Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supergate

2 posters

Go down

The Supergate Empty The Supergate

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:13 am

Once 3 spires had appeared they began to resonate against one another on the planet, each one fired a 2nd beam into space, converging to a spot beyond the colony defence screens, and they created another portal apparition.

The Supergate PrimeSpacebridge

This new hellish structure was a space ring several hundred miles in diameter. and then the eye of it's portal opened... And new, hellish ships began to emerge, first dozens, then hundreds... and a vertitable armada of ships of every class and grade was amassing very fast at the mouth of the structure, even as more began to appear every passing moment.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Supergate Empty Re: The Supergate

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:19 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The smile from the Empress's face faded, and took a hard, cold edge.

"You would be most unwise to try to dictate terms to me little demoness. Like it or not, you, your subjects, and your Underworld all originally came from Hell and are thusly subject to my power and authority by right of the blood of the Fallen, of which I am the last. I am not here to play political games, and I am not here to parlay negotiations. I am here for this entire dimension, as it will be my stepping stone to many others, including the one I seek to claim above all others."

The Empress waked past the Baroness, not looking at her, even as the rest of the assembled Entorage stared disdainfully at the Baroness for perceived insolence.

"One planetary rotation (one day).... You have only one planetary rotation. I know what troubles you my dear. Hunt him down, kill or capture him if you wish. But if you have not returned to me with your decision before this time tomorrow, we will recommence the invasion with, or without you, and make no mistake...." the Empress turned her head so the steel in her eyes could not possibly be missed as they took on a more reptilian form of a slitted pupil. "If you stand against me and betray me, I will crush you, and forcibly assimilate that which belongs to Hell.... Do you understand?"

Upon this declaration, the Demons suddenly stopped pouring from the portals, but the work still continued to build the fortifications and base structures.
With the declaration of the Empress giving the local demons one day to organise themselves, the Horde's starships suddenly stopped flowing through the supergate, and all ships retreated back to a loose perimeter aroind the hellish structure.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 am

The time had passed, and the Horde fleet had become restless.

"The time has come... recommence the build up and encirclement of Galivan!" ordered the Fleet master.

The ships resumed their manic pace, flowing from the gate like a never ending tide of darkness. The outer fleets began to form a loose spherical deployment around the small blue planet below, well out of range of the sensors and weapons of it's defenders.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:32 am

Aboard the flagship Evilution a technician on the bridge detected a massive upsurge of unidentified power coming from somewhere on the planets surface below.

However, the Overlord did not need the report, he could see for himself what was happening. A titanic beam of light surged from Gailden!

All ships! TAKE EVASIVE ACTION!! Gate Station, raise deflectors and ray shields now! INCOMING!" roared the Overlord as the immense wave of energy surged past the flagship, sending tremors throughout the gargantuan vessel. The screens and view point s were blinded by the immense crimson white light. The Overlord could sense however, that when the beam struck the azure colored shields of their great gate, the immense beam was split into six, and deflected into space in six different directions.

"Sir, we have lost fleet groups 4 through 12... and there has been some moderate thermal damage to the stations shields and outer hull armour." the tactical officer reported.

"Unbeleivable... To think he has become this strong in only 13 years... The Empress will either be pleased, or upset..." With that, the Overlord turned towards the bridge exit. he had something to take care of, now.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum