Garage floor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garage floor

Post  Mizuki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 pm

This large empty concrete space can hold up to 9 cars at a time, and it had an office and was over looked by the second floor which jutted out partially looking over the garage.

(Floor plan/map)
Mizuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garage floor

Post  Mizuki on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Mizuki is steadily at work upon one of the hover-craft cars that had just recently came in, waist deep in grease and hydraulic fluid, she continues to work on the beat-up 18 year old vehicle when she begins to jest. "Damn, this thing is as old as Alastor and myself. Heh...but you my friend are far more dirtier than either of us." she begins to drain the fluid from the engine into a portable oil well when she thinks about what she said. "Wait a minute..." she then suddenly becomes beat red, and she lunges up with a short panicky scream before her head bumps into the undercarriage, the blow to her head is dull and it causes a 'clunk' sound when it hits the galvanized steel underbelly. She curses, holding her head as she rolls out from under the vehicle, looking into a mirror to see a bruise forming upon her forehead. "Mmmmmmph!" she whines, seeing tears forming in her eyes as she rubs her crown. She takes a wet washcloth and wipes at her face, removing her red goggles and replacing them with her temple-less spectacles. "I almost completely forgot Alastor's birthday present. And I completed it almost a week ago!" she screams to herself, a habit she has when she starts panicking.

She gets up, throwing everything aside spastically, and looks for the gift which she hand wrapped herself, though it was greasy with oil and soot, the item within would be spotless. She finally finds it under a tire, and makes haste to her hover bike which is near by. The five-foot-four woman swings her 135 pound frame over the vehicle and revs it up, taking off like a bat out of hell and heads towards Alastor's place. She hoped Alastor wasn't too busy... She blushed at the thought of handing him his birthday gift; he was going to be 18 this year and she wanted it to be special for him. The thought of him kissing her-even if it were a peck on the cheek made her entire body flush pink-and in her dizzy romantic fantasy state she almost collided right into a giant ogre of a woman, screaming as she swerves out of the way in time. She huffed and puffed, purple eyes wide with fear. "That was a close one!" she screamed, continuing her ride over to the ''Wolf's Lament''.
Mizuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top