Deep Space

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Rachel Renston on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:Up to his eye level now, hovering mere inches from his face, Rachel was almost overpowered by his amphibian like stench, and she gagged a little while in his close presence. His large yellow eyes peered at hers, and she began to feel the fear rise within her again. She didn't know what she would do if she managed to escape his grasp. "I-I'd come up with something!" she exclaimed, her face blushed red. "A soldier must improvise! The job of a captured officer is to harass the enemy to no extent, and last I checked I'm still enlisted in the ADN!" she exclaimed, slamming her closed fist upon his hand that had held her curvy form. "Now if you don't mind, SaJIZthleen, remove your thumb from my boobs, your other finger from around my ass and get me out of your hideous face, zipper teeth!" she exclaimed, her face red. Her silky and long chocolate brown hair was folded against the back of his hand, and his lower fingers curled over the rounded soft curves of her rump while the upper ones were folded around her chest, lifting her bulbous breasts with the thumb. Her long sexy legs were curled around his lower finger and she would still kick out her knee's to hit the Overlord with her shiny black heels. The way she was held, her pencil skirt had hiked a little, showing off her thigh band pantihose and the pair of white bow panties that were underneath. Her sweat, and fruity scent was similar to strawberries, and in his tight grasp, he could feel her plush softness, her warmth and her heartbeat beginning to escalate out of rage and intermixed fear.

She blushed a little more. "What? Are you just going to keep staring?" she asked, her tone haughty and rude. She was pretty much at her ends rope, and was totally pissed.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"You would improvise technology you neither understand, nor possess the capacity to activate?  You really are very young, you have an active imagination..." spoke the Overlord, before it closed it's mouth at her repeated insults and her trying to beat her way free, or wriggle free, he wasn't sure.

"Its better than just sitting here, with you." she grunted, pouting as she slammed her hand upon his again.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
After looking at her for a time, he finally frowned sadly.  He couldn't keep her grasped in his hand for a few days, he had work to do, and sending her to the brigs and dungeons was out of the question.  She'd be raped and eaten in mere minutes by some of the foulest creatures on the ship.  Letting her roam free was also a considerable risk, as many of the creatures would be unable to stop themselves.  "I am sorry about this, truly.  But you won't die."  he said with a strange croaking whine in his voice, before he lifted her up higher, and tilted his head back.


She lowered an eyebrow, looking at him with a puzzled expression after he frowned. What he said though suddenly made her chilled to the bone. "Wh-what are you..?" She asked softly, feeling the air drawn out of her as her body was lifted higher, her legs dangling and her silky hair now draped over her left shoulder. She noticed how he tilted his head back and the spike of fear jabbed through her beating heart. Her skin paled, her body quivering and her lips trembled as the croaking whine in his voice yawned and his jaws peeled back, his spiky teeth separating, giving way for his sickly and grotesque inner maw. A waft of heat washed over her face, her breasts hanging over the thumb, the camera on her right breast would have no doubt picked up this gaping maw in full screen.

She had an idea now what this 'pouch' was now. What concerned her worse, was what the Empress had said:

The Empress wrote:
"... but she must remain here for the time being, so use your pouch if you must.  I want no 'accidents'."

''Accidents'', what sort of 'Accidents'? Well, considering what she was looking down at, she had a couple considerable ideas... She gulped, looking up at his large yellow eyes. "You-you wouldn't! No, nuh-uh, not this no no no!" she exclaimed, beginning to feel the panic rise, a knot forming in her throat and her body began to spasm, trying harder now to escape his gasp more than anything! "Oh Gods, he's going to eat me! No not like this, I'm still a virgin! I can't die like this!" her mind exploded, the stench radiating from his maw worse than the pond scent of his amphibious body. She kicked out her legs trying almost anything physically to halt his advance as her head lined up with his maw, his stubby tongue flapping with brackish and sticky saliva.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:"Its better than just sitting here, with you." she grunted, pouting as she slammed her hand upon his again.

She lowered an eyebrow, looking at him with a puzzled expression after he frowned. What he said though suddenly made her chilled to the bone. "Wh-what are you..?" She asked softly, feeling the air drawn out of her as her body was lifted higher, her legs dangling and her silky hair now draped over her left shoulder. She noticed how he tilted his head back and the spike of fear jabbed through her beating heart. Her skin paled, her body quivering and her lips trembled as the croaking whine in his voice yawned and his jaws peeled back, his spiky teeth separating, giving way for his sickly and grotesque inner maw. A waft of heat washed over her face, her breasts hanging over the thumb, the camera on her right breast would have no doubt picked up this gaping maw in full screen.

