Command Center War Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Command Center War Room

Post  Rachel Renston on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:55 pm

The place of command where the Section Chief of Security and the data analysts, researchers, and Military Advisors meet when overlooking security operations for the Colony and the Moon Base.


_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  T.O.M. on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:17 pm

A dark shadowy pillar appeared. The cloud of darkness was as thick as black smoke, and within it dark blue volts of what looked like some hellish dark lightening within the ominous cloud. The blackness drifts, spilling and curling as the occupants of T.O.M.'s personal void step out.

T.O.M. and Rachel appear before the noisy command center, and the occupants don't really give the pair any suspicious or alarmed eyes. With his job finished, the man in black simply remains silent and stands beside the Lady Section Chief of Security.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rachel Renston on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Renston thanked her butler and went right to her seat, pressing the intercom button. "Attention all Analyst personnel."

The men and women who were running about and paniced about the situation suddenly turned towards their leader and froze for a moment.

"Can someone please tell me who is attacking us, and for what means?" Rachel spoke, before the tide of Brigadiers and Chief Analysts advanced to her location with briefings about attack.

She was disturbed by the station suddenly shaking, and one of the analysts stated that the shield was being siphoned all the while the energy recieved from the previous attack were far beyond the level that is acceptional for firing the cannon.

She shakes her head and takes a seat. "Are you all stupid? Seriously, just reroute the power obtained to the cannon to the shields in a balanced so that they don't take any of our power and only siphon their own raw energy. When the energy is at an acceptable percentage I want you aim and fire again at the enemy. I mean, it doesn't take a genius to think that up. Now stop horsing around and get this place operational again; I wanted everything done yesterday!" she commanded, not using the intercom this time because her voice was easily heard over the silence.

Another soldier approaches her and gives her a file upon the two pilots who were still out in that general direction of Space. "Dammit...T.O.M. can you bring them back here safely?" she asked, turning to her Butler. "I'll need their intel, and it is important that they do not get killed in the crossfire. While your at it...perhaps you should re-direct some of the enemy's attacks back at them?" she asked in a condenscending tone, she was otherwise too busy to be complacent at the present moment.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  T.O.M. on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:16 pm

The man in black simply nods and bows, agreeing with his Madam's orders. "Very well Lady Renston. Consider it done." he says before vanishing in the dark cloud once again; and somewhere in one of the equipment rooms so did a deep space cosmonaut suit, just in case.


T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rachel Renston on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:04 pm

As the energy levels continued to increase, Rachel bowed over the console, her brow sweaty, her long chocolate brown hair splayed over her shoulders. She had her hands folded together, covering her mouth as she tried to figure how to handle the situation at hand. "Relay the energy output to all areas of the station, then I want all energy weapons to fire simultaneously. We need to burn off this spike in energy quickly!" she exclaimed, as warning sirens bled and the room was flashing with red conical lights.

She leaned back, her breasts bouncing before crossing her arms under her and she crossed one long nylon clad leg over the other. She tapped her heel against the metallic flooring. "Tom... seize your assault. Comms, patch me in to whomever is attacking us. Pronto." she says with a heavy sigh. She still had to raise the Red Alert, but judging from the towers of red down on the planet below, it may already be moot at this point. "Damn... what have we done?" she says as the energy cannons fired to discharge the extra energy received.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:As the energy levels continued to increase, Rachel bowed over the console, her brow sweaty, her long chocolate brown hair splayed over her shoulders. She had her hands folded together, covering her mouth as she tried to figure how to handle the situation at hand. "Relay the energy output to all areas of the station, then I want all energy weapons to fire simultaneously. We need to burn off this spike in energy quickly!" she exclaimed, as warning sirens bled and the room was flashing with red conical lights.

She leaned back, her breasts bouncing before crossing her arms under her and she crossed one long nylon clad leg over the other. She tapped her heel against the metallic flooring. "Tom... seize your assault. Comms, patch me in to whomever is attacking us. Pronto." she says with a heavy sigh. She still had to raise the Red Alert, but judging from the towers of red down on the planet below, it may already be moot at this point. "Damn... what have we done?" she says as the energy cannons fired to discharge the extra energy received.

The energy buildup ceased at it's current levels.  They didn't continue to build, nor decrease, but simply stayed affixed.

Suddenly, the comms flared to life.  The screen was dark, but the shadow of some enormous creature with great yellow eyes peered at the young woman.  "This is an unexpected pleasure." came the rumbling voice, distorted by the speakers.  "And to what do we owe the honor of this transmission, ADN Defence Commander Rachel Renston?"


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 597
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rachel Renston on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:As the energy levels continued to increase, Rachel bowed over the console, her brow sweaty, her long chocolate brown hair splayed over her shoulders. She had her hands folded together, covering her mouth as she tried to figure how to handle the situation at hand. "Relay the energy output to all areas of the station, then I want all energy weapons to fire simultaneously. We need to burn off this spike in energy quickly!" she exclaimed, as warning sirens bled and the room was flashing with red conical lights.

She leaned back, her breasts bouncing before crossing her arms under her and she crossed one long nylon clad leg over the other. She tapped her heel against the metallic flooring. "Tom... seize your assault. Comms, patch me in to whomever is attacking us. Pronto." she says with a heavy sigh. She still had to raise the Red Alert, but judging from the towers of red down on the planet below, it may already be moot at this point. "Damn... what have we done?" she says as the energy cannons fired to discharge the extra energy received.

The energy buildup ceased at it's current levels.  They didn't continue to build, nor decrease, but simply stayed affixed.

Suddenly, the comms flared to life.  The screen was dark, but the shadow of some enormous creature with great yellow eyes peered at the young woman.  "This is an unexpected pleasure. came the rumbling voice, distorted by the speakers.  "And to what do we owe the honor of this transmission, ADN Defence Commander Rachel Renston?"

Rachel gasped softly, looking upon the monitor at the leering large yellow eyes. How did it already know her name if this was the first they've spoken? She felt her mouth had gone agape, and she kept all the power within her to keep it from trembling. This was who was attacking them? She staved back a tremendous shutter and coughed into her right fist. "Ahem. Forgive me, you seem to know me but alas, I haven't the foggiest idea to whom you are...perhaps you should address yourself if before acting rudely." she says blinking her long eyelashes, then stared back at the creature. "Speaking of rude, forgive me for intruding, but since you had appeared unannounced at our door step, I wouldn't think you'd mind us to 'make ourselves at home' and contact you directly." she says in a smooth cool tone, somehow managing to keep her anxiety together. She had to look composed, if not for her own sake, but for the sake of the Izula Moon Base as well. She closed her eyes, taking a breath before glancing up at him, her eyes fierce. "I would like to propose a face to face negotiation with you, who I am to assume is the Commander leading this offensive op against us. We hardly get visitors from other regions, let alone outsiders. Surely we could work some sort of peaceful negotiation." she says, leaning to the left of her arm rest. She could feel the tension building in the air around her. Some of her intelligence officers glanced towards her like she was mad. She thought she perhaps was. But she had an idea, and at current even with TOM at their disposal, they were facing a bloody conflict that had truly had not yet escalated.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel gasped softly, looking upon the monitor at the leering large yellow eyes. How did it already know her name if this was the first they've spoken? She felt her mouth had gone agape, and she kept all the power within her to keep it from trembling. This was who was attacking them? She staved back a tremendous shutter and coughed into her right fist. "Ahem. Forgive me, you seem to know me but alas, I haven't the foggiest idea to whom you are...perhaps you should address yourself if before acting rudely." she says blinking her long eyelashes, then stared back at the creature. "Speaking of rude, forgive me for intruding, but since you had appeared unannounced at our door step, I wouldn't think you'd mind us to 'make ourselves at home' and contact you directly." she says in a smooth cool tone, somehow managing to keep her anxiety together. She had to look composed, if not for her own sake, but for the sake of the Izula Moon Base as well. She closed her eyes, taking a breath before glancing up at him, her eyes fierce. "I would like to propose a face to face negotiation with you, who I am to assume is the Commander leading this offensive op against us. We hardly get visitors from other regions, let alone outsiders. Surely we could work some sort of peaceful negotiation." she says, leaning to the left of her arm rest. She could feel the tension building in the air around her. Some of her intelligence officers glanced towards her like she was mad. She thought she perhaps was. But she had an idea, and at current even with TOM at their disposal, they were facing a bloody conflict that had truly had not yet escalated.

The huge creature glanced off to the side for a few moments.  "It would seem that I am not as familiar with your mortal customs as I would have believed.  I am Sajiiz'thi'leen. I am the Overlord and Fleet Admiral of this the 126th Space Fleet of the Horde."

The creature's eyes narrowed subtlely.  "Since we are making pleasantries, would you mind telling me, as one commanding officer to another, why you fired the Pericles Space Cannon to destroy a mere 6 of my Death Gliders?  Our pilots never fired upon you or yours."

The creature blinked suddenly at Rachel's more than forward proposal.  "You are a bold youngling, you have courage, I will grant you that.  If you wish to speak to me face to face, this can be arranged.  Here are the co-ordinates.  Simply fly towards our Portal gate, and you will find my flagship there."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 597
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rachel Renston on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:Rachel gasped softly, looking upon the monitor at the leering large yellow eyes. How did it already know her name if this was the first they've spoken? She felt her mouth had gone agape, and she kept all the power within her to keep it from trembling. This was who was attacking them? She staved back a tremendous shutter and coughed into her right fist. "Ahem. Forgive me, you seem to know me but alas, I haven't the foggiest idea to whom you are...perhaps you should address yourself if before acting rudely." she says blinking her long eyelashes, then stared back at the creature. "Speaking of rude, forgive me for intruding, but since you had appeared unannounced at our door step, I wouldn't think you'd mind us to 'make ourselves at home' and contact you directly." she says in a smooth cool tone, somehow managing to keep her anxiety together. She had to look composed, if not for her own sake, but for the sake of the Izula Moon Base as well. She closed her eyes, taking a breath before glancing up at him, her eyes fierce. "I would like to propose a face to face negotiation with you, who I am to assume is the Commander leading this offensive op against us. We hardly get visitors from other regions, let alone outsiders. Surely we could work some sort of peaceful negotiation." she says, leaning to the left of her arm rest. She could feel the tension building in the air around her. Some of her intelligence officers glanced towards her like she was mad. She thought she perhaps was. But she had an idea, and at current even with TOM at their disposal, they were facing a bloody conflict that had truly had not yet escalated.

The huge creature glanced off to the side for a few moments.  "It would seem that I am not as familiar with your mortal customs as I would have believed.  I am Sajiiz'thi'leen I am the Overlord and Fleet Admiral of this the 126th Space Fleet of the Horde."

The creature's eyes narrowed subtlely.  "Since we are making pleasantries, would you mind telling me, as one commanding officer to another, why you fired the Pericles Space Cannon to destroy a mere 6 of my Death Gliders?  Our pilots never fired upon you or yours."

The creature blinked suddenly at Rachel's more than forward proposal.  "You are a bold youngling, you have courage, I will grant you that.  If you wish to speak to me face to face, this can be arranged.  Here are the co-ordinates.  Simply fly towards our Portal gate, and you will find my flagship there."

She furrowed her brow at his name. "We...are well met...Overlord." she says coughing a little. She'd probably cause more trouble pronouncing his name, so she stuck with Overlord for now. "You did not fire upon us? How about my two scouts who barely made it back after uncovering your arrival? They were chased, fired upon even by your ships. Unless you of course, didn't order the attack." she says, folding her other leg now, leaning forward and pushed back her silky brown hair from her right shoulder. "In either case I still found my reaction to the event...suitable. Besides, consider yourself lucky our cannon was set to the lowest possible setting, or else this conversation might not even had happened." she smiled, a touch proud of her ingenious creation.

She closed her eyes, feeling a lot more confident now than she had when the conversation started. "Why, thank you, I'll take the compliment. This means of course that I've been granted safe passage to your flagship then, am I correct?" She asked, leaning back folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jiggle again; her right calve bouncing with the heel partially slipping off.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:She furrowed her brow at his name. "We...are well met...Overlord." she says coughing a little. She'd probably cause more trouble pronouncing his name, so she stuck with Overlord for now. "You did not fire upon us? How about my two scouts who barely made it back after uncovering your arrival? They were chased, fired upon even by your ships. Unless you of course, didn't order the attack." she says, folding her other leg now, leaning forward and pushed back her silky brown hair from her right shoulder. "In either case I still found my reaction to the event...suitable. Besides, consider yourself lucky our cannon was set to the lowest possible setting, or else this conversation might not even had happened." she smiled, a touch proud of her ingenious creation.

The huge creature shrugged it's immense armoured shoulders. "As you can see for yourself..." the Overlord began as it punched in a series of commands into it's console, bringing up a video feed of the incident. "Our scouts never fired a shot upon them. The only shots fired were to clear the asteroid debris. Our Death Gliders are larger than your scout ships after all. As for chasing them, they fled from us upon first contact and made no attempt to communicate their distress to us. We merely tried to guide them to one of our carriers, since they did not seem to pick up our transmissions." At Rachel's boast about the Pericles, the creature seemingly smirked. "Tell me then, do you think your toy gun is the most advanced or powerful weapon we have ever encountered?"

Rachel Renston wrote:She closed her eyes, feeling a lot more confident now than she had when the conversation started. "Why, thank you, I'll take the compliment. This means of course that I've been granted safe passage to your flagship then, am I correct?" She asked, leaning back folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jiggle again; her right calve bouncing with the heel partially slipping off.

The creature leaned back a little in it's throne like command chair, and the light revealed a little more of the creature. "But of course. I shall inform my Empress of your impending arrival. I am sure she would be willing to speak to the nominal leader of the ADN herself." The creature seemed to grin, and it's teeth rippled slightly.


_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 597
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rachel Renston on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:She furrowed her brow at his name. "We...are well met...Overlord." she says coughing a little. She'd probably cause more trouble pronouncing his name, so she stuck with Overlord for now. "You did not fire upon us? How about my two scouts who barely made it back after uncovering your arrival? They were chased, fired upon even by your ships. Unless you of course, didn't order the attack." she says, folding her other leg now, leaning forward and pushed back her silky brown hair from her right shoulder. "In either case I still found my reaction to the event...suitable. Besides, consider yourself lucky our cannon was set to the lowest possible setting, or else this conversation might not even had happened." she smiled, a touch proud of her ingenious creation.

The huge creature shrugged it's immense armoured shoulders.  "As you can see for yourself..."   the Overlord began as it punched in a series of commands into it's console, bringing up a video feed of the incident.  "Our scouts never fired a shot upon them.  The only shots fired were to clear the asteroid debris.  Our Death Gliders are larger than your scout ships after all.  As for chasing them, they fled from us upon first contact and made no attempt to communicate their distress to us.  We merely tried to guide them to one of our carriers, since they did not seem to pick up our transmissions."  At Rachel's boast about the Pericles, the creature seemingly smirked. "Tell me then, do you think your toy gun is the most advanced or powerful weapon we have ever encountered?"

Rachel Renston wrote:She closed her eyes, feeling a lot more confident now than she had when the conversation started. "Why, thank you, I'll take the compliment. This means of course that I've been granted safe passage to your flagship then, am I correct?" She asked, leaning back folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jiggle again; her right calve bouncing with the heel partially slipping off.

The creature leaned back a little in it's throne like command chair, and the light revealed a little more of the creature.  "But of course.  I shall inform my Empress of your impending arrival.  I am sure she would be willing to speak to the nominal leader of the ADN herself."  The creature seemed to grin, and it's teeth rippled slightly.


"Hm... the footage suggests that, doesn't it?" she says, leaning forward a little. "I shall hold my judgement of the situation to myself. In either case, this about settling an agreement. Though of course I am borne witness of your technological might, if this situation brews further, the casualties would be inconceivable. My cannon, the one I've worked on since I was a mere child is no mere toy gun, I assure you." she says, that last bit she puffed her cheeks a little, humiliated by his response.

Upon seeing more of his form, she was taken aback. He was reptilian looking, and was adorned with heavy artillery mounted onto his shoulders. The way he looked at her was... unsettling, to say the least. Then she spoke: "Well, I am hardly of status to meet with such a dignified leader, but I am graciously amused that she would like me to grace her presence; and I am gracious for your future hospitality, Overlord." she says, standing up. She was beautiful, tall, a little young, but right now she looked all the more like her mother as she bowed to him. "Till we meet, Overlord." she finishes.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rufus Tenik on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:She furrowed her brow at his name. "We...are well met...Overlord." she says coughing a little. She'd probably cause more trouble pronouncing his name, so she stuck with Overlord for now. "You did not fire upon us? How about my two scouts who barely made it back after uncovering your arrival? They were chased, fired upon even by your ships. Unless you of course, didn't order the attack." she says, folding her other leg now, leaning forward and pushed back her silky brown hair from her right shoulder. "In either case I still found my reaction to the event...suitable. Besides, consider yourself lucky our cannon was set to the lowest possible setting, or else this conversation might not even had happened." she smiled, a touch proud of her ingenious creation.

The huge creature shrugged it's immense armoured shoulders.  "As you can see for yourself..."   the Overlord began as it punched in a series of commands into it's console, bringing up a video feed of the incident.  "Our scouts never fired a shot upon them.  The only shots fired were to clear the asteroid debris.  Our Death Gliders are larger than your scout ships after all.  As for chasing them, they fled from us upon first contact and made no attempt to communicate their distress to us.  We merely tried to guide them to one of our carriers, since they did not seem to pick up our transmissions."  At Rachel's boast about the Pericles, the creature seemingly smirked. "Tell me then, do you think your toy gun is the most advanced or powerful weapon we have ever encountered?"

Rachel Renston wrote:She closed her eyes, feeling a lot more confident now than she had when the conversation started. "Why, thank you, I'll take the compliment. This means of course that I've been granted safe passage to your flagship then, am I correct?" She asked, leaning back folding her arms under her large breasts, causing them to jiggle again; her right calve bouncing with the heel partially slipping off.

The creature leaned back a little in it's throne like command chair, and the light revealed a little more of the creature.  "But of course.  I shall inform my Empress of your impending arrival.  I am sure she would be willing to speak to the nominal leader of the ADN herself."  The creature seemed to grin, and it's teeth rippled slightly.


"Hm... the footage suggests that, doesn't it?" she says, leaning forward a little. "I shall hold my judgement of the situation to myself. In either case, this about settling an agreement. Though of course I am borne witness of your technological might, if this situation brews further, the casualties would be inconceivable. My cannon, the one I've worked on since I was a mere child is no mere toy gun, I assure you." she says, that last bit she puffed her cheeks a little, humiliated by his response.

Upon seeing more of his form, she was taken aback. He was reptilian looking, and was adorned with heavy artillery mounted onto his shoulders. The way he looked at her was... unsettling, to say the least. Then she spoke: "Well, I am hardly of status to meet with such a dignified leader, but I am graciously amused that she would like me to grace her presence; and I am gracious for your future hospitality, Overlord." she says, standing up. She was beautiful, tall, a little young, but right now she looked all the more like her mother as she bowed to him. "Till we meet, Overlord." she finishes.  

"...STOP!" Entered the Vice President's audio. Since the PDA he had had no working camera, this would have to do for now. Besides... it was less awkward this way. "Halt your activities, Chief Renston. Not only did you disobey notifying the chain of command, you are about to make a seriously grave mistake!" He exclaimed, coughing hoarsely. "Do you honestly believe that he will seize his fire? A commander waits as his opponents come to him. You have no idea of his capabilities, and his word means moot. Stand down, now. Not only as the Vice President, but as the daughter of one of my most trusted advisers, please, stand down!" he screamed.

_________________
avatar
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Posts : 437
Join date : 2011-01-05
Age : 27
Location : „ɹnoʎ ʎןןɐɹǝʇıן ooʇ pıdnʇs oʇ ʇןnsuı˙˙„

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:"Hm... the footage suggests that, doesn't it?" she says, leaning forward a little. "I shall hold my judgement of the situation to myself. In either case, this about settling an agreement. Though of course I am borne witness of your technological might, if this situation brews further, the casualties would be inconceivable. My cannon, the one I've worked on since I was a mere child is no mere toy gun, I assure you." she says, that last bit she puffed her cheeks a little, humiliated by his response.

Upon seeing more of his form, she was taken aback. He was reptilian looking, and was adorned with heavy artillery mounted onto his shoulders. The way he looked at her was... unsettling, to say the least. Then she spoke: "Well, I am hardly of status to meet with such a dignified leader, but I am graciously amused that she would like me to grace her presence; and I am gracious for your future hospitality, Overlord." she says, standing up. She was beautiful, tall, a little young, but right now she looked all the more like her mother as she bowed to him. "Till we meet, Overlord." she finishes.  

The chreature seemingly chuckled a little.  "I mean no disrespect, Commander Renston.  And for a higher end Type I Civilisation, it is a marvel of engineering, but you see, we have faced upwards of Type VI Civilisations before many times, and as you can imagine, we may find such weapons to be... less than worrisome."

"Indeed, as it would seem you have an oncoming transmission from the surface.  Until we...." At this point, the Overlord's transmission was hacked into by Rufus Tenik.

Rufus Tenik wrote:"...STOP!" Entered the Vice President's audio. Since the PDA he had had no working camera, this would have to do for now. Besides... it was less awkward this way. "Halt your activities, Chief Renston. Not only did you disobey notifying the chain of command, you are about to make a seriously grave mistake!" He exclaimed, coughing hoarsely. "Do you honestly believe that he will seize his fire? A commander waits as his opponents come to him. You have no idea of his capabilities, and his word means moot. Stand down, now. Not only as the Vice President, but as the daughter of one of my most trusted advisers, please, stand down!" he screamed.

"Ah, Rufus Tenik.  One of our HVTs.  This is a most unexpected surprise.  It may shock you to learn, human, that our Empress has actually withdrawn those orders.  Why do you think Ithteca still stands?"

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 597
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rachel Renston on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:"Hm... the footage suggests that, doesn't it?" she says, leaning forward a little. "I shall hold my judgement of the situation to myself. In either case, this about settling an agreement. Though of course I am borne witness of your technological might, if this situation brews further, the casualties would be inconceivable. My cannon, the one I've worked on since I was a mere child is no mere toy gun, I assure you." she says, that last bit she puffed her cheeks a little, humiliated by his response.

Upon seeing more of his form, she was taken aback. He was reptilian looking, and was adorned with heavy artillery mounted onto his shoulders. The way he looked at her was... unsettling, to say the least. Then she spoke: "Well, I am hardly of status to meet with such a dignified leader, but I am graciously amused that she would like me to grace her presence; and I am gracious for your future hospitality, Overlord." she says, standing up. She was beautiful, tall, a little young, but right now she looked all the more like her mother as she bowed to him. "Till we meet, Overlord." she finishes.  

The chreature seemingly chuckled a little.  "I mean no disrespect, Commander Renston.  And for a higher end Type I Civilisation, it is a marvel of engineering, but you see, we have faced upwards of Type VI Civilisations before many times, and as you can imagine, we may find such weapons to be... less than worrisome."

"Indeed, as it would seem you have an oncoming transmission from the surface.  Until we...." At this point, the Overlord's transmission was hacked into by Rufus Tenik.

Rufus Tenik wrote:"...STOP!" Entered the Vice President's audio. Since the PDA he had had no working camera, this would have to do for now. Besides... it was less awkward this way. "Halt your activities, Chief Renston. Not only did you disobey notifying the chain of command, you are about to make a seriously grave mistake!" He exclaimed, coughing hoarsely. "Do you honestly believe that he will seize his fire? A commander waits as his opponents come to him. You have no idea of his capabilities, and his word means moot. Stand down, now. Not only as the Vice President, but as the daughter of one of my most trusted advisers, please, stand down!" he screamed.

"Ah, Rufus Tenik.  One of our HVTs.  This is a most unexpected surprise.  It may shock you to learn, human, that our Empress has actually withdrawn those orders.  Why do you think Ithteca still stands?"

She pouted a little. Though what he said about meeting 'other civilizations' made her feel a pinch more unnerved. "Well..." she was about to further her response when Rufus chimed in. She grew red in the face, her lips curled down and her brows pressed down and together into a contortion of anger. "Rufus, please, now is not the time. How about you let the people who were actually appointed to their current positions in power, 'handle it', besides you'll only get in the way." she scoffed, jerking her head to the right. Despite his visual not being received, his audio appeared to come from the left, beside the depiction of the Overlord to the right. At the sound of Ithteca, Rachel froze and paled. Asura commanded that region... she was tough as nails, and was previously an invading commander herself. She would know what to have done to keep the city safe. As for HTV, she didn't understand the acronym. She remained quiet for now, and listened in to the banter between the VP and the Overlord.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rufus Tenik on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Rufus ignored Rachel's banter for the moment, switching his attention onto the Overlord. "...Ithteca is a tough city," he replied, "It wouldn't fall easily, even if the heavens itself opened up and rained hell fire, she's our shining gem for a reason." he replied. Already, two minutes with this creature, Rufus found himself speaking like he had when he controlled this entire planet with fear and wealth. "For a...what Civilization Branch are you again? Well, not that it matters, but for creatures' who seem quite advanced.... you took your time to arrive. I am Vice President Rufus Tenik, of the ADN, and I am more shocked that I was not made aware of the situation brewing above our airspace. Now I know, that my unpretentious Commander has made bold claims, but as her superior officer, I amend to revoke her proposition on the means that...well quite frankly, Overlord; I don't trust you."

_________________
avatar
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Posts : 437
Join date : 2011-01-05
Age : 27
Location : „ɹnoʎ ʎןןɐɹǝʇıן ooʇ pıdnʇs oʇ ʇןnsuı˙˙„

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Rachel Renston wrote:She pouted a little. Though what he said about meeting 'other civilizations' made her feel a pinch more unnerved. "Well..." she was about to further her response when Rufus chimed in. She grew red in the face, her lips curled down and her brows pressed down and together into a contortion of anger. "Rufus, please, now is not the time. How about you let the people who were actually appointed to their current positions in power, 'handle it', besides you'll only get in the way." she scoffed, jerking her head to the right. Despite his visual not being received, his audio appeared to come from the left, beside the depiction of the Overlord to the right. At the sound of Ithteca, Rachel froze and paled. Asura commanded that region... she was tough as nails, and was previously an invading commander herself. She would know what to have done to keep the city safe. As for HTV, she didn't understand the acronym. She remained quiet for now, and listened in to the banter between the VP and the Overlord.

Rufus Tenik wrote:Rufus ignored Rachel's banter for the moment, switching his attention onto the Overlord. "...Ithteca is a tough city," he replied, "It wouldn't fall easily, even if the heavens itself opened up and rained hell fire, she's our shining gem for a reason." he replied. Already, two minutes with this creature, Rufus found himself speaking like he had when he controlled this entire planet with fear and wealth. "For a...what Civilization Branch are you again? Well, not that it matters, but for creatures' who seem quite advanced.... you took your time to arrive. I am Vice President Rufus Tenik, of the ADN, and I am more shocked that I was not made aware of the situation brewing above our airspace. Now I know, that my unpretentious Commander has made bold claims, but as her superior officer, I amend to revoke her proposition on the means that...well quite frankly, Overlord; I don't trust you."

The massive creature chuckled again.  "Do I sense dissention in the ranks?  If I had not had my orders, you know I could have taken advantage of that.  Nevertheless I have my orders to standby."

When Rufus made his boasting about Ithteca, the creature merely shrugged.  "And yet, the only reason your 'shining gem' was spared was due to the efforts of one War God's courage.  Stratus managed to courageously hold off our Empress long enough to reconsider your world's termination.  That said, other considerations have been made known to us...  Which is why we are holding at the moment, and willing to speak to your people."

The creature merely grinned again.  "We are a Class V Civilisation.  Ah, and you believe that you are trustworthy among your own people to make that decision?  Your little banter game amuses me Rufus, but you are already too late.  Our Empress is already sending emissaries to the individual nations leaders to make them more informed of our intentions.  Your ADN's co-operation would have been valued, but it is not essential."


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 597
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rachel Renston on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Rachel Renston wrote:She pouted a little. Though what he said about meeting 'other civilizations' made her feel a pinch more unnerved. "Well..." she was about to further her response when Rufus chimed in. She grew red in the face, her lips curled down and her brows pressed down and together into a contortion of anger. "Rufus, please, now is not the time. How about you let the people who were actually appointed to their current positions in power, 'handle it', besides you'll only get in the way." she scoffed, jerking her head to the right. Despite his visual not being received, his audio appeared to come from the left, beside the depiction of the Overlord to the right. At the sound of Ithteca, Rachel froze and paled. Asura commanded that region... she was tough as nails, and was previously an invading commander herself. She would know what to have done to keep the city safe. As for HTV, she didn't understand the acronym. She remained quiet for now, and listened in to the banter between the VP and the Overlord.

Rufus Tenik wrote:Rufus ignored Rachel's banter for the moment, switching his attention onto the Overlord. "...Ithteca is a tough city," he replied, "It wouldn't fall easily, even if the heavens itself opened up and rained hell fire, she's our shining gem for a reason." he replied. Already, two minutes with this creature, Rufus found himself speaking like he had when he controlled this entire planet with fear and wealth. "For a...what Civilization Branch are you again? Well, not that it matters, but for creatures' who seem quite advanced.... you took your time to arrive. I am Vice President Rufus Tenik, of the ADN, and I am more shocked that I was not made aware of the situation brewing above our airspace. Now I know, that my unpretentious Commander has made bold claims, but as her superior officer, I amend to revoke her proposition on the means that...well quite frankly, Overlord; I don't trust you."

The massive creature chuckled again.  "Do I sense dissention in the ranks?  If I had not had my orders, you know I could have taken advantage of that.  Nevertheless I have my orders to standby."

When Rufus made his boasting about Ithteca, the creature merely shrugged.  "And yet, the only reason your 'shining gem' was spared was due to the efforts of one War God's courage.  Alastor managed to courageously hold off our Empress long enough to reconsider your world's termination.  That said, other considerations have been made known to us...  Which is why we are holding at the moment, and willing to speak to your people."

The creature merely grinned again.  "We are a Class V Civilisation.  Ah, and you believe that you are trustworthy among your own people to make that decision?  Your little banter game amuses me Rufus, but you are already too late.  Our Empress is already sending emissaries to the individual nations leaders to make them more informed of our intentions.  Your ADN's co-operation would have been valued, but it is not essential."

Rachel lets out a sigh. She swiped over the console, looking at the audio waves that represented Rufus and cut him off, ending his session. "That detestable man." she hoarsely groaned. She turns to the Overlord again, and took a deep breath before sighing again. "As I said, I shall be looking forward to your future hospitality. I'm disembarking now." She states to the creature with his large yellow eyes.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:23 pm

The monster nodded his head. "You may wish to scramble communications then, otherwise your Vice President may try to countermand your orders and detain you until he arrives."

_________________


You will bow before the throne of Hell, or you will become part of it.
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Posts : 597
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 36
Location : The Sinful Throne Of Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Rachel Renston on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The monster nodded his head.  "You may wish to scramble communications then, otherwise your Vice President may try to countermand your orders and detain you until he arrives."

She frowned. "I shall take note of that. Thank you for your cooperation, Overlord." she then turned his monitor off as well.

Standing there in the centre of the room, she had all eyes on her. She looked over to the intelligence officers, and sighed. "Gentlemen... you know what to do." she says briskly, turning on her heels before heading out of the Command Room. She had to prepare herself for, diplomatic relations.

_________________

Costume in use: Officer

Costumes in all: 5

Underware reference: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
avatar
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Center War Room

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum