the next use. "Gotta slip away, warn Bianca about these demons... she could handle them far better than I could." she told herself mentally. She began to slip her way through the ruins of the already decayed city.
Shamu Meruruusa
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:40 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:When Drascua removed her grasp, Danua fell over her knees, panting. "That...really hurt. I-I honestly don't think I'm ready yet. Perhaps when I'm more at grasp with myself?" she asked, looking up at the creature. The thought that Hansel and Gretel have something to do with her predicament surprised her. She knew that they've been with her the majority of her life, but never really understood why. "What about Hansel and Gretel? What did you see...?" she asked, curious to find more about her little friends.

"When you regain your strength and confidence is fine."  Drascua nodded as the glow in her eye sockets faded.

Drascua  frowned slightly.  "They once were human children.  They had a relationship with the scientist who did this to you.  I cannot say why they remain with you at this moment, but in time, the answer may will reveal itself."

the old crone reached into the bonfire beside her, the flames licked up her arm, and danced amid the vestigial feathers on her for arms, but the flames didn't seem to burn her.  When she withdrew her arm, she clutched a small crystal ball, within swirled a greyish mist.  "These are the memories I was able to gleam thus far.  You may find things among your own memories to explore..." Drascua handed the small orb to Danua.

Danua looked curiously back at the pair of dolls swinging about on the larger wooden scarecrow like creature. She always knew they were, for their attitudes, children. But to think they were once human...it really made her wonder who could have done something so heinous to them? She then looks forward again, to find an orb held out before Drascua, meant for Danua to take. Danua cautiously took the small orb, no bigger than an eyeball really, and almost playfully rolled it about in her open right palm. The grayish mist within seemed to swirl with her movements and it made her smile a little. "Thank you..." she says softly, a slight smile upon her face.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:48 am

Danua wrote:Danua looked curiously back at the pair of dolls swinging about on the larger wooden scarecrow like creature. She always knew they were, for their attitudes, children. But to think they were once human...it really made her wonder who could have done something so heinous to them? She then looks forward again, to find an orb held out before Drascua, meant for Danua to take. Danua cautiously took the small orb, no bigger than an eyeball really, and almost playfully rolled it about in her open right palm. The grayish mist within seemed to swirl with her movements and it made her smile a little. "Thank you..." she says softly, a slight smile upon her face.

"Oh think nothing of it youngling.  It's what I am here for" Drascua replied with a crooked smile.  She turned to look at the two childlike dolls play with her wooden puppet Morkei.  "It is a curious thing.  We demons of the Horde enslave and consume mortal beings, and yet... Many of our forces are comprised of former mortals, such as your guide, The Tormentor.  Others, like my Morkei here, are reluctant to let go of life, even after death.  These two, The Tormentor and Morkei are among the many whom have earned their place within the ranks of Hell, even with the odds stacked against them by natural prejudices inherent in Demonkind.  Truly, the mortals have infinite potential..."

Drascua then changed topics and looked at Danua again.  "I would guess that soon, you would have to come to a decision, Danua.  The Tormentor will stay with you until you have settled down, or made a choice to leave us.  There is always a place for you back home in Hell, or you may decide to stay here on Galivan, or you may decide to travel to other, new worlds or even dimensions.  The choice is yours to make, in your own time.  The Empress will wish to see you personally, soon."

Drascua turns her gaze to the Tormentor, and spoke in an ancient forgotten tongue.  The demon language.  "Saltyfsal, zwy hazzyzzyz xdaak ab swy Boddyf qeswef wyl.  Zwy wadkz swy hasyfseod sa xyol swy plaqf qwyf ail Ythlyzz hozzyz af. (Tormentor, she possesses blood of the Fallen within her.  She holds the potential to bear the crown when our Empress passes on.)"

The Tormentor's hands lowered from his crossed arm position in shock.  "Ez swos hazzexdy? Uai zoek zwy wok holsz lyhdopyk blat aswyl kytafz.  Zilydu swyzy zpeyfsezsz paidk fas wojy axsoefyk swy xdaak ab o Boddyf! (Is that possible? You said she had parts replaced from other demons.  Surely these scientists could not have obtained the blood of a Fallen!)"

Drascua shook her head, and spoke in a low serious tone.  "Es ez o hazzexedesu qy wojy sa pafzekyl... Qy tizs odza okjezy swy Ythlyzz swos eb Ykrol lybizyz swy swlafy oroef, qy wojy o lyoku zippyzzal.  E qedd okjepy swy Ythlyzz tuzydb.  Uai tizs rieky ofk hlasyps Kofio.  Eb ofuswefr zwaidk wohhyf sa wyl faq... (It is a possibility we have to consider... We must also advise the Empress that if Edgar refuses the throne again, we have a ready successor.  I will advice the Empress myself.  You must guide and protect Danua.  If anything should happen to her now...)"

The Tormentor nodded.  "I understand."  He then looked at Danua and spoke to her.  "Well then, I guess you would like a place to rest and recuperate?  Perhaps finish your digestion of the tiny Neko?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Danua blinked offhandedly with her large doe eyes bright and bewildered. She then could smell something...

She stood up slowly, and began sniffing the air. "There's... another Neko, it's faint to catch her scent since she has the wind in her favour, but she's there all right." she says to her hosts, walking out to where they had landed, looking down into the ruins below. "And, it's not only her. Another Neko is somewhere deeper in the city, if not in the outskirts." she took another sniff. "Yes..." she affirms her suspicions.

The dolls bounced up and down with glee, and jumped over to the seat which Danua had sat previously, stacking one upon the other, Hansel stretching out his tattered cloth arms to the old witch, as if to say 'read me too!' in a giggling childlike manner.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:09 am

Danua wrote:Danua blinked offhandedly with her large doe eyes bright and bewildered. She then could smell something...

She stood up slowly, and began sniffing the air. "There's... another Neko, it's faint to catch her scent since she has the wind in her favour, but she's there all right." she says to her hosts, walking out to where they had landed, looking down into the ruins below. "And, it's not only her. Another Neko is somewhere deeper in the city, if not in the outskirts." she took another sniff. "Yes..." she affirms her suspicions.

The dolls bounced up and down with glee, and jumped over to the seat which Danua had sat previously, stacking one upon the other, Hansel stretching out his tattered cloth arms to the old witch, as if to say 'read me too!' in a giggling childlike manner.  

Drascua turned her head and her eye sockets shimmered with her vision, before the old crone smiled.  "Ah yes, Shamu.  She used a shadow cast technique.  We are letting her go, as she will draw another of more importance to us.  as for the other...  Well, we of the Horde are restricted from killing mortals ourselves at the moment.  The Empress is negotiating with this world's governments to... Well, she will explain when she speaks to you."

Drascua turned her hollow eyes towards the two homunculi dolls, Hansel and Gretal.  Drascua smiled at their exuberance and said "Ok ok, sit side by side, and I will read both of your minds."  Once the childlike dolls got into position, Drascua repeated the same motions she had with Danua, and raised her claws to either side of the children's heads, and her eyes blazed to life as green orbs inside her hollow eye sockets.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Danua wrote:Danua blinked offhandedly with her large doe eyes bright and bewildered. She then could smell something...

Drascua turned her head and her eye sockets shimmered with her vision, before the old crone smiled.  "Ah yes, Shamu.  She used a shadow cast technique.  We are letting her go, as she will draw another of more importance to us.  as for the other...  Well, we of the Horde are restricted from killing mortals ourselves at the moment.  The Empress is negotiating with this world's governments to... Well, she will explain when she speaks to you."

Drascua turned her hollow eyes towards the two homunculi dolls, Hansel and Gretal.  Drascua smiled at their exuberance and said "Ok ok, sit side by side, and I will read both of your minds."  Once the childlike dolls got into position, Drascua repeated the same motions she had with Danua, and raised her claws to either side of the children's heads, and her eyes blazed to life as green orbs inside her hollow eye sockets.[/color][/color]

Danua frowned slightly. "Oh." she replied, before looking up at the sky, a look of bewilderment across her face.

As the children are read, between the flashes of brutality and chaos, an pair of underlying memories draws forth:

Memory wrote:
The laboratory from Danua's memories resurfaces, but from a different angle. The place where Danua was, was simply a bandaged humanoid that could have been mistaken for a mummy. It was definitely female, for the large and bulbous breasts and lack of male lower extremities from the pelvic region. Interestingly enough, a tail like structure had jutted from the female mummy's back and draped over the gurney. It was solid black, thin, almost 'rat like' in shape, and ended in a sharp point. The bandages of the woman's left arm were stained through with blood and black gunk. She also had no 'horns' jutting from either side of her perfectly wrapped head.
This pitiful creature was getting closer in both first person views before a boys voice could be heard:

Hans wrote:"You think it's dead, Gretel?"

The small index finger of the boy reached out, jabbing the corner of the left breast of the bandaged creature, causing the orb to jiggle.

This caused a young female voice to call out:

Gretel wrote:"Don't touch it Hans! You don't where it has been! Besides... We really should leave before father gets back from his meeting!"

Hans is blurred in this view, and so is Gretel. They both appear about 10 or so now, having been some years since Danua's memory of them. Hans chuckles at how the breast jiggles before an audible smack echoes and Hans's view blackens for a moment before he turned to his sister.

Hans wrote:"Ow! Why you do that for?"

Hans rubs his face and it looks like Gretel is about to lecture when she notices the creature's left arm raise up, reaching out for Hans's head. She lets out a ear biting scream, and grabs Hans's wrist before pulling him away. He too turns only to let out a panicked scream of terror as the two hold each other tightly and sit in the corner of the room, shaking like a leaf.

Hans & Gretel wrote:"It's alive!"

They quivered, watching with classic horror as the creature lifts her torso from her laying position, weakly and slowly, but at a constant pace before becoming erect into a sitting position. Her breasts shift down a little, and it is clear that only one eye isn't covered by bandages; as a faint red glow from the right side of the creatures face turns towards them. The skin is pale and speckled with black, almost rotten looking flesh. A narrow, lidded eyeball with long eyelashes. The whites of her eyes were a light red, almost strained looking-as if the creature had not slept in weeks.

It reached out with it's left arm, the one that looked like it was oozing blood and rot. It's fingers slightly opened and closed, directed at the children. The pair kept staring at this sight till the creature's arm simply, for no given reason, 'fell'. The arm seemed to bend in an awkward angle before it 'sagged' inside the tightly stitched bandages which covered it. The creature turned to it slowly, the eyelid not blinking, before it turned towards the children again. At this point both children screamed and ran out of the lab.

The memory ends, abruptly; and Danua clutches her head again, but not as painfully as before. Before she could stop, Drascua received another 'memory' from these children.

Memory 2 wrote:

Hans wrote:"You think it's a good idea to come back down here again? Dad might actually catch us this time!"

Hans appeared to be at the top of the stairway looking into the dark void of the laboratory that was only lightly lit. Gretel continued down the steps without him, a pair of dolls in her hands.

Gretel wrote:"It's been three years, and I think it's the only way to stop the nightmares, you know?

Gretel got down to the bottom of the steps, and looked over at the creature shown before. This time, however, the creature's left arm was entirely removed, bandaged around a 'nub' at the upper left portion of the arm, where there was enough flesh to cover the left armpit. The 'missing left arm' was in a pedestal of sorts, floating inside a mass of purplish fluid. It was black, with exception of the hands and wrist which was a pale color.

This time, the creature was placed further in the back, hooked up to wires to a bunch of devilish looking machines. Machines that were similar in design to Ancient Demonic Technology, but it was unclear what they were purposed for due to their poor condition and jurry-rigged states. The creature was still bandaged, but tufts of purplish hair escaped from the bandaged forehead, and as Gretel approached, the bandaged creature instantly turned her head towards Gretel with that same faintly glowing red eye.

Hans let out a restrained, terrified gasp, while Gretel simply froze and let out a shuddering gasp.

Gretel wrote:"H...hi..."

The creature blinked in response. She was turned in an angle where her left arm faced the door, and the nub raised, weakly towards Gretel. The hand in the stasis chamber of sorts began to wiggle, despite not being attached to the creatures body! This caused Hans to shriek a little, as he remained at the top of the stairs.

Gretel wrote:"We, we don't mean you harm..."

Gretel approached, getting very close to the creature now, and reached for it's head gently. The creature turned it's head towards Gretel's face, it's seducing red eyes glaring at her, causing Gretel to falter a little before she continued, and stroked the smooth bandaged head.

Gretel wrote:"See? Friendly."

"..u... u..." the creature replied, a muffled, dry tone that was both feminine and masculine at the same time, like if a young woman and a young man spoke a phrase at the same time into an empty bucket. This caused Gretel to shiver again, but she continued petting the creature. The creature's eye closed. The skin was cleaner looking on her eyelid than it had before. When Gretel removed her hand, the creature opened its eye again it brought it's right arm weakly towards her. Gretel shivered, wincing only to slowly reopen her eyes to see the creature 'petting her back'. She then noticed the red eyed glance at the pair of dolls. Gretel turned to the cloth dolls she had, and she chuckled before handing one over.

Gretel wrote:"Is this what you want? You want to play?"

The memory fuzzed as if to skip to a series of scenes.

These scenes included the children daily visiting the bandaged creature, who seemed to be pleased by their presence each day, and became even more lively. Even Hans seemed to have eventually gotten over his fear, and began to sit in the creatures lap now and then. It showed a particular interest in the dolls which Gretel would bring down for it, and she would even hide them for the creature to play with when they were not around and so that their father wouldn't find them.

Over time, the creature's arm was eventually reattached, the rat like tail had been removed. More of her short purple hair was poking through the bandages here and then. The Children would tell her stories of their days away from home, mentioning how that their mother had died when they were young, and that they had an older sister named 'Nastasia'. They said that Nastasia was about 16 when she travelled abroad for schooling in Galideno, but she had not written to them since they were about five or so. She would be probably 24 now, they often would say. They never did meet their sister, having hardly any memories of her. They said that she was very pretty, and they had photos of Nastasia, and would show them to the creature, but their father always locked away the photos with a special key he always carried since he was afraid they would get damaged and he didn't want to lose them.

The days seemed great till the memories simply ended into a blur and static. A muffled voice could be heard through the static, however. It was like a radio conversation, and it spoke "about Fenira's Council of Magi was now replacing one of it's recently deceased members" before the memories seemed to fade entirely.

Danua shuttered, feeling like she was about to faint; and then for a moment her world went black.

Danua's large eyes became fogged over, vacant and dead as her body uselessly crumpled to the ground, falling onto her left side. The twins quickly reacted, removing themselves from Drascua and blurted out in their garbled tongue before running to their Master's side, Hansel lifting her head while Gretel tried to fan her with her cloth arms. Danua's mouth was agape, and she stared vacantly at the sky above.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:01 am

The Tormentor reacted on instinct, catching Danua as she collapsed. Drascua however was overcome by some of the memories.

"She has been altered... Drastically. But it seems the children of the mortals who did this had taken a liking to her. The souls of those children, occupy these homunculi dolls." Drascua spoke monotonely.

"Will she be suitable?"

"it is uncertain. With the Void Dragon awakening, there is no telling the future, the Void energy is disrupting the usual time flow, reading the future is... clouded at best, and impossible at worst."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:02 am

Danua remained comatose, eyes closed, face perspired. "Naru...meia...?" she ventured, as an image of a woman similar to her appearing in her mind, though she was fuzzy and she couldn't make out the image entirely before everything went blank again.

Hans and Gretel made their inhuman giggling babble as per usual as they jumped upon the garment of her dress and climbed up to mid thigh and calve as they tried to comfort their mistress. Danua's voice suddenly went sour, gravelly like that of almost all the Wraiths if not worse: "A human male... from this land. He shall be here soon, and he may be an instrument to our destruction... but he also may be the tool you need to help combat this ancient being..." she suddenly awoke with bulging red eyes, spewing blood from her throat before weakly collapsing again. The 'rot' on her arm creeped slightly more up her shoulder, but strangely, crystallized and stilled from it's plasma like state like jagged spikes. Curiously, these spikes near her shoulder, when in contact with the wraith's hellforged armour began to pierce the unique steel, poking through and cutting through it as if it were made of paper.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:59 am

Danua wrote:Danua remained comatose, eyes closed, face perspired. "Naru...meia...?" she ventured, as an image of a woman similar to her appearing in her mind, though she was fuzzy and she couldn't make out the image entirely before everything went blank again.

Hans and Gretel made their inhuman giggling babble as per usual as they jumped upon the garment of her dress and climbed up to mid thigh and calve as they tried to comfort their mistress. Danua's voice suddenly went sour, gravelly like that of almost all the Wraiths if not worse: "A human male... from this land. He shall be here soon, and he may be an instrument to our destruction... but he also may be the tool you need to help combat this ancient being..." she suddenly awoke with bulging red eyes, spewing blood from her throat before weakly collapsing again. The 'rot' on her arm creeped slightly more up her shoulder, but strangely, crystallized and stilled from it's plasma like state like jagged spikes. Curiously, these spikes near her shoulder, when in contact with the wraith's hellforged armour began to pierce the unique steel, poking through and cutting through it as if it were made of paper.  

The Tormentor looked down to Danua. It's visage never changed, despite what the soul Infection was trying to do to the creatures armor. The regenerative properties of the Hellforge Steel was intact.

Drascua looked over the girl once again. "Hmm, interesting. According to her, this Leland is apparently key to fighting off Verial. A mortal who can stand among gods? Unless he is the one among many who can unlock the infinite potential, then I doubt it. This Leland is far from the only potential candidate."

"It is unwise to discuss these matters here. The Empress has a plan already in place. We shall let her make the judgement."

"Yes, of course. Take the youngling to the regeneration vats, let her heal and be rested."

The Tormentor nodded, and left the hag witch to her devices. he carried Danua towards toe core of the spire, towards the vats of regeneration.

There, he gently stepped up to the massive pools of blood and soul. The churning, bubbling pools were like a slow vortex, the moans and cries of the eternally damned wafted from the bloody concoction in the pools, the faces of the damned wailed making shapes in the churning blood, constantly sloshing in the fluid. A red haze was filling the air, as the energies of the House of Pain were drawn into this room from Hell itself. He lowered the young girl into one of the pools, the churning blood, writhing with harvested life energies went up to her cheeks and lower jawline just above her ears. The pool responded resoundingly, pooling over injuries, pain centers, and especially her arm. The pools healing and rejuvenating processes were incredibly fast, capable of restoring even the largest, and most horrendously injured demons back to full strength in mere moments.

"Sleep well, little ones. You may enjoy the pools tonight." The Wraith made a motion, and a shrouded shadow carried in the boy Danua had rendered unconscious in the forest, and placed him upon a bench adjacent to the pool. "Or, should you wish to partake in other forms of recuperation..." the Wraith added, and then walked back towards the entrance to the chamber, even as the dolls used their mistress as a sort of makeshift island amid the shallow pools of churning fluids.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next