She had an idea now what this 'pouch' was now. What concerned her worse, was what the Empress had said:

''Accidents'', what sort of 'Accidents'? Well, considering what she was looking down at, she had a couple considerable ideas... She gulped, looking up at his large yellow eyes. "You-you wouldn't! No, nuh-uh, not this no no no!" she exclaimed, beginning to feel the panic rise, a knot forming in her throat and her body began to spasm, trying harder now to escape his gasp more than anything! "Oh Gods, he's going to eat me! No not like this, I'm still a virgin! I can't die like this!" her mind exploded, the stench radiating from his maw worse than the pond scent of his amphibious body. She kicked out her legs trying almost anything physically to halt his advance as her head lined up with his maw, his stubby tongue flapping with brackish and sticky saliva.

The creature flicked his 'pinky' finger, which dislodged Rachel's belt, and the pistol holster with it, sending it clanking to the deck plating, before lowering the struggling screaming girl into it's maw.  Strangely the creatures huge teeth flattened within the creatures oral cavity to keep them from hurting her.  Then, Rachel landed on the massive tongue as the creature let her go.  As she slid backwards slightly, he teeth folded back outward into place, trapping Rachel inside behind a cage of huge glistening yellow-white denticle more formidable than any jail bars.

Unknown to Rachel at the time, but beyond the entrance to the throat deep within the creature esophagus, a new opening was appearing within the gullet.  The entrance to the 'pouch'.  the creature found the process emotionally uncomfortable, as Rachel was not one of his own young, and she was tasting simply delightful as his tongue tasted fresh, living flesh and life energy, a rare delicacy for any Hellspawn, but with the discipline of his rank, and remembering his orders, he resisted the temptation to simply devour her alive.  Not that Rachel would know this.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Rachel Renston on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The creature flicked his 'pinky' finger, which dislodged Rachel's belt, and the pistol holster with it, sending it clanking to the deck plating, before lowering the struggling screaming girl into it's maw.  Strangely the creatures huge teeth flattened within the creatures oral cavity to keep them from hurting her.  Then, Rachel landed on the massive tongue as the creature let her go.  As she slid backwards slightly, he teeth folded back outward into place, trapping Rachel inside behind a cage of huge glistening yellow-white denticle more formidable than any jail bars.

Unknown to Rachel at the time, but beyond the entrance to the throat deep within the creature esophagus, a new opening was appearing within the gullet.  The entrance to the 'pouch'.  the creature found the process emotionally uncomfortable, as Rachel was not one of his own young, and she was tasting simply delightful as his tongue tasted fresh, living flesh and life energy, a rare delicacy for any Hellspawn, but with the discipline of his rank, and remembering his orders, he resisted the temptation to simply devour her alive.  Not that Rachel would know this.

"Ahhhaghads!" she screamed unintelligibly, eyes wide and wavering. She was so focused on the maw, the only chance she had to grab her gun vanished before her eyes with the flick of the Overlord's pinky. Her custom handgun fell to the floor with a clang, which caused her to raise the pitch of her scream. She swung her body, her legs pedaling and her hanging breasts swaying as she was lowered into the maw. The maw's warm and stagnant breath wafted over her, the scent of death washing over her. "He's going to eat me, he's going to eat me!!" her mind and body screamed. The teeth strangely flattened, which looked awkward, but she didn't think anything of it other than how easily they could have dug into her flesh if they remained where they were. "Please don-" she was cut off when she fell upon his rough and sticky tongue. She instantaneously gagged, the brakish saliva sticking to her clothes and soaking through her uniform. She quivered, now free of her captor's hand, but now upon the slimy tongue. She was slipping down the tongue, and she turned to see that the teeth had retracted back into place, barring her exit... well one of them at least. "Oh please, I'm sorry don't do this to me I'm still-" she blushed, cut off as her face pushed against his right cheek, before she fell upon the tongue again on her side. Sickly saliva travelled down her cleavage and spread across her legs.

She wiggled and tried to maintain a sort of balance upon the rough textured tongue, but it was near impossible. Her silky hair was becoming damn and was flopping against her back, and she had a shiny sheen thanks to the saliva that now covered her body. She looked from his barred teeth then turned to his massive throat, sweaty and emanating a sickly smell. She was pale, wide eyed and screaming, clawing at his tongue to keep herself from getting closer to that gaping hole. "No, please, don't do this! I don't want to die, oh fuck not like this!" she cried, a look of dismay upon her face, her breasts upon the middle of his large tongue, her crotch upon the tip. She bent her knees, trying to pry the mouth open using her back, pushing up. Saliva trailed from the rounded orbs of her breasts which hung above, her eyelids clenched closed as well as her teeth, pushing as hard as she could to pry his mouth open, but there was no luck in doing so as it seemed.


_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:"Ahhhaghads!" she screamed unintelligibly, eyes wide and wavering. She was so focused on the maw, the only chance she had to grab her gun vanished before her eyes with the flick of the Overlord's pinky. Her custom handgun fell to the floor with a clang, which caused her to raise the pitch of her scream. She swung her body, her legs pedaling and her hanging breasts swaying as she was lowered into the maw. The maw's warm and stagnant breath wafted over her, the scent of death washing over her. "He's going to eat me, he's going to eat me!!" her mind and body screamed. The teeth strangely flattened, which looked awkward, but she didn't think anything of it other than how easily they could have dug into her flesh if they remained where they were. "Please don-" she was cut off when she fell upon his rough and sticky tongue. She instantaneously gagged, the brakish saliva sticking to her clothes and soaking through her uniform. She quivered, now free of her captor's hand, but now upon the slimy tongue. She was slipping down the tongue, and she turned to see that the teeth had retracted back into place, barring her exit... well one of them at least. "Oh please, I'm sorry don't do this to me I'm still-" she blushed, cut off as her face pushed against his right cheek, before she fell upon the tongue again on her side. Sickly saliva travelled down her cleavage and spread across her legs.

She wiggled and tried to maintain a sort of balance upon the rough textured tongue, but it was near impossible. Her silky hair was becoming damn and was flopping against her back, and she had a shiny sheen thanks to the saliva that now covered her body. She looked from his barred teeth then turned to his massive throat, sweaty and emanating a sickly smell. She was pale, wide eyed and screaming, clawing at his tongue to keep herself from getting closer to that gaping hole. "No, please, don't do this! I don't want to die, oh fuck not like this!" she cried, a look of dismay upon her face, her breasts upon the middle of his large tongue, her crotch upon the tip. She bent her knees, trying to pry the mouth open using her back, pushing up. Saliva trailed from the rounded orbs of her breasts which hung above, her eyelids clenched closed as well as her teeth, pushing as hard as she could to pry his mouth open, but there was no luck in doing so as it seemed.

The creature ignored the pleas of Rachel, as that would only serve to further test his resolve not to eat her, and instead tried to quickly down her into the pouch, which by this point was uncomfortably large enough to accommodate her. The Overlord used it's strong tongue to flick her backward, pressing against her, unintentionally where he shouldn't, while snapping it's head backwards to dislodge her and make her go smoothly and quickly.

She was fighting, but it was hopeless, as the slickness of the saliva was working against her, and the creature was quite animated on moving her quickly. He didn't want to savour her delicious flavour, taunting him with forbidden desire.




_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Rachel Renston on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:40 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:"Ahhhaghads!" she screamed unintelligibly, eyes wide and wavering. She was so focused on the maw, the only chance she had to grab her gun vanished before her eyes with the flick of the Overlord's pinky. Her custom handgun fell to the floor with a clang, which caused her to raise the pitch of her scream. She swung her body, her legs pedaling and her hanging breasts swaying as she was lowered into the maw. The maw's warm and stagnant breath wafted over her, the scent of death washing over her. "He's going to eat me, he's going to eat me!!" her mind and body screamed. The teeth strangely flattened, which looked awkward, but she didn't think anything of it other than how easily they could have dug into her flesh if they remained where they were. "Please don-" she was cut off when she fell upon his rough and sticky tongue. She instantaneously gagged, the brakish saliva sticking to her clothes and soaking through her uniform. She quivered, now free of her captor's hand, but now upon the slimy tongue. She was slipping down the tongue, and she turned to see that the teeth had retracted back into place, barring her exit... well one of them at least. "Oh please, I'm sorry don't do this to me I'm still-" she blushed, cut off as her face pushed against his right cheek, before she fell upon the tongue again on her side. Sickly saliva travelled down her cleavage and spread across her legs.

She wiggled and tried to maintain a sort of balance upon the rough textured tongue, but it was near impossible. Her silky hair was becoming damn and was flopping against her back, and she had a shiny sheen thanks to the saliva that now covered her body. She looked from his barred teeth then turned to his massive throat, sweaty and emanating a sickly smell. She was pale, wide eyed and screaming, clawing at his tongue to keep herself from getting closer to that gaping hole. "No, please, don't do this! I don't want to die, oh fuck not like this!" she cried, a look of dismay upon her face, her breasts upon the middle of his large tongue, her crotch upon the tip. She bent her knees, trying to pry the mouth open using her back, pushing up. Saliva trailed from the rounded orbs of her breasts which hung above, her eyelids clenched closed as well as her teeth, pushing as hard as she could to pry his mouth open, but there was no luck in doing so as it seemed.

The creature ignored the pleas of Rachel, as that would only serve to further test his resolve not to eat her, and instead tried to quickly down her into the pouch, which by this point was uncomfortably large enough to accommodate her.  The Overlord used it's strong tongue to flick her backward, pressing against her, unintentionally where he shouldn't, while snapping it's head backwards to dislodge her and make her go smoothly and quickly.

She was fighting, but it was hopeless, as the slickness of the saliva was working against her, and the creature was quite animated on moving her quickly.  He didn't want to savour her delicious flavour, taunting him with forbidden desire.


Rachel screamed, feeling his animated tongue ride her up against the roof of his mouth while simultaneously dragging her lithe and curvy form towards the gaping hole in the back of his throat. "Oh Gawlmphf!" she exclaimed, her cries muffled by a thick layer of saliva that splashed her face, intruding her nostrils and caused her to gag uncontrollably. She wasn't going to last much longer, her uniform clinging to her body like a second skin, saliva that carried her salty sweat and an essence of her taste travelling down his throat where she would likely follow if she couldn't think of something! Her head was becoming dangerously close to the edge of no return, and it was there that she had the idea. Armed with her slick and shiny heels yet which she had used to harass the Overlord, she spread her legs, her skirt hiking past her ass as she did, revealing her pantihose covered panties fully, then jabbed her heels into the lower jaw of his mouth. This action pinned his tongue down, forcing her weight against it, and rubbed her crotch so deeply against it, she blushed from the rough texture of the tongue seeping through her clothes. She whined, digging her heels deeply into his lower cheeks!

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel screamed, feeling his animated tongue ride her up against the roof of his mouth while simultaneously dragging her lithe and curvy form towards the gaping hole in the back of his throat. "Oh Gawlmphf!" she exclaimed, her cries muffled by a thick layer of saliva that splashed her face, intruding her nostrils and caused her to gag uncontrollably. She wasn't going to last much longer, her uniform clinging to her body like a second skin, saliva that carried her salty sweat and an essence of her taste travelling down his throat where she would likely follow if she couldn't think of something! Her head was becoming dangerously close to the edge of no return, and it was there that she had the idea. Armed with her slick and shiny heels yet which she had used to harass the Overlord, she spread her legs, her skirt hiking past her ass as she did, revealing her pantihose covered panties fully, then jabbed her heels into the lower jaw of his mouth. This action pinned his tongue down, forcing her weight against it, and rubbed her crotch so deeply against it, she blushed from the rough texture of the tongue seeping through her clothes. She whined, digging her heels deeply into his lower cheeks!

The creature muttered a growl at this action. 'Cleaver girl, but not cleaver enough' the Overlord thought as he tilted his head all the way back, and opened his mouth wide, thereby making it's jawbones slip from Rachel's reach, and causing her to slide quickly right into the entrance to his gullet with a strange gagging, coughing sound..

With a sudden spasm, the creature gulped quickly, sending Rachel head first into it's gullet. But instead of a straight slide like she expected, Rachel's path was suddenly altered by a hard, almost bony lip in the side of the gullet wall, and her journey ended much sooner than she had thought as she was quickly deposited into a different fleshy sack, instead of an acid filled stomach. This new sack was filled with a strange liquid, and very quickly several tendrils unravelled from the lining of the walls, and shot to attack themselves to her. One to her abdomen, another into her mouth, providing oxygen, and another to the back of her head!

It all happened so fast, Rachel didn't even know what was going on until it had finished. Then she could feel it. The Overlord was in her mind. As the creature rehanged his jaw, he spoke to her telepathically. "My apollogies again. I didn't want to do that, but you were becoming unruly, and I could not send you to the brig... You wouldn't last five minutes down there without constant direct oversight."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Rachel Renston on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel screamed, feeling his animated tongue ride her up against the roof of his mouth while simultaneously dragging her lithe and curvy form towards the gaping hole in the back of his throat. "Oh Gawlmphf!" she exclaimed, her cries muffled by a thick layer of saliva that splashed her face, intruding her nostrils and caused her to gag uncontrollably. She wasn't going to last much longer, her uniform clinging to her body like a second skin, saliva that carried her salty sweat and an essence of her taste travelling down his throat where she would likely follow if she couldn't think of something! Her head was becoming dangerously close to the edge of no return, and it was there that she had the idea. Armed with her slick and shiny heels yet which she had used to harass the Overlord, she spread her legs, her skirt hiking past her ass as she did, revealing her pantihose covered panties fully, then jabbed her heels into the lower jaw of his mouth. This action pinned his tongue down, forcing her weight against it, and rubbed her crotch so deeply against it, she blushed from the rough texture of the tongue seeping through her clothes. She whined, digging her heels deeply into his lower cheeks!

The creature muttered a growl at this action. 'Cleaver girl, but not cleaver enough' the Overlord thought as he tilted his head all the way back, and opened his mouth wide, thereby making it's jawbones slip from Rachel's reach, and causing her to slide quickly right into the entrance to his gullet  with a strange gagging, coughing sound..

With a sudden spasm, the creature gulped quickly, sending Rachel head first into it's gullet.  But instead of a straight slide like she expected, Rachel's path was suddenly altered by a hard, almost bony lip in the side of the gullet wall, and her journey ended much sooner than she had thought as she was quickly deposited into a different fleshy sack, instead of an acid filled stomach.  This new sack was filled with a strange liquid, and very quickly several tendrils unravelled from the lining of the walls, and shot to attack themselves to her.  One to her abdomen, another into her mouth, providing oxygen, and another to the back of her head!

