Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Space

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deep Space Empty Deep Space

Post  Kusanagi Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:58 am

Kusanagi pilots the craft through the meteor belt and stays close to her wingmans six. It was as tretcherous as before but nothing both couldn't handle. "Area is secure." She replied to her CO.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Deep Space Empty Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:23 am

{"Master Overlord Sir, we have detected a pair of Galivan patrol fighters within the planets protective asteroid field, they departed the mortals spade defence platform only 14 cycles ago. They are going to run into the forward Rock Crushers and the 3rd advance wave in 34 nanocycles. Shall we terminate them?"} the fleet commader aboard the forward command vessel communicated to the Overlord over short wave communications.

The shadowed and grim visage of the Overlord filtered through the interdimensional static crackled slightly before responding. {"No, not yet, I want word of our arrival to reach the planet before we terminate the pests, once the mortals have sown the fear of us into the hearts and minds of the populace, then we shall demonstrate our power to them, unless they provoke immediate termination of course..."}

The fleet master nodded, then ordered a single wing of Wolf MKII fighters into standby.

{"Come, little humans, give me a reason to blow you into molecules..."}
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusanagi Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:47 am

"Roger that SW00. Continue with scheduled flight path." Came the voice of her wingman over the com link. Kusanagi herself still felt a sort of 'tension' building up inside her, as if something dreadful was to soon occur. The young Private follows her superior's tail all the while when the man started some unofficial chatter such as dotin about his children and his wife Karen, (whom was always brought up when the two were on patrol). She hardly said a thing back today...that unnerving feeling still welled up inside her. "SW01...are you receiving any strange signals?" She asked.

After a brief moment her wingman replied. "Negative. All scans seem to be nominal. What's your sitch SW00? Are you receiving info that says otherwise?" He asked.

"Negative... just...I don't feel like the situation is normal.. a gut instinct is all."

"Hmm...well let's investigate further. You take quadrant A and I'll search quadrant B and C. Over."
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:08 am

Kusanagi wrote:"Roger that SW00. Continue with scheduled flight path." Came the voice of her wingman over the com link. Kusanagi herself still felt a sort of 'tension' building up inside her, as if something dreadful was to soon occur. The young Private follows her superior's tail all the while when the man started some unofficial chatter such as dotin about his children and his wife Karen, (whom was always brought up when the two were on patrol).  She hardly said a thing back today...that unnerving feeling still welled up inside her. "SW01...are you receiving any strange signals?" She asked.

After a brief moment her wingman replied. "Negative. All scans seem to be nominal. What's your sitch SW00? Are you receiving info that says otherwise?" He asked.

"Negative... just...I don't feel like the situation is normal.. a gut instinct is all."

"Hmm...well let's investigate further. You take quadrant A and I'll search quadrant B and C. Over."
Once the pilots exited the far side of the asteroid field, immediately they would see dozens upon dozens of large ships drilling into the barren rocks.

Deep Space RockCrusher1

And swarming the area were numerous types of fighter and bomber craft by the thousands, swarming between the rock Crushers, and an immense fleet of ships of every size, shape and class.

However, the pilots could see in the distance that this was, despites it's overwhelming numbers, only the vanguard, as further into the distant reaches of visible space, floated the looming spectre of the Stargate that continued to spew out ever increasing numbers of ships.

The flagship of the vanguard was a little larger, and much more sinister looking than the throng of support vessels that surrounded it.

Deep Space Mardook-fleetflagship

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusanagi Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:...
And swarming the area were numerous types of fighter and bomber craft by the thousands, swarming between the rock Crushers, and an immense fleet of ships of every size, shape and class.

However, the pilots could see in the distance that this was, despites it's overwhelming numbers, only the vanguard, as further into the distant reaches of visible space, floated the looming spectre of the Stargate that continued to spew out ever increasing numbers of ships.

The flagship of the vanguard was a little larger, and much more sinister looking than the throng of support vessels that surrounded it.

Deep Space Mardook-fleetflagship

As the X-509 ANTI-F single seats soared through the rock belt, it became clear that other, larger entities were beginning to show up on the scanners. Kusanagi's mouth hung agape, her jaw almost trembling as her wide garnet eyes glanced up at the large rock Crusher ship that soared over head. No...Large was an understatement, her small single seat fighter was easily dwarfed by the large space craft that now finally passed completely over her craft. It wasn't just that ship, but there were hundreds...if not thousands of these ships in variety of sizes. Frigates, cruisers, fighters... but out of all of these ships, only one stood out the most to her; the one that was more feral looking, the largest one there that almost looked organic.

"SW00...SW00? SW00 do you copy-I mean, are you seeing any of this? SW00? SW00?!" came Earnest's frantic cries. At first Kusanagi didn't respond, just simply stared. It took another five frantic cries before she shakily reaches for her com link and just as shakily replies back: "Copy that...SW01...I hear ya...loud..and clear."

Her eyes are still transfixed to the disturbing flagship. It physically repulsed Kusanagi, turning her skin pale green and it almost became impossible to breathe without the added fear of puking her lunch up into her oxygen mask. She swallowed back the bile, blinking only once when she felt as if she was flying...no-soaring out of her body, into the infinite depthness of space; flying and never stopping, being absorbed by this disgusting 'flagship', this living vehicle that was part machine and part insect or animal- it was the best way to describe this hovering dark menace that stank of death and of the dark places in wells where small children never return from again. Inside this...damp looking environment and the twisting snarls of breathing flesh did her eyes lock with a pair of giant yellow reptilian eyes that looked just as feral as the ship it occupied. These golden orbs were bigger than her head, and despite its more amphibious look, they blinked and shined with a particular hunger...a hunger for the person who was invading his mental space...invading his psychological realm. She remembers seeing two rows of gnarly white jagged teeth dripping with saliva widen open when she finally heard her wingman's voice over the Com Link:

"SW00, snap out of it!"

Just like a tape in reverse, she was pulled back-pulled away from the organic flesh that made up the space vessel that carried that...that vile creature with it's hungry reptile like eyes and rows of sharp pointed teeth and back into the vastness of space again, reeling and reeling back and farther back till she physically slammed back into her body which jiggled back; her head snapping back and her eyes contracting-she chokes-coughing heavily and feeling as though her respirator had been damaged from her psychic detour from hell.

"SW00, whats happening? SW00 please respond!" came Ernest's voice again, his craft appearing by her left wing; the protective heat shield of canopy slid open briefly-his pale wide eyed face hoping to see that the occupant of the SW00 was still breathing. Kusanagi with watery eyes nods to him and taps her headset again. "I'm okay I'm okay...just had a freaky little detour is all.." she was finally breathing again, and easing up again; but she'd feel easier elsewhere.

Earnest nods and the heat shield activates again. "SW00, we need to get to HQ pronto! Return to base ASAP." he says, barrel rolling over top of her craft and begins to veer off and bend around the meteorites, back into the direction of Azula Moon base.

Kusanagi also started to follow SW01's tail, but not without looking back up at that Flagship for one last time. "What happened there? What the hell just happen to me? I get the feeling that it won't be the last time I'll see that ship...nor it's Captain." she gulps at the thought, at last finally pulling her shaky red orbs away from the vessel and it's evil aura and continued onto the path back home.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:19 pm

From within the flagship Bloodletter, the Captain sneered sinisterly. {"Well not, it would seem the junior pilot of the two is a psychic latent. Very interesting... Detach a squadron to follow them, but do not engage until they can get the word out, or are within visual range of their space stations."} commanded the captain.

As soon as the word was given, 4 fighters broke lines and began a pursuit course.

Deep Space Stormrider

These Storm Righters seemed to have no difficulty navigating the asteroid field, and were gaining ground rapidly with their gravity drive engines in comparison to the thruster driven fighters of the ADF, they were slightly larger and definitely more armed and armored than their Galivan opponents.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusanagi Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:From within the flagship Bloodletter, the Captain sneered sinisterly. {"Well not, it would seem the junior pilot of the two is a psychic latent. Very interesting... Detach a squadron to follow them, but do not engage until they can get the word out, or are within visual range of their space stations."} commanded the captain.

As soon as the word was given, 4 fighters broke lines and began a pursuit course.

Deep Space Stormrider

These Storm Righters seemed to have no difficulty navigating the asteroid field, and were gaining ground rapidly with their gravity drive engines in comparison to the thruster driven fighters of the ADF, they were slightly larger and definitely more armed and armored than their Galivan opponents.

Kusanagi kept up to her wingman nearly the entire length of the trip. She felt something amiss, and looks back through the tinted canopy. "SW01, we have company..." The alien fighters were driving close behind them.

"Damn it. Alright, SW00 you continue on to the space station without me. I'm gonna circle back and see if I can lead these guys astray. Use the stealth generator-"

"Earnest no! I'm not leaving you to handle these guys alone!"

"Tsh...Kusanagi, listen to me. Don't worry I can loose these guys-I'm a pro." he then pulls his fighter back abruptly and begins to nose dive; Kusanagi's fighter doing the same. "SW01! I'm not leaving you damn it! Commanding officer or not, I'm not going to abandon you out here!" she kept up to pace with him, those fighters getting dangerously closer than they were previously.

Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:55 pm

{"The mortals are beginning evasion maneuvers. Continue pursuit, Wings 2 and 3, pursue the male senior, Wing 4 and myself will keep on the psychic girl. Use the soul and psychic sensors if they decide to cloak. And by Satan's beard, do not go bouncing off the rocks, use your firepower to blast through the asteroids if needed, but do not hit the mortals... yet."} Came the squad leader's orders over the alien comms. With that, 2 of the fighters broke general pursuit and began to chase down SW01, while the remaining 2 continued on Kusanagi's fighter.

What would appear strange to the two human pilots is that the alien ships had not yet opened fire on either one of them... They just seemed to be following...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusanagi Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:01 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:{"The mortals are beginning evasion maneuvers. Continue pursuit, Wings 2 and 3, pursue the male senior, Wing 4 and myself will keep on the psychic girl. Use the soul and psychic sensors if they decide to cloak. And by Satan's beard, do not go bouncing off the rocks, use your firepower to blast through the asteroids if needed, but do not hit the mortals... yet."} Came the squad leader's orders over the alien comms. With that, 2 of the fighters broke general pursuit and began to chase down SW01, while the remaining 2 continued on Kusanagi's fighter.

What would appear strange to the two human pilots is that the alien ships had not yet opened fire on either one of them... They just seemed to be following...
Kusanagi keeps up with Ernest, her little craft barely out of reach of the enemy. She suddenly hears her wingman yell: "Defensive formation 3A!"

She blinks remembering the detailed maneuver and both fighters dart away, their stalkers following close behind them. Soon both SW00 and SW01 start to converge and just before they were about to hit one another- Kusanagi spiraled upwards and Ernest nose dived.

While it was a pitiful attempt to trick the four ships to collide, Ernest sends a coded message to the Aurora, a battle carrier which was not too far from this location. "SW00, just stick close and don't get into their cross fire!" Ernest cry.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:17 am

The demon flyers lined up in their twin wing formation. {"The enemy pilots are attempting a cross chop maneuver to evade pursuit, Prepare to knife through."}

Each craft simultaneously angling their wings to vertical, flying forward in a sideways maneuver. And with that, they flew between eachother like a shiv.

"You may be skilled pilots in your universe, but you cannot match our several millennia of experience and superior technology, mortals..." the Squad leader sent to Kusanagi's mind

{"The lead pilot is sending a scrambled transmission to a nearby capital ship... Once they have it, these two are no longer needed... Target, and prepare to shoot them down"} came the orders, and all 4 pilots activated their targeting sensors and powered up their weapon systems for imminent termination.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusanagi Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:24 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The demon flyers lined up in their twin wing formation. {"The enemy pilots are attempting a cross chop maneuver to evade pursuit, Prepare to knife through."}

Each craft simultaneously angling their wings to vertical, flying forward in a sideways maneuver. And with that, they flew between eachother like a shiv.

"You may be skilled pilots in your universe, but you cannot match our several millennia of experience and superior technology, mortals..." the Squad leader sent to Kusanagi's mind

{"The lead pilot is sending a scrambled transmission to a nearby capital ship... Once they have it, these two are no longer needed... Target, and prepare to shoot them down"} came the orders, and all 4 pilots activated their targeting sensors and powered up their weapon systems for imminent termination.
Kusanagi's eyes widen when she listens to the demon's voice in her head. She knew she couldn't be hearing things, but it was as if she was sitting on the lap of the demon in fighter behind her! She actually checked her seat behind her to see if somehow that despoiled creature was somehow in the cabin with her! But there was nothing but the small cargo space. She was certainly rattled, and kept close to her superior.

SW00 moves in closer to SW01 when a bright bluish white light quickly shines then dissipates...then suddenly the area becomes brighter and the two ADN Aircraft have a last second thrust as the bright and wide beam of light penetrated all four ships; the bright light was large scale laser launched from their Moon Base in general, and it was also an improved version of the Lifeforce Cannon that was in Asrond at the time of it's destruction. Using partial energy received from the planet's core, coupled with a highly concentrated beam of light essentially vaporized the four fighters as they were quickly peeled back and fried away into nothing but basic molecules once the ten second concentrated beam of light dissipated.

Ernest inside SW01 lets out a large sigh of relief over the com link. Kusanagi still can't believe what happened. "What in the Gods names was that?" she asked still panting.

Ernest chuckles, replying back: "Your still green around the ears I see...that was the Pericles...its Azula's main defense and offense cannon. I sent a coded message to the 'Aurora' to fire the cannon in the coordinates where were piloting. Told them a large Asteroid was heading towards Galiavan in those coordinates so blast it. I didn't actually think it would work...but hey, that is our Section Chief Renston for ya!" he laughs heartily.

"Well...lets get the hell out of here before more show up....I'm not too fond of you nearly placing us both in the cross hairs...but seriously lets just go home now. I need a drink...." she sighs over the com.

"Copy that SW00." Ernest's voice called back, and the two finally continued their way back.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:21 am

Back aboard the Vanguard flagship, the wicked fleet captain smiled sinisterly.

{"That was impressive. Now that the cards have been set, let the game commence... Bring up 3 of the Desolator classes, and show them what a star cannon really is..."}

Deep Space Merciless_Aggressor

3 huge ships broke away from the fleet, each one over a mile in length, followed by an assortment of support ships and a large fighter bomber screen. The ships closed the distance towards the asteroid field, and the Rock Crushers withdrew from their direct flightpath.

The forward keel mounted cannons began to charge a sickly lime green energy, and within seconds, the 6 main cannons opened up simultaneously, firing roiling balls of plasma the size of asteroids themselves. the energy blasts burned through the remaining rocky debris of the asteroids and continued onwards, rushing towards the source of the energy projection, the Pericles.

{"Now... Commence full assault!"} came the orders from the fleet captain, and all ships began to move.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Back aboard the Vanguard flagship, the wicked fleet captain smiled sinisterly.

{"That was impressive. Now that the cards have been set, let the game commence... Bring up 3 of the Desolator classes, and show them what a star cannon really is..."}

Deep Space Merciless_Aggressor

3 huge ships broke away from the fleet, each one over a mile in length, followed by an assortment of support ships and a large fighter bomber screen. The ships closed the distance towards the asteroid field, and the Rock Crushers withdrew from their direct flightpath.

The forward keel mounted cannons began to charge a sickly lime green energy, and within seconds, the 6 main cannons opened up simultaneously, firing roiling balls of plasma the size of asteroids themselves. the energy blasts burned through the remaining rocky debris of the asteroids and continued onwards, rushing towards the source of the energy projection, the Pericles.

{"Now... Commence full assault!"} came the orders from the fleet captain, and all ships began to move.
(meanwhile on the Moon Base)

As the energy blast disipates from the use of the Pericles Cannon; The six lime green beams of energy struck the base, but thanks to the Aegis Shield system, the beams simply shook the base. The nearly invisible forcefield began to absorb the energy taken from the enemy and then in turn was help recharging the Pericles.

(back to where you guys are at)

The beams dissapeared and no explosion or any signs of injury could be seen from where the enemy were now mobilizing.

Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusanagi Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:22 pm

SW00 and SW01 take this time to advance and continue their way back to base to immediately report their findings.

Though Kusanagi along the way couldn't help but feel dread well up as she flies by her commanding officer's side. When the enemy's beams fly towards the base she tried to get a hold of Ernest, but he wasn't talking back only stating: "Keep moving SW00."

Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:49 am

{"My lord, the humans have erected an energy absorbent barrier around their weapon facility. Apparently they think they can control and use Hells energies. They will be in for a rather unwelcome surprise when they try to fire it."}

{"Very good, switch to mass drivers and energy leechers, and pound that piece of space trash into scrap!"}

A few of the larger ships moved forward, towards the energy barrier.

Deep Space Ship

Once the larger cruisers got into range, a dark violet beam emitted from each ship. Once the beams crashed into the Pericles shield, they siphoned the energy from the shields like a leech.

The 2nd set of smaller ships continued to advance, their quad mass drivers loaded for a full broadside on the energy shield generators and power sources.

Deep Space Vengeancefrigate
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:33 pm

A dark and shadowy fog appeared. This massive cloud of darkness was as thick as black acrid smoke, and within it dark blue volts of what looked like some hellish dark lightening pulsed within the ominous cloud....but this cannot be a simple natural occurrence in space...could it? The blackness drifts, spilling and curling as it engulfs both SW00 and SW01's fighters. Both crafts disappear into the clouds void which then dissipates as if nothing but smoke...

Upon the enemy's ships equipment...both fighters simply existed and then didn't.

Then something truly frightening happened. As the smaller ships open fired, a wide black cloud shrouded over the shield, the enemies attacks simply got engulfed, but nothing was hitting the base or it's shield (with the exception of that leech ray).

Suddenly, another wide black cloud formation appears behind these ships:

Deep Space Vengeancefrigate

The projectiles they were initially firing at the base with were suddenly firing from the black cloud-the ships were hitting themselves with their own weapons!

These black clouds continued to spark with a dark blue electricity even as the alien ships kept bombarding themselves with their weaponry.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:29 am

The captain knew this technique, he knew what was coming.

{"Launch the disruptor bomb from the rear ships into that portal, and destabilise the fool Terroronian.

That's right you thought we didn't know? You are but the counter points to this dimensions planetary gods. Our foe is the One Above All... And we have invaded numerous dimensions for this cause. Every dimension that falls, weakens the great one, and we will not stop until all truly are one!"}

Once the disruptor bomb entered the maw of the portal, it detonated, tearing a hole in this dimensions space time fabric.

{Guess what fool, you gust created the ultimate end of Galivan with your own hands!}

EDIT:

However, new orders quickly came from high command, and the Hell ships were ordered to fall back to the Supergate and await further orders.

This was a command that chafed on the captains and the vanguard fleet commander, but one that was completely undeniable, these orders were from the Empress herself. Begrudgingly, the Vanguard ships withdrew.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Deep Space Shivan

The overlord sat in his command throne aboard his flagship the Evilution and began barking orders.

"Inform the Empress that we will be receiving guests. I want no offensive action taken towards the oncoming delegate from Galivan, or her escorts. I repeat, do not impede her progress. Merely guide her here to my ship. Overlord out."

The massive creature sat, and awaited the arrival of his guests and his majesty earnestly.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:04 pm

As her unmanned gunship got within range, she twisted the button on her right breast, adjusting the hidden camera. Thanks to the Overlord and Rufus's meddling, she realized at what depth and level these creatures were at in terms of encryption and intelligence. Though the encryption she was using now to secretly broadcast her voyage to the Overlord's flag ship was in development, it was perhaps, more advanced than themselves. "Rufus... you hear me?" she says softly. "Just to let you know, I won't be able to hear you. But regardless, I've decided to record everything in the event something bad will happen. So please, keep your eyes and ears open. We may not get another chance." She whispered, letting out a nervous shuttering breath. She watched as her squadron began to peel back. It was clear that she was near the flag ship now.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:As her unmanned gunship got within range, she twisted the button on her right breast, adjusting the hidden camera. Thanks to the Overlord and Rufus's meddling, she realized at what depth and level these creatures were at in terms of encryption and intelligence. Though the encryption she was using now to secretly broadcast her voyage to the Overlord's flag ship was in development, it was perhaps, more advanced than themselves. "Rufus... you hear me?" she says softly. "Just to let you know, I won't be able to hear you. But regardless, I've decided to record everything in the event something bad will happen. So please, keep your eyes and ears open. We may not get another chance." She whispered, letting out a nervous shuttering breath. She watched as her squadron began to peel back. It was clear that she was near the flag ship now.

The view from Rachel's cockpit was extraordinary. The massive structure that served as the Great Gate was still disgorging ships like a thousand machineguns would spew bullets. And everywhere the sector was crowded with thousands, upon thousands of starships of every class, grade and type. As she moved through the fleet, the ships were becoming more and more esoteric, and larger, and more evil looking the deeper she went within their ranks. Eventually, after 15 minutes of travelling through the fleet lines, her eyes caught sight of the massive, claw shaped, black hulled behemoth of a starship that dwarved the Colony considerably. It had hard, lines and stark edges that looked like it could glide through flesh and bone.

"This is the Starship Evilution. You are cleared to dock in hangar bay #4. Please follow your homing beacon." came the gravelly voice of the dock sergeant.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:41 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:As her unmanned gunship got within range, she twisted the button on her right breast, adjusting the hidden camera. Thanks to the Overlord and Rufus's meddling, she realized at what depth and level these creatures were at in terms of encryption and intelligence. Though the encryption she was using now to secretly broadcast her voyage to the Overlord's flag ship was in development, it was perhaps, more advanced than themselves. "Rufus... you hear me?" she says softly. "Just to let you know, I won't be able to hear you. But regardless, I've decided to record everything in the event something bad will happen. So please, keep your eyes and ears open. We may not get another chance." She whispered, letting out a nervous shuttering breath. She watched as her squadron began to peel back. It was clear that she was near the flag ship now.

The view from Rachel's cockpit was extraordinary.  The massive structure that served as the Great Gate was still disgorging ships like a thousand machineguns would spew bullets.  And everywhere the sector was crowded with thousands, upon thousands of starships of every class, grade and type.  As she moved through the fleet, the ships were becoming more and more esoteric, and larger, and more evil looking the deeper she went within their ranks.  Eventually, after 15 minutes of travelling through the fleet lines, her eyes caught sight of the massive, claw shaped, black hulled behemoth of a starship that dwarved the Colony considerably.  It had hard, lines and stark edges that looked like it could glide through flesh and bone.

"This is the Starship Evilution.  You are cleared to dock in hangar bay #4.  Please follow your homing beacon."  came the gravelly voice of the dock sergeant.

Rachel gulped, feeling the swell in her throat vanish while her attention waned from ship to ship. It was extraordinary, the fleet was quite large and she began to feel a chill run down her spine each second she approached the massive ship that they apparently called: 'The Evilution'.

She listened to the Dock Sergeant's voice, and it sounded ancient and cracked with age if not the audible sound of rot. She shivered at the tone of the voice, but did his bidding as she set the guidance system to the homing beacon in Hangar Bay 4. She closed her eyes, exhaling evenly as her tiny gunship smoothly made it's way towards the hangar bay's docking station. The light around her seem to darken, and the handgun in her holster didn't make her feel any more safe. She let out steady breaths as her ship docked. When it was clear for her to exit the vehicle, she stood up from her seat and awaited the door to slide open. When it did, whomever behind the door would see the 5'9 teenager dressed in a blue officer's coat and a matching pencil skirt. She had visible cleavage from a pair of large breasts that were nearly half the size of her head. She had a well rounded bottom as well, with the noticeable curves leading down to her nylon clad legs. A pair of shiny black heels clicked as she walked out of her vehicle. In the better light, they would also notice her slanted dark brown eyes, and matching long chocolate brown hair that descended to mid back that was shiny and flowed as she moved. She had a sam browne holster with her quite inferior handgun tucked into the hardened leather holster at her hip, and she took another breath, allowing her breasts to rise and fall now that she was here, and before her host's crew.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel gulped, feeling the swell in her throat vanish while her attention waned from ship to ship. It was extraordinary, the fleet was quite large and she began to feel a chill run down her spine each second she approached the massive ship that they apparently called: 'The Evilution'.

She listened to the Dock Sergeant's voice, and it sounded ancient and cracked with age if not the audible sound of rot. She shivered at the tone of the voice, but did his bidding as she set the guidance system to the homing beacon in Hangar Bay 4. She closed her eyes, exhaling evenly as her tiny gunship smoothly made it's way towards the hangar bay's docking station. The light around her seem to darken, and the handgun in her holster didn't make her feel any more safe. She let out steady breaths as her ship docked. When it was clear for her to exit the vehicle, she stood up from her seat and awaited the door to slide open. When it did, whomever behind the door would see the 5'9 teenager dressed in a blue officer's coat and a matching pencil skirt. She had visible cleavage from a pair of large breasts that were nearly half the size of her head. She had a well rounded bottom as well, with the noticeable curves leading down to her nylon clad legs. A pair of shiny black heels clicked as she walked out of her vehicle. In the better light, they would also notice her slanted dark brown eyes, and matching long chocolate brown hair that descended to mid back that was shiny and flowed as she moved. She had a sam browne holster with her quite inferior handgun tucked into the hardened leather holster at her hip, and she took another breath, allowing her breasts to rise and fall now that she was here, and before her host's crew.

As Rachel exited her ship, she would see partial advanced technology, and partial organic matter, fused into techno-organic matter. The air was normalised, though, strangely. But the atmosphere was palpable, like walking into the heart of darkness itself.

Working around the docks and cargo hold were thousands of, what appeared to be entranced mortal beings, many of them humanoid, and some even human, like herself. But their gaze was vacant, and their movements seemed stiff and sluggish, like their will was not their own. Among their numbers, some even appeared to have advanced cybernetic prosthetics. Cyborgs.

Deep Space Zombies1Deep Space Zombies2Deep Space ZombiefatDeep Space Doom_3_resurrection_of_evil_9

Deep Space 1600?cb=20110131153727

Standing guard were no less than six of what appeared to be soldier type cyborgs awaiting her at the exit ramp.

Deep Space 1600?cb=20110131153504

However, when they confirmed that she was alone, they stood down, and allowed their guides passage. There were a pair of flanking female cyborgs, who possessed a weapon prosthetic on their left arms, and a set of wickedly sharp talons on their right hands.

Deep Space Strogg_iron_maiden_by_mikazukishigure-d5qwe60

Next, one of the creatures that seemed to be unmodified by technology, but was rather a hideous hybrid of a human and a spider.

Deep Space Doom-3-Sikkmod-Wulfen-HD-LUT-16a-BOSS-VAGARY-BEAUTIFUL

And lastly was another cybernetic abomination that seemed to float in the air, rather than walk.

Deep Space 1600?cb=20110131153544

The floating one spoke to Rachel. "Welcome to the Evilution, Commander. Please, follow us."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel gulped, feeling the swell in her throat vanish while her attention waned from ship to ship. It was extraordinary, the fleet was quite large and she began to feel a chill run down her spine each second she approached the massive ship that they apparently called: 'The Evilution'.

As Rachel exited her ship, she would see partial advanced technology, and partial organic matter, fused into techno-organic matter.  The air was normalised, though, strangely.  But the atmosphere was palpable, like walking into the heart of darkness itself.

Working around the docks and cargo hold were thousands of, what appeared to be entranced mortal beings, many of them humanoid, and some even human, like herself.  But their gaze was vacant, and their movements seemed stiff and sluggish, like their will was not their own.  Among their numbers, some even appeared to have advanced cybernetic prosthetics.  Cyborgs.

Deep Space Zombies1 Deep Space Zombies2 Deep Space Zombiefat Deep Space Doom_3_resurrection_of_evil_9

Deep Space Latest?cb=20110131153727

Standing guard were no less than six of what appeared to be soldier type cyborgs awaiting her at the exit ramp.  

Deep Space Latest?cb=20110131153504

However, when they confirmed that she was alone, they stood down, and allowed their guides passage.

There were a pair of flanking female cyborgs, who possessed a weapon prosthetic on their left arms, and a set of wickedly sharp talons on their right hands.

Deep Space Strogg_iron_maiden_by_mikazukishigure-d5qwe60

Next, one of the creatures that seemed to be unmodified by technology, but was rather a hideous hybrid of a human and a spider.

Deep Space Doom-3-Sikkmod-Wulfen-HD-LUT-16a-BOSS-VAGARY-BEAUTIFUL

And lastly was another cybernetic abomination that seemed to float in the air, rather than walk.

Deep Space Latest?cb=20110131153544

The floating one spoke to Rachel.  "Welcome to the Evilution, Commander.  Please, follow us."

Rachel looked from creature to creature with mix of curiosity and horror. Though some of these creatures looked like they were loyal, upon looking at their vacant and distant faces they looked almost brainwashed...if not lobotomised. She held back her rising emotions, turning to the floating cybernetic being. She blinked at the creature, batting her long eyelashes and she slowly nodded. "Thank you..." she said in a polite, yet quiet tone. These things surrounding her all look mechanized to an extent, but she could tell, they were still organic in nature. "Biomechanical, huh?" she says softly to herself. She glanced down the corridor that the floating creature was leading her. "The Overlord... how often does he receive guests?" she asked the floating abomination.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:27 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel looked from creature to creature with mix of curiosity and horror. Though some of these creatures looked like they were loyal, upon looking at their vacant and distant faces they looked almost brainwashed...if not lobotomised. She held back her rising emotions, turning to the floating cybernetic being. She blinked at the creature, batting her long eyelashes and she slowly nodded. "Thank you..." she said in a polite, yet quiet tone. These things surrounding her all look mechanized to an extent, but she could tell, they were still organic in nature. "Biomechanical, huh?" she says softly to herself. She glanced down the corridor that the floating creature was leading her. "The Overlord... how often does he receive guests?" she asked the floating abomination.

The floating one merely looked at Rachel's face with a glint in her optic implant and smiled slightly. "The Overlord has guests as often as he can. Though admittedly, in our lines of work, that is not as often as he likes." The floating woman didn't offer up much more than that as she lead the guest and the entourage through the broad corridors and hallways. The deeper they entered the ship, the more esoteric the creatures that crossed their paths. Multitudes of more advanced cybernetic lifeforms, varied in origins and appearance, but more curiously, several more unmodified beings became more and more common. These where the full blooded demons that usually elect to forgo cybernetic enhancement, preferring to remain in their natural state, though this was far from a universal rule, as a huge lumbering titan seemingly stomped through an intersection just ahead of them.

Deep Space Cyberdemon_from_Doom_3_by_Samuel71
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The floating one merely looked at Rachel's face with a glint in her optic implant and smiled slightly.  "The Overlord has guests as often as he can.  Though admittedly, in our lines of work, that is not as often as he likes." The floating woman didn't offer up much more than that as she lead the guest and the entourage through the broad corridors and hallways.  The deeper they entered the ship, the more esoteric the creatures that crossed their paths.  Multitudes of more advanced cybernetic lifeforms, varied in origins and appearance, but more curiously, several more unmodified beings became more and more common.  These where the full blooded demons that usually elect to forgo cybernetic enhancement, preferring to remain in their natural state, though this was far from a universal rule, as a huge lumbering titan seemingly stomped through an intersection just ahead of them.

Deep Space Cyberdemon_from_Doom_3_by_Samuel71

Rachel eyelids waned, her brow together in a semi irritated manner. "Thanks for the vague input..." she thought to herself, and continued to follow her host. The clicking of her heels against the flooring sounded eerie in this dark space, which gave her a chill that ran up and down her spine and caused a bead of sweat to trickle down the side of her face. She had to remain cool though, she couldn't let them see her fear. But that almost ended the moment she thought it as she stood before the juggernaut of a creature. She froze, paling instantly at the sight of it, and got vibes of destruction and potential chaos from it's large lumbering body. She looked up at it, her eyes wide and her plush pink lower lip quivered momentarily. "S-so tall! What the hell are they bringing to our planet? What negotiation could I possibly provide to keep the moon base from being destroyed?" she thought. This was no mistake. Her confidence waned, but she maintained a physical prowess to keep soldiering on. She got an odd gut feeling that there was another reason why the Overlord was perhaps over generous in his offer for a negotiation. She let it be for now, keeping herself from drawing her weapon out of instinct as she slowly side stepped around the creature, all the while keeping her eyes upon it's head.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next