It all happened so fast, Rachel didn't even know what was going on until it had finished.  Then she could feel it.  The Overlord was in her mind.  As the creature rehanged his jaw, he spoke to her telepathically.  "My apollogies again.  I didn't want to do that, but you were becoming unruly, and I could not send you to the brig...  You wouldn't last five minutes down there without constant direct oversight."

Rachel could feel the world suddenly become more steep, and felt the air from the outside rush against her back, causing a cold chill to run up and down her back. She could hear snapping sounds, and suddenly her wide spread legs were not jabbing at anything! "Oh Gaw-" she screamed, cut off by a louder and shrill cry emanating from her lungs, plunging into the deep with her arms held out ahead of her, her eyes wide and frightened as her torso entered the throat. Her ass and long dripping, nylon clad legs hung from the entrance of his throat for a moment, saliva kicked up from her seductive legs, her white under ware was soaked through to the skin, showing off the lovely curves of her rump since the skirt had been hiked up past her hips. She swung her legs kicking and spasming for a moment, her right heel slipping off before the creature jerked back, taking in her lovely rear and slender kicking legs, her feet vanishing inside.

Rachel was lodged inside the tight confines of his esophagus where saliva and a mucus like material clung to her modelesque body. She could hear and smell the stomach rumbling below, and could hear the watery and popping sounds of the stomach acids that awaited her no doubt! Was this alien beings stomach somehow a slow digestive tract? The Empress wanted her alive, but it looks like accident's were likely going to occur! The scent of the stomach below made her queasy, and within moments, she felt the audible gurgling of the stomach and the throat muscles press against her, rippling with energy. She screamed as the Overlord swallowed...

Her bulging shape outside descended, and disappeared almost instantaneously, her muffled cries becoming fainter before vanishing altogether. Inside, the dark and moist tunnel ahead assure her her doom, but then her chest hit something hard, and bone like. She let out a gasp with her screams cut off, and proceeded to slide into another tube that closed behind her after her 5'9 frame slipped into the tight and fleshy chamber. She tumbled, rolling into her 'new home' with a splash! A mucus like slime had filled this chamber and swallowed her and coated her body with ick. She grimaced, trying to stretch her her legs in this cramped position, since she was now forced into a ball like fetal position, with one nylon clad foot outstretched against what she assumed was stomach lining while her hands assaulted the roof of this flesh bag she was within. She was adjusting her eyes to the darkness, wiping her face and cheeks of the ick when the tendrils appeared! Bubbles escaped her mouth when the one smacked into her abdomen, the force behind it had winded her slightly, and with her mouth open another tendril smacked into it, causing her eyes to widen and crack. Then in the watery yet slimy liquid another tendril appeared from behind her and slammed into the back of her head, parting her hair which flowed and rippled in the strange liquid. Her brown irises contracted to pin pricks once the last tendril formed the connection.

She blinked. Trying to speak with her mouth but was unable to, her hands reaching out, groping at the tendrils that had stabbed into her. "What the hell is this? Where am I?!" her mind cried, unaware of the fact that she now had connected with the creature's thoughts.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel could feel the world suddenly become more steep, and felt the air from the outside rush against her back, causing a cold chill to run up and down her back. She could hear snapping sounds, and suddenly her wide spread legs were not jabbing at anything! "Oh Gaw-" she screamed, cut off by a louder and shrill cry emanating from her lungs, plunging into the deep with her arms held out ahead of her, her eyes wide and frightened as her torso entered the throat. Her ass and long dripping, nylon clad legs hung from the entrance of his throat for a moment, saliva kicked up from her seductive legs, her white under ware was soaked through to the skin, showing off the lovely curves of her rump since the skirt had been hiked up past her hips. She swung her legs kicking and spasming for a moment, her right heel slipping off before the creature jerked back, taking in her lovely rear and slender kicking legs, her feet vanishing inside.

Rachel was lodged inside the tight confines of his esophagus where saliva and a mucus like material clung to her modelesque body. She could hear and smell the stomach rumbling below, and could hear the watery and popping sounds of the stomach acids that awaited her no doubt! Was this alien beings stomach somehow a slow digestive tract? The Empress wanted her alive, but it looks like accident's were likely going to occur! The scent of the stomach below made her queasy, and within moments, she felt the audible gurgling of the stomach and the throat muscles press against her, rippling with energy. She screamed as the Overlord swallowed...

Her bulging shape outside descended, and disappeared almost instantaneously, her muffled cries becoming fainter before vanishing altogether. Inside, the dark and moist tunnel ahead assure her her doom, but then her chest hit something hard, and bone like. She let out a gasp with her screams cut off, and proceeded to slide into another tube that closed behind her after her 5'9 frame slipped into the tight and fleshy chamber. She tumbled, rolling into her 'new home' with a splash! A mucus like slime had filled this chamber and swallowed her and coated her body with ick. She grimaced, trying to stretch her her legs in this cramped position, since she was now forced into a ball like fetal position, with one nylon clad foot outstretched against what she assumed was stomach lining while her hands assaulted the roof of this flesh bag she was within. She was adjusting her eyes to the darkness, wiping her face and cheeks of the ick when the tendrils appeared! Bubbles escaped her mouth when the one smacked into her abdomen, the force behind it had winded her slightly, and with her mouth open another tendril smacked into it, causing her eyes to widen and crack. Then in the watery yet slimy liquid another tendril appeared from behind her and slammed into the back of her head, parting her hair which flowed and rippled in the strange liquid. Her brown irises contracted to pin pricks once the last tendril formed the connection.

She blinked. Trying to speak with her mouth but was unable to, her hands reaching out, groping at the tendrils that had stabbed into her. "What the hell is this? Where am I?!" her mind cried, unaware of the fact that she now had connected with the creature's thoughts.

The creatures jaw set back into place with an audible clack, and while he resumed his work unfettered, his mind also flowed into Rachel's, trying to calm her nerves. "It's alright Commander, you are safe. You are not going to be digested or anything. You are in my pouch, not my stomach." the creature tapped one clawed finger onto it's upper chest, near the pit of it's throat for emphasis. "It is a place where my species nurture infants to maturity. That's why you are not burning up in hydrochloric acid right now. But having you there is very uncomfortable for me. it was a very personal sacrifice on my part, asked of me by the Empress herself. Do not think I wanted this."

The creature's visual and auditory senses connected with Rachel's, so she could see the outside world through his eyes and hear through his ears. A strange sensation indeed. "In this way, we can educate our younglings. we prefer not to send them into adulthood completely uneducated. The Empress's magic allowed compatiblility for this to work, otherwise you would be vulnerable, and our word rendered meaningless."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Rachel Renston on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The creatures jaw set back into place with an audible clack, and while he resumed his work unfettered, his mind also flowed into Rachel's, trying to calm her nerves.  "It's alright Commander, you are safe.  You are not going to be digested or anything.  You are in my pouch, not my stomach." the creature tapped one clawed finger onto it's upper chest, near the pit of it's throat for emphasis.  "It is a place where my species nurture infants to maturity.  That's why you are not burning up in hydrochloric acid right now.  But having you there is very uncomfortable for me.  it was a very personal sacrifice on my part, asked of me by the Empress herself.  Do not think I wanted this."

The creature's visual and auditory senses connected with Rachel's, so she could see the outside world through his eyes and hear through his ears.  A strange sensation indeed.  "In this way, we can educate our younglings.  we prefer not to send them into adulthood completely uneducated.  The Empress's magic allowed compatiblility for this to work, otherwise you would be vulnerable, and our word rendered meaningless."

She couldn't accurately put a word to the feeling she was experiencing other than 'strange'. She blinked, one moment looking through his eyes then the next back in the murk of the 'pouch'. She stretched her body a little inside the pouch, the fleshy walls rubbery and slippery. She apparently could switch the visual and auditory experiences at will and it sent chills up and down her spine. "So...I can speak with my thoughts then?" she thought, not sure how to quite take all this yet. It was apparent she was going to be stuck here... for quite a while.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:She couldn't accurately put a word to the feeling she was experiencing other than 'strange'. She blinked, one moment looking through his eyes then the next back in the murk of the 'pouch'. She stretched her body a little inside the pouch, the fleshy walls rubbery and slippery. She apparently could switch the visual and auditory experiences at will and it sent chills up and down her spine. "So...I can speak with my thoughts then?" she thought, not sure how to quite take all this yet. It was apparent she was going to be stuck here... for quite a while.

"That is accurate, Commander. Our thoughts are as one. We share a temporary symbiotic link. In this way, I can also explain to you more fully the situation as we understand it, as I can transfer my knowledge and memories to you of what we speak, and you can know that it is the truth. I am well aware you mistrust our words earlier, and it is very easy to cast judgement quickly, rather than with the methodical cold logic required. You mortals live only ever so briefly, so we understand that everything must occur with expedience, but we immortals have learned the real virtues of patience in our extended lifespans. If you have questions of me now, I can do more than explain with mere words. I can show you the memories I have, and the information I know..."

The monster seemed to open it's memory gates, and prepared for Rachel's questions.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Rachel Renston on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:37 pm


She remained silent, thinking her questions over carefully...

A few days later

It had been a few days since Rachel landed in this...Erm, pouch. It was uncomfortably cramp, cold and still disorientating within the fleshy structure. "How much longer will I endure this deplorable state of affairs?" she thought /asked. She could see what he saw, and at this point she thought she may be naught but his subconscious from now on. She/they suddenly shook, a bright blast radited from space! "What the bloody hell was THAT ?!" she cried, reeling even within the lipless toad.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:00 pm

"That... was a blast of energy from the planet's surface." the Overlord's mental voice projected solemly, even as he was barking orders to the ship captains of the fleet. "We have lost 8 fleet groups in a single blast... from a single individual."

After hearing his muffled voice continue signalling orders for a few more moments, Rachel could feel the Overlord walking. Where he was going, she couldn't say.


_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Rachel Renston on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:14 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"That... was a blast of energy from the planet's surface." the Overlord's mental voice projected solemly, even as he was barking orders to the ship captains of the fleet. "We have lost 8 fleet groups in a single blast... from a single individual."

After hearing his muffled voice continue signalling orders for a few more moments, Rachel could feel the Overlord walking. Where he was going, she couldn't say.


"What's going on?" she asked. "Where are yo-we going?" she added. Being crumpled up into a tight ball somewhere between his neck and his stomach was, as stated, uncomfortable already; and not able to walk for herself made things equally frustrating.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:10 am

"I'm taking you back to your shuttle. You need to go home, it is no longer safe for you here." came the Overlord's curt response.

The creature knew that Edgar's unprecedented attack caused a panic among the regular troops, and they would not be as disciplined towards Rachel if he let her out on the bridge. An unacceptable risk.

Within a few minutes, he had arrived at the dock, and began easing the human woman out of his youngling pouch. Rachel would feel the muscles of the creatures neck massage her back up the esophagus.

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Rachel Renston on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:27 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"I'm taking you back to your shuttle. You need to go home, it is no longer safe for you here." came the Overlord's curt response.

The creature knew that Edgar's unprecedented attack caused a panic among the regular troops, and they would not be as disciplined towards Rachel if he let her out on the bridge. An unacceptable risk.

Within a few minutes, he had arrived at the dock, and began easing the human woman out of his youngling pouch. Rachel would feel the muscles of the creatures neck massage her back up the esophagus.

Rachel felt her body slip into the squishy esophagus once more, confused by the creatures words to the point of actually spreading her arms and legs out, halting her advanced within the tube of flesh, now dangerously hanging over a drop into his acrid stomach below, her body dripping with fluids. "Wait, waht is going on?" she asked, no longer connected to him since they were both now 'detached', but so used to him responding like normal. "Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, ahem, literally, but wasn't I your prisoner?" She then thought about earlier, and the blasts. "A single individual destroyed 8 of your ships in a single blast? Was it one of mine?" she asked, with a smug look upon her saliva coated face.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 am

Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel felt her body slip into the squishy esophagus once more, confused by the creatures words to the point of actually spreading her arms and legs out, halting her advanced within the tube of flesh, now dangerously hanging over a drop into his acrid stomach below, her body dripping with fluids. "Wait, waht is going on?" she asked, no longer connected to him since they were both now 'detached', but so used to him responding like normal. "Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, ahem, literally, but wasn't I your prisoner?" She then thought about earlier, and the blasts. "A single individual destroyed 8 of your ships in a single blast? Was it one of mine?" she asked, with a smug look upon her saliva coated face.

The Overlord gagged slightly, sending a tremble down the length of it's body. However, instead of choking or swallowing, the creature relaxed, and opened it's maw, and throat wide, reaching in with it's hand. Using it's fingertips, the creature reached into the pouch, and grasped Rachel by the shoulders, and pulled.

Once extracted, the Overlord readjusted it's jaws and looked at the human woman. "You made that much more difficult than it needed to be..." it said with a little impatience.

The creature then listened to her questions. "You can be a prisoner no longer... With that man now capable of what he can do now, we can no longer afford to be careless. To answer your question, No, he did not destroy eight ships. he disintegrated 8 fleet groups of ships, each one worth a hundred capital vessels. He destroyed 800 of my ships in a single concentrated beam attack, from the Planet's surface. And he did it with his power alone... He was in the middle of destroying the Spire we had constructed in the Guardian's Gorge.

With those words, the Overlord reached behind himself into a satchel on it's hip, and withdrew a comparatively tiny metallic cube between it's clawtips, before handing it to the woman still in his palm. "Take this to your world leaders. It is a Helltech Datacube that contains all the information you will ever need. About us, our history, purpose here. About the coming threat we fear. And, about that man, the one we seek. Find him. Help him. Show him this cube, and all that we fear, then perhaps we can avert disaster. I am taking a very large risk, because my Empress cannot coerce this man to co-operate through force. He will not abandon his morals on our word alone. He needs to be shown by one who is innocent, and not affiliated with us, the information we need him to see." Once he was done explaining his plan, the Overlord placed Rachel on the ground by the open hatch to her shuttle.

"You must go now... while there is still time."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Rachel Renston on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:18 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel felt her body slip into the squishy esophagus once more, confused by the creatures words to the point of actually spreading her arms and legs out, halting her advanced within the tube of flesh, now dangerously hanging over a drop into his acrid stomach below, her body dripping with fluids. "Wait, waht is going on?" she asked, no longer connected to him since they were both now 'detached', but so used to him responding like normal. "Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, ahem, literally, but wasn't I your prisoner?" She then thought about earlier, and the blasts. "A single individual destroyed 8 of your ships in a single blast? Was it one of mine?" she asked, with a smug look upon her saliva coated face.

The Overlord gagged slightly, sending a tremble down the length of it's body. However, instead of choking or swallowing, the creature relaxed, and opened it's maw, and throat wide, reaching in with it's hand. Using it's fingertips, the creature reached into the pouch, and grasped Rachel by the shoulders, and pulled.

Once extracted, the Overlord readjusted it's jaws and looked at the human woman. "You made that much more difficult than it needed to be..." it said with a little impatience.

The creature then listened to her questions. "You can be a prisoner no longer... With that man now capable of what he can do now, we can no longer afford to be careless. To answer your question, No, he did not destroy eight ships. he disintegrated 8 fleet groups of ships, each one worth a hundred capital vessels. He destroyed 800 of my ships in a single concentrated beam attack, from the Planet's surface. And he did it with his power alone... He was in the middle of destroying the Spire we had constructed in the Guardian's Gorge.

With those words, the Overlord reached behind himself into a satchel on it's hip, and withdrew a comparatively tiny metallic cube between it's clawtips, before handing it to the woman still in his palm. "Take this to your world leaders. It is a Helltech Datacube that contains all the information you will ever need. About us, our history, purpose here. About the coming threat we fear. And, about that man, the one we seek. Find him. Help him. Show him this cube, and all that we fear, then perhaps we can avert disaster. I am taking a very large risk, because my Empress cannot coerce this man to co-operate through force. He will not abandon his morals on our word alone. He needs to be shown by one who is innocent, and not affiliated with us, the information we need him to see." Once he was done explaining his plan, the Overlord placed Rachel on the ground by the open hatch to her shuttle.

"You must go now... while there is still time."

Rachel inhaled, taking fresh air as she was yanked from the throat of the creature. Slimy saliva drenched her to the bone, and outside in the open air, felt cold for the first time in a long while. She shivered, hair clinging to her face, obscuring her vision for the most part before she was set gently down, teeth chattering, and arms rubbing each other across her chest. "Wh-wh-what? Y-you're releasing me?" She crossed her legs, bowing over slightly, about to yell at the beast--when she noticed.... truly noticed it's fear.

She listened carefully, and after spending some time with the toad, could tell he wasn't hiding anything from her. The severity of the situation now fully understood, she shivered, not out of cold, but out of fear herself. She blinked, taking the small device, and looked up. "You are taking quite a risk, Admiral." She coughed, taking a step back. "...At least what you offer sounds more....likable. Perhaps its from the time I spent in you're 'brig' but... I'll trust you..." She blushed out of embarrassment. "Sorry for the comments I made. Given the circumstances and all.." she looked up, held her ground, and stood tall as she could, and saluted him, properly. "Sir!"

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:39 am

Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel inhaled, taking fresh air as she was yanked from the throat of the creature. Slimy saliva drenched her to the bone, and outside in the open air, felt cold for the first time in a long while. She shivered, hair clinging to her face, obscuring her vision for the most part before she was set gently down, teeth chattering, and arms rubbing each other across her chest. "Wh-wh-what? Y-you're releasing me?" She crossed her legs, bowing over slightly, about to yell at the beast--when she noticed.... truly noticed it's fear.

She listened carefully, and after spending some time with the toad, could tell he wasn't hiding anything from her. The severity of the situation now fully understood, she shivered, not out of cold, but out of fear herself. She blinked, taking the small device, and looked up. "You are taking quite a risk, Admiral." She coughed, taking a step back. "...At least what you offer sounds more....likable. Perhaps its from the time I spent in you're 'brig' but... I'll trust you..." She blushed out of embarrassment. "Sorry for the comments I made. Given the circumstances and all.." she looked up, held her ground, and stood tall as she could, and saluted him, properly. "Sir!"

The Overlord's eyes widened slightly at the gesture, then returned it to the best of his limbs ability. He ushered Rachel into the hatch of her shuttle.

"Prepare for shuttle launch!" he bellowed. And within moments, the airlocks opened, allowing Rachel's ship to depart safely. Once she had done so, and the hangar doors resealed, the Empress appeared behind the Overlord. "Are you sure this will work, Sa'jiz'thileen? If Edgar ignores our plight, we will all reap the Void."

The large amphibious reptilian turned his body and bowed before his Empress. "Your grace, I believe that this is the only course we have left available to us. We cannot wait for Trent Handy to mature, nor can we sustain a prolongued attempt to capture and restrain Edgar. He has to be willing to come to both us, and them, if we are to reach an accord regarding Verial."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Space

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum